Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Same with me, my hubby wont listen to me, he just say's I'll do what I want. I've tried to tell him what it will do to him, but he said,' Oh well, I'll take my chances'.

What more can I say ? 

 

You might know all this already, if he dont doesnt mind playing Russian roulette is his life, but maybe could show him the track record of Pfizer.

 

Experimental antibiotic eventually privately settled.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/12/did-pfizer-bribe-its-way-out-of-criminal-charges-in-nigeria/68495/

 

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History $2.3 billion

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

 

Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-pfizer-vaccine-legal-indemnity-safety-ministers-b1765124.html

 

 

EpYBz3DXUAACxQd.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

mmmm heartwarming  - true love.

"Here we are sweetlips, it's just a little prick, but you're used to that - by the way will you marry me?"

What a pair of muggins:
https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/14/covid-nurse-gets-marriage-proposal-while-vaccinating-paramedic-boyfriend-13903588/

image.png.69767a14ef80ac0b34ac8732cefe48c1.png
image.png.d751ab2ff39301154c87b55f2cf1995f.png
image.png.e156d42237e577a107347efaf8c495ec.png
image.png.77a3481a3f5e84be61beb02663883d48.png

Sick mo-fo's?
 

I Miss the Metro newspaper I usually pick it up at the train station I don't read the shit, I use it for my cats litter tray for them to shite and piss on . 😽💩

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I totally sympathise with those who mentioned their other half getting or wanting the jab.

 

At the moment, I'm single. One of the big things for me is not just meeting someone who shares my faith, but also...in addition to this...someone who has the same view as us on here. 

 

The Bible clear as crystal explains this will all come to fruition. Mark of the Beast, cashless society, one world government etc. and yet so many believers are literally begging to be jabbed. 

 

Now my pool of possible lucky women is even smaller 😂😆😎

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, facere arbitrium said:

Conjecture on my part but the science says mRNA is delivered using a trojan horse mechanism to deliver RNA to the cells. Sounds like a war, looks like a war, smells like bullshit and in a computer we call that malware. Maybe it is about a virus, who knows.

EDIT: Not a virologist, not a scientist,  just reading about the lipid nanoparticles as way of mRNA delivery and a sceincemag article from last year titled 'Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions.'

 

Someone mentioned earlier, once they start manipulating your DNA you are no longer human.

Moderna are developing an mRNA HIV vaccine at the same time,

https://www.thebodypro.com/article/mrna-vaccine-covid-19-hiv

The report of the doctor in the US dying from cardiac arrest I believe off top of my head, had to do with his immune basically turned on him.
After the 2nd more potent jab this could start a chain reaction, maybe days, months years. You are making permanent changes to your being.

Next will be DNA therapy & Gene splicing us into mutants which our offspring carry on an is irreversible.

All the top guys involved in these so called vaccines are eugenicists but same times are developing transhumanist superman tech.

Im guessing we are just the guinea pigs for their super race.

CRISPR-baby scandal:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00673-1

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes this all seems a bit pessimistic. These are early days. The people in charge of policy are speedily heading to a dead end. At least with communism something positive could be offered in compensation for post war destruction. Here, that's not the case. I imagine in months to come, wider echelons of society are going to want to know what is the plan? It was the same with Vietnam. Muhammad Ali was the most unpopular man in America but later that changed. Thousands dead or wounded, mass protests and loss of appetite to continue. Give it a year and the penny will drop. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, truther79 said:

I totally sympathise with those who mentioned their other half getting or wanting the jab.

 

At the moment, I'm single. One of the big things for me is not just meeting someone who shares my faith, but also...in addition to this...someone who has the same view as us on here. 

 

The Bible clear as crystal explains this will all come to fruition. Mark of the Beast, cashless society, one world government etc. and yet so many believers are literally begging to be jabbed. 

 

Now my pool of possible lucky women is even smaller 😂😆😎

Where can I see this in the bible?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KTgran said:

 

That's the thing isn't it? These people that are mentioned as being soulless, dead eyed and begging to be masked and police that behave as they do, Gates, Whitty, Hancock they really cannot be like us. We couldn't do it to people for the money, the power, no reason could make you behave this way. I veer towards a Gnostic mindset and I believe they actually aren't like us at all. Archons taken them over, reptiles, I dunno what they are but they are not like us at all. Something tells me this is a time when we are being separated into our types and it's becoming clearer every day what all of our souls are like from our behaviour. There's some pretty scary types out there. 

 

Aaaandd, out of likes again (how many to we get? 4?), but well said👍

15 minutes ago, truther79 said:

I totally sympathise with those who mentioned their other half getting or wanting the jab.

 

At the moment, I'm single. One of the big things for me is not just meeting someone who shares my faith, but also...in addition to this...someone who has the same view as us on here. 

 

The Bible clear as crystal explains this will all come to fruition. Mark of the Beast, cashless society, one world government etc. and yet so many believers are literally begging to be jabbed. 

 

Now my pool of possible lucky women is even smaller 😂😆😎

 

I'm not going to offer to help you write your Tinder profile 😄, but I did want to comment on the bolded bit above - you're right, it is quite clear in a lot of bible related stuff (and not just the actual book, but in a lot of teachings, from what I have seen) that what is happening now is not in line with 'all that is good'.  I would have expected a much bigger push-back from the Christian religion sects and have been quite surprised how easily the majority have bought into the restrictions, even to the point (during the first lockdown) of having communal worship etc. essentially banned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well if the UK government are going to force you to take the vaccine or employers (ie Pimlico plumbers "no jab no job") then we've got no choice unless we live like hermits!

I think the covid was probably the 1st phase test of the mass culling operation - as you know they want to get rid of 1/3 of the worlds population (I really hope I'm wrong!). Who knows what will happen to vaccinated people after 6 months, but if they start dropping like dead flies - it's the elite and the governments who've dug their own graves - as the masses will start to see what evil scum they are and cause a world wide riot rebellion to overthrow them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, makjagger said:

Well if the UK government are going to force you to take the vaccine or employers (ie Pimlico plumbers "no jab no job") then we've got no choice unless we live like hermits!

I think the covid was probably the 1st phase test of the mass culling operation - as you know they want to get rid of 1/3 of the worlds population (I really hope I'm wrong!). Who knows what will happen to vaccinated people after 6 months, but if they start dropping like dead flies - it's the elite and the governments who've dug their own graves - as the masses will start to see what evil scum they are and cause a world wide riot rebellion to overthrow them!

We live in hope. 🙏

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Hi all. 

 

I am going to be honest right from the get go and say that I don't agree with the general train of thought on here. Happy to debate though as that's what is important to me. Informed debate

Well I haven't read most of the posts but I believe the majority think covid was man made in the labs and the vaccine is not safe. Assume you fully trust what the MSM and governments are saying..

Edited by makjagger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, makjagger said:

That Covid wasn't man made in the labs and the vaccine is totally safe?

As far as I am aware, no vaccine is totally safe. No medication is totally safe, no supplement is totally safe. Very few things are totally safe.

There is no proof that Covid is man made. There are lots of theories of course. I am happy to be convinced though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
13 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Hi all. 

 

I am going to be honest right from the get go and say that I don't agree with the general train of thought on here. Happy to debate though as that's what is important to me. Informed debate


You've joined because you don't agree with the general train of thought and enjoy debate ?
Are you bored on furlough or something ?
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Someone mentioned earlier, once they start manipulating your DNA you are no longer human.

Moderna are developing an mRNA HIV vaccine at the same time,

https://www.thebodypro.com/article/mrna-vaccine-covid-19-hiv

The report of the doctor in the US dying from cardiac arrest I believe off top of my head, had to do with his immune basically turned on him.
After the 2nd more potent jab this could start a chain reaction, maybe days, months years. You are making permanent changes to your being.

Next will be DNA therapy & Gene splicing us into mutants which our offspring carry on an is irreversible.

All the top guys involved in these so called vaccines are eugenicists but same times are developing transhumanist superman tech.

Im guessing we are just the guinea pigs for their super race.

CRISPR-baby scandal:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00673-1

 

 

Also it will not allow you to pull away from being the 'fiction/artificial/person' they create for you from birth. You will have absolutley no case in the legal world to represent yourself as a living man/woman in Natural Law. You will no longer be a man/woman because the DNA has changed.....You will be a new speices so new rules will aplly (or lack of as the case may be)?

 

This means no more free spirit thinking people...no freeman in court anymore. Only droid/zombie walking 'persons' tied to a digital slave system. Lot's more to it than just taking cash away...that's for sure!

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 minutes ago, makjagger said:

Well I haven't read most of the posts but I believe the majority think covid was man made in the labs


You need to have a better read..
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


You've joined because you don't agree with the general train of thought and enjoy debate ?
Are you bored on furlough or something ?
BC

Thanks for the welcome!

I joined as I welcome informed debate.

I have been working throughout and proud to say that my company has not furloughed a single employee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
25 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Where can I see this in the bible?

 

Have you never read the Book of Revelations ?
BC  :O)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


You need to have a better read..
BC

Oh I'll pass on 840 pages thanks! 😅

@Trevor - I'm not a great debator as I'm usually very stubborn when I think I've found the truth! I reccomend you watch some of David Ickes videos on covid, he goes through alot and talks sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, makjagger said:

I reccomend you watch some of David Ickes videos on covid, he goes through alot and talks sense.


lf you had, you would NOT be saying this - "but I believe the majority think covid was man made in the labs" 
BC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Trevor said:

As far as I am aware, no vaccine is totally safe. No medication is totally safe, no supplement is totally safe. Very few things are totally safe.

There is no proof that Covid is man made. There are lots of theories of course. I am happy to be convinced though

 

I've had lot's of dealings with Doctors over the years Trevor and those words you use are straight from the medical Bible. I was waiting for you to give me the golden nugget they all learn in school...."even paracetomol is dangerous, there is no guarantees". Are you a Doctor? Herbal medication is very safe. Never seen anyone die from it yet mate. Unless you are unlucky and have a lavender allergy of course!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Brad the lad said:

 

I've had lot's of dealings with Doctors over the years Trevor and those words you use are straight from the medical Bible. I was waiting for you to give me the golden nugget they all learn in school...."even paracetomol is dangerous, there is no guarantees". Are you a Doctor? Herbal medication is very safe. Never seen anyone die from it yet mate. Unless you are unlucky and have a lavender allergy of course!

I use no Bible. Herbal medication is indeed very safe, unless you take too much of some or too much of anything that has not been properly tested.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


lf you had, you would NOT be saying this - "but I believe the majority think covid was man made in the labs" 
BC

I have watched Davids videos on covid - what I meant was I assumed most people in the thread don't go with the mainstream and think covid was developed in the labs (however it seems I'm wrong as I havent read the 840 pages on this thread!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, makjagger said:

what I meant was I assumed most people in the thread don't go with the mainstream and think covid was developed in the labs (however it seems I'm wrong as I havent read the 840 pages on this thread!)


Please don't assume.
Probably better to have a wander around and get a 'feel of the place'...?
Lots to see and read.
BC

(edit - there's more to this place than this one thread)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...