Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

So far, health workers, pensioners and Asians have been declining their invitation to get vaxxed.

yes at the moment its only those older brexit voters that are being purged...

• Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Here we are, hahaah!!... received this on the phone on wednesday, if the 'misguided' don't see what's plainly a lie, in their face, here it is, we like to keep the enemy close so we have the usual phone bullshit updates from the beeb and sky, here's a great little fuck up from them both,
 - see it?

image.png.9b562fcb70ee44a51d72834f0708f6b5.png

The prime minister said it was "vital" to take extra measures now "when day by day we are making such strides in protecting the population". What strides? He said that we had the highest number of hospital admissions on a single day of the pandemic earlier this week and Whitty says, “The peak of deaths I fear is in the future.” So, they speak with lying forked tongues.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Velma said:

So far, health workers, pensioners and Asians have been declining their invitation to get vaxxed.

Good good. Unfortunately i know 2 who are eagerly waiting. I don't respond. But i will not surprise me if they do get ill and die-although i am not expecting that, it could of course. Very sad that they are preying on the vulnerable but good luck vaccinated the compos mentis oldies. 

The dark side to this for me personally is i have seen a man who i have been close to all my life beat cancer twice. And he laughed at the fact i might not be able to buy bread to feed myself because i have not got a vaccine card. Yet people like me are the selfish ones. Seeing someone  sit in front of sky and bbc news quivvering in fear in front of his wife. When he should be protecting her and reassuring.

There is nothing more evil than a cowardly man. They are the most evil of all. I have conpassion for them but do some of these oaps not know or care about the world they are leaving behind for the rest of us? 

@AndyJ I have noticed that too mate. Don't want to clog up this thread but i will say what i have observed. The scared ones with their eyes almost buldging out. The vietue signallers. And they want us walking around like robots lol. 

I have had depersonalisation experience a few times last year naively talking to people and they blindly follow the narrative. 

I am also dissapointed in the youth. Vandalise peoples cars around here but stupid signs of covid held on by a staple still there 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Good good. Unfortunately i know 2 who are eagerly waiting. I don't respond. But i will not surprise me if they do get ill and die-although i am not expecting that, it could of course. Very sad that they are preying on the vulnerable but good luck vaccinated the compos mentis oldies. 

The dark side to this for me personally is i have seen a man who i have been close to all my life beat cancer twice. And he laughed at the fact i might not be able to buy bread to feed myself because i have not got a vaccine card. Yet people like me are the selfish ones. Seeing someone  sit in front of sky and bbc news quivvering in fear in front of his wife. When he should be protecting her and reassuring.

There is nothing more evil than a cowardly man. They are the most evil of all. I have conpassion for them but do some of these oaps not know or care about the world they are leaving behind for the rest of us? 

@AndyJ I have noticed that too mate. Don't want to clog up this thread but i will say what i have observed. The scared ones with their eyes almost buldging out. The vietue signallers. 

Out of likes fluke - well said mate:  Particularly this bit:

I have conpassion for them but do some of these oaps not know or care about the world they are leaving behind for the rest of us? 

I wonder how the present oap's mums and dads (if they were still alive)would feel about their sons and daughters cowardness?                             (cowardice)
Perhaps they might say:
"I lived through two world wars you little shit -now stop yer whimpering, pull your socks up and grow up" 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
(if they were still alive)
  • Like 3

Conjecture on my part but the science says mRNA is delivered using a trojan horse mechanism to deliver RNA to the cells. Sounds like a war, looks like a war, smells like bullshit and in a computer we call that malware. Maybe it is about a virus, who knows.

EDIT: Not a virologist, not a scientist,  just reading about the lipid nanoparticles as way of mRNA delivery and a sceincemag article from last year titled 'Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions.'

Edited by facere arbitrium
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

have you seen the new join the police ad 🤮

join the police and sit next to other police in cafes or in cars or in vans without masks on whilst the public are made to stay at home

join the police and squeeze money out of the british public whilst their currency is already being debased by money printing

join the police and forget about the nuremburg code that says 'i was just following orders' is no defence for acting in immoral ways

join the police and get an income from the state whilst you kettle, grab, gang-up on and brutalise members of the public whose own livlihoods are being destroyed by the corrupt SAGE team and their 'behavioural insights' team (psychological manipulators)

join the police and leave your conscience at the door

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Velma said:

The prime minister said it was "vital" to take extra measures now "when day by day we are making such strides in protecting the population".

'protecting' the public with an injection that is technically 'gene therapy' in which the british public are forming part of a two year trial with their own health at stake whilst people like fauci are saying that the injections won't stop infection or transmission but only prevent the symptoms...

well if they don't stop infection then why shouldn't we all just go out and get herd immunity anyway...if we are all going to get it anyway....

6 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Garda checkpoints enforcing 5km rule near where I live here. All going well I'm off to sunny Spain Monday week, they have mandatory masks everywhere so I'm not going to cod myself that it's going to be normal but everything is open in some fashion so they're at least getting on with somewhat.

Ireland, sadly, is for the birds based on everything I'm seeing. If you buy into the idea of a collective consciousness we're like a nerdy teenager who probably has a lot going for them really if they just stood up for themselves but are obsessed with self-humiliation as a way to impress the "cool" kids (the EU). It's going to end up destroying us.

Will you have to show a negative test to travel... that’s what’s putting me off renewing my passport :( 

4 hours ago, Illmatic said:

You can request a throat swab. I'm going to be forced to get one to enter Spain so that's what I'm going to do. Just say you're not comfortable with having a big stick rammed right up your nose. Not exactly untrue!

Let us know how that goes. I'll be in the same situation returning to my home country in a couple of months. I don't want that ridiculous bloody stalk going all the way up my snoz! 😡

3 minutes ago, Malbec said:

Will you have to show a negative test to travel... that’s what’s putting me off renewing my passport :( 

you can still travel

Just say to an NGO organisation funded by george soros that you want to travel illegally into a european country and they will supply you with a dinghy and will even ping the coast guard so that they can come and pick you up and carry you for the rest of your journey

Then they'll put you up in a four star hotel

Just never declare where you have come from and if anyone asks why you are travelling just say that you are fleeing persecution even if you aren't

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Malbec said:

Yeah it's been brought in most places now. it's a precursor to the vaccine passport, or at least that's the plan. I'm pretty sure they're going to try and make it common-place by making it seem less inconvenient, because what's there at the moment is a massive pain in the arse.

You can probably get away with crossing borders within mainland Europe through rideshares etc., for now... A bit of a shame we live on islands because I'm thinking after my latest trip away I may never be able to leave Ireland again.

mmmm heartwarming  - true love.

"Here we are sweetlips, it's just a little prick, but you're used to that - by the way will you marry me?"

What a pair of muggins:
https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/14/covid-nurse-gets-marriage-proposal-while-vaccinating-paramedic-boyfriend-13903588/

image.png.69767a14ef80ac0b34ac8732cefe48c1.png
image.png.d751ab2ff39301154c87b55f2cf1995f.png
image.png.e156d42237e577a107347efaf8c495ec.png
image.png.77a3481a3f5e84be61beb02663883d48.png

Sick mo-fo's?

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add comment
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I went Tesco last night & as usual I was the only one in there..huge store.

Now every 2 minutes they tell you "masks are now mandatory" accept for exemption on the intercom & stay safe blah blah..

Not being able to hear the announcements is my favourite thing about being hearing impaired (well, those and the canned music). It's also great to be able to ignore the masker's muttering and tell them you're deaf when they start going purple and waving their arms. But it's surprising how many of them don't seem to understand that hopping up and down, arm waving and, I assume, shouting won't actually help.

• Haha 3

My wife is from Central America and shes worried whether she will ever get back home to see her family again. She cant get off work right now, but shes tempted to try before these damn Health Passports come in

1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

I agree. It was my first encounter of this nature so I was caught a bit off guard after a year of not being confronted by anyone. I think if it did happen again in future I am better off preparing a more measured thought provoking response. But it was one of those days today where I just felt like calling a cunt a cunt. After that incident I don't feel gratified, I just feel very sad that people are so heavily indoctrinated they will attack other people to preserve their delusions.  

No how you feel. I was ambushed at the Nat West, by the manager for not wearing a mask, even though I am actually exempt, I've just started using my leper lanyard as I'm sick of all the shit I've been getting lately.

I didn't even see her as I was busy being served at the desk. She came behind me and started demanding to know why I didn't have a muzzle on. I started off being calm but she was really going for it,  and then a couple of  customers started shouting at me. It was actually quite scary, I could see their eyes and they looked full of hatred.

Unfortunately I lost it a bit told them where to go, amongst other things. I really stood up for myself which surprised me as I hate hassle and confrontation, I'm a soft hearted person. But my anger just got the better of me. 

Feel disappointed in myself a bit, but I can only put up with so much. 

Anyway, put a complaint in. But we all no nothing will come of it. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Itsa said:

outside cardiff police station yesterday 14th January

No arrests, no fines issued.

join the police and help provide security for BLM mass public gatherings

join the police and smash any public gatherings by the british public

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jaquiby said:

No how you feel. I was ambushed at the Nat West, by the manager for not wearing a mask, even though I am actually exempt, I've just started using my leper lanyard as I'm sick of all the shit I've been getting lately.

I didn't even see her as I was busy being served at the desk. She came behind me and started demanding to know why I didn't have a muzzle on. I started off being calm but she was really going for it,  and then a couple of  customers started shouting at me. It was actually quite scary, I could see their eyes and they looked full of hatred.

Unfortunately I lost it a bit told them where to go, amongst other things. I really stood up for myself which surprised me as I hate hassle and confrontation, I'm a soft hearted person. But my anger just got the better of me. 

First of all well done for sticking up for yourself, it takes courage and you did the right thing  👏

Secondly, you've no reason to be disappointed in yourself and don't ever feel this way again, it's them that need to change, not you. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Like a bunch of fuckin lemmings, all in the name of a holiday in the sun, they want the jab to get to a beach. It's fuckin pathetic. I'm done with these morons, they make me sick. 

out of likes 👍

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jaquiby said:

Well done 👍 out of likes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

I have not had anyone approach me but feel you mate. It does make you feel bad sometimes when you snap at someone but unfortunately i think this is what i would have done as well. I have no time waking these people up as its clear they are far too gone. I must admit i have nothing but contempt for these people.  I would either tell them to do one or ignore. Even if it means myself getting beating up, which i don't doubt these weak individuals are capable of.

I don't know i am a small bloke but i make a point of keeping my back straight and shoulders back most people wont approach you. 

The culture has changed so much now and human rights have gone out of the window. It sounds like the member of staff you spoke to was decent. There are plenty who would have gone full stazi on you. 

On a semi good note the gypsy community seem to be awake. 5 travellers were in my local corner shop last week. I am good friends with the owner. A member of staff who isn't often there started telling the people off made worse when i entered. They were saying about it being a scam and told the assistant several times and then said he would punch him.

I don't concur with scumbag or violent behaviour but the silver lining is i reckon the gypsies know. The shop assistant said "where are your masks you are killing people, only 2 people" one of the blokes turned around and smiled at me as if to say what a ninny. 

You summed it up as a religion which i think a lot of people will be in full agreement. 

Ukcolumn did an excellent breakdown on this whole psyhop yesterday. 

1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

Thinking about it, what really disturbed me is that I looked directly into their eyes and it felt like these people were soulless. Like their consciousness had evacuated the body and they were just empty meat suits guided by dark entities. All the things that make us connect as humans- like empathy, compassion and understanding-nowhere to be found. I could intensely feel their single minded devotion to the twisted dogma of wanting everyone to wear masks and walk in a specific direction. Very Invasion of The Body Snatchers and very surreal. But I hope it never stops feeling surreal, we should never accept the cultist behaviour as normal. As you say, there are a lot of people who are waking up as well and I do feel we're on the verge of a big energetic change over the coming months.    

Yeah, it's becoming so ingrained now.  It's a total psyop and I know we all know that, but it's actually a psyop in the real sense, affecting behaviour, emotional state, how people are raising their kids.  I have had some seriously disturbing encounters over the last few months out walking where parents with kids are yelling at them to keep away from the other people.  It's no longer stranger-danger, it's don't get anywhere near another human being.

I was walking up the road the other day and a kid and his dad were cycling down towards me, the kid yells to his dad that there's another person, so we were to watch out, and his dad yells back and tells the boy good for noticing, make sure you're nowhere close.

The effects of what is going on here.  Going on worldwide, will last for decades, and that's assuming the psyop stops now.  People have bought into this hook, line and sinker and they are teaching their kids the same brainwashed mantra.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1