Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

COVID-19 Vaccine Set to Become World’s Most Powerful ‘Passport’ in 2021

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-set-to-become-worlds-most-powerful-passport-in-2021/

Well, that's Denmark off the list of places to go then.  Fuckers.

9 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Gordon Bennet! Are we not allowed to read the ingredients list any more or look at the sell by date? What an idiot.

I regularly get evil stares as I am an obsessive check-the-sell-by-date shopper when it comes to bread, etc as they always put the stuff due to expire at the front.  I have had people tutting at me and loud clearing of throats, but I just smile.  I think that shocks them.  Not many people used to seeing smiles anymore as everyone is in a mask.  These are the people that bleach their shopping when they get home, after 3 Hail Mary's and a stiff gin.

The world has legitimately gone crazy.  All things come in waves, I am just getting impatient waiting for people to wake up and smell the coffee.  I am so bored of every headline being Covid related.  I can't imagine how it is for people who's businesses have been put on hold (or fallen completely apart) for this experiment.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Biometric tracking..id2020

Yep, Gates and Rockefeller finally get their rocks off.

Also, from today's press briefing (courtesy of the Guardian).

Vallance says the vaccines are good at reducing deaths, severe disease, hospitalisations and symptomatic disease, but it’s more difficult to get info on transmission, but this will come as it is rolled out.

He doubts it will be complete suppression of transmission; it doesn’t meant you won’t catch it and pass it on - it means you’re protected against severe disease.

This is why we shouldn’t go mad when everyone’s vaccinated, he says.

47 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

While there are some awakening, the Covidian cultists seem more devoted than ever to their new religion. I just had my first ever "challenge" to my non-mask stance in the local Tesco express. One old fella said to me as I walked past him "You're not wearing a mask!". I pointed out my lanyard and said "medically exempt". He then said "Oh okay. But you walked the wrong way in the aisle!". So I told him to fuck off and mind his own business and walked to join the queue for the tills.

Then some younger guy in the queue starts shouting at me "what makes you medically exempt then?" I replied "Do you expect me to disclose my medical condition to some stranger in a supermarket?" He continues on saying things like "Tell us all what makes you medically exempt!" and clearly trying to shame me in front of other customers. So I told him to fuck off or he'd get an almighty slap from me and I called him a cheeky cunt for good measure. He then had a few stares at me while I waited in the queue so I told him "stop your self policing and sort yourself out you shithouse cunt." He shot off pretty sharpish after he'd paid for his stuff.

I then went to the manager of the store and told him of the incident and he apologised and said they don't accept harassment of customers and fully support mask exemption. One of their staff actually had a lanyard on too. I don't like to have confrontations and swear at people but these cultists need a strong response to the self policing bullshit, it doesn't help anyone to enable their psychosis.

I think a more calm and polite approach is more effective however you are perfectly within your rights. If you had instead tried to convince him of the dangers of wearing masks he might have had something to think about walking away. 

End of day of people don't want to be in a shop or public space with people who are not wearing masks then they have the option to order food online from their website or not go out at all and just live inside with a bag over their head. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, KTgran said:

I know what you mean. I've started to say, after telling them what I think, "Well, time will tell." And I want them to see that we were all right, even though I don't want it to happen The vindication would be satisfying, but it's going to be carnage, as you say, and I have a grandchild and it breaks my heart. It'll just be hard not to say, "You see? You SEE?" I've been the black sheep all my life and laughed at for my views, but my gut tells me that David has always been right.

I wouldn't even say that it's David being right because in my opininon he doesn't tell the full story of today's events, the real nitty gritty of the situation.

I want those smug covid marshall shitbags to have their penny drop moment, same for police and medical workers. I want them to know that they're more gullible than children and that it doesn't take someone like David to learn about what's going on and the motivations behind it, they could teach themselves but they are too dense to understand anything apart from what they are told by big brother.

I want to watch their bubble burst

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

The issue is that it is NOT a vaccine, so anyone saying "Your just an anti vaxxer" is incorrect.

It is NOT a vaccine by any definition.

It is a synthetic manipulation of DNA.

You accept someone to inject this into you and you are nolonger ‘human’!

You are now GMO.

A Genetically Modified Organism!

NOT HUMAN.

And patentable?

No more likes, but in a nutshell.

Ghost in the shell.

Everything created, software-wise, can be hacked. Hackers are cracking their fingers, waiting to hack and mess up the system as we seapk. lol

My friends laughing at me, calling me a conspiracy theorist. I just reply, "you just wait, dickheads, you just wait...".

When they come crawling to me one day wanting to say, "I'm sorry, you were right all along" well I won't be there. They'll be on their own. Idiots.

Agree. You told them. They had a choice.

3 hours ago, vinny79 said:

I have 5-6 friends in a WhatsApp group who I post stuff to regards this

they just think I’m a nutter

the side effects are coincidence they say 

there is no such thing as Non disclosure order on the nhs they say

cant wait to go on holiday they say 

people who aren’t vaccinated should be locked up

etc etc

Even if you tell them that you have read official documents/medical reports, they still believe that their opinion is right that the government is right. Lost case. Not your fault. Walk away from these people who will infect your mind with their negativity. We can't afford it now that they are nearly banging on our door.

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

So, my missus has just told me she's been sent a communication to arrange her jab, front line worker. 

Despite my many failed attempts to tell her not to get it, today was the day that broke the camels back. I've just told her: do what you want, you never listen to me anyway, but don't come crying to me when it fucks you up, because I'll have no sympathy because you were warned. 

Fuckin furious! But what can I do? I did my best, but she won't listen. Crack on then, I love you, I always will, but this is your own choice and I have done all I can to persuade her not to. Devastating. 

I'm sorry to hear this. It's a tough one. You have done all you can. The problem is, she might be alright to start with but who knows....as time goes by, it might weaken her and you end up looking after her. I hope that won't be the case.

28 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Well, that's Denmark off the list of places to go then.  Fuckers.

I regularly get evil stares as I am an obsessive check-the-sell-by-date shopper when it comes to bread, etc as they always put the stuff due to expire at the front.  I have had people tutting at me and loud clearing of throats, but I just smile.  I think that shocks them.  Not many people used to seeing smiles anymore as everyone is in a mask.  These are the people that bleach their shopping when they get home, after 3 Hail Mary's and a stiff gin.

Good on yah.

28 minutes ago, Noctua said:

The world has legitimately gone crazy.  All things come in waves, I am just getting impatient waiting for people to wake up and smell the coffee.  I am so bored of every headline being Covid related.  I can't imagine how it is for people who's businesses have been put on hold (or fallen completely apart) for this experiment.

I think you might be in a really good position here. You are bored of it and it is not gripping you so tight that you might concentrate on more productive things like how you'd imagine our future to unfold in the near future which I'm sure a positive one. I often engage in day-dreaming of situation where we are all laughing. Why dance to their tune eh?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

I know mate but there is a reason.

This thread started May 16th 2020.

Dec 26th it hit over a million views:

1million.png.3f91f90d9b78f1489a7b0567ee7b47b8.png

Now in less than one month it is near 220 000 more. There are people reading ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

num_now.jpg.2497df0085507bc43545304468446344.jpg

More reason why @GarethIckeshould have kept his promise & fixed the hacked content..like all the other stuff he promised.

But he clearly showed where his priorities are at as & where he really stands.

4 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Yes mate, let's not bother treating them, people who have payed into system all their lives. Just when they need it most all they get is passage to the other side without pain.

I speak from experience dispensing these death kits you speak of.  Once someone starts the concoction of hardcore sedatives, anti emetics, anti convulsants etc you dont come off them till you die.

I've spoke of this incident before but I feel it's the right time to remember just what happened 1st lockdown. So data and graphs are showing big spike of deaths April 2020. They want us to believe it was the virus. When infact it was from care home deaths unrelated to any covid19.

https://www.pnas.org/content/110/15/5797

This paper from April 2013 titled Social isolation, loneliness, and all-cause mortality in older men and women. Told us what would happen to elderly and vunreable upon lockdown. They just willed them selves to die. Especially when the only reason for  living for many was to meet with their family. Then on top of that you have the NHS furnish every resident in every care home end of life prescriptions in hand for month of Aoril. My partner wrote the prescriptions for all the care homes in Sunderland. What an arduous task that was too. I enquired about how many of these prescriptions had been used, for audit purposes. The reply was, no ones got time to look into that. 

I take it that one could FOI the data if it involves NHS?

It would be interesting to see if average dispensing numbers are consistantly the same over the years.

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

More reason why @GarethIckeshould have kept his promise & fixed the hacked content..like all the other stuff he promised.

But he clearly showed where his priorities are at as & where he really stands.

lets cut the Ickes some slack. Its them that are sticking their necks out and they've been at this game a while so lets assume that they have reasons for what they're doing and that they are doing their best under the circumstances

• Like 3
1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

While there are some awakening, the Covidian cultists seem more devoted than ever to their new religion. I just had my first ever "challenge" to my non-mask stance in the local Tesco express. One old fella said to me as I walked past him "You're not wearing a mask!". I pointed out my lanyard and said "medically exempt". He then said "Oh okay. But you walked the wrong way in the aisle!". So I told him to fuck off and mind his own business and walked to join the queue for the tills.

Then some younger guy in the queue starts shouting at me "what makes you medically exempt then?" I replied "Do you expect me to disclose my medical condition to some stranger in a supermarket?" He continues on saying things like "Tell us all what makes you medically exempt!" and clearly trying to shame me in front of other customers. So I told him to fuck off or he'd get an almighty slap from me and I called him a cheeky cunt for good measure. He then had a few stares at me while I waited in the queue so I told him "stop your self policing and sort yourself out you shithouse cunt." He shot off pretty sharpish after he'd paid for his stuff.

I then went to the manager of the store and told him of the incident and he apologised and said they don't accept harassment of customers and fully support mask exemption. One of their staff actually had a lanyard on too. I don't like to have confrontations and swear at people but these cultists need a strong response to the self policing bullshit, it doesn't help anyone to enable their psychosis.

This is the exact result of media & corporate hype of course.

Mission accomplished...get the sheeple turning on us.

I went Tesco last night & as usual I was the only one in there..huge store.

Now every 2 minutes they tell you "masks are now mandatory" accept for exemption on the intercom & stay safe blah blah..

Masks have been mandatory for a while, nothing has changed.

Accept them trying to push it on you & stir shit.

Solely to give the false impression masks make any difference.

Anybody can be exempt..is only the brainwashed that comply of course, who are dragging us into their nightmare. (/choir preach).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

While there are some awakening, the Covidian cultists seem more devoted than ever to their new religion. I just had my first ever "challenge" to my non-mask stance in the local Tesco express. One old fella said to me as I walked past him "You're not wearing a mask!". I pointed out my lanyard and said "medically exempt". He then said "Oh okay. But you walked the wrong way in the aisle!". So I told him to fuck off

lol

24 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I think a more calm and polite approach is more effective however you are perfectly within your rights. If you had instead tried to convince him of the dangers of wearing masks he might have had something to think about walking away. 

End of day of people don't want to be in a shop or public space with people who are not wearing masks then they have the option to order food online from their website or not go out at all and just live inside with a bag over their head. 

I agree. It was my first encounter of this nature so I was caught a bit off guard after a year of not being confronted by anyone. I think if it did happen again in future I am better off preparing a more measured thought provoking response. But it was one of those days today where I just felt like calling a cunt a cunt. After that incident I don't feel gratified, I just feel very sad that people are so heavily indoctrinated they will attack other people to preserve their delusions.  

• Like 3
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

'The UK population may have fallen by as much as 1.3m - the biggest decline since the Second World War - in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, academics have said'

Well i suppose that's a silver lining...

Anyway this new series that the UK column are running is MUST SEE material.

The first video is below and it is accompanied by some written pieces on the UKColumn website but in this first clip they dig into the background to this whole agenda we are seeing that is being perpetrated against the west

So the two gentlemen in the video are both ex military men (one is ex GCHQ) so they have some inside perspective on the threat from the soviet

They look at what soviet defectors were saying about the 4 stage process to utterly breakdown and subjugate the west. This series looks to be up there in significance with a handful of others that really get down to the nitty gritty of what we are up against:

The Pyschological Attack on the UK

• Like 1
9 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Breaking News this morning...

I heard this as the leading headline on the radio news bulletin this morning – focussing on the $1400 stimulus check proposed to US citizens...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55670801

This immediately got me pondering a number of things including...

·         There’s no such thing as “free money”

·         Where is the money coming from? (No, don’t answer that one, the US equivalent of Rishi Sunak’s magic money tree)

·         Will there be caveats or conditions attached to this proposed payout? (ie no jab, no pay)

One can only conclude from this that this is the start of it... a Precursor to Universal Basic Income for all on the condition that you take the jab, obey the state and give up your all assets to wipe out your debts...

Joe Biden - Bringing you THE GREAT RESET...

“You will own nothing and be happy” (Because the state tells you to be)

Because money is not backed by gold anymore, they can just print more and more.

8 hours ago, alexa said:

It's going to be communism world wide. The PTB are adopting China's Policies full on.

Biden and the 3-letter alphabet agencies are in bed with China hence Trump tried to protect the US I think.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

lets cut the Ickes some slack. Its them that are sticking their necks out and they've been at this game a while so lets assume that they have reasons for what they're doing and that they are doing their best under the circumstances

Nah lets not.

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

But then they'd miss out on a good virtue signalling opportunity, and the validation (negative reinforcement) of the groupthink that they're doing the right thing and "doing their bit to beat the virus". I feel a lot of these people want to be seen out and about masked up.

If they went out tomorrow for a good virtue signal, and everyone was normal and wasn't wearing masks, the spineless jellies would take theirs off immediately and without hesitation. 

Edited by Captain Falcon
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Nah lets not.

well lets keep it as 'constructive criticism' then and balance it out with a bit of love

lets consider that they have created this awesom forum that remains one of the few places on the internet where we can critique the cabals agenda without being no platformed and lets consider the awesome trove of information that is replenished everyday on the headlines section of this website

A pretty darn amazing public service when you think about it

• Like 6

This is a very unprofessional tweet from an nhs trust. The CEO or other worker using the NHS account for own personal views and attacks on a member of the public. Wanting the vaccine as first stated (2 doses) The view shows a lack of attention or care to something the NHS is supposed to be based on. Patient Centred Care.  Now it’s the we know best attitude. Suck it up.  Disgusting. 

0SY_NP4T_x96.jpg

What a waste of public time and money. We need to give as many vulnerable/key people as possible their first dose. The weekend’s figures showed 300,000 people had been given two doses. That would have allowed us to vaccinate about 75% of teachers.... #CEOGlen
Quote Tweet

VfE6mGzk_normal.jpg

Patricia and Kira 

Gem stone

Dog face

@patricia_hamill
· 12 Jan
TV’s Joan Bakewell threatens legal action over delay to second #Covid #vaccine dose https://independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-vaccine-joan-bakewell-pfizer-b1785963.html TV presenter Joan Bakewell has launched a legal challenge against the government’s decision to delay the second dose of
Just now, Macnamara said:

well lets keep it as 'constructive criticism' then and balance it out with a bit of love

lets consider that they have created this awesom forum that remains one of the few places on the internet where we can critique the cabals agenda without being no platformed and lets consider the awesome trove of information that is replenished everyday on the headlines section of this website

A pretty darn amazing public service when you think about it

I remember a certain admin that done a disappearing act when all that went down, aint seen him since.

Have you seen him Mac?