Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

20 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I remember last year Max Igan at the Crowhouse talked about the health passport and it looks like it's definitely on the cards, it's unbelievable that i wont be able to go abroad on holiday unless I get their fucking vaccine, fuck them !

It's insane the vaccine won't protect or stop the spread as they say, so why the fuck are they making mandatory for Air travel ? 

People need to wake up and smell the bullshit , fuck the vaccine and fuck the health passport, I won't be blackmailed.

Yeah, I think in response to that they'll go the route of simply making it very difficult for anyone who doesn't have it, like "priority boarding" on Ryanair. 150 euro for a Covid test entering and leaving the country, plus flights, or straight on for free with your health passport. Then they're able to claim "see, we're not discriminating, you're completely free as long as you pay!"

• Like 1
  • Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Yeah, I think in response to that they'll go the route of simply making it very difficult for anyone who doesn't have it, like "priority boarding" on Ryanair. 150 euro for a Covid test entering and leaving the country, plus flights, or straight on for free with your health passport. Then they're able to claim "see, we're not discriminating, you're completely free as long as you pay!"

It's unbelievable 150 for a covid test entering and leaving , it's a lot of money,  no doubt Theme Parks will only allow access to those with the health passport and there is also holiday insurance , people thinking I will just stay in the UK for my holidays, I think Hotels and Caravan parks will turn away anyone without a health passport, they are gonna make life fucking miserable for anti Vaxxers.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I won't even take a covid test. Goodness knows what happens when they stick a nose right up there!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shake said:

I won't even take a covid test. Goodness knows what happens when they stick a nose right up there!

You can request a throat swab. I'm going to be forced to get one to enter Spain so that's what I'm going to do. Just say you're not comfortable with having a big stick rammed right up your nose. Not exactly untrue!

Another one, what an awful condition, in hind sight I am sure he would rather take his chances with the flu than have to deal with this condition for the rest of his life. 

A 33 year old male nurse in excellent health who took the COVID-19 vaccine develops a severe reaction

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/062/023/440/original/68a621205f8199e9.mp4

6 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

It's unbelievable 150 for a covid test entering and leaving , it's a lot of money,  no doubt Theme Parks will only allow access to those with the health passport and there is also holiday insurance , people thinking I will just stay in the UK for my holidays, I think Hotels and Caravan parks will turn away anyone without a health passport, they are gonna make life fucking miserable for anti Vaxxers.

Yep! You can have any colour as long as it's black. Mandatory vaccines through disincentives, pushing people to stay at home and become even more demoralised and depressed or bankrupt themselves for a few days of escape from the misery.

Edited by Illmatic
6 minutes ago, Shake said:

I don't know if you saw that petition link I posted and the government response. They are planning on testing children with no symptoms 7 days in a row using that invasive deep nasal test. 7 days in a row. They realy are sick in the head. 

• Sad 1
10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Another one, what an awful condition, in hind sight I am sure he would rather take his chances with the flu than have to deal with this condition for the rest of his life. 

A 33 year old male nurse in excellent health who took the COVID-19 vaccine develops a severe reaction

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/062/023/440/original/68a621205f8199e9.mp4

Looks like Parkinson's disease.

https://parkinsonsdisease.net/symptoms/

Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a chronic, progressive disease that affects the neurological systems of the brain and body. It is a highly variable disease, meaning that different patients have different combinations of symptoms, and those symptoms can be at varying severity levels. Symptoms of PD include motor symptoms (those that affect how the body moves) and non-motor symptoms.

Edited by Velma
12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a chronic, progressive disease that affects the neurological systems of the brain and body. It is a highly variable disease, meaning that different patients have different combinations of symptoms, and those symptoms can be at varying severity levels. Symptoms of PD include motor symptoms (those that affect how the body moves) and non-motor symptoms.

I saw that this morning but it is not correct.

It is still damage from a vaccine but 2019.

Story here:

https://bravelikenick.com/our-story

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Genuinely starting to look forward to the absolute carnage that the future holds just so I can see people's reaction to the suffering that their ignorance has helped create.

That feeling is a big thing that keeps me going in a way, the general public may be laughing at us now but they won't be very very soon. Stupidity breeds ignorance.

I know what you mean. I've started to say, after telling them what I think, "Well, time will tell." And I want them to see that we were all right, even though I don't want it to happen The vindication would be satisfying, but it's going to be carnage, as you say, and I have a grandchild and it breaks my heart. It'll just be hard not to say, "You see? You SEE?" I've been the black sheep all my life and laughed at for my views, but my gut tells me that David has always been right.

• Like 1

So, my missus has just told me she's been sent a communication to arrange her jab, front line worker. 

Despite my many failed attempts to tell her not to get it, today was the day that broke the camels back. I've just told her: do what you want, you never listen to me anyway, but don't come crying to me when it fucks you up, because I'll have no sympathy because you were warned. 

Fuckin furious! But what can I do? I did my best, but she won't listen. Crack on then, I love you, I always will, but this is your own choice and I have done all I can to persuade her not to. Devastating. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So, my missus has just told me she's been sent a communication to arrange her jab, front line worker. 

Despite my many failed attempts to tell her not to get it, today was the day that broke the camels back. I've just told her: do what you want, you never listen to me anyway, but done come crying to me when it fucks you up, because I'll have no sympathy because you were warned. 

Fuckin furious! But what can I do? I did my best, but she won't listen. Crack on then, I love you, I always will, but this is your own choice and I have done all I can to persuade her not to. Devastating. 

The issue is that it is NOT a vaccine, so anyone saying "Your just an anti vaxxer" is incorrect.

It is NOT a vaccine by any definition.

It is a synthetic manipulation of DNA.

You accept someone to inject this into you and you are nolonger ‘human’!

You are now GMO.

A Genetically Modified Organism!

NOT HUMAN.

And patentable?

9 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

The issue is that it is NOT a vaccine, so anyone saying "Your just an anti vaxxer" is incorrect.

It is NOT a vaccine by any definition.

It is a synthetic manipulation of DNA.

You accept someone to inject this into you and you are nolonger ‘human’!

You are now GMO.

A Genetically Modified Organism!

NOT HUMAN.

And patentable?

Preaching to the converted. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Velma said:

That was my thought. Seems a lot of people experiencing a horrible side effect are having Parkinson's type symptoms. 

Absolutely devastating :(

2 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I didn't read the article as I don't want to sign up , what exactly does it say , is it a case of no health passport, no travel, no concerts , pubs, restaurants etc or is it just a app that gives info on your medical records ?

Almost a month after the European Union approved the first safe and effective vaccine against COVID-19 developed by BioNTech and Pfizer, thousands of Europeans have taken at least their first jab of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Other world countries, including Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain have started vaccinating their citizens, while others are set to roll out vaccines soon.

With millions of vaccines already purchased and agreements on their purchase on the way, the world is set become COVID-19 immune by 2023, by which time, many hope life will return back to how it was before the pandemic outbreak.

Within less than a year, the pandemic has shocked the economies of the majority of world countries, and brought many industries to their knees, including the travel and tourism industry, which for many countries has been a powerful contributor to their economies.

These industries, cannot wait for the whole world to become COVID-19 immune in order to restart, as the economic losses that world countries have faced are devastating.

That is why many countries are already working on “vaccination passports” in order to enable travel and tourism to restart.

Number of EU Countries Providing & Asking for “Vaccination Passports” on the Rise

Back in April 2020, SchengenVisaInfo.com had reported that once a vaccine was finally effective, travellers could be asked to present proof they have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible to enter the European Union and Schengen Area Member States.

An EU official had confirmed for SchengenVisaInfo.com at the time, that proof of vaccination would also be required for Schengen visa application and visa-free entry as well.

Now, ten months later, the most recent country to announce its plans on the reintroduction of a document which proves its holder has been vaccinated against COVID-19 is Denmark.

Denmark’s Ministry of Health and the Elderly has announced at the beginning of January that it is working on a “vaccine passport” for Danish travellers, which will soon be available for all Danish citizens who get vaccinated. The document will serve them as a “vaccination passport” to travel to the countries where vaccination becomes mandatory for entry.

“The Ministry of Health and the Elderly is working on a COVID-19 vaccine passport, which is expected to be ready by early 2021,” the Ministry said confirming the plans.

The Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis has even sent a letter to the European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, urging the Commission to introduce a Coronavirus vaccination certificate in order to facilitate travel between the bloc.

On the other hand, Cyprus had warned early in December 2020, that by March 2021, its border authorities would permit to enter anyone who can show proof that he/she has been vaccinated, in addition to the regular entry requirements (passports, visas, etc.).

Other countries, like Iceland and Hungary, are already applying the requirement of the so-called “immunity passports”, which in essence, is a proof that the traveller has previously been infected with COVID-19 (but is no longer), and now has antibodies in their body.

While currently, Hungary permits almost no one to enter its territory, those from fellow EU countries who can prove they have already had the virus, are free to enter since early September.

Travel & Tourism Organisations Against ‘COVID-19 Vaccination Passports’

Despite that many are welcoming the idea of “vaccination passports” in order to revive travel and tourism, in particular in Europe, many oppose the idea, insisting it will delay the reopening of the world for travel.

Travel experts at the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), a forum for the travel and tourism industry, believe that it will take a significant amount of time to vaccinate the majority global population, in particular those in less advanced countries, or in different age groups.

According to the WTTC President and CEO Gloria Guevara, only a very small share of the world population have so far taken the vaccine; thus, she believes, those who have not should be permitted to travel with negative results of COVID-19 tests.

“Furthermore, the most vulnerable groups should be prioritised, a blanket vaccination requirement would simply discriminate against non-vulnerable groups, such as Generation X, Z and Millennials, who should be able to travel with proof of a negative COVID test,” she says.

The introduction of “vaccination passports” has been opposed by another group, for a whole other reason.

Anna Beduschi, an academic from Exeter University, insists that such a requirement would put at risk the fundamental rights of Europeans by separating people into categories based on their health status.

“[Passports could] create a new distinction between individuals based on their health status, which can then be used to determine the degree of freedoms and rights they may enjoy,” Beduschi believes, insisting that “vaccination passports” pose essential questions for the protection of data privacy and human rights.

Groups of anti-vaxxers, fuelled by the high volume of fake news and conspiracy theories that have been going on for months now, have also rejected the idea of “vaccination passports”.

A survey conducted by the Imperial College London’s Institute of Global Health Innovation (IGHI) and YouGov on the readiness of people to be vaccinated, carried out in 15 countries showed that only about 51 per cent of participants were willing to get vaccinated in 2021.

French citizens were the least willing to receive the vaccine, with only 35 per cent of the French respondents claiming they would take the vaccine as soon as they are offered to take it.

What Happens If COVID-19 Vaccination Becomes a Mandatory Requirement for Travellers?

If vaccination becomes a requirement for EU citizens to travel to fellow EU countries, and for third-country nationals to travel to the Schengen Area, then several things are set to take place.

First, if the EU obliges travellers to vaccinate, even if travellers who are not vaccinated find a loophole in the requirement and manage to enter the EU territory, travel insurance providers may refuse to cover them.

Representatives of several travel insurance providers confirmed last December for SchengenVisaInfo.com that if the EU makes vaccination mandatory for travellers to be eligible to enter its territory, they will update their policies in compliance with the EU regulations, which means they would refuse coverage to those who have not taken the vaccine.

Second, travellers from third countries, which have failed to secure vaccines so far, and whose population will get the vaccines, maybe at the end of the year, or next year, will practically be banned from entering Europe.

Moreover, as the majority of world countries plan to complete vaccination for their whole population only somewhere in 2022, this means that travel and tourism industries will fail to start its gradual return to pre-pandemic levels until everyone is vaccinated, which may take quite some time.

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Preaching to the converted. 

I know mate but there is a reason.

This thread started May 16th 2020.

Dec 26th it hit over a million views:

1million.png.3f91f90d9b78f1489a7b0567ee7b47b8.png

Now in less than one month it is near 220 000 more. There are people reading ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

num_now.jpg.2497df0085507bc43545304468446344.jpg

Edited by Odie Hatzcats
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

4 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

I know mate but there is a reason.

This thread started May 16th 2020.

Dec 26th it hit over a million views:

1million.png.3f91f90d9b78f1489a7b0567ee7b47b8.png

Now in less than one month it is near 220 000 more. There are people reading ilndksgc.gif.6d188eb1cb7ff087a8b6d3074178d973.gif

num_now.jpg.2497df0085507bc43545304468446344.jpg

Sorry, I'm a little slow today, what are you trying to say? 

7 minutes ago, wake_up_bomb said:

YouGov on the readiness of people to be vaccinated, carried out in 15 countries showed that only about 51 per cent of participants were willing to get vaccinated in 2021.

Moreover, as the majority of world countries plan to complete vaccination for their whole population only somewhere in 2022, this means that travel and tourism industries will fail to start its gradual return to pre-pandemic levels until everyone is vaccinated, which may take quite some time.

This is enough for their plan to fail, let's hope so.

I do love the language how we will all be vaccinated, just a matter of time, goddamn wankers.

1 minute ago, truth_seeker90 said:

This is enough for their plan to fail, let's hope so.

I do love the language how we will all be vaccinated, just a matter of time, goddamn wankers.

Do you know what, that was the part that stood out for me. Get in people, just need that balance to start tipping the vax refusal way and the we could see a domino effect. We need some positive news, its all becoming tiresome now. 

While there are some awakening, the Covidian cultists seem more devoted than ever to their new religion. I just had my first ever "challenge" to my non-mask stance in the local Tesco express. One old fella said to me as I walked past him "You're not wearing a mask!". I pointed out my lanyard and said "medically exempt". He then said "Oh okay. But you walked the wrong way in the aisle!". So I told him to fuck off and mind his own business and walked to join the queue for the tills.

Then some younger guy in the queue starts shouting at me "what makes you medically exempt then?" I replied "Do you expect me to disclose my medical condition to some stranger in a supermarket?" He continues on saying things like "Tell us all what makes you medically exempt!" and clearly trying to shame me in front of other customers. So I told him to fuck off or he'd get an almighty slap from me and I called him a cheeky cunt for good measure. He then had a few stares at me while I waited in the queue so I told him "stop your self policing and sort yourself out you shithouse cunt." He shot off pretty sharpish after he'd paid for his stuff.

I then went to the manager of the store and told him of the incident and he apologised and said they don't accept harassment of customers and fully support mask exemption. One of their staff actually had a lanyard on too. I don't like to have confrontations and swear at people but these cultists need a strong response to the self policing bullshit, it doesn't help anyone to enable their psychosis.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
7 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

“You will own nothing and be happy” (Because the state tells you to be)

Well weve been saying for a good few years the global plantation will be a cross between brave new world & 1984.

A Neofeudal commie technocratic blend..you will love your enslavement & if you object in any way, well were cancel you for thought crimes.
Also the GM Vaccines & gene therapy (lobotomy) will save us from them precrime thoughts And there wont be need for your kids to report us to the Covidian cult for wrong think.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611omrdb6t4tkv4y41plv

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2
On 1/13/2021 at 2:11 AM, skitzorat said:

‘Why take the risk?’ Dr Hilary issues warning over supermarkets on GMB amid UK coronavirus lockdown

The medical expert urges viewers to be careful when doing their food shop and to never pick up products and then put them back

Gordon Bennet! Are we not allowed to read the ingredients list any more or look at the sell by date? What an idiot.

• Like 1