Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, owen said:

Things are getting more hostile here in Ireland. Today had some cunt ahead of me in checkout complaining that I wasnt wearing mask. I shouted to him that it was none of his business and togo look up the regulations. I had promised myself that I would keep calm next time anything came up but its so difficult. Im not an aggressive person but Im not easily intimidated and I do have a temper. I no longer let my wife do any shopping. She has asthma and doesnt wear one either. Probably best togo late at night as much as possible from now on.

Garda checkpoints enforcing 5km rule near where I live here. All going well I'm off to sunny Spain Monday week, they have mandatory masks everywhere so I'm not going to cod myself that it's going to be normal but everything is open in some fashion so they're at least getting on with somewhat.

Ireland, sadly, is for the birds based on everything I'm seeing. If you buy into the idea of a collective consciousness we're like a nerdy teenager who probably has a lot going for them really if they just stood up for themselves but are obsessed with self-humiliation as a way to impress the "cool" kids (the EU). It's going to end up destroying us.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

On 1/13/2021 at 9:27 PM, Illmatic said:

Simple: divide and conquer. Is started years ago with the rise of the PC far left and the labelling of anyone even mildly conservative as "literally Hitler". They softened people up to accepting absolute insanity as legitimate political commentary with their pronoun laws and 395235 genders, paving the way for a "pandemic" crisis so full of holes if it was a ship it'd be sinking within seconds of launch.

Now we're in the next phase, where we are forced to pick sides and completely unrelated issues are somehow thrown into the same bucket: "anti-vax" are now also racist sexist anti-gay anti-abortion etc etc., "pro-vax" are also pro-choice, liberal, tolerant etc.

Yes,it seems to be a gradual takeover in Canada last spring it was “2-3 weeks to flatten the curve”

if they had come out and said we’re going to force you all to wear masks and build concentrations camps to put any dissenters into people would have revolted but it seems unfortunately they have perfected manipulation where now so many people are completely brainwashed they are asking for forced vaccines,mandatory masks etc.

I think by 2025 will have a good chance of waking people up but unfortunately a lot of people will have been culled by then.

in the meantime the best way to cope is building small self sufficient,agrarian communities which for people who were conscious of the global reality has been a goal (self sufficiency)for decades.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Yes,it seems to be a gradual takeover in Canada last spring it was “2-3 weeks to flatten the curve”

if they had come out and said we’re going to force you all to wear masks and build concentrations camps to put any dissenters into people would have revolted but it seems unfortunately they have perfected manipulation where now so many people are completely brainwashed they are asking for forced vaccines,mandatory masks etc.

I think by 2025 will have a good chance of waking people up but unfortunately a lot of people will have been culled by then.

in the meantime the best way to cope is building small self sufficient,agrarian communities which for people who were conscious of the global reality has been a goal (self sufficiency)for decades.

Learn Mandarin Chinese. 

Just wondering, when they start trying the backdoor mandatory vaccine stuff, i.e. you have to have vaccine to travel etc - whether there may be a way out - due to the fact that what they are offering isn't a vaccine by the legal definition of the term? Guess it will depend how the legislation is worded, but something to keep an eye out for for possible loophole I guess.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

People are brainwashed acting like they can get sick from simply being in my vicinity. 

Fine upstanding citizens that eat only the finest grains and drink the cleanest water and exercise their bodies and minds and only consume medication from safe sources. Wearing masks and cultivating deadly bacterial pneumonia. 

44 minutes ago, owen said:

Things are getting more hostile here in Ireland. Today had some cunt ahead of me in checkout complaining that I wasnt wearing mask. I shouted to him that it was none of his business and togo look up the regulations. I had promised myself that I would keep calm next time anything came up but its so difficult. Im not an aggressive person but Im not easily intimidated and I do have a temper. I no longer let my wife do any shopping. She has asthma and doesnt wear one either. Probably best togo late at night as much as possible from now on.

Best to go shopping after 6pm I go to Aldi and it's really quiet after 6pm the later the better, the last thing you need is some arsehole annoying you when your shopping.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Health and tech groups aim to create digital Covid ‘vaccination passport’

https://www.ft.com/content/cf971639-3836-4c2b-93f6-622d4e0846ad

I didn't read the article as I don't want to sign up , what exactly does it say , is it a case of no health passport, no travel, no concerts , pubs, restaurants etc or is it just a app that gives info on your medical records ?

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I didn't read the article as I don't want to sign up , what exactly does it say , is it a case of no health passport, no travel, no concerts , pubs, restaurants etc or is it just a app that gives info on your medical records ?

It did let me view it briefly. But when I went back to look a second time, it blocked me with a paywall. Damn it. I should have taken a screen shot. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

Messenger was all over this a while back, I wonder where he is now

Considering he won the Nobel peace prize in 1931 probably dead

unfortunately 

Edited by vinny79
2 hours ago, Saved said:

Covid meme.jpg

Genuinely starting to look forward to the absolute carnage that the future holds just so I can see people's reaction to the suffering that their ignorance has helped create.

That feeling is a big thing that keeps me going in a way, the general public may be laughing at us now but they won't be very very soon. Stupidity breeds ignorance.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Genuinely starting to look forward to the absolute carnage that the future holds just so I can see people's reaction to the suffering that their ignorance has helped create.

That feeling is a big thing that keeps me going in a way, the general public may be laughing at us now but they won't be very very soon. Stupidity breeds ignorance.

My friends laughing at me, calling me a conspiracy theorist. I just reply, "you just wait, dickheads, you just wait...".

When they come crawling to me one day wanting to say, "I'm sorry, you were right all along" well I won't be there. They'll be on their own. Idiots.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

My friends laughing at me, calling me a conspiracy theorist. I just reply, "you just wait, dickheads, you just wait...".

When they come crawling to me one day wanting to say, "I'm sorry, you were right all along" well I won't be there. They'll be on their own. Idiots.

they wont and they will believe the happenings is for the best and tell you that its for the best

46 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Learn Mandarin Chinese. 

No,even thou are prime minister “admires” the CCP party I won’t be learning their language and the chances of a WW are growing with China at the front.

lead,drone strikes and a bombs are a universal language.

I have 5-6 friends in a WhatsApp group who I post stuff to regards this

they just think I’m a nutter

the side effects are coincidence they say 

there is no such thing as Non disclosure order on the nhs they say

cant wait to go on holiday they say 

people who aren’t vaccinated should be locked up

etc etc

28 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I remember last year Max Igan at the Crowhouse talked about the health passport and it looks like it's definitely on the cards, it's unbelievable that i wont be able to go abroad on holiday unless I get their fucking vaccine, fuck them !

It's insane the vaccine won't protect or stop the spread as they say, so why the fuck are they making mandatory for Air travel ? 

People need to wake up and smell the bullshit , fuck the vaccine and fuck the health passport, I won't be blackmailed.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I remember last year Max Igan at the Crowhouse talked about the health passport and it looks like it's definitely on the cards, it's unbelievable that i wont be able to go abroad on holiday unless I get their fucking vaccine, fuck them !

It's insane the vaccine won't protect or stop the spread as they say, so why the fuck are they making mandatory for Air travel ? 

People need to wake up and smell the bullshit , fuck the vaccine and fuck the health passport, I won't be blackmailed.

Fuck these pieces of shit. I couldn't agree with your comments more.

1 hour ago, Jesse007 said:

Yeah, there will be some breakoff in terms of compliance at the agenda moves forward and the months go on I feel. The world is a big place so there is bound to be some degree of rebellion, but it will vary on the society and the attitudes of its people. More obedient and trusting populations like Canada unfortunately probably won't fare very well