Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Brad the lad said:

I would love to give this prick the jab...... followed by a right hook and knee to the body.

I'm trying to stay in the heart but little weasels like him test me daily. God knows I'm trying though.

Anyway it would hurt him far more if I swiped his hair spray from him so that's my plan!

He's probably just being a bit controversial to get free publicity, like how Michael O'Leary does with Ryanair and the £1 to use the toilet story.

• Replies 44.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, wingwang said:

He's probably just being a bit controversial to get free publicity, like how Michael O'Leary does with Ryanair and the £1 to use the toilet story.

I don't think so here. He is 100% freemason and another little gimp at the lodge. They slap him about down there and tell him what to say and when no doubt. He's had his lines and is just doing his bit so they don't take his toys off him.

Money hungry whores like him are easier to control than the poor man. I wouldn't be suprised if old Charlie boy has a few photos laying around he don't want people to see!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

I don't think so here. He is 100% freemason and another little gimp at the lodge. They slap him about down there and tell him what to say and when no doubt. He's had his lines and is just doing his bit so they don't take his toys off him.

Money hungry whores like him are easier to control than the poor man. I wouldn't be suprised if old Charlie boy has a few photos laying around he don't want people to see!

out of likes Brad, agree buddy -  yes - you're most likely bang on there, there is alot of high viz business entrepeneurs and 'celebs' out there with alot to worry about if they don't tow the line.
Isn't that right Mr Branson, Mr Musk, Mr Cowell,  Mr 'Cruise', Arnie, Sandra Bollock,Jolie, pitt, clooney johnny depp and the rest....

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add names
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

I don't want to make this page a shrine to this prick but just look at his face here. It's the type of face a child pulls when wanting to impress their father. What a little wanker because even the bods in the back ground are laughing at him!

CharlieOBE-700x430.jpg.a18616c27d042a71e5824db8cfdfa049.jpg

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

I don't want to make this page a shrine to this prick but just look at his face here. It's the type of face a child pulls when wanting to impress their father. What a little wanker because even the bods in the back ground are laughing at him!

He's certainly the Groom of the Stool! I'll give you that! Freemason sycophant wannabe at best!

"The Groom of the Stool was a male servant in the household of the English monarch who was responsible for assisting the king in his toileting needs."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
14 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

at first inspection - looks like mullins has a little stiffy for charles...

image.png.245eee6175475dcf8fd2f4368418d694.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Didn't realise Mullins was so short. There's got to be some small man syndrome going on there to boot.

Yes, let's not make this into a shrine to the dick! Someone change the course, ffs!

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Absolute winner!

I've now got the problem of getting that from my computer to my phone so I can share it. Well worth it though...

A message from the top of the chain...Humans love to fuck.let those little fekers run around fuck fuck fucking,cause we hungry and the little ones are soo tasty, ah shit 8 billion of um, the old ones are like mutton!   Get rid please, but do not jab pregnant woman or young children, cause that snack jus don't taste right when you add the special seasoning!

Sound like a crazy fool? .. but if you gooogle the numbers for missing children around the world over the years, the numbers are mind boggling, for me  can lead to only one conclusion food

2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Ahhh funny,

answer:  NO

She's about as attractive as an oversized turd trying to work it's way out of a haemorroid riddled anus.
Bye for now.

Oh, and she's a cunt.

image.png.286459819529fe0766532d7e0b6d868a.png

It could be worse Numnuts might have been lusting after Nancy Pelosi 🥰

46 minutes ago, wingwang said:

He's certainly the Groom of the Stool! I'll give you that! Freemason sycophant wannabe at best!

"The Groom of the Stool was a male servant in the household of the English monarch who was responsible for assisting the king in his toileting needs."

He looks like a Riddler

Screenshot_2021-01-14-22-17-05-95.jpg

1 hour ago, Brad the lad said:

s-l1600.jpg

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I received a email from Asda today talking about how their stores will have the oxford zenica bollocks available, don't know how they got hold of my email has anyone else had this email from Asda?

Like them or hate them, I doubt that they go around harvesting email addresses. Maybe one of your folks used your email address to sign up to something to do with Asda.

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Lockdown rules may be needed until the AUTUMN: Professor Neil Ferguson warns easing of restrictions will be a 'gradual process' that lasts months - and says self-isolation rules could be loosened for Covid survivors

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9147685/Lockdown-rules-needed-AUTUMN.html

This weirdo is a fucking stalker.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if someone does him in.

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Exactly, the US and the UK are adopting the Chinese policy's, this is what all this is about COMMUNISM I'm sad to say.

So, we will be like China, but with far more corruption and kiddy fiddling going on in the background. Nice. Ha ha.

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

There are currently no plans to place restrictions on those who refuse to have any potential Covid-19 vaccine. So any businesses trying to force their staff to take will be acting illegally & should be shut down, including any passports.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/323442

333,831 signatures

I dont recommend sitting through the video.🤢

There are no plans because they are already doing it and it was planned long ago.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I didn't know Rod Stewart had had the vaccine😷💉😆

The way things are going right now with this 'fake virus', is there any need to unleash a 'real' one?

If they want to kill off a few of the unvaccinated, then I don't see why not. I don't know.

P.S. Since when did Rod Stewart look like Derek Jacobi?

Charlie-Mullins.png

Edited by numnuts
2 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Is it Pippin or Merry....😂

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I see a likeness here.

'Smeagol's less nice cuz' banter aside, to me Whitty seems to be slowly morphing into Mer-Man from Eternia. About time they did another movie reboot as well.

latest?cb=20120103031711

Edited by numnuts