Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Just had yet another very odd conversation with a total believer who has just had the first jab. Apparently I'm a bad person who is putting those around me in danger by not having the jab. Forget that it doesn't stop you contracting or  transmitting the virus, that the people taking this untested new tech vaccine are unwitting guinea pigs or that previous coronavirus vaccines have caused deadly cytokine storms in test animals. Her interaction was utterly simplistic. I'm good you're bad. I despair

a common sense.PNG

On 1/12/2021 at 10:01 PM, skitzorat said:

PR as gone operation Warpspeed!

The desperation is nauseating, however, I dont see any other side. Whos on humanities side?

The fractionalization seems to be over which of their "teams" gets to take credit for the finalisation of our collective enslavement and doom. Russia/China/Anglo-Euro-America?

And on an ET level, just another battle between warring branches of the Annunaki Royal family,  fighting again over whos turn it is to take 'ownership' of the Earth now the zodiacs changing.

Any "enlightened" side with actual power to encourage us all to collectively save ourselves and maybe provide a little god damn assistance to do so is sorely MIA.

I share your sentiments. If there are no powers on our side, it seems we're doomed. It also would be a great indictment of this entire ...existence. What exactly would have been the point of our incarnating here? To live under deceit and cruel manipulation for a lifetime and then be destroyed like ants? Seems like a pointless adventure. Even worse, one that could lead to many souls returning home damaged. I don't get why billions of souls would sign up for that. This human experience would only make spiritual sense if it culminated in a heavy public defeat of the evil ones.

Edited by Rossiman
  • Like 1

Asda are incredibly proud 🙄

We are incredibly proud to announce that Asda has become the first supermarket to support the NHS vaccination programme, using in-store pharmacies to provide Covid jabs. The first in-store vaccination centre opens in one of our Birmingham stores later this month and qualified Asda pharmacy colleagues will administer the vaccine to priority groups identified by the NHS.

The site is the first Asda pharmacy to be approved to support the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine programme and we are continuing to work with Public Health England and NHS England to assess other sites that could support this programme.

We have also offered NHS England the full use of our 238 in-store pharmacies and qualified pharmacists to support the rollout of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine programme which has just begun, and we stand ready to support authorities as needed in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. As this particular vaccine is easier to transport and store, it could be administered from Asda’s full network of in-store pharmacies."

• Haha 1

Make of this as you will. it was at the top of my page when I logged in, didnt go any further. I'm in NZ and not using a VPN. Why would Maryland Uni be interested in my data, I wonder? lol

(I have a factious FB profile, not that I'm under any impression it makes two shytes worth of difference but still

1920219004_Screenshot2021-01-14223420.png.8bcee7da3d26e4e291c264e0d9ad861c.png

1758020457_Screenshot2021-01-14223505.png.cdc74157b6e6f7b0a3ecf416f43b612f.png

1675825399_Screenshot2021-01-14223632.png.11fcb77a1fd33dd14720cd73b1713a43.png

Edited by skitzorat
43 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

We have also offered NHS England the full use of our 238 in-store pharmacies and qualified pharmacists to support the rollout of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine programme which has just begun, and we stand ready to support authorities as needed in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. As this particular vaccine is easier to transport and store, it could be administered from Asda’s full network of in-store pharmacies."

Piers Morgan is also due to get vaccinated at every single one of their pharmacies, in a GMB 'Vaccine Roadshow' over the summer, so as to help foster public trust in the programme.

Edited by numnuts
  • Haha 2

Buckle up my British friends

Jonathan Van-Tam says the release of lockdown is contingent on vaccine rollout.

•  "The vaccine effects are going to take three months until we see them properly, and until then no one can relax.
  • “We are probably in the last few furlongs of this race - like in the Grand National. We just have a couple more fences, we have just got to stick with it.”
  • “That is not until, my guess, the mid to late Spring. And people have got to be patient with that.”

1174780894_138836966_2037724736391582_1497435528230630504_o(2).jpg.1e925f9b7f2357029bac190de1a2aef8.jpg

The panic rising further still here in Ireland with the increasing "cases". Just about every time I enter a supermarket now Im approached by the manager re non mask. They are ok about it, just very tiresome

The population has been divided in to two groups. The one group that believes everything the media and government tells them and the other group that will never trust or listen to the media and government ever again. 

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Buckle up my British friends Jonathan Van-Tam says the release of lockdown is contingent on vaccine rollout.

1174780894_138836966_2037724736391582_1497435528230630504_o(2).jpg.1e925f9b7f2357029bac190de1a2aef8.jpg

'We are going to renew the Coronavirus Act for another 6 months, at the beginning of April, then we can hopefully let you have a bit of a summer holiday from this lark. Tyrannising all of you 24/7 is actually quite hard work, so we need a break too. Back to more lockdowns in the autumn then.'

9 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The population has been divided in to two groups. The one group that believes everything the media and government tells them and the other group that will never trust or listen to the media and government ever again. 

Yip. And division is getting worse. Have to admit prior to crisis I never paid much attention to MSM or Gov. After this crisis I cannot forgive these two entities for what they have done - will never trust either again - simple as that. 

• Like 5

Pimlico Plumbers will introduce a “no jab, no job” policy requiring all of its workers to be vaccinated against Covid-19.

Charlie Mullins, Pimlico’s founder and former chief executive, now chairman, said the company’s lawyers were drafting new employment contracts for its 400-strong workforce to include the vaccine requirement.

Cunts.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jan/14/pimlico-plumbers-to-introduce-no-jab-no-job-work-contracts-covid

You first Charlie you fucking turd.

Edited by Doc
To add profanity
  • Sad 3
11 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Move onto a canal boat or into a campervan and subvert their totalitarian restrictions

You read my mind! I want a VW ''Mystery Machine.'

• Haha 1

When the Three Tier system was first introduced and then a Fourth one was added, we were 'advised' not to travel to other Tiers. For example, someone in Tier4 should not visit Tier2 and vice versa. Then an even higher Tier was imposed and the entire nation was put into Tier5. Therefore what difference does it make where you travel? We're all in the same boat and it's sinking!

However, they don't talk about Tiers anymore, only eternal 'lockdown.'

Matt Hancock should not be bragging about his role as Health Secretary, because by their narrative, there has been 85,000 deaths from 'coronavirus' on his watch, which has gotten “out of control” and is rising at a rate of 1,500 a day. None of their 'measures' have had an impact and now, in under a year, this virus has mutated, three times, with a South African strain, a British one and Brazilian.

Globally, there has been almost two million deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University, which out of a population of seven billion, is a drop in the ocean. Five times that number die of hunger every year, half of them children, under five years old. Vaccines won't save them and the paralysis of this worldwide lockdown, promises famine of 'Biblical' proportions, according to the UN.

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Pimlico Plumbers will introduce a “no jab, no job” policy requiring all of its workers to be vaccinated against Covid-19.

Charlie Mullins, Pimlico’s founder and former chief executive, now chairman, said the company’s lawyers were drafting new employment contracts for its 400-strong workforce to include the vaccine requirement.

Cunts.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jan/14/pimlico-plumbers-to-introduce-no-jab-no-job-work-contracts-covid

You first Charlie you fucking turd.

Well i know who not to call for a leak.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

I believe it's every two weeks they need to move. Not heard of fines and boat crushing though

Yeah 2 weeks, but the fines automatically go on your account or license & they then tell you to remove the boat or will they demolish it.

My brother used to live on the cut & I know theres nothing free about living on the canal.

• Like 1