Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

3 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

I'd love to see their surprise when more then half the people don't take the jab. They can't keep us all from doing anything or every business will fail and so will their tax revenues. All the biggest performers will not perform in front of half empty stadiums either. They can shove their health passport.

Good point

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

That's the thing though, they are not keeping any restrictions in place, WE are! until the day we don't keep them in place, which is coming soon I feel. 

Out of likes - so agree... WE ARE!  We hold the fucking key to our freedom.
and....coming soon I feel - me too - somethings brewing big time, I don't like to be airy-fairy about things but somethings going to burst - feb 2nd?  Not long....

• Like 6

Protect those who refuse a vaccine with existing anti-discrimination laws

Sorry for cross posting this but seems more important now.

I am asking the government to add men & women who chose not to take anyone or more vaccines offered to them to be given protection under law by adding this group to existing anti-discrimination legislation.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/564148/sponsors/new?token=v5wIK2yQ64zhmlIu6hBl

love & peace

buddsy

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

I'd love to see their surprise when more then half the people don't take the jab. They can't keep us all from doing anything or every business will fail and so will their tax revenues. All the biggest performers will not perform in front of half empty stadiums either. They can shove their health passport.

I would love to know why you are so optimistic? People in general have done exactly what they've been told for 12 months, if the gov say get the jab, what makes you think people will turn course and start to disobey?

Personally I think nearly everyone will get the jab because they will be told they can then get back to normal - which is a lie because the genie is out the bottle now and things cannot go back to normal. Minority not getting the jab will become outcasts and will be at the butt end of more verbal abuse and censorship.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
35 minutes ago, Noctua said:

I appear to be permanently out of likes, but feel exactly the same.  Nothing.  Nothing will happen until people are no longer paid to stay at home. Furlough is payment for compliance.  

What about those who medically cannot be vaccinated?  

Good question. I am allergic to Shell Fish (not realy) so I have a choice, end up with seizures and wobbles or never go on holiday again. I might just buy a boat. 

2 minutes ago, buddsy said:

Protect those who refuse a vaccine with existing anti-discrimination laws

Sorry for cross posting this but seems more important now.

I am asking the government to add men & women who chose not to take anyone or more vaccines offered to them to be given protection under law by adding this group to existing anti-discrimination legislation.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/564148/sponsors/new?token=v5wIK2yQ64zhmlIu6hBl

love & peace

buddsy

Sorry to appear negative. 

I don't want to dump on your idea and efforts... but. 

A big But too.. 

1) When have the Government EVER paid attention to any petitions ? 

2) Everyone signing that is giving the Government an easy list of dissenters.. 

BC 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

I hope what your saying happens , but the majority of people are stupid, they will get the vaccine.

Fuck the health passport if it happens I won't be going abroad or going to a concert or football match, as I won't be taking their vaccine and I won't be blackmailed.

• Like 1
Just now, Sexpistol50 said:

I hope what your saying happens , but the majority of people are stupid, they will get the vaccine.

Fuck the health passport if it happens I won't be going abroad or going to a concert or football match, as I won't be taking their vaccine and I won't be blackmailed.

My thoughts exactly and I will be doing the same. Football died anyway many many years ago.....

5 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

We hold the fucking key to our freedom.

Exactly. We do and we always have held the key to our freedom. The power is ours, not theirs. The choices are ours, not theirs. Most of us on here have realised this long ago, but this is the year the rest of the world realises this simple truth too. I feel it inside, I feel it shaking the core of my being. 

• Like 1

Yeah I will miss concerts, started going to 3 or 4 per year upto last year. Loved my trips midweek from Ireland to places like Coventry and Salisbury, places you would never end up going to otherwise.  All the groups I like will be finished or dead in next few yrs anyway. I have slowly fallen out of love with sport anyway, football in particlar, its as far away from the game I loved in the 70s and 80s now as to make it redundant

3 minutes ago, owen said:

Yeah I will miss concerts, started going to 3 or 4 per year upto last year. Loved my trips midweek from Ireland to places like Coventry and Salisbury, places you would never end up going to otherwise.  All the groups I like will be finished or dead in next few yrs anyway. I have slowly fallen out of love with sport anyway, football in particlar, its as far away from the game I loved in the 70s and 80s now as to make it redundant

Concerts have become too expensive, I just watch my favourite concerts on youtube and it's the same with football , the last game I went to I was sitting freezing , wet and windy thinking why I'm I here ?

18 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Sorry to appear negative. 

1) When have the Government EVER paid attention to any petitions ? 

2) Everyone signing that is giving the Government an easy list of dissenters..

I do agree with you however the Gov were required to discuss not making the vaccine compulsary (despite being a white wash)

As point 2 I am happy to be on a Gov list of dissenter as I do not Consent

Also I would say publicity adds to help get ideas out there. If more people could stand up and say I want nothing to do with this many people would want to join and not feel alone.

buddsy

• Like 1
1 hour ago, truth_seeker90 said:

If ordinary doctors and nurses begin to see healthy people whom they have jabbed with this poison, ending up with alarming disabilities, for which they are responsible, it might prick their conscience and they will refuse to administer it. Cue the robots....

12 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

Wee Jimmy Krankie is at it again trying to be the first with those draconian restrictions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9138619/Nicola-Sturgeon-set-tighten-lockdown-rules-Scotland.html

Alcohol consumption outdoors in all Level 4 areas of Scotland will be banned, under new regulations, meaning anyone who buys takeaway alcohol must consume it in their own home. 

WHY?

What is the rational behind this?

Vaccines 24/7 

Asda first store to administer the vaccine .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9141771/No10-vows-trial-24-7-Covid-jabs-GPs-parts-UK-having-PAUSE-vaccinations.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Listening to Bojo talking bollocks on Liaison Committee, it's a total pantomime, if I hear the words Astrazenca , Moderna and Pfizer again I think I will snap .

1 minute ago, Velma said:

Alcohol consumption outdoors in all Level 4 areas of Scotland will be banned, under new regulations, meaning anyone who buys takeaway alcohol must consume it in their own home. 

WHY?

What is the rational behind this?

What about the homeless alcoholics, where are they gonna drink their Buckfast ?

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, buddsy said:

I do agree with you however the Gov were required to discuss not making the vaccine compulsary (despite being a white wash)

As point 2 I am happy to be on a Gov list of dissenter as I do not Consent

Also I would say publicity adds to help get ideas out there. If more people could stand up and say I want nothing to do with this many people would want to join and not feel alone.

buddsy

You're correct that making popular refusal to be bullied or coerced into taking an untested vaccine more visible would embolden others who have their doubts but are told by the media that they are a tiny minority of antisocial misfits

• Like 1

At this stage of the covid new normal its most disconcerning to realise that the old normal was also constructed on a tissue of lies and supported by huge whoppers

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1