Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Yeah I will miss concerts, started going to 3 or 4 per year upto last year. Loved my trips midweek from Ireland to places like Coventry and Salisbury, places you would never end up going to otherwise.  All the groups I like will be finished or dead in next few yrs anyway. I have slowly fallen out of love with sport anyway, football in particlar, its as far away from the game I loved in the 70s and 80s now as to make it redundant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, owen said:

Yeah I will miss concerts, started going to 3 or 4 per year upto last year. Loved my trips midweek from Ireland to places like Coventry and Salisbury, places you would never end up going to otherwise.  All the groups I like will be finished or dead in next few yrs anyway. I have slowly fallen out of love with sport anyway, football in particlar, its as far away from the game I loved in the 70s and 80s now as to make it redundant

Concerts have become too expensive, I just watch my favourite concerts on youtube and it's the same with football , the last game I went to I was sitting freezing , wet and windy thinking why I'm I here ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

Sorry to appear negative. 

 

1) When have the Government EVER paid attention to any petitions ? 

2) Everyone signing that is giving the Government an easy list of dissenters..

 

I do agree with you however the Gov were required to discuss not making the vaccine compulsary (despite being a white wash)

 

As point 2 I am happy to be on a Gov list of dissenter as I do not Consent

 

Also I would say publicity adds to help get ideas out there. If more people could stand up and say I want nothing to do with this many people would want to join and not feel alone.

 

buddsy

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, truth_seeker90 said:

I'd love to see their surprise when more then half the people don't take the jab. They can't keep us all from doing anything or every business will fail and so will their tax revenues. All the biggest performers will not perform in front of half empty stadiums either. They can shove their health passport.

 

If ordinary doctors and nurses begin to see healthy people whom they have jabbed with this poison, ending up with alarming disabilities, for which they are responsible, it might prick their conscience and they will refuse to administer it. Cue the robots....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

Wee Jimmy Krankie is at it again trying to be the first with those draconian restrictions.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9138619/Nicola-Sturgeon-set-tighten-lockdown-rules-Scotland.html

Alcohol consumption outdoors in all Level 4 areas of Scotland will be banned, under new regulations, meaning anyone who buys takeaway alcohol must consume it in their own home. 

 

WHY?

 

What is the rational behind this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vaccines 24/7 

Asda first store to administer the vaccine .

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9141771/No10-vows-trial-24-7-Covid-jabs-GPs-parts-UK-having-PAUSE-vaccinations.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed

Listening to Bojo talking bollocks on Liaison Committee, it's a total pantomime, if I hear the words Astrazenca , Moderna and Pfizer again I think I will snap .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Velma said:

Alcohol consumption outdoors in all Level 4 areas of Scotland will be banned, under new regulations, meaning anyone who buys takeaway alcohol must consume it in their own home. 

 

WHY?

 

What is the rational behind this?

What about the homeless alcoholics, where are they gonna drink their Buckfast ?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, buddsy said:

 

I do agree with you however the Gov were required to discuss not making the vaccine compulsary (despite being a white wash)

 

As point 2 I am happy to be on a Gov list of dissenter as I do not Consent

 

Also I would say publicity adds to help get ideas out there. If more people could stand up and say I want nothing to do with this many people would want to join and not feel alone.

 

buddsy

 

You're correct that making popular refusal to be bullied or coerced into taking an untested vaccine more visible would embolden others who have their doubts but are told by the media that they are a tiny minority of antisocial misfits

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
29 minutes ago, rideforever said:

PCR  Court Cases
Anyone know of a list of court cases involved PCR ?


Only the Portuguese one as far as l know so far..
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, rideforever said:

PCR  Court Cases
Anyone know of a list of court cases involved PCR ?

 

Doesn't matter how many court cases there are...... and the PCR test can be EASILY shown to be not fit for purpose--the Gov will never listen to the argument.

They make up "laws" now as as when they want to..... they ignore the British constitution (which never really existed), the Magna Carta and various other laws.

 

One of the issues that bothers me is the FACT that the UK Gov are receiving funds from GATES, as are many of the politicians. Whiffy  and Vallance are on the boards of vaccine and pharmaceutical companies and the BBC propaganda arm of the Gov also get funding from Gates...... I SEE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST!  In normal circumstances, this is a sacking offence--or a resignation issue.

WHO IS POINTING THIS OUT?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the authorities try making the covid jabs mandatory and implement measures such as refusing passports, employment, entry into bars, restaurants etc, on the grounds of not being vaccinated, then you know that the government's intentions are definitely not honourable (when have they ever been?!) and instead, as many of us already suspect, the ruling class harbours a much more sinister motive for attempting to force the public into receiving these magical mystery injections.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Aryan Uprising said:

If the authorities try making the covid jabs mandatory and implement measures such as refusing passports, employment, entry into bars, restaurants etc, on the grounds of not being vaccinated, then you know that the government's intentions are definitely not honourable (when have they ever been?!) and instead, as many of us already suspect, the ruling class harbours a much more sinister motive for attempting to force the public into receiving these magical mystery injections.

Out of likes .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think I have a pretty good idea what these 'hotels' might slowly morph into.

 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/nhs-may-move-patients-into-hotels-as-hancock-says-end-of-restrictions-impossible-to-know/ar-BB1cHVoN?

 

'NHS may move patients into hotels - as Hancock says end of restrictions 'impossible to know'.'

 

'The health secretary said the NHS Nightingale Hospital in London had begun taking patients as "back-up", but that ministers had alternative plans "in case there's more that's needed".'

 

BB1cIEif.img?h=424&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, zArk said:

Highwire highlights how vaccine trial missed off 3300 subjects displaying symptoms which would have made it 29% efficent. Rubbishing the 95% 

 

https://podbay.fm/p/the-highwire-with-del-bigtree/e/1610399293

My understanding on how the regulators audit the vaccine companies is that unlike in a financial audit where the auditors come in and get the data themselves to validate, the regulators in this instance request the data to be sent by the companies. So I wouldn't believe a word of how effective they are from any regulatory authority. How effective it is we will see in reality with our own eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...