Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Sorry if this is already posted, I haven't seen it? I won't go to facefuck so I cannot confirm this is there!

 

THIS IS WHAT THE PFIZER COVID19 VACCINE CAN DO

 

The following is from Brant Griner's Facebook account, and contains videos of his mum after receiving Pfizers Covid19 shot. Here are his words from his post (Source : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=899042044166409&id=100021818644998 )

 

This is what the Pfizer covid19 vaccine has done to my Mom. Everyone please pray for her. She was admitted to the hospital last. And be cautious about taking the vaccine. I'm sure it is good for some people but you need to think about is this vaccine worth taking? It's not for me.

 

Update: 1-11-21 my mom had a bad night last night but today was a little better for her. They still don't know how to treat the problem. MRI results came back good today.

 

Update#2 1-11-21
I guess we spoke too soon. Mom just had another serious episode and she thinks it's getting worse when the shakes come. I'll try to add the video she just sent me. Sorry for the bad quality iPhone to Android doesn't do well through texts.

 

Update 1-12-21
Mom is getting eve worse today and still don't have any answers from doctors as to how to fix this. Please pray for her I can't stand to see my mom this way it makes me want to cry knowing I can't do anything to help her. Please don't take the covid19 vaccine. I'm adding a 3rd video that she just sent me.

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • EnigmaticWorld

    1532

  • DarianF

    1505

  • oddsnsods

    1481

  • SimonTV

    1257

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

23 hours ago, numnuts said:

 

Indeed. And just as the Govidiots and the 77th Brigade etc. child rapist protectors , who blindly follow the official line, it can also be said of the Israeli mafia; their senior freemason cock suckers; and the dogsbody, minion cock suckers of the senior freemasons. They all really like to 'think' that their minds are free, but they are not. Not even a close-run thing.

Yes those that follow the false path to enlightenment have a huge price to pay for their perks, their own spirituality, easily seen by the lack of empathy, "do to others as you would to yourself" These are the ones that do the bidding, so that they get a "favourable" position next time around.

Edited by EX SHEEP
No spellchecker
Link to post
Share on other sites

COMING SOON NEAR YOU!

 

Well I hope not but the current trend seems to be pushing this way.

 

In the land where CCP police can barge into your home and drag your wife to an abortion clinic, COVID tests are VERY MANDATORY.

 

The elderly man just was painfully reminded of this as a gang of Chinese Gestapo police tackle him and hold him down as another man in a hazmat suit sticks a swab up his nose.

 

 

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2021 at 10:36 AM, Darryl Worthington said:

. I just don't understand why the government would want to shut down businesses etc unless there is indeed a serious risk to people. Surely they would want to collect taxes rather than put the country into serious debt.

 

How do Government at the moment get money?

 

For example they have just spent this year a record amount - I can't even keep up how much it is. Where did this money come from? Was it from taxes? No. Do they have a bank account with loads of dosh in it? No.

 

They got the central bank to print money for them! Ta da!!!!

 

So it's important to realise government at the moment does not require the economy to have money. If they want to ever pay it back then yes they need an economy, but that's for another day,  a different government to sort out and the money printer is always on ice should they ever need anymore......

 

Edit or of course they can just inflate their way out of the debt that they owe, which will destroy all savers...... I suspect they will end up paying back the debt this way..

Edited by Mr H
Link to post
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1610533711073.jpg.53bdab21362aae616a0f54f17601bad8.jpg

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/01/12/ontario-police-services-have-way-more-questions-than-we-have-answers-on-enforcing-new-stay-at-home-order.html

 

Paid to enforce laws and solve crime. Instead they aid and abet a criminal syndicate that worships and broadcasts their intent to kill as many of us as possible and make the others profitably ill and destitute. An epic dereliction of duty.

Link to post
Share on other sites

CONDUCTING   HAMSTERS

If the pandemic ends tomorrow, millions of people will find themselves without a life, without strong feelings ... with no cause.

Such is modern life.

Ordinary forms of life have been paved over ... so now what is left is staring at the internet and trying to fulfil your needs on it.

A select group conducts this theatre with the dubious qualifcation of not having a soul ... and for many this is the most fun they have had in a decade.

What a sight this modern world is.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What of these expensive armies we pay to protect us. Paid handsomely during peace times we now need them to repel a sadistic invader that uses fear and illusions to steal our property and make us sick for profit, tribal hatred and contempt. Instead they assist the invaders in their genocidal agenda. Administer lethal injections for them. WTF!

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

How do Government at the moment get money?

 

For example they have just spent this year a record amount - I can't even keep up how much it is. Where did this money come from? Was it from taxes? No. Do they have a bank account with loads of dosh in it? No.

 

They got the central bank to print money for them! Ta da!!!!

 

So it's important to realise government at the moment does not require the economy to have money. If they want to ever pay it back then yes they need an economy, but that's for another day,  a different government to sort out and the money printer is always on ice should they ever need anymore......

 

Edit or of course they can just inflate their way out of the debt that they owe, which will destroy all savers...... I suspect they will end up paying back the debt this way..

We have all been dupped by the Rothschild banking system, money is just made up by the controllers and the masses fight over a false system. Lets not forget more was printed for the bankers in 2008 than what has been used for grants an furlough. It makes me cringe to hear normies saying " it will have to be paid back"

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Where did Amnesty International fade away to? Where is the Red Cross? Is it not customary to see these guys in times like this?

They were on the case at the start (see article below) seem to have faded away of late.

 

Coronavirus UK: Care home policies 'exposed residents to virus then BLOCKED them from medical care' | Daily Mail Online

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Sorry if this is already posted, I haven't seen it? I won't go to facefuck so I cannot confirm this is there!

 

THIS IS WHAT THE PFIZER COVID19 VACCINE CAN DO

 

The following is from Brant Griner's Facebook account, and contains videos of his mum after receiving Pfizers Covid19 shot. Here are his words from his post (Source : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=899042044166409&id=100021818644998 )

 

This is what the Pfizer covid19 vaccine has done to my Mom. Everyone please pray for her. She was admitted to the hospital last. And be cautious about taking the vaccine. I'm sure it is good for some people but you need to think about is this vaccine worth taking? It's not for me.

 

Update: 1-11-21 my mom had a bad night last night but today was a little better for her. They still don't know how to treat the problem. MRI results came back good today.

 

Update#2 1-11-21
I guess we spoke too soon. Mom just had another serious episode and she thinks it's getting worse when the shakes come. I'll try to add the video she just sent me. Sorry for the bad quality iPhone to Android doesn't do well through texts.

 

Update 1-12-21
Mom is getting eve worse today and still don't have any answers from doctors as to how to fix this. Please pray for her I can't stand to see my mom this way it makes me want to cry knowing I can't do anything to help her. Please don't take the covid19 vaccine. I'm adding a 3rd video that she just sent me.

 

 

 

 

Poor woman.

Maybe  they could give her some cannabis oil?

I've seen vids of that helping with epilepsy fits

Link to post
Share on other sites

My 80 yr old father declined his vaccine by text last week, this morning he tells me he got a letter asking him to make an appointment and it was contained with another letter with just about every known language on it, they are going all out.!

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

It is possible we could have a pensioner on here, like working out the notifications and so on. 

Please don’t malign all pensioners. I see more young people than old masked up in the streets, and in supermarkets any others I meet with no mask are older, possibly not pensioners but over 50. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

My 80 yr old father declined his vaccine by text last week, this morning he tells me he got a letter asking him to make an appointment and it was contained with another letter with just about every known language on it, they are going all out.!

Why does he have to make an appointment if he declined the vaccine by text, what will happen if he doesn't make an appointment will they keep annoying him?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Why does he have to make an appointment if he declined the vaccine by text, what will happen if he doesn't make an appointment will they keep annoying him?

 

 

 

I imagine they are ignoring declines and just pushing ahead?]

Next will probably be phone calls? but luckily he isn't so daft he will have it and is a big reader of David's site.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

I imagine they are ignoring declines and just pushing ahead?]

Next will probably be phone calls? but luckily he isn't so daft he will have it and is a big reader of David's site.

Any other time GPs can't be bothered , no doubt they will annoy your Dad with repeated phone calls with the usual shit about how it is important that he gets the jab, glad to hear he has refused and is awake.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sexpistol50 said:

Any other time GPs can't be bothered , no doubt they will annoy your Dad with repeated phone calls with the usual shit about how it is important that he gets the jab, glad to hear he has refused and is awake.

 

I am going to see him later to have a look at the letters.

Link to post
Share on other sites

omg people are such dumbfucks its unreal. i am a tough nut and dont often get emotional but fkn ell.  people aren't living anymore, they are merely existing. are they waking up yet, hello?   i am a cynic anyway but is there any light at the end of the tunnel, fat fuckin chance. ive been really fed up this week and completely disillusioned.

 

we are in a world of clowns.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

SAGE member Prof Andrew Hayward told Sky News that ramping up controls now could be the only way of ensuring the lockdown can end in March.  They said this about every "circuit breaker" and new, (continuous) lockdown.

 

Hancock said it was 'impossible to know' when restrictions could be eased. 'We will keep the restrictions in place not a moment longer than they are necessary, but we will keep them in place as long as they are necessary,' he said. 

 

The METRO says, Priti Patel will fine “flouters who put nation at risk” in a tough new crackdown, beside a picture of heavily armed police at Waterloo Station. How long before they threaten “rule breakers” with jail, or being shot?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...