Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

5 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:

Wearing the mask is doing you far more harm than not. I also have asthma and will never wear a mask. They don’t prevent any transmission (if there were anything to transmit 😉), prevent you from breathing sufficient oxygen, prevent you clearing the carbon dioxide from your body, and cause bacterial pneumonia. Take a look at this free book by Dr Vernon Coleman to see all the evidence. http://www.vernoncoleman.com/harmthangood.pdf

I've worked in a Cystic fibrosis ward and bacteria infection is dangerous for CF patients.

They stay in an individual private room when they come to recover from infection but nobody wears a mask. I don't know what it's like now but that's how it used to be.

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

We in Norfolk, it has been announced today will be in tier 4 as from boxing day, along with other areas. Obviously the deadly virus has got its calendar out again, is taking a few days off before resu

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I rememeber reading Johnson saying similar, but I can't find it.

I thought at the start of the last lockdown, this is a test for something bigger. (Not straight away as I admit I bought into the fear factor for the first few weeks which brought me here). They clearly wanted to test the compliance of the nation, before introducing something else, so it seemed like a dummy run for something... it just seems like a massive game at the moment that hardly anyone can see. And the most frustrating thing, is so called educated professionals- just repeat the rhetoric as if it’s their own logic explaining  all the bullshit measures and justifying them! 

and then I think someone mentioned on here, that the online media outlets comments sections appear to have the well-worded comments at the top following the narrative, and anyone opposing it comes across as a bit thick with spelling mistakes etc. It often happens on local fb groups, where people will comment with a valid point that they can’t back up and they get shot down with the whole “where did you get your Facebook degree from” etc... 

for most people who don’t accept the narrative, it’s instinct even if some people cannot fully articulate why they know it’s not adding up 😔

• Like 2

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH

479548923_Screenshot2021-01-13114815.png.602a871eb72e316eb7d0006b86c5c5af.png

• California is transforming baseball stadiums, fairgrounds and even a Disneyland Resort parking lot into mass vaccination execution sites 
  • Nuwsom Gruesume, a Democrat, acknowledged the rollout of vaccines has been too slow and he pledged 1 million shots will be administered this week
  • “It’s kind of like a Disneyland ride” with cars moving through
  • She said people seemed eager to be vaccinated
  • frightening jumps in new positive cases show the state may simply have bought itself time to prepare for what officials still expect to be a “surge on top of a surge”  driven by New Year's celebrations,
  • “One of the more heartbreaking conversations that our health care workers share is about these last words when children apologise to their parents and grandparents for bringing COVID into their homes, for getting them sick,"

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/300203884/covid19-disneyland-resort-and-stadiums-turned-into-vaccination-centres

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Apologies if this has already been posted but it seems that the death figures are in for Sweden for 2020. Despite no lockdown amidst this so-called deadly pandemic, Sweden had a pretty average year in terms of its death rates accounting for its current population level.

image.jpeg.5d9d81b236d0d73aa7d3d1f9f540e042.jpeg

But, but, but....what about the Surge and the Wave and the Pandemic?  🙄

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Theres going to be major OCD cases on the pharma gravy train..imagine being some kid with a hysterical Karen for a mom.🤕

Also these masks & handshite are damaging immune systems & they will become weaklings.

Already happening.  Lots of very very disillusioned kids, teenagers and early 20s who have spent the last year in limbo, traumatised over killing granny, fearing human touch and social behaviour, lied to and manipulated.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

OMG right! When you mentioned  people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan.  I suddenly remembered THAT particular clip and literally laughed out loud to myself while I searched for it. I played it twice and laughed again.

The psych-op was so well played, credit where credit is due. 

• Then moving it to Iran -no vids of dead people, just mass grave preparations.  Were those shots really from Iran? Stock footage? How would we actually really know what happened in Iran at the time?
  • Then to the west. Lombardy, not only with the worst air pollution in Europe and oldest population but, as it transpires, a region that had recently rolled out a new flu vaccination drive to the elderly. - uncanny!
  • New York Resorts to using Hart Island! mass graves splashed over the headlines - "missing context" Hart Island is always used.
  • Refrigerator trucks? Really?
  • How many patients died in that big Navy ship? Turns out, not many at all. It certainly got huge fanfare upon arrival, not so much when it left soon after though.
  • California's Navy ship too -  Which reminds me - aren't the US hospitals collapsing at the moment? Why haven't they sent the Navy ships in again? - would be a good photo op.

I remember some Spanish Dr doing a local TV interview; hes in the hospital and journalist in the studio - she raving "oh it must be terrible, all the patients, youre overwhelmed!!!"   hes shrugs "no, not really"

It went on for quite a while, journalist trying to work up a storm with exaggerated questions, reaching fever pitch [literally her voice] and the Dr literally going nope, nope, nope, nope, nope without a care in the world hahaha

Cant find that one now - damn! Should have saved it. haha

Out of likes +1 Where are those navy ships now?

6 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Take a look at 2018.

Considering that the NHS is withholding treatments for Millions of people I'm surprised that 2020 figure isn't higher. 

Add the suicides and the mass cull in Care Homes, I'd consider 2020 numbers to be very low.

Yes extra suicides this last year, plus deaths caused by the lockdown through other means for example people not receiving treatment or diagnosis and also do not resusitate orders being issued

Then there is the strain of it all and also the decline in health caused by keeping people cooped up indoors for hours on end. Its known that GDP is also an indicator of health so by destroying the economy through the lockdown they will destroy public health at the same time. Then we now have a MASS roll out of an experimental vaccine which itself will cause deaths and harm.

But on top of all these unusual things this year that would impact the death figures lets also consider that the population of the UK has been climbing rapidly every year due to mass immigration and that there has been an uptick in diseases that previously hadn't been see in the UK. More people in the UK will result in more deaths.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

To me its a gut feeling, you get it or you don't.

Can't explain it otherwise.

Out of likes but bang on there.

I heard a guy say to my friend "trust the scientists, afterall it's all we have got".

He just didn't understand that all you have is your intuition, gut and heart instinct. Without that you have nothing!

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Similar in Germany according to the linked article

https://principia-scientific.com/in-germany-revolution-is-brewing-against-covid19-tyranny/

News just in is that, from the 11th January, more than 50,000 shops and other businesses in Germany will open their doors as normally, in despite of the “Covid” restrictions.Although many have said that the way out of this “medical dictatorship” is civil disobedience, as espoused by Mahatma Gandhi to wrest control of India from the British Empire, it behoves us to look at what has actually driven business owners to make this stand. 

Instantly, we run into a contradiction: Many believe that government is there to look after and to serve the people which, in theory at least, is actually true. Many, perhaps most, of the self-same people also believe that politicians are self-serving liars but do not see the inherent contradictions in these two warring perceptions.

In November, the “government” of Germany promised business owners restitution payments to cover their running costs during the “Covid” restrictions. These promises have not been kept leaving business owners with the choice between going under and defiantly opening their doors. Basically, they have nothing to lose and 50,000 is a large enough number impossible to police. This is, however, a tiny fraction of the number of businesses facing this. When five million decide to open their doors, the Merkel plan to destroy the German economy and to plunge the German people into abject poverty is over.

Doubtless, a few businesses will be selected for exemplary punishment but this, itself, would be illegal! A law or regulation cannot be selectively applied – all or none is clearly stated under article 3 of the German Basic Law (pseudo-constitution).

Which brings us inevitably to the question, “Who would go into such “illegally” opened businesses?”

In view of the steadily growing numbers of people who have realised the following, the answer is, very probably, “more than sufficient to enable that business to continue.”

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Similar in Germany according to the linked article

https://principia-scientific.com/in-germany-revolution-is-brewing-against-covid19-tyranny/

News just in is that, from the 11th January, more than 50,000 shops and other businesses in Germany will open their doors as normally, in despite of the “Covid” restrictions.Although many have said that the way out of this “medical dictatorship” is civil disobedience, as espoused by Mahatma Gandhi to wrest control of India from the British Empire, it behoves us to look at what has actually driven business owners to make this stand. 

Instantly, we run into a contradiction: Many believe that government is there to look after and to serve the people which, in theory at least, is actually true. Many, perhaps most, of the self-same people also believe that politicians are self-serving liars but do not see the inherent contradictions in these two warring perceptions.

In November, the “government” of Germany promised business owners restitution payments to cover their running costs during the “Covid” restrictions. These promises have not been kept leaving business owners with the choice between going under and defiantly opening their doors. Basically, they have nothing to lose and 50,000 is a large enough number impossible to police. This is, however, a tiny fraction of the number of businesses facing this. When five million decide to open their doors, the Merkel plan to destroy the German economy and to plunge the German people into abject poverty is over.

Doubtless, a few businesses will be selected for exemplary punishment but this, itself, would be illegal! A law or regulation cannot be selectively applied – all or none is clearly stated under article 3 of the German Basic Law (pseudo-constitution).

Which brings us inevitably to the question, “Who would go into such “illegally” opened businesses?”

In view of the steadily growing numbers of people who have realised the following, the answer is, very probably, “more than sufficient to enable that business to continue.”

Incredible news if true, hard to tell though as of course you'd never see any of this in a mainstream outlet.

Edit: just asked an Italian friend of mine and she said yes, it's true!

Edited by Illmatic
10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Its disgusting

I dont have kids but worked in financial services. I believe no jab no pay is even more insidious than just reducing welfare recipients entitlements, it reduces everyone's family-tax-concessions as part of the end of financial year return, to the tune of thousands of dollars.

No jab, no play I think bars children from childcare, preschool and I think even primary school attendances can be affected.

The govt even deviantly updated their definition of child from 18 to 20 meaning if your 19 year old teenager lives at home with you, which entitles you to claim those family tax deductions, if they havent kept their vax schedule (constantly updated with tetanus boosters etc) you will STILL be disqualified. Incredible. 

Yeah you’re right but even when my kids were school age it didn’t impact me and many others because we’re not on government payments or eligible for tax concessions. Obviously there is a large percentage on these benefits so it captures a lot of lower socio economic families which is always the way tptb play it first. Of course they’re arseholes and are using the Covid scam to ruin people’s lives in the hope that they’ll have to go on welfare, and that’s what has woken a lot of people up around here. Growing food and self sufficiency has really kicked off in my area and hopefully continues.

10 hours ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I would not want a 5G mast beside my home but I don't think it would cause covid symptoms. Maybe it could increase certain cancers though. 

People are presenting with trouble breathing. So the issue is whether or not certain frequencies of microwaves can prevent the uptake of oxygen by the body

Hi there. Could someone explain why the wearing of masks could be a bad thing.

I think there are a number of health problems associated with prolonged mask wearing. For example the recycling of pathogens causing strep throat, the breathing in of plastic microfibres from the masks that then lodge in the lungs, the lack of oxygen uptake etc

I know it's messed up and not 'normal' but surely it must help lessen the spread of any illness through water droplets via exhalation

There was a danish study that showed they had no real benefit at preventing the transmission of disease

Is it within the realm of possibility that this could be a real pandemic ?

For that to be the case there would have to be a mass die off of people but the figures don't support that

The figures do support an uptick of deaths each winter as is the norm in flu season. However there are extra factors over this last year that could cause extra deaths for example the lockdowns themselves which are preventing a lot of people from getting medical treatment for non covid related issues and also less people getting diagnosed because they are too afraid to go to the hospitals

Now we have a further problem which is mass roll out of an experimental vaccine using messenger RNA. This technique was trialled for sars cov 1 and one of the scientists involved in that research has warned that it caused what he called 'immune enhancement' or 'vaccine enhancement' leading to the deaths of test subjects. This means that we are now facing the very real possibility that this vaccine could itself cause a mass die-off which the government would then of course blame on 'covid'

Sheffield school classing all pupils as ‘vulnerable’ to reopen announces it will stay closed

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thestar.co.uk/education/sheffield-school-classing-all-pupils-vulnerable-reopen-announces-it-will-stay-closed-3085608%3famp

Week old news but first I’ve heard of it.  That’s all it takes. I had heard of a care home early on up north rewriting all their care plans to say it would affect residents mental health were they not allowed visits, but I’ve forgotten which one it was. 
 edit. 
first found it here then would not open. 

mMY1-mLZ_x96.jpg

You brave, brilliant people. Sheffield secondary school will reopen on January 6 after classing all pupils as vulnerable. "headteacher Dean Webster said that...all its pupils are ‘vulnerable’ and would suffer if they were educated remotely any longer"
Edited by Liberty
To include original story and source.
12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

There was a danish study that showed they had no real benefit at preventing the transmission of disease

After a month, 42 of the mask-wearers in the study (1.8 percent) were infected with the virus while 53 of the non-mask-wearers (2.1. percent) were infected with the virus. Statistically, this is not a significant difference between the two groups, suggesting these infection differences were a product of chance, say the study authors.

“The between-group difference was −0.3 percentage point (95% CI, −1.2 to 0.4 percentage point; P = 0.38) (odds ratio, 0.82 [CI, 0.54 to 1.23]; P = 0.33). Multiple imputation accounting for loss to follow-up yielded similar results,” the study states. “Although the difference observed was not statistically significant, the 95% CIs are compatible with a 46% reduction to a 23% increase in infection.”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/18/major-study-finds-masks-dont-reduce-covid-19-infection-rates/

18 November 2020

Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers

A Randomized Controlled Trial
Author, Article and Disclosure Information

Background:

Observational evidence suggests that mask wearing mitigates transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). It is uncertain if this observed association arises through protection of uninfected wearers (protective effect), via reduced transmission from infected mask wearers (source control), or both.

Objective:

To assess whether recommending surgical mask use outside the home reduces wearers' risk for SARS-CoV-2 infection in a setting where masks were uncommon and not among recommended public health measures.

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

• Like 1
7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

OMG THE MOMENT THAT HAS BEEN PLANNED SINCE THE SCAMDEMIC BEGAN HAS NOW OCCURED!

"On January 6, staff at the safari park noticed that two of their eight gorillas were coughing."🤣

image.png.303f41164f6f70af258659f05df20d35.pnghttps://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/first-covid19-cases-in-great-apes-seen-in-san-diego-gorillas/

The globalists aren’t happy to just get rid of human life, they want to kill off animals too. The bushfires here killed off koalas, kangaroos and other wildlife, now they want to cull large numbers of our wild bush horses; chickens, pigs, sheep and cattle are all suspected carriers of various descriptions of flu, the minks had to be wiped out because of Covid bloody 19, fish and vegetable crops were covered in ash from the California wildfires.... it’s an absolute disgrace and makes me sick.

Being vegetarian I wouldn’t be eating any animals anyway but by and large they don’t want people finding food when the shortages start to starve those that survive into compliance.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Somewhere in china (because all waste ends up in china) there will end up a huge pile of masks. Like Idiocracy style high pile of masks. 

Then their slave labour will repackage them and send em back to the West where gullible idiots will re-wear them as new....lol

42 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Incredible news if true, hard to tell though as of course you'd never see any of this in a mainstream outlet.

Edit: just asked an Italian friend of mine and she said yes, it's true!

Pushback the proper way!

Needs to be happening in unison all over the world. Just like lockdown.

An antidote! - the real vaccine in effect!

Great news from your Italian friend. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Pushback the proper way!

Needs to be happening in unison all over the world. Just like lockdown.

An antidote! - the real vaccine in effect!

Great news from your Italian friend. 

I suspect the cops will come down on them heavy, but it will serve as a further wake up call for the public and fellow business owners.

The key is persistence, stand up and force the tyrants to commit acts of tyranny and leave no doubt in anyone's mind of what they are! There will come a point when enough people are brutalised and arrested just for living their lives that the compliant will have to look in the mirror and ask do they really just want everyone to be "safe" or are they collaborators.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1