Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 59.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Somewhere in china (because all waste ends up in china) there will end up a huge pile of masks. Like Idiocracy style high pile of masks. 

Then their slave labour will repackage them and send em back to the West where gullible idiots will re-wear them as new....lol

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Then their slave labour will repackage them and send em back to the West where gullible idiots will re-wear them as new....lol

It will be reincarnated as a tooth brush or your dental floss. 

42 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Incredible news if true, hard to tell though as of course you'd never see any of this in a mainstream outlet.

Edit: just asked an Italian friend of mine and she said yes, it's true!

Pushback the proper way!

Needs to be happening in unison all over the world. Just like lockdown.

An antidote! - the real vaccine in effect!

Great news from your Italian friend. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Pushback the proper way!

Needs to be happening in unison all over the world. Just like lockdown.

An antidote! - the real vaccine in effect!

Great news from your Italian friend. 

I suspect the cops will come down on them heavy, but it will serve as a further wake up call for the public and fellow business owners.

The key is persistence, stand up and force the tyrants to commit acts of tyranny and leave no doubt in anyone's mind of what they are! There will come a point when enough people are brutalised and arrested just for living their lives that the compliant will have to look in the mirror and ask do they really just want everyone to be "safe" or are they collaborators.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

It will be reincarnated as a tooth brush or your dental floss. 

Well our Elite Technocratic Overlords have been pushing "up-cycling" our waste for quite sometime now.

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water."

image.png.82e8988882f1ada5cfb714b5ce7bb9c2.png

image.png.feebd8568288ccd5dbf354f0bcb130bd.png

https://www.gatesnotes.com/development/omniprocessor-from-poop-to-potable

https://www.wired.com/2015/01/omniprocessor/

"..define upcycled foods as ones that “use ingredients that otherwise would not have gone to human consumption.”

“We can take these very large waste streams and we can upcycle them into safe, tasty, healthy products and ingredients that can work at large scale distribution,”

1161068604_Screenshot2021-01-13141831.png.c456dbe8568855a5e6e6ad572acddf81.png

https://foodtank.com/news/2020/05/upcycled-food-is-officially-defined-with-a-goal-of-paving-the-way-for-industry-food-waste-reduction/

• Sad 2
13 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I suspect the cops will come down on them heavy, but it will serve as a further wake up call for the public and fellow business owners.

The key is persistence, stand up and force the tyrants to commit acts of tyranny and leave no doubt in anyone's mind of what they are!

Thats definitely a strategy and if they (and we) support business owners we (collectively) can mitigate poor outcomes too.

I'm waiting to see how the PCR fares when it goes on trial too, again there will be media censorship but once the truth is proven in law and a precedent is set then pressure will start to make the already visible ravine like cracks crumble.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Well our Elite Technocratic Overlords have been pushing "up-cycling" our waste for quite sometime now.

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water."

"..define upcycled foods as ones that “use ingredients that otherwise would not have gone to human consumption.”

“We can take these very large waste streams and we can upcycle them into safe, tasty, healthy products and ingredients that can work at large scale distribution,”

https://foodtank.com/news/2020/05/upcycled-food-is-officially-defined-with-a-goal-of-paving-the-way-for-industry-food-waste-reduction/

There’s nothing Bill Gates probably likes better ( other than killing us), than having us eat and drink shit.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Its all a load of crap and they know it ;)

Personally I dont know what's wrong with the natural recycling system, at least we dont have to eat shitburgers yet ! 

Edited by zarkov

Journalist targeted by someone who works for GSK and then the Twitter hate mob. Can assume these are an organised group until proven otherwise. 

eTqoz21U_x96.jpg

This isn’t the first time Allison Pearson has doxxed someone. These tweets are vile, intimidating and against twitter rules regarding doxxing and targeted harassment. please take the appropriate action, and suspend

#IstandwithDave

image.jpeg.1bb4ac51cd6c85830249c894afe9bc18.jpeg

image.jpeg.0eeb7a4391a0a9dc20ebee08a16732b7.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bullion said:

The globalists aren’t happy to just get rid of human life, they want to kill off animals too. The bushfires here killed off koalas, kangaroos and other wildlife, now they want to cull large numbers of our wild bush horses; chickens, pigs, sheep and cattle are all suspected carriers of various descriptions of flu, the minks had to be wiped out because of Covid bloody 19, fish and vegetable crops were covered in ash from the California wildfires.... it’s an absolute disgrace and makes me sick.

Being vegetarian I wouldn’t be eating any animals anyway but by and large they don’t want people finding food when the shortages start to starve those that survive into compliance.

They hate all living things which have a vibrational frequency which is naturally Intune with all-that-is-prime creator-source. Thats why they're obsessed with the whole transhumanism, machines and the raping of children and are hell bent on humanities spiritual destruction.

On NY morning 2020 I woke up at my sisters farm way way down the South Island on the East coast of the Alps  and the sky was the colour of burnt ochre - an ominous sign I quietly thought to myself - and fk was I right. It was so eerie. I didnt realise straight away it was the ash form those fires!  It drifted 2000kms and up and over that massive mountain chain and was still thick enough to not only settle in the sky on the opposite side, but cause a haze at sealevel!

Then came the footage of those helpless animals -  Billions of them - another mass sacrifice producing an energic burst of grief and despair for those freaks to feed off. It had me in tears and nothing makes me cry. Little did I know that burst was just a blip, just an entrée compared to the energetic gorging of 2020 the darkness has had at our collective expense. 

Edited by skitzorat
26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

There’s a documentary on Netflix called Inside Bills Brain where it shows that on one of the episodes. 

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Anyone else starting to get very bored? 

It varies. Some days, bored. Other days, filled with rage. Some days wanting to raise an army and go to war. Some days so over this shit just want to disappear. Fuck it. Today? Just flat. I'll get back to you. Things change hour by hour. lol

• Like 2

‘Why take the risk?’ Dr Hilary issues warning over supermarkets on GMB amid UK coronavirus lockdown

The medical expert urges viewers to be careful when doing their food shop and to never pick up products and then put them back

I wonder how much this guys getting paid for his performances

image.png.be5cc0b2656764e3b1c6379afdb71b0f.png

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/why-take-risk-dr-hilary-19607155

28 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Anyone else starting to get very bored? 

yes, very  - but its been a nice change of pace apart from all the government caused death and distress. ;)

40 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It varies. Some days, bored. Other days, filled with rage. Some days wanting to raise an army and go to war. Some days so over this shit just want to disappear. Fuck it. Today? Just flat. I'll get back to you. Things change hour by hour. lol

Haha glad to hear it's not just me. Sometimes I think I'm developing some kind of bipolar due to this madness.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bullion said:

There’s nothing Bill Gates probably likes better ( other than killing us), than having us eat and drink shit.

When he's arrested and sent to prison forever, I know what the other prisoners will be feeding him.

• Haha 2

Similar to the UK gov downgrading coroni from an HCID.

https://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/2021/01/who-never-declared-covid-pandemic.html

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

WHO Never Declared Covid a "Pandemic"- Uncover Your Eyes

Stumbled across an article: Italy: A Problem Named Vaccine

Which included the Q and A below 

Q)  Has the World Health Organization declared a "pandemic" status for COVID-19 infection or not? 

A)  From what I understand, it does not seem that the WHO has ever officially declared the status of a global pandemic for Covid-19 infection.

Call me shocked! What in the hell has been going on for nearly a year now! This couldn't be correct? Could it?

Of course, I became curious. Wouldn't you? So began the digging...

What did the WHO actually state? What was the actual statement made back in March 20?

The actual statement is below "We have therefore made the assessment that Covid19 can be characterized as pandemic"

When something is characterized as it means this thing has the features or qualities of something else, but, it is not  the same. 

And example of this would be usual typical yearly flu season, which could be characterized as a pandemic, but never is. You see how weasel wording works?

In case you've forgotten or do not yet grasp weasel wording?

"a word or words used in order to avoid being clear or direct" To obfuscate. To mislead. 

"There are certain “weasel words” that modify the meaning of what you’re saying to the point that you appear to be saying one thing when you’re actually saying the exact opposite"

Or how it is a 'buxom blonde' could be characterized as a Marilyn Monroe, but, there is only one Marilyn Monroe. 

There may be many knock offs,  but, there is only one real original thing. And characterizing knock offs as the real item, does not make them so.  Get it? I hope so? Because this concept needs to be understood. Clearly. Because we've been hoodwinked, big time!

Twitter

🚨 BREAKING 🚨

"We have therefore made the assessment that #COVID19 can be characterized as a pandemic"-@DrTedros #coronavirus pic.twitter.com/JqdsM2051A

— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) March 11, 2020

But still I needed more information to make the point- The WHO never declared a pandemic 

Screen shot of the page linked and quoted directly below- check March 11/20

image.png.ead5de29e2266607d45b76a974f8dff6.png 

WHO Timeline:

11 March 2020

Deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction, WHO made the assessment that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic.

Characterized as a pandemic is NOT  pandemic declaration. No matter how much you wish to 'believe' it is. 

Check the 09 declaration of the swine flu pandemic- Check the wording used. And that 'pandemic' was a farce as well. (Check the swine flu label at the bottom of this post)

A Pandemic Is Declared

On June 11, 2009, the World Health OrganizationExternal Web Site Icon (WHO) signaled that a global pandemic of novel influenza A (H1N1) was underway by raising the worldwide pandemic alert level to Phase 6External Web Site Icon. This action was a reflection of the spread of the new H1N1 virus, not the severity of illness caused by the virus. At the time, more than 70 countries had reported cases of novel influenza A (H1N1) infection and there were ongoing community level outbreaks of novel H1N1 in multiple parts of the world.

H1N1 now circulates regularly- same as Coronavirus does. Always has and always will.

We've been played. Declarations themselves are just word magic.  Playing with words. Deploying them as weapons against us. That all said Covid-19 was never declared a pandemic. And the world had the wool pulled over it's eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

From https://westonaprice.london/articles/freedom-of-speech/

LEGAL NOTICE: Freedom of Speech

Author: Philip Ridley
Topic: Admininstrion
Date: 9th January 2021

UK Government is attempting to pass laws that pretend to give it the sole authority to remove content it deems “harmful” and to criminalise “harmful” free speech.

However, English Bill of Rights (1688) states in its heads of declaration that the King had King Charles II had subverted and extirpated the Lawes and Liberties of this Kingdome by amongst other things, Committing and Prosecuting diverse Worthy Prelates for humbly Petitioning to be excused from Concurring to the said Assumed Power.

As a result, Article 5 protects political speech that challenges HM Government by declaring for ever the following Subject’s Right, “That it is the Right of the Subjects to petition the King and all Commitments and Prosecutions for such Petitioning are Illegall.”

The English Bill of Rights is in full force in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and is retained with minor repeals in the Republic of Ireland.

Scotland’s Claim of Rights (1689) has a similar clause:

“That it is the right of the subjects to petition the King and that all Imprisonments and prosecutiones for such petitioning are Contrary to law”

So long as government is involved in the business of regulating what we eat, how we farm and the healthcare we receive, the “auntient and indubitable Rights and Liberties of the People” to critique and question the speech, proceedings, policies, guidance and laws of HM Government remain sacrosanct and we will exercise and defend these liberties to the full extent of the law if challenged, so help us God.

This right to freedom of speech is also a calling under the UK’s established Protestant Religion because the 10 Commandments require Christians that “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour”, with the liberties of the Church of England being protected for ever by Art.1 Magna Carta (1215) and (1297). This commandment goes way beyond not instructing people to lie, it requires believers to question all information they receive and for them to proclaim truth when they encounter lies, with this being the ultimate foundation of the Common Law right to petition HM Government.

https://westonaprice.london/articles/freedom-of-speech/

• Thanks 1