Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

12 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It's a little hard to make out on the image I posted but maybe this is better resolution for you.

image.png.be3f10deabd0b4c3622f31a749fcb7f2.png

Johan Hellstrom completed the research and devised the graph. His data came from the Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics sources above.

I picked it up from a KBF Tweet.

facts don't matter.

they want to destroy you psychologically and emotionally. maybe spiritually too.

this is a psychological operation. not a scientific, logical operation.

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Is that a long way of saying that you're still in Ireland ? 

And haven't left for a while..? 

16 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Yeah. Glad to be on the emerald isle

10 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I had a new mobile phone at the start and didn't know how to turn the notifications off. For a few weeks I was getting updates every few minutes. I have to admit. If they wanted to create panic, then they certainly succeeded. My head was gone. Thankfully I eventually turned the notifications off. Scary times 😱

So your wife is a nurse. 

And your both in Ireland right now? 

(and you're scared of your phone) 

BC 

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I do remember watching with some slight apprehension, NO idea the New World Order Orwellian Police State that Ive believed was coming since I was 17/18 (now 36) was being triggered though hahaha

.... its not totally inconceivable a deadly virus could break out in China - how very cunning of them to know we would all naturally think that, eh

This montage with background music I saved from early February really takes the cake now. - theres some "scenes" that are truly hysterical! 

Good on you for saving that. 1 min 28 sec is epic!

Recently I tried to find this stuff on YouTube and couldn't find it, of course. You hold that file tight.

49 minutes ago, Velma said:

You know what "long-term" Covid really is then, vaccine injury, chronic fatigue, encephalitis, seizures, death 

'glandular fever'?

But then thats old world stuff.... covid is my first, my last , my everything .

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Im pretty emotionally dead but what's happening to our elderly - especially the ones living (if you can call it that) absolutely breaks my heart. And the children; the psychological torture is so callous. What more evidence or proof does one need to not see that clearly the world is run by psychopaths'?!

If humanity collectively actually wins this war and we get through to some fairyland at the end of a bright tunnel of futures - this generation is going to be so mentally screwed, not to mention biologically stuffed because they're all now petrified of germs and will not have built any immune system whatsoever (regardless of all the shots they manage to give them).

No more likes but agree, im all out of emotions for the bodysnatched. Maybe thats the plan.

Desensitize & demoralize.

Just like KGB man video you posted.

Kids will be worse off lack of education but less programmed by the indoctrination camps, might be (((their))) downfall .

In UK we had mass riots with the kids after the 2008 crash.

I  left school during the recession in 1990 & got a sharp shock.

Theres going to be major OCD cases on the pharma gravy train..imagine being some kid with a hysterical Karen for a mom.🤕

Also these masks & handshite are damaging immune systems & they will become weaklings.

• Like 2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1156245121456779&id=100012139052263&fs=0&focus_composer=0

I really don’t know how to share the source of this video, as someone has sent it to me, but it’s on a random persons fb who I’m not friends with. Information about covid breach fines...

my friend is waiting for a fine in the post, which we are going to challenge. Don’t know if anyone here has any experience with the fixed penalty fines and whether they are sent by the organisation/ limited company in this video rather than the police, Cps or hm court service.  

53 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

It says it on the graph. 

Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics.. 

SCB (in English) 

http://www.scb.se/en/ 

No offence, but that's not what I consider to be sourcing a claim.  I would always provide the specific link to the page or paper where the statistical findings are from, not just to the organisation.

57 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It's a little hard to make out on the image I posted but maybe this is better resolution for you.

image.png.be3f10deabd0b4c3622f31a749fcb7f2.png

Johan Hellstrom completed the research and devised the graph. His data came from the Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics sources above.

I picked it up from a KBF Tweet.

OK, I may be able to find it, but it would be simpler just to post a link to where the graph is originally from.  If you can't do that, then how are you relying on it?

12 minutes ago, Malbec said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1156245121456779&id=100012139052263&fs=0&focus_composer=0

I really don’t know how to share the source of this video, as someone has sent it to me, but it’s on a random persons fb who I’m not friends with. Information about covid breach fines...

my friend is waiting for a fine in the post, which we are going to challenge. Don’t know if anyone here has any experience with the fixed penalty fines and whether they are sent by the organisation/ limited company in this video rather than the police, Cps or hm court service.  

Dealing with UK Incorporated. He gave the answer in the video, each government institution is registered as a business, not that this is shared with the general population. Here's another example:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/05522373

The Eagle eyed amongst you will notice the incorporation date and what the current status is. 🤔 I wonder if that means we're bankrupt? 

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Add Cambodia to the list of grannie killing party animals.

It makes you sick doesn't it. Look at em, not a care in the world. Mean while back in little old blighty, everyone's under house arrest in case they kill Granny and are shit scared to even look at each other for fear of instant death! FML! Take me now Lord, make it end! 🤦‍♂️