Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, numnuts said:

They chuck all of the old masks down the 'Covid-proof' London Underground

Somewhere in china (because all waste ends up in china) there will end up a huge pile of masks. Like Idiocracy style high pile of masks. 

• Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Somewhere in china (because all waste ends up in china) there will end up a huge pile of masks. Like Idiocracy style high pile of masks. 

The great Fakemask avalanche of 2021 - will go down in history  ;)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1156245121456779&id=100012139052263&fs=0&focus_composer=0

I really don’t know how to share the source of this video, as someone has sent it to me, but it’s on a random persons fb who I’m not friends with. Information about covid breach fines...

my friend is waiting for a fine in the post, which we are going to challenge. Don’t know if anyone here has any experience with the fixed penalty fines and whether they are sent by the organisation/ limited company in this video rather than the police, Cps or hm court service.  

53 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

It says it on the graph. 

Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics.. 

SCB (in English) 

http://www.scb.se/en/ 

No offence, but that's not what I consider to be sourcing a claim.  I would always provide the specific link to the page or paper where the statistical findings are from, not just to the organisation.

57 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It's a little hard to make out on the image I posted but maybe this is better resolution for you.

image.png.be3f10deabd0b4c3622f31a749fcb7f2.png

Johan Hellstrom completed the research and devised the graph. His data came from the Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics sources above.

I picked it up from a KBF Tweet.

OK, I may be able to find it, but it would be simpler just to post a link to where the graph is originally from.  If you can't do that, then how are you relying on it?

12 minutes ago, Malbec said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1156245121456779&id=100012139052263&fs=0&focus_composer=0

I really don’t know how to share the source of this video, as someone has sent it to me, but it’s on a random persons fb who I’m not friends with. Information about covid breach fines...

my friend is waiting for a fine in the post, which we are going to challenge. Don’t know if anyone here has any experience with the fixed penalty fines and whether they are sent by the organisation/ limited company in this video rather than the police, Cps or hm court service.  

Dealing with UK Incorporated. He gave the answer in the video, each government institution is registered as a business, not that this is shared with the general population. Here's another example:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/05522373

The Eagle eyed amongst you will notice the incorporation date and what the current status is. 🤔 I wonder if that means we're bankrupt? 

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Add Cambodia to the list of grannie killing party animals.

It makes you sick doesn't it. Look at em, not a care in the world. Mean while back in little old blighty, everyone's under house arrest in case they kill Granny and are shit scared to even look at each other for fear of instant death! FML! Take me now Lord, make it end! 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

that. 1 min 28 sec is epic!

OMG right! When you mentioned  people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan.  I suddenly remembered THAT particular clip and literally laughed out loud to myself while I searched for it. I played it twice and laughed again.

The psych-op was so well played, credit where credit is due. 

• Then moving it to Iran -no vids of dead people, just mass grave preparations.  Were those shots really from Iran? Stock footage? How would we actually really know what happened in Iran at the time?
  • Then to the west. Lombardy, not only with the worst air pollution in Europe and oldest population but, as it transpires, a region that had recently rolled out a new flu vaccination drive to the elderly. - uncanny!
  • New York Resorts to using Hart Island! mass graves splashed over the headlines - "missing context" Hart Island is always used.
  • Refrigerator trucks? Really?
  • How many patients died in that big Navy ship? Turns out, not many at all. It certainly got huge fanfare upon arrival, not so much when it left soon after though.
  • California's Navy ship too -  Which reminds me - aren't the US hospitals collapsing at the moment? Why haven't they sent the Navy ships in again? - would be a good photo op.

I remember some Spanish Dr doing a local TV interview; hes in the hospital and journalist in the studio - she raving "oh it must be terrible, all the patients, youre overwhelmed!!!"   hes shrugs "no, not really"

It went on for quite a while, journalist trying to work up a storm with exaggerated questions, reaching fever pitch [literally her voice] and the Dr literally going nope, nope, nope, nope, nope without a care in the world hahaha

Cant find that one now - damn! Should have saved it. haha

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Yeah. Glad to be on the emerald isle

You must love lockdowns and the total destruction of our culture then because I can't wait to get the fuck out of here again!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

OMG right! When you mentioned  people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan.  I suddenly remembered THAT particular clip and literally laughed out loud to myself while I searched for it. I played it twice and laughed again.

• Then moving it to Iran -no vids of dead people, just mass grave preparations.  Were those shots really from Iran? Stock footage? How would we actually really know what happened in Iran at the time?
  • Then to the west. Lombardy, not only with the worst air pollution in Europe and oldest population but, as it transpires, a region that had recently rolled out a new flu vaccination drive to the elderly. - uncanny!
  • New York Resorts to using Hart Island! mass graves splashed over the headlines - "missing context" Hart Island is always used.
  • How many patients died in that big Navy ship? Turns out, not many at all. It certainly got huge fanfare upon arrival, not so much when it left soon after though.
  • California's Navy ship too -  Which reminds me - aren't the US hospitals collapsing at the moment? Why haven't they sent the Navy ships in again? - would be a good photo op.

I remember some Spanish Dr doing a local TV interview; hes in the hospital and journalist in the studio - she raving "oh it must be terrible, all the patients, youre overwhelmed!!!"   hes shrugs "no, not really"

It went on for quite a while, journalist trying to work up a storm with exaggerated questions, reaching fever pitch [literally her voice] and the Dr literally going nope, nope, nope, nope, nope without a care in the world hahaha

Yeah, sort of blowing my own trumpet here but I was laughing at this shit back in March. People were showing me videos of teenagers hyperventilating in the middle of the street and I didn't know what was funnier, the obvious bad acting or the fact that they were believing it. It's unfortunately not so funny now because 99% of people fell for it.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Dealing with UK Incorporated. He gave the answer in the video, each government institution is registered as a business, not that this is shared with the general population. Here's another example:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/05522373

The Eagle eyed amongst you will notice the incorporation date and what the current status is. 🤔 I wonder if that means we're bankrupt? 

well, it does beg the question as to whether those that have been fined are just simply paying them? Successful challenges aren’t exactly going to be publicised. 

And also with it being a private corporation, what the mechanism for challenge or appeal is, and whether that is through the criminal court system. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

It makes you sick doesn't it. Look at em, not a care in the world. Mean while back in little old blighty, everyone's under house arrest in case they kill Granny and are shit scared to even look at each other for fear of instant death! FML! Take me now Lord, make it end! 🤦‍♂️

Wonder how many cases & testing they do in them countries.🤔

Cagggpture.JPG

36 minutes ago, Malbec said:

Strike the root, the PCR test. Every measure and decree rests on the PCR. They used it fraudulently. 

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Sadly theyre all ending up in the oceans - like everything else.

492704480_Screenshot2021-01-13101516.png.375f204a867e990c89be6bde1b612e44.png

I wonder if fish get covid? OMG what happens if the fish eat the covid masks and then get covid and it mutates and then we eat the fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRGGHH  lol

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/more-than-1-5-billion-masks-believed-to-have-entered-oceans-in-2020

Angela Merkel has warned Germany will see ten times as many Covid cases by Easter if they 'don't manage to stop this British virus'.

The Chancellor told lawmakers in her conservative party that she expects the latest lockdown to last until April to stop the spread of a more-infectious mutant strain that first emerged in the UK and has since spread to mainland Europe.

President Donald Trump has been branded 'racist' over his use of the terms China Virus and even Kung Flu to describe coronavirus - which is believed to have originated in Wuhan.

It comes as coffins are being piled up in offices and corridors in the Saxon town of Meissen where a crematorium manager says they are cremating 60 bodies a day.

The state of Saxony, where Meissen is located, includes six of the 10 worst-hit counties in Germany.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9138999/Angela-Merkel-warns-Germanys-Covid-cases-rise-TENFOLD-dont-stop-BRITISH-virus.html

Sorry, was trying to delete an unintentional quote but it wouldn't let me.

I'd like to share the mirth re the Chinese collapsing in the streets, but I'm not ready to, untill thoroughly convinced that it didn't result from selective 5G zapping or other manipulated fuckery.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

FOUND IT. Thanks bitchute.

Dr Louis de Benito Destroys Mainstream COVID Narrative on Live Spanish News Program

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

FOUND IT. Thanks bitchute.

Dr Louis de Benito Destroys Mainstream COVID Narrative on Live Spanish News Program

That’s hilarious-no likes left. They’re obviously selective with who they put on bbc , sky etc - health staff wise... 

De-platforming every dissenting voice on social media, going into PR overdrive to convince people to get the computer salesman's depopulation jab, staging incidents to demonize non-conformists, spreading increasingly surreal lies through mainstream media, trying to impeach a President who is apparently out of office in just over a week etc etc,  These are not the actions of a side who are confident they are winning. Their house of cards will come down before they even get a sniff of the arse end of the Chinese credit system. 

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

still on YouTube on Ivor cummins channel .. 

oops.. see you found it already ! 

Edited by Sidlittle
  • Like 1