Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I posted this earlier but I will encourage you to share it on social media......

"consider describing your long-term symptoms, too ― not just those you had at the height of your illness. This can be especially validating for long-term COVID-19 survivors, whose symptoms are generally less discussed in media coverage, as well as useful for researchers and doctors, who are still trying to figure the virus out."

Also FYI, aparently..

"“It feels really good to know that you were able to help so many.”

1979749279_Screenshot2021-01-12202913.png.71f62eaf003e4e8e8720c1ab5614847d.png

You know what "long-term" Covid really is then, vaccine injury, chronic fatigue, encephalitis, seizures, death etc.

• Like 1

Wide girl extraordinaire, Priti 'Miss Israel' Patel, is given another rare outing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55639810

'Covid: Play your part in fight against virus, says Patel.'

'At a No 10 briefing, Ms Patel said a minority were "putting the health of the nation at risk" by flouting rules.'

'Ms Patel said: "My message today to anyone refusing to do the right thing is simple: if you do not play your part, our selfless police officers - who are out there risking their own lives every day to keep us safe - they will enforce the regulations.'

'Can I hug my vaccinated dad? And other questions.' 😀

Edited by numnuts
2 hours ago, zarkov said:

Statist tricks

Ive been watching those tricks in the UK

Quietly merging the normal flu and covid surveillance reports - but not the actual numbers (according to factcheck) just merging both sets of data into the single report but two lines.. mmmhmm

Then there was that magical 5000 way back, cant remember if that was plus or minus.

within 28 days of PCR test?

with covid/of covid?

And read somewhere  theres some other sneaky whatthefuckery something like...where death stats are reported to official agencies in real time, (that are then talked about in the media) but then when the official death is certified and signed off, which can be a week or so, it is then reported again... and then talked about in the media. Something like that.

So many obvious tricks - they even come out and tell everyone - yet so many still so blind

2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Wide girl extraordinaire, Priti 'Miss Israel' Patel, is given another rare outing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55639810

'Covid: Play your part in fight against virus, says Patel.'

'At a No 10 briefing, Ms Patel said a minority were "putting the health of the nation at risk" by flouting rules.'

'Can I hug my vaccinated dad? And other questions.'

Midget Patel is a evil little bitch ! 

It's funny watching her using the wooden block like Professor Hobbit Van Tam to make her taller .

25 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

"Organising parties is dangerous, selfish and totally irresponsible..." says the chairman of the National Police Chiefs' Council. 

Have I entered the Twilight Zone?  I can't believe this is real.

We''ve been in the Twilight Zone since March 2020 and it's always what could happen, if we don't do X,Y and Z. We might all lose loved ones... (emotional blackmail.)

Driving across borders, to go for a walk. It's not unbelievable that people did this, it's unbelievable that it is considered a “dangerous” crime!

Pre-crime, a 19 year old arrested for advertising a “dangerous” rave, which didn't take place. They must be coining it in with these illegal fines.

Edited by Velma
12 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Apologies if this has already been posted but it seems that the death figures are in for Sweden for 2020. Despite no lockdown amidst this so-called deadly pandemic, Sweden had a pretty average year in terms of its death rates accounting for its current population level.

image.jpeg.5d9d81b236d0d73aa7d3d1f9f540e042.jpeg

Source?

These disposable masks are damaging the environment and they are the only ones that people should be wearing. The cloth masks are very dangerous and can lead to copd and pneumonia. Wearing any cloth over the face for extended periods will increase the likelihood of respiratory problems. A specifically designed mask of either medical or m3 are not designed to be worn for extended periods either. As the mask effectiveness increases the amount of time that such a mask should be worn goes down. 

25 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I posted this earlier but I will encourage you to share it on social media......

"consider describing your long-term symptoms, too ― not just those you had at the height of your illness. This can be especially validating for long-term COVID-19 survivors, whose symptoms are generally less discussed in media coverage, as well as useful for researchers and doctors, who are still trying to figure the virus out."

Also FYI, aparently..

"“It feels really good to know that you were able to help so many.”

1979749279_Screenshot2021-01-12202913.png.71f62eaf003e4e8e8720c1ab5614847d.png

Was back in 1999 last time I was really ill. Drove me proper nuts with fever & nothing would shift it.

I had a lingering flu, which seems to have been reinvented thanks to furlough & the media as long covid..

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

During the period when restaurants were allowed to open, June or July(?), I went to a cafe and there was a newspaper from March that had stayed in the cafe. The only time I read newspapers is when I'm in a cafe on my own! Anyway, the propaganda in that newspaper was ridiculous... Pictures of people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan. Remember that? Did it transpire here? No!

The scene was set, the fear instilled. That's what the powers that be are still playing with, the fictional propaganda. Yes, I too sat on the fence for a bit at the start but then the critical thinking part of me kicked in!

Incredibly clever when you think back on it.

1748544365_Screenshot2021-01-13083645.png.742735c48b511e3a4f055bcfe12b4635.png

1289105208_Screenshot2021-01-13083832.png.44794b15ec1d79baf2e4cbe0038eb8d5.png

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These disposable masks are damaging the environment and they are the only ones that people should be wearing. The cloth masks are very dangerous and can lead to copd and pneumonia. Wearing any cloth over the face for extended periods will increase the likelihood of respiratory problems. A specifically designed mask of either medical or m3 are not designed to be worn for extended periods either. As the mask effectiveness increases the amount of time that such a mask should be worn goes down. 

This goes a bit deeper than what type of material you favour.........

The importance of the word 'person' is huge in every legal sense. Every legal document you own will refer to you as the person. You will never be refered to as a man/woman. Anyone who has a concept of natural law will know that this because when refered to as a person it is your legal fiction, artificial or all round corporate bollocks. For those not aware of the word person and what it represents then It basicaly allows them to enslave you 'legally'.

The word person derives from persona in Latin. Blow me down it realtes to mask wearing. I kid you not........

In ancient Rome, the word persona (Latin) or prosopon (πρόσωπον; Greek) originally referred to the masks worn by actors on stage. ... The philosophical concept of person arose, taking the word "prosopon" (Ancient Greek: πρόσωπον, romanized: prósōpon) from the Greek theatre.

Edited by Brad the lad
5 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Source?

It's a little hard to make out on the image I posted but maybe this is better resolution for you.

image.png.be3f10deabd0b4c3622f31a749fcb7f2.png

Johan Hellstrom completed the research and devised the graph. His data came from the Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics sources above.

I picked it up from a KBF Tweet.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, wingwang said:

During the period when restaurants were allowed to open, June or July(?), I went to a cafe and there was a newspaper from March that had stayed in the cafe. The only time I read newspapers is when I'm in a cafe on my own! Anyway, the propaganda in that newspaper was ridiculous... Pictures of people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan. Remember that? Did it transpire here? No!

The scene was set, the fear instilled. That's what the powers that be are still playing with, the fictional propaganda. Yes, I too sat on the fence for a bit at the start but then the critical thinking part of me kicked in!

I had a new mobile phone at the start and didn't know how to turn the notifications off. For a few weeks I was getting updates every few minutes. I have to admit. If they wanted to create panic, then they certainly succeeded. My head was gone. Thankfully I eventually turned the notifications off. Scary times 😱

2 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I had a new mobile phone at the start and didn't know how to turn the notifications off. For a few weeks I was getting updates every few minutes. I have to admit. If they wanted to create panic, then they certainly succeeded. My head was gone. Thankfully I eventually turned the notifications off. Scary times 😱

Why would we care about your notifications, seems off topic to me. Are you like ultra boomer 80+ or something? 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Where are the biohazard wheelie bins for all the end-of-life, COVID infected face coverings to be sent for safe disposal by incineration?

120l-medical-500x500-500x500.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 4
24 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Reposting this image from another thread.

This graph shows a correlation between the spread of Covid-19 and flu vaccination rates. It originates from the site below and was posted on 3rd August 2020 citing two studies which "have found an association between flu vaccines and susceptibility to other non-influenza respiratory diseases, including other coronaviruses".

https://www.vaccineevidence.com/

image.jpeg.b6fd8e7f409bd4af4f6929074abb406d.jpeg

@Mitochondrial Eve

That appears to reveal more than a correlation or coincidence - Thanks.

I would hazard that cancer rates also show a similar relationship & both will also show a relationship to overall environmental toxicity too. 

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

Tell you what, that guy in the video could become a professional footballer...

I do remember watching with some slight apprehension, NO idea the New World Order Orwellian Police State that Ive believed was coming since I was 17/18 (now 36) was being triggered though hahaha

.... its not totally inconceivable a deadly virus could break out in China - how very cunning of them to know we would all naturally think that, eh

This montage with background music I saved from early February really takes the cake now. - theres some "scenes" that are truly hysterical! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1