Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Where are the biohazard wheelie bins for all the end-of-life, COVID infected face coverings to be sent for safe disposal by incineration?

 

They chuck all of the old masks down the 'Covid-proof' London Underground

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Smart phone. Although I might try my iPad sometime. God forbid 🤦🤣

 

Cool  😎

So you're up to date and "with it".. 

How do you access the Internet ? 

You got the usual unlimited package or do you have to hook up with home WiFi hub ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

 

Somewhere in china (because all waste ends up in china) there will end up a huge pile of masks. Like Idiocracy style high pile of masks. 

 

The great Fakemask avalanche of 2021 - will go down in history  ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1156245121456779&id=100012139052263&fs=0&focus_composer=0
 

I really don’t know how to share the source of this video, as someone has sent it to me, but it’s on a random persons fb who I’m not friends with. Information about covid breach fines...

 

my friend is waiting for a fine in the post, which we are going to challenge. Don’t know if anyone here has any experience with the fixed penalty fines and whether they are sent by the organisation/ limited company in this video rather than the police, Cps or hm court service.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

It says it on the graph. 

 

Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics.. 

 

SCB (in English) 

 

http://www.scb.se/en/ 

 

 

 

No offence, but that's not what I consider to be sourcing a claim.  I would always provide the specific link to the page or paper where the statistical findings are from, not just to the organisation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

It's a little hard to make out on the image I posted but maybe this is better resolution for you.

 

image.png.be3f10deabd0b4c3622f31a749fcb7f2.png

 

Johan Hellstrom completed the research and devised the graph. His data came from the Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics sources above.

 

I picked it up from a KBF Tweet.

 

 

 

OK, I may be able to find it, but it would be simpler just to post a link to where the graph is originally from.  If you can't do that, then how are you relying on it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Malbec said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1156245121456779&id=100012139052263&fs=0&focus_composer=0
 

I really don’t know how to share the source of this video, as someone has sent it to me, but it’s on a random persons fb who I’m not friends with. Information about covid breach fines...

 

my friend is waiting for a fine in the post, which we are going to challenge. Don’t know if anyone here has any experience with the fixed penalty fines and whether they are sent by the organisation/ limited company in this video rather than the police, Cps or hm court service.  

Dealing with UK Incorporated. He gave the answer in the video, each government institution is registered as a business, not that this is shared with the general population. Here's another example:

 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/05522373

 

The Eagle eyed amongst you will notice the incorporation date and what the current status is. 🤔 I wonder if that means we're bankrupt? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Add Cambodia to the list of grannie killing party animals.

 

 

It makes you sick doesn't it. Look at em, not a care in the world. Mean while back in little old blighty, everyone's under house arrest in case they kill Granny and are shit scared to even look at each other for fear of instant death! FML! Take me now Lord, make it end! 🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

 

 that. 1 min 28 sec is epic!

 

OMG right! When you mentioned  people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan.  I suddenly remembered THAT particular clip and literally laughed out loud to myself while I searched for it. I played it twice and laughed again.

 

The psych-op was so well played, credit where credit is due. 

 

  • Then moving it to Iran -no vids of dead people, just mass grave preparations.  Were those shots really from Iran? Stock footage? How would we actually really know what happened in Iran at the time?
  • Then to the west. Lombardy, not only with the worst air pollution in Europe and oldest population but, as it transpires, a region that had recently rolled out a new flu vaccination drive to the elderly. - uncanny!
  • New York Resorts to using Hart Island! mass graves splashed over the headlines - "missing context" Hart Island is always used.
  • Refrigerator trucks? Really?
  • How many patients died in that big Navy ship? Turns out, not many at all. It certainly got huge fanfare upon arrival, not so much when it left soon after though.
  • California's Navy ship too -  Which reminds me - aren't the US hospitals collapsing at the moment? Why haven't they sent the Navy ships in again? - would be a good photo op.

 

I remember some Spanish Dr doing a local TV interview; hes in the hospital and journalist in the studio - she raving "oh it must be terrible, all the patients, youre overwhelmed!!!"   hes shrugs "no, not really"

It went on for quite a while, journalist trying to work up a storm with exaggerated questions, reaching fever pitch [literally her voice] and the Dr literally going nope, nope, nope, nope, nope without a care in the world hahaha

Cant find that one now - damn! Should have saved it. haha

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

OMG right! When you mentioned  people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan.  I suddenly remembered THAT particular clip and literally laughed out loud to myself while I searched for it. I played it twice and laughed again.

 

The psych-op was so well played, credit where credit is due. 

 

  • Then moving it to Iran -no vids of dead people, just mass grave preparations.  Were those shots really from Iran? Stock footage? How would we actually really know what happened in Iran at the time?
  • Then to the west. Lombardy, not only with the worst air pollution in Europe and oldest population but, as it transpires, a region that had recently rolled out a new flu vaccination drive to the elderly. - uncanny!
  • New York Resorts to using Hart Island! mass graves splashed over the headlines - "missing context" Hart Island is always used.
  • Refrigerator trucks? Really?
  • How many patients died in that big Navy ship? Turns out, not many at all. It certainly got huge fanfare upon arrival, not so much when it left soon after though.
  • California's Navy ship too -  Which reminds me - aren't the US hospitals collapsing at the moment? Why haven't they sent the Navy ships in again? - would be a good photo op.

 

I remember some Spanish Dr doing a local TV interview; hes in the hospital and journalist in the studio - she raving "oh it must be terrible, all the patients, youre overwhelmed!!!"   hes shrugs "no, not really"

It went on for quite a while, journalist trying to work up a storm with exaggerated questions, reaching fever pitch [literally her voice] and the Dr literally going nope, nope, nope, nope, nope without a care in the world hahaha

Cant find that one now - damn! Should have saved it. haha

 

Yeah, sort of blowing my own trumpet here but I was laughing at this shit back in March. People were showing me videos of teenagers hyperventilating in the middle of the street and I didn't know what was funnier, the obvious bad acting or the fact that they were believing it. It's unfortunately not so funny now because 99% of people fell for it.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Dealing with UK Incorporated. He gave the answer in the video, each government institution is registered as a business, not that this is shared with the general population. Here's another example:

 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/05522373

 

The Eagle eyed amongst you will notice the incorporation date and what the current status is. 🤔 I wonder if that means we're bankrupt? 


well, it does beg the question as to whether those that have been fined are just simply paying them? Successful challenges aren’t exactly going to be publicised. 
 

And also with it being a private corporation, what the mechanism for challenge or appeal is, and whether that is through the criminal court system. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

It makes you sick doesn't it. Look at em, not a care in the world. Mean while back in little old blighty, everyone's under house arrest in case they kill Granny and are shit scared to even look at each other for fear of instant death! FML! Take me now Lord, make it end! 🤦‍♂️

 

Wonder how many cases & testing they do in them countries.🤔

 

 

 

 

Cagggpture.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Malbec said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1156245121456779&id=100012139052263&fs=0&focus_composer=0
 

I really don’t know how to share the source of this video, as someone has sent it to me, but it’s on a random persons fb who I’m not friends with. Information about covid breach fines...

 

my friend is waiting for a fine in the post, which we are going to challenge. Don’t know if anyone here has any experience with the fixed penalty fines and whether they are sent by the organisation/ limited company in this video rather than the police, Cps or hm court service.  

Strike the root, the PCR test. Every measure and decree rests on the PCR. They used it fraudulently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

 

Somewhere in china (because all waste ends up in china) there will end up a huge pile of masks. Like Idiocracy style high pile of masks. 

Sadly theyre all ending up in the oceans - like everything else.

492704480_Screenshot2021-01-13101516.png.375f204a867e990c89be6bde1b612e44.png

 

I wonder if fish get covid? OMG what happens if the fish eat the covid masks and then get covid and it mutates and then we eat the fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AARRGGHH  lol

 

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/more-than-1-5-billion-masks-believed-to-have-entered-oceans-in-2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Angela Merkel has warned Germany will see ten times as many Covid cases by Easter if they 'don't manage to stop this British virus'.

The Chancellor told lawmakers in her conservative party that she expects the latest lockdown to last until April to stop the spread of a more-infectious mutant strain that first emerged in the UK and has since spread to mainland Europe.

President Donald Trump has been branded 'racist' over his use of the terms China Virus and even Kung Flu to describe coronavirus - which is believed to have originated in Wuhan.

It comes as coffins are being piled up in offices and corridors in the Saxon town of Meissen where a crematorium manager says they are cremating 60 bodies a day.

The state of Saxony, where Meissen is located, includes six of the 10 worst-hit counties in Germany.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9138999/Angela-Merkel-warns-Germanys-Covid-cases-rise-TENFOLD-dont-stop-BRITISH-virus.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2021 at 9:07 PM, skitzorat said:

 

I remember some Spanish Dr doing a local TV interview; hes in the hospital and journalist in the studio - she raving "oh it must be terrible, all the patients, youre overwhelmed!!!"   hes shrugs "no, not really"

It went on for quite a while, journalist trying to work up a storm with exaggerated questions, reaching fever pitch [literally her voice] and the Dr literally going nope, nope, nope, nope, nope without a care in the world hahaha

Cant find that one now - damn! Should have saved it. haha

FOUND IT. Thanks bitchute.

Dr Louis de Benito Destroys Mainstream COVID Narrative on Live Spanish News Program

Edited by ink
Asked for video deletion by member
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...