Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 59k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Source?

It's a little hard to make out on the image I posted but maybe this is better resolution for you.

image.png.be3f10deabd0b4c3622f31a749fcb7f2.png

Johan Hellstrom completed the research and devised the graph. His data came from the Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics sources above.

I picked it up from a KBF Tweet.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, wingwang said:

During the period when restaurants were allowed to open, June or July(?), I went to a cafe and there was a newspaper from March that had stayed in the cafe. The only time I read newspapers is when I'm in a cafe on my own! Anyway, the propaganda in that newspaper was ridiculous... Pictures of people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan. Remember that? Did it transpire here? No!

The scene was set, the fear instilled. That's what the powers that be are still playing with, the fictional propaganda. Yes, I too sat on the fence for a bit at the start but then the critical thinking part of me kicked in!

I had a new mobile phone at the start and didn't know how to turn the notifications off. For a few weeks I was getting updates every few minutes. I have to admit. If they wanted to create panic, then they certainly succeeded. My head was gone. Thankfully I eventually turned the notifications off. Scary times 😱

2 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I had a new mobile phone at the start and didn't know how to turn the notifications off. For a few weeks I was getting updates every few minutes. I have to admit. If they wanted to create panic, then they certainly succeeded. My head was gone. Thankfully I eventually turned the notifications off. Scary times 😱

Why would we care about your notifications, seems off topic to me. Are you like ultra boomer 80+ or something? 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These disposable masks are damaging the environment and they are the only ones that people should be wearing. The cloth masks are very dangerous and can lead to copd and pneumonia. Wearing any cloth over the face for extended periods will increase the likelihood of respiratory problems. A specifically designed mask of either medical or m3 are not designed to be worn for extended periods either. As the mask effectiveness increases the amount of time that such a mask should be worn goes down. 

Where are the biohazard wheelie bins for all the end-of-life, COVID infected face coverings to be sent for safe disposal by incineration?

120l-medical-500x500-500x500.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Why would we care about your notifications, seems off topic to me. Are you like ultra boomer 80+ or something? 

Must admit, my spidey senses got piqued at that. Like when politicians use non-sequiturs.

24 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Reposting this image from another thread.

This graph shows a correlation between the spread of Covid-19 and flu vaccination rates. It originates from the site below and was posted on 3rd August 2020 citing two studies which "have found an association between flu vaccines and susceptibility to other non-influenza respiratory diseases, including other coronaviruses".

https://www.vaccineevidence.com/

image.jpeg.b6fd8e7f409bd4af4f6929074abb406d.jpeg

@Mitochondrial Eve

That appears to reveal more than a correlation or coincidence - Thanks.

I would hazard that cancer rates also show a similar relationship & both will also show a relationship to overall environmental toxicity too. 

Just now, wingwang said:

Must admit, my spidey senses got piqued at that. Like when politicians use non-sequiturs.

It is possible we could have a pensioner on here, like working out the notifications and so on. 

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

Tell you what, that guy in the video could become a professional footballer...

I do remember watching with some slight apprehension, NO idea the New World Order Orwellian Police State that Ive believed was coming since I was 17/18 (now 36) was being triggered though hahaha

.... its not totally inconceivable a deadly virus could break out in China - how very cunning of them to know we would all naturally think that, eh

This montage with background music I saved from early February really takes the cake now. - theres some "scenes" that are truly hysterical! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

It's a little hard to make out on the image I posted but maybe this is better resolution for you.

image.png.be3f10deabd0b4c3622f31a749fcb7f2.png

Johan Hellstrom completed the research and devised the graph. His data came from the Swedish Central Bureau of Statistics sources above.

I picked it up from a KBF Tweet.

facts don't matter.

they want to destroy you psychologically and emotionally. maybe spiritually too.

this is a psychological operation. not a scientific, logical operation.

59 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Is that a long way of saying that you're still in Ireland ? 

And haven't left for a while..? 

16 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Yeah. Glad to be on the emerald isle

10 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

So your wife is a nurse. 

And your both in Ireland right now? 

(and you're scared of your phone) 

BC 

5 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Yeah. Modern technology is terrifying. I was a late adopter to the smart phone. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered 😳

Do you access the forum on your new smart phone or are you old school laptop / PC style..? 

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I do remember watching with some slight apprehension, NO idea the New World Order Orwellian Police State that Ive believed was coming since I was 17/18 (now 36) was being triggered though hahaha

.... its not totally inconceivable a deadly virus could break out in China - how very cunning of them to know we would all naturally think that, eh

This montage with background music I saved from early February really takes the cake now. - theres some "scenes" that are truly hysterical! 

Good on you for saving that. 1 min 28 sec is epic!

Recently I tried to find this stuff on YouTube and couldn't find it, of course. You hold that file tight.

49 minutes ago, Velma said:

You know what "long-term" Covid really is then, vaccine injury, chronic fatigue, encephalitis, seizures, death 

'glandular fever'?

But then thats old world stuff.... covid is my first, my last , my everything .

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Im pretty emotionally dead but what's happening to our elderly - especially the ones living (if you can call it that) absolutely breaks my heart. And the children; the psychological torture is so callous. What more evidence or proof does one need to not see that clearly the world is run by psychopaths'?!

If humanity collectively actually wins this war and we get through to some fairyland at the end of a bright tunnel of futures - this generation is going to be so mentally screwed, not to mention biologically stuffed because they're all now petrified of germs and will not have built any immune system whatsoever (regardless of all the shots they manage to give them).

No more likes but agree, im all out of emotions for the bodysnatched. Maybe thats the plan.

Desensitize & demoralize.

Just like KGB man video you posted.

Kids will be worse off lack of education but less programmed by the indoctrination camps, might be (((their))) downfall .

In UK we had mass riots with the kids after the 2008 crash.

I  left school during the recession in 1990 & got a sharp shock.

Theres going to be major OCD cases on the pharma gravy train..imagine being some kid with a hysterical Karen for a mom.🤕

Also these masks & handshite are damaging immune systems & they will become weaklings.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Where are the biohazard wheelie bins for all the end-of-life, COVID infected face coverings to be sent for safe disposal by incineration?

They chuck all of the old masks down the 'Covid-proof' London Underground

1 minute ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Smart phone. Although I might try my iPad sometime. God forbid 🤦🤣

Cool  😎

So you're up to date and "with it".. 

How do you access the Internet ? 

You got the usual unlimited package or do you have to hook up with home WiFi hub ?