Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, Darryl Worthington said:

They claimed that covid19 is 3 times deadly than flu. I just don't understand why the government would want to shut down businesses etc unless there is indeed a serious risk to people. Surely they would want to collect taxes rather than put the country into serious debt. I know governments are not always just but surely they will at least want to keep lining their own pockets with tax from businesses and workers. I just don't see the point in making this all up. There's so much disinformation around these days. 

It's all part of this big game they are playing, they'll get their money back in the end by reducing us to zombie like slave workers for them.

• Like 1
  • Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Lidls are now refusing cash on their self service tills.

The company that always used to be aimed for low income has seized the moment to introduce this, I explained to the manager some people cant get bank accounts & rely on cash & this is blatant discrimination, as now they are forcing people to wait in their long queues & told her I would not be shopping there again & which she replied thats fine.

Shop down at Abdul's corner shop where cash is king, helping him to make a million.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Thinking about it, I think that was around the last I had anything like that.. 

1999 / 2000 ish.. 

Must be a thing because so did i. I thought I'd been food poisoned because I was sick as a dog. Rang environmental health during my bout of death to report my misfortune:

EH - what appears to be the issue sir?

Me - I think I've been food poisoned. 

EH - what did you eat and when did you eat it?

Me - Chinese takeaway and last night 

EH - sorry sir, we're unable to help you, it takes 24-48hrs for food poisoning. 

Me - But.....

Dial tone........

True story. 

Just rang Devon and Cornwall police 101. General enquiry about mask exemptions in shops etc.

Can’t blame the lady I spoke to because she is just repeating what she is told to say if she wants to keep her job.

Said that I was exempt but concerned about confrontation because of media, videos of police etc.

She told me to get exemption certificate from doctor. I politely explained that they don’t exist. Explained to her the advice on the www.gov.U.K. Site.

about not having to give an exemption etc.

Explained to her that anyone can download or buy a lanyard/ certificate.

She told me that police are following same guidelines as public on this. 

Didn’t go into how the police are blatantly flaunting the guidance and acting like Stazi.

Im not concerned by the way just wanted to here the polices response.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Wow.. 

You going to post this on the Mega Thread ? 

Reposting this image from another thread.

This graph shows a correlation between the spread of Covid-19 and flu vaccination rates. It originates from the site below and was posted on 3rd August 2020 citing two studies which "have found an association between flu vaccines and susceptibility to other non-influenza respiratory diseases, including other coronaviruses".

https://www.vaccineevidence.com/

image.jpeg.b6fd8e7f409bd4af4f6929074abb406d.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Also of course the BBC would never take into account the thousands of old people they shipped off too the homes, which of course boosted the numbers, not just in UK but most countries.

Dont kill Grannie, leave her to rot instead.

Im pretty emotionally dead but what's happening to our elderly - especially the ones living (if you can call it that) absolutely breaks my heart. And the children; the psychological torture is so callous. What more evidence or proof does one need to not see that clearly the world is run by psychopaths'?!

If humanity collectively actually wins this war and we get through to some fairyland at the end of a bright tunnel of futures - this generation is going to be so mentally screwed, not to mention biologically stuffed because they're all now petrified of germs and will not have built any immune system whatsoever (regardless of all the shots they manage to give them).

• Sad 1
16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I posted this earlier but I will encourage you to share it on social media......

"consider describing your long-term symptoms, too ― not just those you had at the height of your illness. This can be especially validating for long-term COVID-19 survivors, whose symptoms are generally less discussed in media coverage, as well as useful for researchers and doctors, who are still trying to figure the virus out."

Also FYI, aparently..

"“It feels really good to know that you were able to help so many.”

1979749279_Screenshot2021-01-12202913.png.71f62eaf003e4e8e8720c1ab5614847d.png

You know what "long-term" Covid really is then, vaccine injury, chronic fatigue, encephalitis, seizures, death etc.

• Like 1

Apologies if this has already been posted but it seems that the death figures are in for Sweden for 2020. Despite no lockdown amidst this so-called deadly pandemic, Sweden had a pretty average year in terms of its death rates accounting for its current population level.

image.jpeg.5d9d81b236d0d73aa7d3d1f9f540e042.jpeg

• Like 1

Wide girl extraordinaire, Priti 'Miss Israel' Patel, is given another rare outing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55639810

'Covid: Play your part in fight against virus, says Patel.'

'At a No 10 briefing, Ms Patel said a minority were "putting the health of the nation at risk" by flouting rules.'

'Ms Patel said: "My message today to anyone refusing to do the right thing is simple: if you do not play your part, our selfless police officers - who are out there risking their own lives every day to keep us safe - they will enforce the regulations.'

'Can I hug my vaccinated dad? And other questions.' 😀

Edited by numnuts
2 hours ago, zarkov said:

Statist tricks

Ive been watching those tricks in the UK

Quietly merging the normal flu and covid surveillance reports - but not the actual numbers (according to factcheck) just merging both sets of data into the single report but two lines.. mmmhmm

Then there was that magical 5000 way back, cant remember if that was plus or minus.

within 28 days of PCR test?

with covid/of covid?

And read somewhere  theres some other sneaky whatthefuckery something like...where death stats are reported to official agencies in real time, (that are then talked about in the media) but then when the official death is certified and signed off, which can be a week or so, it is then reported again... and then talked about in the media. Something like that.

So many obvious tricks - they even come out and tell everyone - yet so many still so blind

2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Wide girl extraordinaire, Priti 'Miss Israel' Patel, is given another rare outing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55639810

'Covid: Play your part in fight against virus, says Patel.'

'At a No 10 briefing, Ms Patel said a minority were "putting the health of the nation at risk" by flouting rules.'

'Can I hug my vaccinated dad? And other questions.'

Midget Patel is a evil little bitch ! 

It's funny watching her using the wooden block like Professor Hobbit Van Tam to make her taller .

25 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

"Organising parties is dangerous, selfish and totally irresponsible..." says the chairman of the National Police Chiefs' Council. 

Have I entered the Twilight Zone?  I can't believe this is real.

We''ve been in the Twilight Zone since March 2020 and it's always what could happen, if we don't do X,Y and Z. We might all lose loved ones... (emotional blackmail.)

Driving across borders, to go for a walk. It's not unbelievable that people did this, it's unbelievable that it is considered a “dangerous” crime!

Pre-crime, a 19 year old arrested for advertising a “dangerous” rave, which didn't take place. They must be coining it in with these illegal fines.

Edited by Velma
12 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Apologies if this has already been posted but it seems that the death figures are in for Sweden for 2020. Despite no lockdown amidst this so-called deadly pandemic, Sweden had a pretty average year in terms of its death rates accounting for its current population level.

image.jpeg.5d9d81b236d0d73aa7d3d1f9f540e042.jpeg

Source?

These disposable masks are damaging the environment and they are the only ones that people should be wearing. The cloth masks are very dangerous and can lead to copd and pneumonia. Wearing any cloth over the face for extended periods will increase the likelihood of respiratory problems. A specifically designed mask of either medical or m3 are not designed to be worn for extended periods either. As the mask effectiveness increases the amount of time that such a mask should be worn goes down. 

25 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I posted this earlier but I will encourage you to share it on social media......

"consider describing your long-term symptoms, too ― not just those you had at the height of your illness. This can be especially validating for long-term COVID-19 survivors, whose symptoms are generally less discussed in media coverage, as well as useful for researchers and doctors, who are still trying to figure the virus out."

Also FYI, aparently..

"“It feels really good to know that you were able to help so many.”

1979749279_Screenshot2021-01-12202913.png.71f62eaf003e4e8e8720c1ab5614847d.png

Was back in 1999 last time I was really ill. Drove me proper nuts with fever & nothing would shift it.

I had a lingering flu, which seems to have been reinvented thanks to furlough & the media as long covid..

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

During the period when restaurants were allowed to open, June or July(?), I went to a cafe and there was a newspaper from March that had stayed in the cafe. The only time I read newspapers is when I'm in a cafe on my own! Anyway, the propaganda in that newspaper was ridiculous... Pictures of people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan. Remember that? Did it transpire here? No!

The scene was set, the fear instilled. That's what the powers that be are still playing with, the fictional propaganda. Yes, I too sat on the fence for a bit at the start but then the critical thinking part of me kicked in!

Incredibly clever when you think back on it.

1748544365_Screenshot2021-01-13083645.png.742735c48b511e3a4f055bcfe12b4635.png

1289105208_Screenshot2021-01-13083832.png.44794b15ec1d79baf2e4cbe0038eb8d5.png

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These disposable masks are damaging the environment and they are the only ones that people should be wearing. The cloth masks are very dangerous and can lead to copd and pneumonia. Wearing any cloth over the face for extended periods will increase the likelihood of respiratory problems. A specifically designed mask of either medical or m3 are not designed to be worn for extended periods either. As the mask effectiveness increases the amount of time that such a mask should be worn goes down. 

This goes a bit deeper than what type of material you favour.........

The importance of the word 'person' is huge in every legal sense. Every legal document you own will refer to you as the person. You will never be refered to as a man/woman. Anyone who has a concept of natural law will know that this because when refered to as a person it is your legal fiction, artificial or all round corporate bollocks. For those not aware of the word person and what it represents then It basicaly allows them to enslave you 'legally'.

The word person derives from persona in Latin. Blow me down it realtes to mask wearing. I kid you not........

In ancient Rome, the word persona (Latin) or prosopon (πρόσωπον; Greek) originally referred to the masks worn by actors on stage. ... The philosophical concept of person arose, taking the word "prosopon" (Ancient Greek: πρόσωπον, romanized: prósōpon) from the Greek theatre.

Edited by Brad the lad