Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yes - back when they actually got caught red handed FAKING A PANDEMIC! with their greedy hands in the back pockets of big pharma. Funny how the media never bought that up this time - they were all over it back then.

Very convenient of them to change their definition of what constitutes being able to declare a pandemic too: removal of the whole "[resulting in]... enormous numbers of deaths and illness." part.  Very convenient indeed. Its almost as if the World Health Organisation was just shuffling some chess pieces for their Masters

They declared 2009 a pandemic and spent half a billion £ on Tamiflu which they let expire. Years later it was determined the Tamiflu never even work and had bad side effects and the investors were all politicians in the US and it was a huge scam. It is not the first time they have tried this fraud, as you likely are already aware.

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/tamiflu-fraud-bilked-$1.5-billion-from-government-alleges-whistleblower-2020-01-13

https://news.yahoo.com/tamiflu-fraud-bilked-1-5-163100939.html

https://prohealthbase.com/2020/01/29/roche-flu-medication-fraud-stole-billions/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/swine-flu/10756200/Tamiflu-drugs-given-for-swine-flu-were-waste-of-500m.html

The side effects were bad, Epilepsy, seizures, Narcolepsy and suicidal thoughts + psychotic episodes. Just google it and you will see. Even with all the cover up can still find people talking about developing life long problems from Tamiflu. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

No. I've a brother in Brighton and an niece in London though. At least now you can understand my backwardness 😜

Considering the 'pandemic' and the lockdowns and travel restrictions, when did you last get to see your family in Brighton and London ? 

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Interesting claim in the beeb today Lockdown rule breaking debated as 2020 deaths revealed - BBC News

Summary

1. Last year saw the largest increase in UK deaths in a single year since 1940, according to provisional ONS figures
  2. In 2020, nearly 697,000 deaths were registered, compared with an average of nearly 606,000 each year between 2015 and 2019

According to ONS up to December 11th. 578,691 deaths England & Wales. so 20 days BBC claim over 100k deaths?

You could add say 60,000 for Scotland.

In England, the number of deaths up to 11 December 2020 was 543,335, which is 65,251 (13.6%) more than the five-year average.  In Wales, the number of deaths up to 11 December 2020 was 35,356, which is 3,261 (10.2%) more than the five-year average

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending11december2020

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 1

I just want to emphasise something. 

BBC - Worse increase in overall deaths since 1940 !!!! 

Worse increase since the end of the WAR!!!! 

Going on official numbers. 

The increase in overall deaths from the year 2018 to the year 2020 is 0.117%

0.117 %   increase. 

The BBC sure do know how to piss me right off 😡 

Fear mongering Cuntz.. 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

How many of those people in the hospital have had a vaccine recently? That would be interesting to know and also what the average age was. 

How many tested positive once already admitted is all I want or need to know & as proven several times recently on this thread, its 75% of "cases."

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

They declared 2009 a pandemic and spent half a billion £ on Tamiflu which they let expire. Years later it was determined the Tamiflu never even work and had bad side effects and the investors were all politicians in the US and it was a huge scam. It is not the first time they have tried this fraud, as you likely are already aware.

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/tamiflu-fraud-bilked-$1.5-billion-from-government-alleges-whistleblower-2020-01-13

https://news.yahoo.com/tamiflu-fraud-bilked-1-5-163100939.html

https://prohealthbase.com/2020/01/29/roche-flu-medication-fraud-stole-billions/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/swine-flu/10756200/Tamiflu-drugs-given-for-swine-flu-were-waste-of-500m.html

I believe the bwitch that headed the WHO back then was also taken to court to face full on corruption charges.

The colossal waste of tax payers dollar all around the world for the Tamifu, that scandal pales in comparison to those evil bastards GlaxoSmithKline rolling out a new vaccine, Pandemrix which was specifically produced for pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza which caused fuckng narcolepsy in 1000s of innocent European children.

Whoopsie. How sad, nevermind. Time after time. How many African countries have kicked the WHO/Gates/Big Phama out? How much thousands of unknown Indian tribal childrens lives ruined?  They were all peanuts to whats coming.

It infuriates me  how people can be so arrogant and condescending with their stupid short memories and demonise and castrate anyone wanting to have a rational discussion regarding vaccine safety - FILTHY ANTI_VAXXER, FAILING TO GRASP BASIC SCIENCE - THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED. 

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

0.117 %   increase. 

Fear mongering Cuntz.. 

1999 was a very bad year for flu. Last time I caught it & I had "long Govid" for months.

That was some strange SingaporeWuhanBurmese cross hybrid straight out of Porta Down.🤢

• Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

0.117 %   increase. 

Fear mongering Cuntz.. 

There was a few years in the 90s that had a higher annual total death rate. 

Maybe they are doing as a percentage of the population? 

Edited by SimonTV
2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

1999 was a very bad year for flu. Last time I caught it & I had "long Govid" for months.

That was some strange SingaporeWuhanBurmese cross hybrid straight out of Porta Down.🤢

Thinking about it, I think that was around the last I had anything like that.. 

1999 / 2000 ish.. 

Also of course the BBC would never take into account the thousands of old people they shipped off too the homes, which of course boosted the numbers, not just in UK but most countries.

Dont kill Grannie, leave her to rot instead.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Maybe they are doing as a percentage of the population? 

The quote from the BBC - 

"Biggest rise in overall deaths since 1940"

Rise from the average of what ever time period they've cherry picked.. 

17 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Considering the 'pandemic' and the lockdowns and travel restrictions, when did you last get to see your family in Brighton and London ? 

I haven't seen my niece for over a year. I saw my brother last summer. When the news hit last spring it scared the crap out of me. I thought the mainland must be apocalyptic. I quickly realised things probably were not as bad as they were being portrayed. A bit like when people around the world people thought if you visited Northern Ireland pre good Friday agreement, that you would get shot or bombed. I'm not making light of the troubles, but I certainly wasn't living in a warzone. Some parts of Belfast or Derry/Londonderry got it tough though.

2 hours ago, Noctua said:

Just because we LOVE the fact-checkers, let's just recirculate this one (COVID-19 was downgraded when more information became available about mortality rates (low overall):

image.png.a8fdf24494c8f233e9229eeb811f0921.png

Was COVID-19 downgraded from being a high-consequence infectious disease? – FactCheckNI

I go to them specifically to gage validity of something - the faster they're on to it and the more mental gymnastics they use to discredit - the more it convinces me there's truth somewhere.

There was a clip of some guy explaining how votes can be switched - you could watch it unfolding live on CNN in slow motion, switching the numbers - blatantly subtracting them from one guy and adding to the other. CLEAR AS MUD.

I googled looking for it again some time later and BOOM fact check. FALSE. votes weren't switched during Trumps election no fraud.... so I looked into what kind of circles theyd dance in, (sometimes they give some reasonable background info) and they said it was false because it didnt happen during this election, it happened in the past in some different senate election so therefore. False. hahaha

Always with the "misleading" "missing context" too. Catch all phrases that are usually totally irreverent.

I also love the extra "in a rush/hurry" synopsis some have at the top. For people who are even more stupid and extra lazy to be quickly fed the lies.

And SNOPES fucking Snopes - it was an Urban Legends reference page FFS now the arborator of political and societal gospel truth. You just cant make this kind of shit up.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

1990 all cause mortality was  564846  England and Wales population 57,134,377         0.988% mortality as % of populace

1991 all cause mortality was  570044  "  population 57,290,791                                        0.995% 

1992 all cause mortality was  558313  "  population 57,446,040                                       0.972% 

1993 all cause mortality was  578512  "  population 57,602,278                                        1.004%

2020 all cause mortality was ~697,000 UK* population  (inc Scotland )67,886,004         1.026% ?

From the ONS data for Eng and Wales 614,114  UK population 67886004                      0.904%

dataset https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

The population for UK is not the same as England and Wales so requires adjustment !

If you go back to 1968-9 (Hong Kong flu) and factor in the population and we see an overall fall in mortality towards the present. A trend that has continued despite the covid blip of march from the care home fiasco/lockdown

Either way - nothing out of the ordinary going on here.

These officious bastards are pissing on us and telling us its raining

Ditch the mask and purchase some anti bullshit headphones and spectacles 

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I haven't seen my niece for over a year. I saw my brother last summer. When the news hit last spring it scared the crap out of me. I thought the mainland must be apocalyptic. I quickly realised things probably were not as bad as they were being portrayed. A bit like when people around the world people thought if you visited Northern Ireland pre good Friday agreement, that you would get shot or bombed. I'm not making light of the troubles, but I certainly wasn't living in a warzone. Some parts of Belfast or Derry/Londonderry got it tough though.

So you decided to play it safe and stayed put in Northern Ireland ? 

You don't think that it's safe to travel especially with the different lockdown zones and travelling restrictions changing from day to day and week to week..? 

The statistics this year seemed to have changed many months later a number of times. I know they always evolving as they receive more data but it will be interesting to see in the next following years whether we see this level of retrospective data changes in the total death statistics. Obviously a very difficult thing to quantify. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

So you decided to play it safe and stayed put in Northern Ireland ? 

You don't think that it's safe to travel especially with the different lockdown zones and travelling restrictions changing from day to day and week to week..? 

I don't like flying and i got a really nasty flu on my last holiday, however we probably would have went on holiday last year if things had been normal. It was just too big a risk to lose the money or ending up on lockdown in another country. I've got 5 dogs now so won't be going on holiday for quite some time 😉

3 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I don't like flying and i got a really nasty flu on my last holiday, however we probably would have went on holiday last year if things had been normal. It was just too big a risk to lose the money or ending up on lockdown in another country. I've got 5 dogs now so won't be going on holiday for quite some time 😉

Is that a long way of saying that you're still in Ireland ? 

And haven't left for a while..? 

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I had "long Govid" for months.

I posted this earlier but I will encourage you to share it on social media......

"consider describing your long-term symptoms, too ― not just those you had at the height of your illness. This can be especially validating for long-term COVID-19 survivors, whose symptoms are generally less discussed in media coverage, as well as useful for researchers and doctors, who are still trying to figure the virus out."

Also FYI, aparently..

"“It feels really good to know that you were able to help so many.”

1979749279_Screenshot2021-01-12202913.png.71f62eaf003e4e8e8720c1ab5614847d.png

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The statistics this year seemed to have changed many months later a number of times. I know they always evolving as they receive more data but it will be interesting to see in the next following years whether we see this level of retrospective data changes in the total death statistics. Obviously a very difficult thing to quantify. 

Suicide figures take many many months to get published as each case must have an inquiry before it can be officially designated as such.. 

Which adds to the difficulty in keeping up with the numbers. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Statist tricks

My head is in the oven and my feet are in a bowl of iced water but on average I'm fine :)

• Haha 4
15 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

During the period when restaurants were allowed to open, June or July(?), I went to a cafe and there was a newspaper from March that had stayed in the cafe. The only time I read newspapers is when I'm in a cafe on my own! Anyway, the propaganda in that newspaper was ridiculous... Pictures of people keeling over and dying in the streets of Wuhan. Remember that? Did it transpire here? No!

The scene was set, the fear instilled. That's what the powers that be are still playing with, the fictional propaganda. Yes, I too sat on the fence for a bit at the start but then the critical thinking part of me kicked in!

• Like 2

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2021/01/12/exclusive-vaccine-passports-trialled-thousands-britons/

Last month, Britain’s vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi announced that the government had no plans to introduce immunity passports en mass, or place restrictions on those who do not take the jab.

lying bastards

Passports on the way..

Edited by Daz181
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1