Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

Your views are those given to you by the government and the mainstream media. 

This place brings in information that shows that they're flat out lying.. 

You're engaging here without having a proper look around at what is here. 

Can I ask you... Why did you join this forum? 

BC 

I've been into alternative theories for years. I used to subscribe to Fortean times for many years. The whole covid thing has me concerned obviously. When I first heard David Icke claiming covid19 was a hoax I was very interested. The man talks alot of sense but there was always the thought in my head, 'what if in this instance, he's wrong?'¬† Maybe that's caused by media conditioning you could argue. Once David was taken off YouTube I decided to try to find out why he is so adamant that covid is a hoax. I don't believe everything David says. I don't believe there is any malice in the man either. But it scares me to think people could be put at risk through disinformation. I know you could argue that's what the dark ones want. My wife works for the NHS and she got her vaccine 2 weeks ago. Luckily there's been no side effects. I'm not here to ridicule anyone, just looking for info from real people.¬† It is distressing to hear of people standing outside a London hospital shouting covid is a hoax when the doctors and nurses are dealing with the effects of covid19. However it is their right for freedom of speech. It's just all so confusing, again you'll probably argue that's what the overlords want. I hope it is hoax and we can get back to some kind of normal soon, but I think this is going to be the way things are for years to come. In my head it's mother nature's way of trying to control human population after all the destruction we've brought on this planet. Only my opinion of course. Have a nice day ūüĎć

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Take a look at 2018.

Considering that the NHS is withholding treatments for Millions of people I'm surprised that 2020 figure isn't higher. 

Add the suicides and the mass cull in Care Homes, I'd consider 2020 numbers to be very low. 

How many gravely ill people just 'sat it out' at home afraid to approach the NHS or were blocked ? 

Are 80,000 more deaths in this absolutely insane year really considered of 'Pandemic Proportions'? 

BC  

Screenshot_20210112_163737_com.android.chrome.jpg

With a 2020 UK population of 68 million. 

80,000 is what.... 0.125 % ? 

Anyone good at Maths ? 

BC 

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

OMG THE MOMENT THAT HAS BEEN PLANNED SINCE THE SCAMDEMIC BEGAN HAS NOW OCCURED!

"On January 6, staff at the safari park noticed that two of their eight gorillas were coughing."ūü§£

image.png.303f41164f6f70af258659f05df20d35.pnghttps://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/first-covid19-cases-in-great-apes-seen-in-san-diego-gorillas/

Try putting a mask on one of these MF's and it will rip your arm off!

• Haha 2

Guest Gone Fishing...
9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I also remember Ivor Cummings mentioning that 2019 was a "good" year for deaths, (if that's not an oxymoron I don't know what is! :) so some of those expected deaths spilled over to 2020. But yeah I should check the 2019 stats.

That's like dead wood building up.. 

A 'good - lean' year with low deaths produces a larger population of elderly and ill, simply 'waiting' for the next Flu bug to come through. 

Just like the Ozzy Bush fires. 

BOOOOMMM !!!! 

43 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I guess it's up to the individual. I do wear a mask because I have asthma and  I am very scared of not being able to breathe as 'covid19' apparently can diminish the respiratory system. If wearing a mask might save people from getting sick, I don't see the issue. Only my opinion of course

Wearing¬†the mask is¬†doing you far more harm than not. I also have asthma and will never wear a mask. They don‚Äôt prevent any transmission (if there were anything to transmit ūüėČ), prevent you from breathing sufficient oxygen, prevent you clearing the carbon dioxide from your body, and cause bacterial pneumonia. Take a look at this free book by Dr Vernon Coleman to see all the evidence.¬†http://www.vernoncoleman.com/harmthangood.pdf

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I've been into alternative theories for years. I used to subscribe to Fortean times for many years. The whole covid thing has me concerned obviously. When I first heard David Icke claiming covid19 was a hoax I was very interested. The man talks alot of sense but there was always the thought in my head, 'what if in this instance, he's wrong?'¬† Maybe that's caused by media conditioning you could argue. Once David was taken off YouTube I decided to try to find out why he is so adamant that covid is a hoax. I don't believe everything David says. I don't believe there is any malice in the man either. But it scares me to think people could be put at risk through disinformation. I know you could argue that's what the dark ones want. My wife works for the NHS and she got her vaccine 2 weeks ago. Luckily there's been no side effects. I'm not here to ridicule anyone, just looking for info from real people.¬† It is distressing to hear of people standing outside a London hospital shouting covid is a hoax when the doctors and nurses are dealing with the effects of covid19. However it is their right for freedom of speech. It's just all so confusing, again you'll probably argue that's what the overlords want. I hope it is hoax and we can get back to some kind of normal soon, but I think this is going to be the way things are for years to come. In my head it's mother nature's way of trying to control human population after all the destruction we've brought on this planet. Only my opinion of course. Have a nice day ūüĎć

Hi there,

I just joined recently but I have been following David Icke for the past 15 years!

It is good that you are questioning things, and we are all entitled to our opinion. You seem like a reasonable person and I do think you are getting a bit of a hard time here. Things that people here take for granted take a long time to digest, and it is the correct strategy to continuously question everything.

I recommend watching/listening to Icke's weekly video which comes out on Fridays, hearing him logically break everything down helps to understand what is going on.

Edited by truth_seeker90
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Take a look at 2018.

Considering that the NHS is withholding treatments for Millions of people I'm surprised that 2020 figure isn't higher. 

Add the suicides and the mass cull in Care Homes, I'd consider 2020 numbers to be very low. 

How many gravely ill people just 'sat it out' at home afraid to approach the NHS or were blocked ? 

Are 80,000 more deaths in this absolutely insane year really considered of 'Pandemic Proportions'? 

BC  

Screenshot_20210112_163737_com.android.chrome.jpg

Just trying to clarify figures here. I have data from ONS for UK and those totals do not match those in the table above.

Is it the totals here (above) include Scotland and Ireland and the totals I have are only for England and Wales?

eg. yr 2009 - total deaths 491348

yr 2010 - total deaths  493242

yr 2011 - total deaths   484367

yr 2012 - total deaths  499331

yr 2013 - total deaths  506780

yr 2014 - total deaths  501424

yr 2015 - total deaths  529655

yr 2016 - total deaths  525048

yr 2017 - total deaths  533253

1 hour ago, Velma said:

No.

ALL Viruses from HIV, EBV, CMV, Hepatitis C, West Nile Virus, Ebola, Measles, Zika, and Now the Coronavirus, are ALL Phantom Viruses - Viral Existence Has NEVER Been Scientifically Demonstrated and Never Proven!

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

david crowe did some great interviews regarding these viruses and posted them on infectiousmyth

unfortunately after his death last year the website has lost a few interviews

plus alot of his links to journals are hitting dead ends ... scoundrels they are

Davids interviews looked at the environmental factors which accompanied the viral outbreaks of HIV, Nile virus, Ebola, measles, zika etc etc

even going back to polio .... the association with chemicals used in agriculture seems very strong

Guest Gone Fishing...
9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

0.0011764706%

Just tried again. 

I make it 0.117 %

Is 0.117 % of a population a Pandemic? 

3 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

Hi there,

I just joined recently but I have been following David Icke for the past 15 years!

It is good that you are questioning things, and we are all entitled to our opinion. You seem like a reasonable person and I do think you are getting a bit of a hard time here. Things that people here take for granted take a long time to digest, and it is the correct strategy to continuously question everything.

I recommend watching/listening to Icke's weekly video which comes out on Fridays, hearing him logically break everything down helps to understand what is going on.

Hi there. I'm very open to new ideas but as you say it can take a while to digest. Thank you ūüĎć

16 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

But it scares me to think people could be put at risk through disinformation. 

People HAVE (rather than could) been put at risk, heck, even died as a result of Government and BBC disinformation. This should be the most concerning imo.

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Just trying to clarify figures here. I have data from ONS for UK and those totals do not match those in the table above.

Is it the totals here (above) include Scotland and Ireland and the totals I have are only for England and Wales?

eg. yr 2009 - total deaths 491348

yr 2010 - total deaths  493242

yr 2011 - total deaths   484367

yr 2012 - total deaths  499331

yr 2013 - total deaths  506780

yr 2014 - total deaths  501424

yr 2015 - total deaths  529655

yr 2016 - total deaths  525048

yr 2017 - total deaths  533253

My table was for the UK. 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/281488/number-of-deaths-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/ 

3 hours ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Thanks for the info. We will probably never know the ultimate truth and I know things are rarely as they seem. Is it within the realm of possibility that this could be a real pandemic ? Thanks again I appreciate the time you took. ūüĎć

You're welcome. 

I'm bit more optimistic. I feel that it is possible to ascertain some truths, particularly about the real inner-workings of civilisation. 

Regarding your other question: It would be more apt to ask 'Is this a pandemic?' and then look at all the available data (and I don't mean only the cherry-picked stuff emanating from the government echo-chamber; I mean look at the counter-arguments that are based on other data sources). 

You're concerned about the ostensible NHS crisis. But there are many other possible factors to take into account. It's not a clear-cut case of saying, 'Some NHS trusts are overwhelmed, therefore it's a SARS-2 pandemic'. Are there other causal factors? Is the reporting fully contextualised? etc. etc.   

There is a lot of irrational fear out there. Some people are so afraid of catching the virus that they wear flimsy masks thinking it's protecting them from viral pathogens. But the masks are not designed to stop those microbes. They are useless at that.

The whole strategy is based on the 'nappy theory' i.e. that wearing masks might catch some of the droplets and therefore prevent the spread of the virus (this claim is contested). And the 'nappy theory' is predicated on the 'asymptomatic spread theory' which has scant supporting evidence; indeed, the evidence shows the opposite i.e. that asymptomatic spread is highly unlikely. So one has to ask: Is there any need at all for healthy people to cover their face?

The sad irony is, you think you're protecting yourself by wearing masks all the time, but by doing so you increase the risk of bacterial overload which could lead to a nasty respiratory infection. 

Irrational fear is not based on reason. It's based on murky assumptions. This can lead one to live in a state of near permanent anxiety. And we know how damaging stress can be to our health. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

Yes, I understand that it states uk. The data I have is from ONS (Office for National Statistics). I am just trying to establish that the reason there is a difference in the data is that the definition of UK is not the same.

Do you think that is why there is that difference?

Thanks for response.

21 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Just tried again. 

I make it 0.117 %

Is 0.117 % of a population a Pandemic? 

I think the word "pandemic" was declared as moribund circa 2009 when the WHO decided to politicize the word after the H1N1 jiggery pokery.....

Edited by Mr H

Guest Gone Fishing...
27 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

My wife works for the NHS

So you know full well that the hospitals are as good as empty.. 

Doctors Surgeries - Empty.

Hospital Clinics - empty. 

Hospital Pharmacies - empty. 

Phlebotomy dpts - empty. 

X-ray / scan depts - empty.

Corridors - empty. 

There's fuck all going on, and if your wife really works for the NHS you know this. 

The  UK has had it's health service stopped. 

How about YOU tell US what is going on in the hospitals ? 

You know... a bit of insight from the inside ? 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic