Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

How about spending some time wandering around this forum and looking at what information members have bought in..? 

BC 

 

It's not our job to wake up the sheep, it's our job to awaken the sleeping lions! Grrrr...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

 

How about spending some time wandering around this forum and looking at what information members have bought in..? 

BC 

Give me time dude. I only signed up this morning. If I'm on the fence about an issue ( and who can really say these days that they KNOW the truth), then I will play it safe. We should be allowed to make our own choices and speak our minds. Cheers 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Noctua said:

 

 

Link below is US based, but surely the same applies in the UK?  Cash is legal tender.

 

COVID-19: the viral spread of cashless society? - Financial Times - Partner Content by Comarch (ft.com)

But one cannot marginalize the risks that a cashless society brings. It is convenient to pay with a card or phone, but this comes at the expense of privacy. Paper money guarantees anonymity to some extent, while digital money guarantees no anonymity at all. Banks, credit information suppliers, government institutions, not to mention payment organisations such as Mastercard which grew by nearly 45% since the pandemic started – all of them gain lots of profits from customer-generated data.

Plus, in the middle of a rapid transformation from a cash to cashless society, some of us forget about those who are not privileged enough to refrain from using cash. The undocumented, the elderly, the homeless.

The move of not accepting cash by some stores in the US has recently sparked lots of discussion. Since cash is a legal tender, it should be accepted everywhere. And so, cashless stores were banned this year in New York. Philadelphia, San Francisco, and New Jersey banned them in 2019.

 

In the UK cash is legal tender in a restaurant & im guessing supermarket as its food, but what Lidls is doing is making you queue in the main isles, rather than the self serve & they are notorious for opening the least amount of checkouts as possible. so you get massive long queues. As they are meant to be a budget shop..for the poor man lol. With all the people losing their jobs, homes..going bankrupt, so wont have a CREDIT or debit card.

Its a direct insult.

Never let a crisis go to waste..to push your cashless 666 agenda to enslave the people.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
Just now, Darryl Worthington said:

Give me time dude. I only signed up this morning. If I'm on the fence about an issue ( and who can really say these days that they KNOW the truth), then I will play it safe. We should be allowed to make our own choices and speak our minds. Cheers 👍

 

Your views are those given to you by the government and the mainstream media. 

This place brings in information that shows that they're flat out lying.. 

You're engaging here without having a proper look around at what is here. 

 

Can I ask you... Why did you join this forum? 

BC 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Interesting claim in the beeb today Lockdown rule breaking debated as 2020 deaths revealed - BBC News

 

Summary

  1. Last year saw the largest increase in UK deaths in a single year since 1940, according to provisional ONS figures
  2. In 2020, nearly 697,000 deaths were registered, compared with an average of nearly 606,000 each year between 2015 and 2019

"The data on deaths can be confusing" writes Nick Trggle, BBC Health correspondent.

 

On one hand, excess deaths are at their highest since World War Two, while on the other, death rates, once age and size of population are taken into account, are at their worst level for a little over a decade 'only'.

 

"How should that be interpreted?" he asks.

 

As more obfuscation, lies and fearmongering.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

Never let a crisis go to waste..to push your cashless 666 agenda to enslave the people.

Just to add to that. There is also a massive liquidity crisis in the banking system right now - which is also why we see less cash around at the moment. Even down to personal experience where I know of people who have had to go through interviews to get out relatively moderate sums of physical currency out from the banks. Banks are in trouble!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Saved said:
4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Because restaurants are closed take away should refuse to serve police officers on duty or just ignore them! Lets see what the plod do then for there lunch break!

The absence of a sausage roll and iced donut would be enough to turn them against their masters.

and what would The members of Parlement do without their Resaurant, cant see any of them queuing in the nearest supermarket for Scotch Egg,Pringle and a Can of coke for their lunch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

In the UK cash is legal tender in a restaurant & im guessing supermarket as its food, but what Lidls is doing is making you queue in the main isles, rather than the self serve & they are notorious for opening the least amount of checkouts as possible. so you get massive long queues. As they are meant to be a budget shop..for the poor man lol. With all the people losing their jobs, homes..going bankrupt, so wont have a CREDIT or debit card.

Its a direct insult.

Never let a crisis go to waste..to push your cashless 666 agenda to enslave the people.

 

On 1/1/2021 at 1:28 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Israeli Computer Vision Startup Raises $60 Million To Expand ‘Frictionless’ Checkout
https://www.forbes.com/sites/denisepower/2021/12/31/israeli-computer-vision-startup-raises-60-million-to-expand-frictionless-checkout/

 

'Without identifying supermarkets that will deploy the cashierless checkout system, called Easyout, Michael Gabay said Trigo is currently working with four tier 1 companies, including Tesco, one of the world’s largest grocers with stores across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Central Europe and Asia.'

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr H said:

Just to add to that. There is also a massive liquidity crisis in the banking system right now - which is also why we see less cash around at the moment. Even down to personal experience where I know of people who have had to go through interviews to get out relatively moderate sums of physical currency out from the banks. Banks are in trouble!

 

If you look at personal accounts from the great depression, this type of behaviour was typical from the banks at the start of that crisis (history repeating itself????)... Then as history shows it got worse and people had to wait, weeks/ months to get cash out from the banks...... Wouldn't be surprised if it happens again, but hoping I am dead wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
16 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Interesting claim in the beeb today Lockdown rule breaking debated as 2020 deaths revealed - BBC News

 

Summary

  1. Last year saw the largest increase in UK deaths in a single year since 1940, according to provisional ONS figures
  2. In 2020, nearly 697,000 deaths were registered, compared with an average of nearly 606,000 each year between 2015 and 2019

 

Take a look at 2018.

616,000..

 

Considering that the NHS is withholding treatments for Millions of people I'm surprised that 2020 figure isn't higher. 

Add the suicides and the mass cull in Care Homes, I'd consider 2020 numbers to be very low. 

 

How many gravely ill people just 'sat it out' at home afraid to approach the NHS or were blocked ? 

 

Are 80,000 more deaths in this absolutely insane year really considered of 'Pandemic Proportions'? 

BC  

 

 

Screenshot_20210112_163737_com.android.chrome.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

Take a look at 2018.

616,000..

 

Considering that the NHS is withholding treatments for Millions of people I'm surprised that 2020 figure isn't higher. 

Add the suicides and the mass cull in Care Homes, I'd consider 2020 numbers to be very low. 

BC  

 

 

Screenshot_20210112_163737_com.android.chrome.jpg

 

I also remember Ivor Cummings mentioning that 2019 was a "good" year for deaths, (if that's not an oxymoron I don't know what is! :) so some of those expected deaths spilled over to 2020. But yeah I should check the 2019 stats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

If you look at personal accounts from the great depression, this type of behaviour was typical from the banks at the start of that crisis (history repeating itself????)... Then as history shows it got worse and people had to wait, weeks/ months to get cash out from the banks...... Wouldn't be surprised if it happens again, but hoping I am dead wrong.

 

They use the same tried and tested modus operandi on the next generation, with the same outcome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

 

Your views are those given to you by the government and the mainstream media. 

This place brings in information that shows that they're flat out lying.. 

You're engaging here without having a proper look around at what is here. 

 

Can I ask you... Why did you join this forum? 

BC 

 

I've been into alternative theories for years. I used to subscribe to Fortean times for many years. The whole covid thing has me concerned obviously. When I first heard David Icke claiming covid19 was a hoax I was very interested. The man talks alot of sense but there was always the thought in my head, 'what if in this instance, he's wrong?'  Maybe that's caused by media conditioning you could argue. Once David was taken off YouTube I decided to try to find out why he is so adamant that covid is a hoax. I don't believe everything David says. I don't believe there is any malice in the man either. But it scares me to think people could be put at risk through disinformation. I know you could argue that's what the dark ones want. My wife works for the NHS and she got her vaccine 2 weeks ago. Luckily there's been no side effects. I'm not here to ridicule anyone, just looking for info from real people.  It is distressing to hear of people standing outside a London hospital shouting covid is a hoax when the doctors and nurses are dealing with the effects of covid19. However it is their right for freedom of speech. It's just all so confusing, again you'll probably argue that's what the overlords want. I hope it is hoax and we can get back to some kind of normal soon, but I think this is going to be the way things are for years to come. In my head it's mother nature's way of trying to control human population after all the destruction we've brought on this planet. Only my opinion of course. Have a nice day 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

Take a look at 2018.

616,000..

 

Considering that the NHS is withholding treatments for Millions of people I'm surprised that 2020 figure isn't higher. 

Add the suicides and the mass cull in Care Homes, I'd consider 2020 numbers to be very low. 

 

How many gravely ill people just 'sat it out' at home afraid to approach the NHS or were blocked ? 

 

Are 80,000 more deaths in this absolutely insane year really considered of 'Pandemic Proportions'? 

BC  

 

 

Screenshot_20210112_163737_com.android.chrome.jpg

 

With a 2020 UK population of 68 million. 

 

80,000 is what.... 0.125 % ? 

 

Anyone good at Maths ? 

BC 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

OMG THE MOMENT THAT HAS BEEN PLANNED SINCE THE SCAMDEMIC BEGAN HAS NOW OCCURED!

"On January 6, staff at the safari park noticed that two of their eight gorillas were coughing."🤣

 

 

image.png.303f41164f6f70af258659f05df20d35.pnghttps://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/first-covid19-cases-in-great-apes-seen-in-san-diego-gorillas/

 

Try putting a mask on one of these MF's and it will rip your arm off!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

 

I also remember Ivor Cummings mentioning that 2019 was a "good" year for deaths, (if that's not an oxymoron I don't know what is! :) so some of those expected deaths spilled over to 2020. But yeah I should check the 2019 stats.

 

That's like dead wood building up.. 

 

A 'good - lean' year with low deaths produces a larger population of elderly and ill, simply 'waiting' for the next Flu bug to come through. 

 

Just like the Ozzy Bush fires. 

BOOOOMMM !!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I guess it's up to the individual. I do wear a mask because I have asthma and  I am very scared of not being able to breathe as 'covid19' apparently can diminish the respiratory system. If wearing a mask might save people from getting sick, I don't see the issue. Only my opinion of course

Wearing the mask is doing you far more harm than not. I also have asthma and will never wear a mask. They don’t prevent any transmission (if there were anything to transmit 😉), prevent you from breathing sufficient oxygen, prevent you clearing the carbon dioxide from your body, and cause bacterial pneumonia. Take a look at this free book by Dr Vernon Coleman to see all the evidence. http://www.vernoncoleman.com/harmthangood.pdf

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I've been into alternative theories for years. I used to subscribe to Fortean times for many years. The whole covid thing has me concerned obviously. When I first heard David Icke claiming covid19 was a hoax I was very interested. The man talks alot of sense but there was always the thought in my head, 'what if in this instance, he's wrong?'  Maybe that's caused by media conditioning you could argue. Once David was taken off YouTube I decided to try to find out why he is so adamant that covid is a hoax. I don't believe everything David says. I don't believe there is any malice in the man either. But it scares me to think people could be put at risk through disinformation. I know you could argue that's what the dark ones want. My wife works for the NHS and she got her vaccine 2 weeks ago. Luckily there's been no side effects. I'm not here to ridicule anyone, just looking for info from real people.  It is distressing to hear of people standing outside a London hospital shouting covid is a hoax when the doctors and nurses are dealing with the effects of covid19. However it is their right for freedom of speech. It's just all so confusing, again you'll probably argue that's what the overlords want. I hope it is hoax and we can get back to some kind of normal soon, but I think this is going to be the way things are for years to come. In my head it's mother nature's way of trying to control human population after all the destruction we've brought on this planet. Only my opinion of course. Have a nice day 👍

Hi there,

 

I just joined recently but I have been following David Icke for the past 15 years!

 

It is good that you are questioning things, and we are all entitled to our opinion. You seem like a reasonable person and I do think you are getting a bit of a hard time here. Things that people here take for granted take a long time to digest, and it is the correct strategy to continuously question everything.

 

I recommend watching/listening to Icke's weekly video which comes out on Fridays, hearing him logically break everything down helps to understand what is going on.

Edited by truth_seeker90
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

Take a look at 2018.

616,000..

 

Considering that the NHS is withholding treatments for Millions of people I'm surprised that 2020 figure isn't higher. 

Add the suicides and the mass cull in Care Homes, I'd consider 2020 numbers to be very low. 

 

How many gravely ill people just 'sat it out' at home afraid to approach the NHS or were blocked ? 

 

Are 80,000 more deaths in this absolutely insane year really considered of 'Pandemic Proportions'? 

BC  

 

 

Screenshot_20210112_163737_com.android.chrome.jpg

 

Just trying to clarify figures here. I have data from ONS for UK and those totals do not match those in the table above.

Is it the totals here (above) include Scotland and Ireland and the totals I have are only for England and Wales?

 

eg. yr 2009 - total deaths 491348

      yr 2010 - total deaths  493242

      yr 2011 - total deaths   484367

      yr 2012 - total deaths  499331

      yr 2013 - total deaths  506780

      yr 2014 - total deaths  501424

      yr 2015 - total deaths  529655

      yr 2016 - total deaths  525048

      yr 2017 - total deaths  533253

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

 

No.

 

ALL Viruses from HIV, EBV, CMV, Hepatitis C, West Nile Virus, Ebola, Measles, Zika, and Now the Coronavirus, are ALL Phantom Viruses - Viral Existence Has NEVER Been Scientifically Demonstrated and Never Proven!

 

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

 

david crowe did some great interviews regarding these viruses and posted them on infectiousmyth

unfortunately after his death last year the website has lost a few interviews

 

plus alot of his links to journals are hitting dead ends ... scoundrels they are

 

Davids interviews looked at the environmental factors which accompanied the viral outbreaks of HIV, Nile virus, Ebola, measles, zika etc etc

even going back to polio .... the association with chemicals used in agriculture seems very strong

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...