Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I dont even like cash, I dont like plastic neither & now cash has turned plastic lol. Still bog roll to me.

I have plenty of plastic if I like to pay but dont fancy a plastic coffin thanks!

I have a severe phobia to hypoxia also.

Take your teflon muzzle off & BREATHE FFS!

• Like 2
  • Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

OK folks, I ran a search to look for Access Media (who produced this video) via DDG and found NOTHING...

Suppressed / cancelled, what? 

Either way, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE THIS CONTENT.

I managed to get to the You tube channel and found this info which details how you can find them which I've copied below...

Get these URL's bookmarked folks!

"Thanks for watching the video. If you'd like to show your support - please like and share, and feel free to leave your comments. Subscribe for more content, uploaded regularly - and hit the notification bell to be informed when new videos premiere so you can join in the chat." 

https://accessmedia.uk/

Fancy buying us a drink? All donations greatly appreciated!

* Buymeacoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/resistan...

* Paypal: paypal.me/resistanceGB

Also find me on other sites, including alt-media:

* Subscribe: https://bit.ly/35ewW0x

* BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/xsf2...

* Twitter: https://twitter.com/gbresistance

* Gab: https://gab.com/ResistanceGB

* LBRY: https://tinyurl.com/y5mqoplt

* Odysee: https://odysee.com/@ResistanceGB:0

* Rumble: TBA

32 minutes ago, Sanityisgone said:

Who’s to say the billionaires behind the health organisations haven’t bought all the governments out, vaccine creators will make billions from this, that’s clean money they can pay anyone off with that kind of cash.

Who's to say they don’t want us using fossil fuels anymore and that they want the cars off the road.

Whos to say AI or aliens aren’t behind all this? 

As it stands the people who work for government still have their jobs and homes, some of them earning 20+ times the amount most ever will.... so I’d say they haven’t lost a thing yet.... it’s really not difficult to comprehend we are being lied to 

Fair enough. I thought getting off fossil fuels was a good thing for the environment and general air quality. Perhaps this is all a simulation but the thing is we might as well make the most of it. I guess it's the red pill, blue pill choice. How far down does the rabbit hole go? I got really into this a few years ago but the paranoia nearly did my head in. Yeah we are being lied to but if everything is a lie , who do we believe. Please don't answer with the Bible 😂

Just now, SimonTV said:

I have never worn a mask and I have not yet picked up covid, surely if it was real, I would have picked it up by now?

Exactly, same here, and neither have the group of people who I interact with on a regular basis - no one has had as much as a sniffle... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Fair enough. I do admire David Icke. It took alot of courage for David to first talk about what he believed in. I felt so sorry for him when he first appeared on the Wogan show. Don't get me wrong, I would not want a 5G mast beside my home but I don't think it would cause covid symptoms. Maybe it could increase certain cancers though. 

Off topic but...

The people responsible for implementing 5g rollout have been less than forthcoming about health and safety aspects of it which hasn't helped and the councils allowing it to be installed haven't independent qualified scientists on hand to vouchsafe it.

There are references to experimental results derived from maybe a single small 5g source and a bag of water representing a human being but nothing as far as I know about mass covereage of an inhabited area by an extensive array of transmitters and receivers.

Edited by serpentine
51 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I dont even like cash, I dont like plastic neither & now cash has turned plastic lol. Still bog roll to me.

I have plenty of plastic if I like to pay but dont fancy a plastic coffin thanks!

I have a severe phobia to hypoxia also.

Take your teflon muzzle off & BREATHE FFS!

Link below is US based, but surely the same applies in the UK?  Cash is legal tender.

COVID-19: the viral spread of cashless society? - Financial Times - Partner Content by Comarch (ft.com)

But one cannot marginalize the risks that a cashless society brings. It is convenient to pay with a card or phone, but this comes at the expense of privacy. Paper money guarantees anonymity to some extent, while digital money guarantees no anonymity at all. Banks, credit information suppliers, government institutions, not to mention payment organisations such as Mastercard which grew by nearly 45% since the pandemic started – all of them gain lots of profits from customer-generated data.

Plus, in the middle of a rapid transformation from a cash to cashless society, some of us forget about those who are not privileged enough to refrain from using cash. The undocumented, the elderly, the homeless.

The move of not accepting cash by some stores in the US has recently sparked lots of discussion. Since cash is a legal tender, it should be accepted everywhere. And so, cashless stores were banned this year in New York. Philadelphia, San Francisco, and New Jersey banned them in 2019.

2 hours ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Is it within the realm of possibility that this could be a real pandemic ?

No.

ALL Viruses from HIV, EBV, CMV, Hepatitis C, West Nile Virus, Ebola, Measles, Zika, and Now the Coronavirus, are ALL Phantom Viruses - Viral Existence Has NEVER Been Scientifically Demonstrated and Never Proven!

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I have never worn a mask and I have not yet picked up covid, surely if it was real, I would have picked it up by now?

Ditto

I have not participated in any of the "new normal" diktats and I am in perfect health.

The best approach to governmnet guidelines is to ignore them and carry on as "normal."

If you are out of work, or furloughed, learn a creative skill or monetise an existing hobby.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Exactly, same here, and neither have the group of people who I interact with on a regular basis - no one has had as much as a sniffle... 

I guess it's up to the individual. I do wear a mask because I have asthma and  I am very scared of not being able to breathe as 'covid19' apparently can diminish the respiratory system. If wearing a mask might save people from getting sick, I don't see the issue. Only my opinion of course

10 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I guess it's up to the individual. I do wear a mask because I have asthma and  I am very scared of not being able to breathe as 'covid19' apparently can diminish the respiratory system. If wearing a mask might save people from getting sick, I don't see the issue. Only my opinion of course

How about spending some time wandering around this forum and looking at what information members have brought in..? 

BC 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

How about spending some time wandering around this forum and looking at what information members have bought in..? 

BC 

It's not our job to wake up the sheep, it's our job to awaken the sleeping lions! Grrrr...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2