Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Posted Images

They claimed that covid19 is 3 times deadly than flu. I just don't understand why the government would want to shut down businesses etc unless there is indeed a serious risk to people. Surely they would want to collect taxes rather than put the country into serious debt. I know governments are not always just but surely they will at least want to keep lining their own pockets with tax from businesses and workers. I just don't see the point in making this all up. There's so much disinformation around these days. 

5 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

They claimed that covid19 is 3 times deadly than flu. I just don't understand why the government would want to shut down businesses etc unless there is indeed a serious risk to people. Surely they would want to collect taxes rather than put the country into serious debt. I know governments are not always just but surely they will at least want to keep lining their own pockets with tax from businesses and workers. I just don't see the point in making this all up. There's so much disinformation around these days. 

You don't need to understand. 

1 hour ago, EX SHEEP said:

You may think your mind is freed but it's not.

Indeed. And just as the Govidiots and the 77th Brigade etc. child rapist protectors , who blindly follow the official line, it can also be said of the Israeli mafia; their senior freemason cock suckers; and the dogsbody, minion cock suckers of the senior freemasons. They all really like to 'think' that their minds are free, but they are not. Not even a close-run thing.

42 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Don’t know why but read some comments on bbc about this. Judging by opinion Morrison’s is about to become much busier.

As you all know. On the bbc only certain articles are allowed to be commented on. This way they get support for their agenda from their hopelessly biased readers.

Had a quick look at the comments to see if they're biased! They are! Learned a couple of phrases:

'Nose-pig'; someone whose mask doesn't cover their nose.

'Chinwarmer'; someone whose mask only covers their chin.

Militant bunch, aren't they?! I read the comments while seeing how long I could tolerate listening to James O'Brien on LBC debating whether Boris was wrong for going on a bike ride! I can be a sadistic bastard sometimes!

And breathe...

a912032ab0b755df1adeb73ffca51a0d.jpg

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Here we go... In other news...

Construction workers “allowed” to go to work,  “as long as they get tested”...

The only thing that is wrong here is people choosing to comply with this absolute nonsense.

Unfortunately a lot of people have to go to work, their employers won't (or can't) furlough them and the nature of their job means they can't work from home, so they are well and truly stuffed unless they 'comply'.  It is blackmail, pure and simple. Don't try and tell me this is for the good of the health of the nation, this is about control.  

I want to see proper data.  I want to see where these cases are coming from, where the point of transmission is.  If they don't know, then they should find out.  I don't want to see 'next-slide-please' PowerPoints of increased traffic.  I want to see the data that our WorldBeatingTrackAndTrace system has provided.  I want to see the data which the Sage group are using to determine our level of freedom.

If this is a pandemic and all about our health, then there should be no danger to national security in being totally transparent.  Quite the opposite.  By keeping this data hidden, they are putting us at risk. 

Edited to add - this is me in essence playing Devils Advocate.  The Government says there is a pandemic, so I want to see their data to prove this is more than the flu season.  Where is the transmission coming from?

Edited by Noctua
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

They claimed that covid19 is 3 times deadly than flu.

That claim is absolute rubbish and proven by the official figures from PHE and NHS.

All cause mortality is hardly above where it was in previous years and that fact alone demolishes the argument that it is “3 times more deadly than flu.”

It isn’t.

Fake news from fake politicians who are fake intellectuals.

I suggest you go and do some research.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, wingwang said:

Learned   repeated a couple of phrases:

• dangerous conspiracy theory
  • Spreading misinformation causes real-world harm
  • lunatic anti-vaxxers
  • the science is settled

repeat ad nauseam

• protect the NHS
  • hands>face>space

has morphed into

• riches for snitches

will morph into

(already in the aussie lexicon) 

• No jab, no pay
  • No jab, no play

• Like 2

Covid is killing fewer healthy and under-60s in England now than it did during the first wave of the pandemic in spring, data shows

• Risk of the virus to people without pre-existing health conditions and those under 60 has always been small
  • But NHS England figures reveal that threat has become even smaller over time thanks to better treatments
  • Healthy Brits account for 3 per cent of deaths, while those under 60 make up 5.9 per cent of overall fatalities 

So, if we reverse these figures, 97% of deaths are people with pre-existing serious health conditions and 94.1% of deaths are over 60 years old.

16 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Unfortunately a lot of people have to go to work, their employers won't (or can't) furlough them and the nature of their job means they can't work from home, so they are well and truly stuffed unless they 'comply'.  It is blackmail, pure and simple. Don't try and tell me this is for the good of the health of the nation, this is about control.  

Absolutely spot on with that analysis, it's all about turning the screw on people financially to achieve their goals. They also know that construction is a massive sector in the UK workforce which, if they can push this through, helps to achieve their vaccine agenda goals.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

That's because you fail to understand how the world really works. You're like the ancients who took things at face value and logically concluded that the sun goes round the earth because that's how it appears. We say to you, that's an illusion and it is in fact the opposite. You then laugh and say how can that be. We say it's because the earth is spinning on its axis as it revolves around the sun and so creates the illusion of the sun going round the earth. You say, don't be lunatic, how would things stay on the planet if we're spinning around? We reply, there's a hidden force called gravity. 

It's at this point you dismiss us as crazy gravity theorists. 

In that same way, you watch the news and conclude that it's all moving east to west around the earth and therefore it all works such and such. When in reality there are hidden factors that you're unaware of and not taking into account. 

As for motive, you're dealing with high society ideologues who already know fabulous wealth. It's not about wealth. It's about the execution of a strategy that aims to revolutionize global civilisation according to their own ideologies. This is not unusual since the 20th c. is full of elite ideologues with grand visions for how society should be. The pattern is continuing into the 21st c. Globalisation of economics also means the globalisation of power. The trend for this century is the attempted unification of world governance in a new economic paradigm (see The Great Reset, Fourth Industrial Revolution). 

The problem is that it needs to evolve into being as per the Fabian strategy i.e. gradually through a seemingly natural dialectic process. Unfortunately, however, this can be too slow, so at certain points you would need catalysts to act as accelerants. So this current event has the strategic purpose of accelerating social change. Indeed, you can't 'build back better' without a certain amount of destructivity. 

This is just a short summary. It's a complex thesis that would take many pages to elucidate. 

I suggest you do your own study into the evolution and true nature of civilisation. Actually study the behaviours of those sorts of people who love power. You'll find that conspiratorial tactics are part of how they behave. 

All the best.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Because restaurants are closed take away should refuse to serve police officers on duty or just ignore them! Lets see what the plod do then for there lunch break!

The absence of a sausage roll and iced donut would be enough to turn them against their masters.

• Haha 3