Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

My friend just posted this to me without comment. Can someone help me rephrase the caption with a response thats far more witty for me to reply?

134955004_3871827542881459_2207871519639689832_n.jpg.bcaeb31d05bbbe5520b73f992c423528.jpg

I would’ve sent back this

E7C63C7A-0534-4B9B-8BA0-34881DFA4528.jpeg.a0f1b3fd2eee060d4ee1164d08e3458b.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

Learned   repeated a couple of phrases:

• dangerous conspiracy theory
  • Spreading misinformation causes real-world harm
  • lunatic anti-vaxxers
  • the science is settled

repeat ad nauseam

• protect the NHS
  • hands>face>space

has morphed into

• riches for snitches

will morph into

(already in the aussie lexicon) 

• No jab, no pay
  • No jab, no play

• Like 2

Covid is killing fewer healthy and under-60s in England now than it did during the first wave of the pandemic in spring, data shows

• Risk of the virus to people without pre-existing health conditions and those under 60 has always been small
  • But NHS England figures reveal that threat has become even smaller over time thanks to better treatments
  • Healthy Brits account for 3 per cent of deaths, while those under 60 make up 5.9 per cent of overall fatalities 

So, if we reverse these figures, 97% of deaths are people with pre-existing serious health conditions and 94.1% of deaths are over 60 years old.

The pharma companies know they need to convince governments to buy their vaccines to make billions from the sales, they then need governments and organisations to make them mandatory to ensure repeated sales. 

16 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Unfortunately a lot of people have to go to work, their employers won't (or can't) furlough them and the nature of their job means they can't work from home, so they are well and truly stuffed unless they 'comply'.  It is blackmail, pure and simple. Don't try and tell me this is for the good of the health of the nation, this is about control.  

Absolutely spot on with that analysis, it's all about turning the screw on people financially to achieve their goals. They also know that construction is a massive sector in the UK workforce which, if they can push this through, helps to achieve their vaccine agenda goals.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

They claimed that covid19 is 3 times deadly than flu. I just don't understand why the government would want to shut down businesses etc unless there is indeed a serious risk to people. Surely they would want to collect taxes rather than put the country into serious debt. I know governments are not always just but surely they will at least want to keep lining their own pockets with tax from businesses and workers. I just don't see the point in making this all up. There's so much disinformation around these days. 

That's because you fail to understand how the world really works. You're like the ancients who took things at face value and logically concluded that the sun goes round the earth because that's how it appears. We say to you, that's an illusion and it is in fact the opposite. You then laugh and say how can that be. We say it's because the earth is spinning on its axis as it revolves around the sun and so creates the illusion of the sun going round the earth. You say, don't be lunatic, how would things stay on the planet if we're spinning around? We reply, there's a hidden force called gravity. 

It's at this point you dismiss us as crazy gravity theorists. 

In that same way, you watch the news and conclude that it's all moving east to west around the earth and therefore it all works such and such. When in reality there are hidden factors that you're unaware of and not taking into account. 

As for motive, you're dealing with high society ideologues who already know fabulous wealth. It's not about wealth. It's about the execution of a strategy that aims to revolutionize global civilisation according to their own ideologies. This is not unusual since the 20th c. is full of elite ideologues with grand visions for how society should be. The pattern is continuing into the 21st c. Globalisation of economics also means the globalisation of power. The trend for this century is the attempted unification of world governance in a new economic paradigm (see The Great Reset, Fourth Industrial Revolution). 

The problem is that it needs to evolve into being as per the Fabian strategy i.e. gradually through a seemingly natural dialectic process. Unfortunately, however, this can be too slow, so at certain points you would need catalysts to act as accelerants. So this current event has the strategic purpose of accelerating social change. Indeed, you can't 'build back better' without a certain amount of destructivity. 

This is just a short summary. It's a complex thesis that would take many pages to elucidate. 

I suggest you do your own study into the evolution and true nature of civilisation. Actually study the behaviours of those sorts of people who love power. You'll find that conspiratorial tactics are part of how they behave. 

All the best.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

The police have just been ridiculous all the way through this fake pandemic. 

Because restaurants are closed take away should refuse to serve police officers on duty or just ignore them! Lets see what the plod do then for there lunch break!

3 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Because restaurants are closed take away should refuse to serve police officers on duty or just ignore them! Lets see what the plod do then for there lunch break!

The absence of a sausage roll and iced donut would be enough to turn them against their masters.

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Just read this article myself... heartening to know that there's still a few  decent coppers out there, but this piece perfectly highlights what has really happened to our police force in recent years... ruined by Common Purpose infiltration.

• Like 3

It's good to be skeptical, but how can we research anything and trust the info being given to us. Everyone has their own agenda including the conspiracy theorists. Remember the 5G nonsense? We have to question the conspiracy theorists as well as the media. No one has exclusivity on the truth.

1 minute ago, Darryl Worthington said:

It's good to be skeptical, but how can we research anything and trust the info being given to us. Everyone has their own agenda including the conspiracy theorists. Remember the 5G nonsense? We have to question the conspiracy theorists as well as the media. No one has exclusivity on the truth.

Speak for yourself

5 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Fair comment and there is def some sharlatans within the conspiracy theorists, but I will just say this is the david icke forum, and david icke has made a good case for 5g causing health problems.

8 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Do you include yourself when saying everybody has their own agenda - or are you exempt?

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

Do you include yourself when saying everybody has their own agenda - or are you exempt?

I was going to say, the only agenda we have here is finding out the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. No exclusivity for that as we all share our information, daily. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

That's based on an over-generalisation of 'conspiracy theorist' which itself is a poorly defined term. I do, however, agree with you about putting all things up for examination. But don't confuse all conspiracy theories with direct allegations of covert collusion, allegations that are supported by a mountain of evidence. 

Sadly, conspiracy (i.e. covert planning) is the norm throughout the history of civilisation. It's a logical part of statecraft i.e. for their power, wealth and privilege, rulers depend on their subjects staying within the parameters of the social structure. This is a problem that is solved by planning. Naturally, this is done behind closed doors by the ruling class. 

Plato, the ancient Greek philosopher, observed this behavioural truth:

Well then, since the sages tell me that “appearance has more force than reality” and determines our happiness, I had better devote myself entirely to appearances; I must put up a facade that gives the illusory appearance of virtue, but I must always have at my back the “cunning, wily fox” of which Archilochus so shrewdly speaks. You may object that it is not easy to be wicked and never be found out; I reply, that nothing worthwhile is easy, and that all we have been told points to this as the road to happiness. To helps us avoid being found we shall form clubs and secret societies, and there are always those who will teach us the art of persuasion, political or forensic; and so we shall get our way by persuasion or force and avoid the penalty for doing our neighbour down. – The Republic , Plato. Adeimantus making a case for the unjust life (365c)

So it's not a question of, 'is there a conspiracy?', it's a question of 'What are the ambitions of the current crop of power-lovers?' 

Edited by Oakwise
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, buddsy said:

Hi 

I saw a medical doctor claiming as the "vaccine" doesn't stop infection spreading but only reduces the symptoms by the medical definition this is not a vaccine but a medical treatment.

Does anyone know if this is a true thing on both counts?

Is it not a vaccine?

Does it stop infection spreading?

buddsy

its a paradox for the NWO as they state that asymptomatic 'carriers' are superspreaders

therefore the vaccine MUST, for their paradigm to continue , allow for contagion to continue

in the real though, asymptomatic spread is nonsense , based upon 150 years of science

immune people are asymptomatic , immune people can test positive for the illness but it doesnt manifest.

asymptomatic means 'no spread' according to the old world

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Ironically I have found most mental health workers to be full of mental health issues themselves.

His comment is not normal, helpful or sane.

Mental illness is contagious & the loons running the asylum spread it.💉

• Like 1