Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

those Spitting image dolls look so creepy!   ...... WTF that is real a human! No way he looks like something they unwrapped at the pyramids in Eygpt!

Looks like he has Downs syndrome---and his pupils are triangular.....

But back to the seriousness---HE, as well as Vallance, are on the board of vaccine and pharmaceutical companies---and almost the WHOLE of the Gov plus the propaganda arm, the BBC are all funded to some extent by Gates---which means THEY ALL HAVE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST..... and that should mean, in any NORMAL time, either resignations or sackings.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

Now that's what I call Balanced 2021

I wonder if there'll be an actual doom mod where you're 'shooting' covid deniers instead of former soldiers and cacodemons etc,

John Romero (icon of sin)  could be replaced by Trump, happy days

The give-away there is that he calls himself a 'Science Communicator'.  That, to me, is an affectation and suggests he has no interest in actual science at all, but is very interested in anything scientific-sounding that supports his blinkered views.

Edited by Ergo Storm

Snip-it_1610423557496.jpg.9c2bab296d77a6baccd0380b53f69150.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/pfizer-could-withdraw-vaccine-supply-from-quebec-if-two-dose-schedule-not-followed-legault-1.5262256

The minister for public security should have been on top of this hoax and protected its constituents from this form of health predation. 20 years I have documented that office refusing to act in matters of grave importance. A nest of vipers and imposters.

Geneviève Guilbault

imposter!

Snip-it_1610423779037.jpg.2b3277f258e574c707c2da25db5ff8ea.jpg

30,000 kids taken by the state every year by the child services (DPJ) using corrupt police tactics and that ministry could care less. Now they stand down as the public they are paid to protect is thoroughly bolshevised and ransacked.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Regarding Peter Hitchens, I'm not slagging him off, as there's a lot that can be said for him, but his whole position is flawed.

It is based on the supposed virtue of argument.  He thinks people are persuaded by arguments, which in my view is a misunderstanding of human nature and what goes through people's minds.  It's a typical sort of viewpoint that you'd expect of a Fleet Street journalist from a fairly advantaged background who has existed in a bubble all his life, makes a living from parlaying thoughts into words, and lives in his head.

Tactically, he is suggesting that we, in effect, beg the system for rights and liberties that should already be ours.  He seems to think that if you just craft good enough letters to MPs and enough people send these, then that will persuade rulers to relent.  I needn't labour at a critique of this sort of approach among present company, I am sure.

Or, he thinks that if you come up with good enough arguments, ordinary people will suddenly agree with you and then start writing letters and going on radio shows demanding that good sense prevail and this should all jolly well stop; and Matthew Smallcock should be sent to bed without any supper! 

The real world doesn't work like that because it's not the way an ordinary person engages with ideas.  In reality, the majority of the population have an emotional and social sunk cost in this because they are complying publicly and conspicuously by wearing masks.  If it became apparent to them that they have been wrong about this, most ordinary people won't change their minds.  Instead, they will just become more obstinate about it.  This is because otherwise they will be admitting they have been fooled and that they are a bit dim.

Edited by Ergo Storm
10 hours ago, alexa said:

I agree OA👍 these type of shops will be making a fortune before long. 

I think you are right about local independent shops getting more custom from now on.   Sainsbury's has now joined Morrisons with COVID rules questioning and enforcement.

S

ainsbury’s has joined Morrisons in enforcing the wearing of masks in its stores despite police officers expressing concerns over how breaking the rule will be challenged.

The supermarket giant confirmed it will post trained security guards at shop entrances to “challenge” any customers not wearing a mask or shopping in groups.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sainsbury-s-and-morrisons-mask-ban-supermarkets-b837123.html

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Traitors from the top down. 

Snip-it_1610425495029.jpg.f13d49ce3d3a7456d91fe3e7c97cfbc1.jpg

This lady is sliding around in her velvet corridors as her treasonous acts are ruining and killing the people that pay her.

That cold eyed TAM creature terrifies me

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

My friend just posted this to me without comment. Can someone help me rephrase the caption with a response thats far more witty for me to reply?

134955004_3871827542881459_2207871519639689832_n.jpg.bcaeb31d05bbbe5520b73f992c423528.jpg

How embarrassing that the flu has been turned into a once-in-a-generation struggle that they want to tell their progeny about.  I wonder if a lot of this is down to living in a leisure society in which people have surfeit lifestyles and need crises and sensationalism to relieve the boredom?

They are pathological liars using very old propaganda techniques.

Snip-it_1610431320834.jpg.7f0fb8327af75271b9ae8f7b8280c06c.jpg

The assumption here is that these tickets would be hell to defeat. Not because the evidence they are simple tools of extortion does not exist but because the laborious administration of justice combined with the expenses and time required are enough for most to just pay up and shut up. Meaning the state is using the sluggish and corrupt administration of justice process as a weapon to obtain compliance.

There is some evidence that tickets have been issued but nothing near the inflated numbers they use. If the number of tickets had been 200 they would have said 400. They use the PCR to report the number tickets issued.

Personally I find it offensive to fine people you just finished robbing of their livelihoods and means of subsistance.

43 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

They are pathological liars using very old propaganda techniques.

The assumption here is that these tickets would be hell to defeat. Not because the evidence they are simple tools of extortion does not exist but because the laborious administration of justice combined with the expenses and time required are enough for most to just pay up and shut up. Meaning the state is using the sluggish and corrupt administration of justice process as a weapon to obtain compliance.

There is some evidence that tickets have been issued but nothing near the inflated numbers they use. If the number of tickets had been 200 they would have said 400. They use the PCR to report the number tickets issued.

Personally I find it offensive to fine people you just finished robbing of their livelihoods and means of subsistance.

Bill Thornton advises that anyone who gets a fine pays it immediately and then make a claim against the organisation that fined you for trespass based in your court of record that proceeds according to the common law.

he does not recommend arguing the toss with the police officer in public or ignoring it or defending the fine.

In a common law country a fine without court order is unlawful. the officer is exceeding his jurisdiction (unless you have signed a contract prior to it of course)

i dont recommend getting arrested, there is no advantage long term or short term in this. its not going to be fun or glamorous 

his attitude is simple

"get home, do not get arrested if possible, do not engage the officer in arguments. once home safely and able to continue earning money to pay your bills feed your family etc .... begin the process of suing the entity for trespass"

N.B if you are unable to afford a fine of £200 then the government has priced you out. You are financially unable to continue in public as you wish, you will be financially constrained but you could proceed to construct a claim against the government however it requires skill and knowledge of the system

1215.org he has 3 lectures on there

here is sovereignty lecture http://www.1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/lectures/sovereignty/index.html

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

you can do the "is that your order or wish?" if confronted and told to wear a mask by an officer

karl lentz 'order - perform === payment' method is a good one to start a claim against the police

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

I think you are right about local independent shops getting more custom from now on.   Sainsbury's has now joined Morrisons with COVID rules questioning and enforcement.

S

ainsbury’s has joined Morrisons in enforcing the wearing of masks in its stores despite police officers expressing concerns over how breaking the rule will be challenged.

The supermarket giant confirmed it will post trained security guards at shop entrances to “challenge” any customers not wearing a mask or shopping in groups.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sainsbury-s-and-morrisons-mask-ban-supermarkets-b837123.html

out of likes 👍

I just realized I had never heard her speak. I don't watch mainstream TV.

Is that a British accent? 

I'd never heard of her before until I saw some Canadian news online. Yeah, British with an Asian twang. Born in Hong Kong, raised in the UK.

No suprise we need photoid to buy ammunition of any caliber. Big drives to disarm us too. 

Back in 1989 my father used to give me an ammo list and I’d buy it at Kmart, I shit you not. He’d send me as I was 18 and had a licence, plus I was doing other shopping and he hated Kmart. This is Melbourne Australia btw.... and pre Port Arthur. I should qualify that it was kept in locked cabinets and you did have to show your licence to buy it, but Kmart!!!! I tell my kids that and they look at me like I just grew horns.

Oh hell, here we go. Clutching at straws now

1718312285_Screenshot2021-01-12202913.png.2eedc640115eedf26b23707d38bc7333.png

If you decide to share, consider describing your long-term symptoms, too ― not just those you had at the height of your illness. This can be especially validating for long-term COVID-19 survivors, whose symptoms are generally less discussed in media coverage, as well as useful for researchers and doctors, who are still trying to figure the virus out.

It’s hard to put yourself out there, White acknowledged, but entirely worth it. “I think that people took COVID seriously after reading my post,” he said. “It feels really good to know that you were able to help so many.”

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Oh hell, here we go. Clutching at straws now

1718312285_Screenshot2021-01-12202913.png.2eedc640115eedf26b23707d38bc7333.png

If you decide to share, consider describing your long-term symptoms, too ― not just those you had at the height of your illness. This can be especially validating for long-term COVID-19 survivors, whose symptoms are generally less discussed in media coverage, as well as useful for researchers and doctors, who are still trying to figure the virus out.

It’s hard to put yourself out there, White acknowledged, but entirely worth it. “I think that people took COVID seriously after reading my post,” he said. “It feels really good to know that you were able to help so many.”

Millennials wont need any encouragement to do that, they already post about bloody everything from what they’re wearing to what they’re eating! 

• Like 1

In a real pandemic, we would have people dropping dead all around us, wouldn't we ?

Well this is what I tell people who I talk to which isn't very often these days.

• Like 2