Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

• DarianF

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

omg please watch this.     1_4931640710949503228 (1).mp4

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Many of the deaths in the first wave were due to mistreatment and taking sick elderly from hospital beds and placing them untested in ill prepared and ill equppied care homes.

Many of the deaths in this second wave are caused by the accumulation of other untreated illnesses and  on the long term sick and elderly by the physical and psychological effects of extended lockdowns.

The government has not peoperly addressed either of these matters.

Totally agree with you. 

So the situation could be:

• Usual winter pressure on some hospitals
  • Added pressure from lockdown / mask-wearing damage
  • On top of that, added pressure from adverse events related to the mass roll out of an experimental vaccine (thanks to UK Column et al. we know the gov. was planning for the potential of mass adverse events)

Add it all up and what have we got? 

• Like 1
Just now, eddy64 said:

2.4 million have been given the vaccine so far in the uk afaik.

If the negative health impact rate is 2.1% that would mean so far up to 50000 people have experienced an adverse reaction to the vaccine. That would explain a lot of the increases in hospitalizations and you could be sure that anyone that dies as a result of the vaccine will be added to the covid death tally. 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Do people still believe that there is no virus even though the NHS is overwhelmed? I have listened to and read alot of David Icke material in the past. I am all for questioning everything, but when people's health is at stake we must be very careful. Stay safe

You tell us, the hospital admissions are exactly the same as in the last 5 winters.

2 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

You tell us, the hospital admissions are exactly the same as in the last 5 winters.

Oh, now they are the same are they? Not what the media is telling us. What I am saying is, if there are increases in hospitalisations, I would be more quick to blame the vaccine roll out than the virus. Certainly the increases in the daily death figures purported in the media are likely caused by the vaccine roll out. 

Not sure if anyone else posted this but I don't care. Just listen to this fucking garbage.

I know very well where this is all headed but to see it actually come to fruition and STILL people are buying into it, makes me feel like i'm in the sunken place.

Edit:

Years of Rothschild bailiouts, NHSX spending it's funding on AI labs and cozying up to Israel, Government cuts AND the winter period are the reasons why the NHS is "overun"... just like it is and has been for decades now.

They play these psychological mind games that trick the stupid and infuriate the educated due to just how insultingly stupid they try to make you feel.

It is actually quite clever the way it has dual purposes but still horrific.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Thanks 1

A Sandwich Short of a Picnic - Covid: Women on exercise trip 'surrounded by police' - PROPAGANDA?

_116387010_walk1.jpg.fc5afa80ffa7899046e39fbda5c25f61.jpg

Any gullible members of the public who fell for this contrived news story could more likely be deemed to be  ‘A SANDWICH SHORT OF A PICNIC’.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-fine-pals-walking-beauty-19590901

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-55560814

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-fine-pals-walking-beauty-19590901

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/08/women-on-exercise-trip-surrounded-by-police-and-fined-200-each-13874290/

The two friends were told their cups of takeaway tea counted as a ‘picnic’

Luckily a cameraman was around to capture this dangerous COVID breach.

A staged event?

PRI_178460870.jpg

PRC_178462334.jpg

Edited by Prince Arthur
1 minute ago, Prince Arthur said:

A Sandwich Short of a Picnic - Covid: Women on exercise trip 'surrounded by police' - PROPAGANDA?

Any gullible members of the public who fell for this contrived news story could more likely be deemed to be ‘A SANDWICH SHORT OF A PICNIC’.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/08/women-on-exercise-trip-surrounded-by-police-and-fined-200-each-13874290/

A staged event?

PRI_178460870.jpg

PRC_178462334.jpg

'A sandwich short of a picnic'

They act like being labelled crazy by absolute retards is a bad thing...

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Chris Witty has crawled up your arse & hes not coming out EVER..unless you take his quarterly of course. 💉

Erc0a4yXIAQzmrp.jpg

Is he wearing eyeliner???

Kinda looks like a Grey Alien..

....or Salad Fingers...

GfjSFLx7.png

• Like 1

Jan 11, 2021, Shai Cohen

Could COVID-19 accelerate the adoption of a national digital ID in the US?

COVID-19 has created a new level of anxiety for consumers and rightly so. Consumers in nations across the world, from the largest like the U.S., to the smallest, have been barraged by the pandemic’s attack on their health and the resulting impact on their personal finances.

This heightened concern has extended to their online transactions. In fact, the TransUnion Financial Hardship Study conducted from Oct. 28 to Nov. 5 found 37 percent of 9,515 consumers globally said they had been targeted by digital fraud related to COVID-19, a 28 percent increase from the same survey the week of April 13.

Shoring up fraud protection

The coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the adoption of new online behaviors and digital transactions ranging in nature from telehealth visits and working remotely with team members via Skype and Zoom. Fewer in-store shoppers and the need to avoid shared physical surfaces has led to a significant boost in online purchases. During the second quarter of 2020, the U.S. Commerce Department reported U.S. retail e-commerce sales were $200.72 billion, a 44 percent increase over 2Q 2019.

Most likely a result of increased activity, cyber fraud and attacks have also been on the rise. In fact, we found suspected digital fraud attempts against e-commerce companies were up globally during the early days of the pandemic when most in-person retail was closed. Specifically, TransUnion found the amount of suspected fraud against e-commerce companies was up 12 percent when comparing the periods Jan. 1st to March 10th and March 11th to April 28th. In addition, the FBI reported complaints about cyberattacks recently rose to as many as 4,000 a day, a 400 percent increase from those reported before coronavirus.

Despite the need to stop digital fraud, there is also immense pressure on executives to capture this new digital revenue. Keeping digital transactions “friction-right” – ensuring customers have an appropriate level of security to trust that their transaction is safe, without impeding a seamless checkout – ticks both of these boxes and is paramount for businesses that want to acquire and keep customers not only during, but after the pandemic. In fact, a new study from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) found nearly 85 percent of over 1,600 global executives said that smooth digital transactions are “essential to business survival.”

The need to move all transactions online, is also shining a light on the need for more economic opportunities to be extended to underrepresented and underserved communities digitally. Perhaps not surprisingly, this has prompted many executives to consider alternatives to the current system.

At a time in which global e-commerce traffic is growing exponentially, global executives are looking towards a national digital ID as a way to address a number of key issues from fraud prevention to smoother digital transactions to providing economic inclusion for the “credit invisibles.” The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) estimates that roughly 45 million consumers in the United States may be denied access to credit because they do not have credit records that can be scored.

The push for a national digital ID

An estimated 1.1 billion consumers globally don’t have basic identification, such as passports or birth certificates. Without proper identification, people are excluded from employment, health insurance, banking, loans, mortgages, credit cards, and even stimulus checks or pandemic- related financial benefits. Giving these consumers a verifiable identity, accessible via the Internet, is an integral way to establish identity in the 21st century. Many believe a national digital ID accomplishes this.

A digital ID is a computer record containing unique identifiers, that allows for civic and social empowerment and lets all citizens participate in the broader economy. According to a recent McKinsey article, a digital ID provides reliable authentication and enables delivery of a range of public and private services via web or mobile applications that require proof of identity. From a business and consumer perspective, digital IDs can facilitate registration and authentication processes, and secure digital payments. And by supporting regulatory compliance, digital IDs can also assist with fraud prevention through age and background checks.

Seven in 10 executives surveyed in the Economist Intelligence Unit Study mentioned above believe a national digital ID gives low-income groups access to consumer services they would have previously been unable to obtain. According to the EIU, respondents from consumer lending and telecommunications were most likely to think such IDs would give lower-income groups access to services they might otherwise lack. The EIU said both industries have led the way over the last decade in reaching the community of financially-underserved customers, manifested in innovations like microfinance and mobile money.

Furthermore, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit study some 70 percent of respondents said they believe having a National Digital ID could help prevent consumer fraud by establishing a verifiable identity. Such an ID can help fraud prevention by backing up biometric identity verification checks and making document forensic checks standard.

Pandemic pushes digital boundaries

One notable feature of the pandemic is that it has exposed various countries’ readiness to switch over to digital. For instance, hackers attacked Italy’s social security emergency payment system when their system was already overloaded with legitimate users desperately seeking to access the crisis payout. But in Estonia, where every citizen has an electronic identity, the government was able to create a furlough system for workers affected by the pandemic. Unlike those in other countries, no Estonians had to wait in line to claim benefits. By building one of the world’s most advanced digital societies, the World Economic Forum dubbed the tiny Baltic nation a “lifeline” during the pandemic. It is clear that these national digital IDs created a friction-right and smooth digital experience for Estonians in need.

As 2020 draws to a close, the digital transformation that COVID-19 has spurred will continue to shape how we live and do business. Taking a page from Estonia’s success, it is time to embrace those technologies that will help smooth digital transactions, strengthen fraud prevention and increase economic inclusion for all.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202101/could-covid-19-accelerate-the-adoption-of-a-national-digital-id-in-the-us

4 minutes ago, Prince Arthur said:

Any gullible members of the public who fell for this contrived news story could more likely be deemed to be  ‘A SANDWICH SHORT OF A PICNIC’.

A staged event?

PRI_178460870.jpg

PRC_178462334.jpg

Someone exposed these 2 crisis slappers a few days back.

ErN9IDcXAAAf3_X?format=jpg&name=900x900

55 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

What we've got to think, is that either way we're fvucked... 

Lockdown until 'may'... There won't be fvuck all left to go back to. Cheers. 

When they announced the lockdown at the start of November, I felt that it will be much longer than that. But they won't say that " we will lock down until december 2021" for example because that would get people very angry. They go step by step. Just one month to fix the curbs ... and then, right before the one month period is over, something happens. Cases go up, a new " mutation" to scare people and then what happens ? Lock down has to be expentended. New mutation is very dangerous .. it attacks kids now, they say. More panic and people buy into it.

Many ask how long will it last ? I just checked wordometers and I see that the UK has  3,072,349 of total cases and over 2 million people have been vaccinated. So when will we see the positive effect of the vaccine ? Because in order to return to normal life, we have to take the vaccine. That's what they're telling us on TV 24/7  , even in Eastern Europe where I live. But as long as they are PCR testing, the chances of any normality are very slim. In fact, I think one of the reasons why they are pushing the vaccine so hard is because they want to make it somewhat mandatory. You won't be able to do things if you refuse it . So, in my country they said that in order to stop the pandemic 70% of the population has to vaccinated. If they pull that off, they can basically ban access to public events, transport to the rest of population that refused to take it.

This is why I think that the restrictions will last as long as enough people are vaccinated , and as usual, they will blame the people for slow vaccination roll out.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Velma said:

Hancock said ... "The reason we don’t put a specific date on it is because we don’t yet know, we still don’t know, the effect of the vaccine on transmission." 

SO WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THE VACCINE YOU CRETIN HANCOCK?

• Like 1

Anyone got any decent info to discredit the fact check websites? They are obviously one sided nonsense, and it really annoys me when people share a link to snopes, politifact or fact check etc and think that's it, argument over, you are wrong as fact check said.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Well actually Velma you are dead wrong, a brave exhausted hero nurse suffering from PTSD has zipped 4 body bags in two days.

She has a few crowd funding donation sites too for other brave causes I noticed.

Shes also yet another activist.

💙💙💙

2.53992445.jpg?w=640

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131317/Tearful-nurse-zips-body-bags-dead-Covid-patients-begs-public-follow-lockdown-rules.html

Doesn't mention once the "hard-hit" London hospital Ameera works at.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Anyone got any decent info to discredit the fact check websites? They are obviously one sided nonsense, and it really annoys me when people share a link to snopes, politifact or fact check etc and think that's it, argument over, you are wrong as fact check said.

The married couple who started Snopes began living the High Life with the sudden increase in revenue in their lives. (promotion of Snopes) 

The husband had an affair with a much younger woman and then left his wife.. All sorts of shenanigans ensued. 

The story goes much further and deeper than that but Snopes is definitely a complete joke.. 

BC 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Velma said:

More than 80,000 people have died in the UK since the start of the pandemic, official figures have shown.

It is the fourth day in a row that the UK has reported more than 1,000 daily deaths.

Where are all the funerals being held for these mass fatalities and where are the newly dug graves?

Do any of you have a close friend or relative “battling” this disease in an NHS hospital?

Have any of you lost a family member, who died of it?

If this was a pandemic, the answer would undoubtedly be a resounding.. yes!

I have to say no. I don't know a single person who has it, far less died from it.

Here is an article - link below that helps explain the "FEAR FACTOR" that those "DAILY DEATH" figures are designed to do to people NOT able to research / think a little further (sheeple, I think the term is).

Have to be honest and say that I needed to read through the article a couple of times to really get the full facts.

BREAKING: Where the 1,041 deaths actually fall... | AdapNation