Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Snip-it_1610372109771.jpg.441aa0422c55b4e410b492fed0e54483.jpg

Lockstep. Two different systems of law (Ontario Common Law Tort based law and Quebec's Napoleonic Code) and both fail to see the illegality of the measures. Not a coincidence in my mind. This conjob reaches beyond judicial ideologies besides cultural bounderies.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

20 minutes ago, Jode said:

My friend (nhs worker) had the jab Thursday and developed bells palsy friday :( shes only in her twenties and the most maddening thing is she already had tested positive for covid a couple of months ago...why on earth she agreed to have the vac I don't know 

The politicians and health care experts that claim to represent you and your friend think that saving the lives of 85 year old people from covid is worth putting 10k people in to hospital with vaccine side effects. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

More than 80,000 people have died in the UK since the start of the pandemic, official figures have shown.

It is the fourth day in a row that the UK has reported more than 1,000 daily deaths.

Where are all the funerals being held for these mass fatalities and where are the newly dug graves?

Do any of you have a close friend or relative “battling” this disease in an NHS hospital?

Have any of you lost a family member, who died of it?

If this was a pandemic, the answer would undoubtedly be a resounding.. yes!

I have to say no. I don't know a single person who has it, far less died from it.

Well actually Velma you are dead wrong, a brave exhausted hero nurse suffering from PTSD has zipped 4 body bags in two days.

She has a few crowd funding donation sites too for other brave causes I noticed.

Shes also yet another activist.

💙💙💙

2.53992445.jpg?w=640

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131317/Tearful-nurse-zips-body-bags-dead-Covid-patients-begs-public-follow-lockdown-rules.html

Edited by oddsnsods

Conspiring with the devil himself...now you know the vaccines shouldn't be trusted.

Tony Blair 'advising Hancock on vaccine strategy'

Former Labour leader and prime minister Tony Blair has been advising Tory Health Secretary Matt Hancock on his vaccines strategy, it emerged today.

Mr Blair, who stepped down as leader and as an MP 13 years ago after 10 years in power, has become a powerful voice in the fight to use vaccines to allow the UK economy to come out of hibernation and save lives and livelihoods.

He has offered 'strategic advice' to the Cabinet minister several times during the pandemic, the Sunday Times reported today. 

It said he had also spoken with Haroness Harding, the much-criticised head of the test and trace programme. 

Mr Hancock did not deny the claim when asked today, saying merely: 'I talk to all sorts of people and we take ideas from lots of sources.'

Edited by cubby1962

2 hours ago, serpentine said:

Well spotted!

Not unexpected even from centres of suposed intellectual excellence. It also means pupils currently at school have time to think about it before going off to university.

No guarantee any student in the UK going on to non online higher education will have any sort of pleasant time in the near future nor even get their money back on rents and fees paid in advance.

This is really disturbing.  I can see a vax clause being written in to new work contracts as well.  Really worrying.

1 hour ago, Oakwise said:

This correlation between vaccine roll out and increased hospitalisations needs to be thoroughly investigated.  We could be looking at the biggest medical crime in the known history of our species. 

I hope it doesn't go the way of all other enquiries and is buried and diluted until no one responsible is left alive to answer for it.  It's a fucking scam.

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Do any of you have a close friend or relative “battling” this disease in an NHS hospital?

Have any of you lost a family member, who died of it?

If this was a pandemic, the answer would undoubtedly be a resounding.. yes!

I have to say no. I don't know a single person who has it, far less died from it.

Up until this morning, no, I didn't know a soul who's had it.  And the person I know who was tested as positive, died just over 10 days after receiving the Pfizer vax, and was fit and healthy before that (well, as fit and healthy as your regular 80 year old). I think this huge wave in the hospitals is flu season (same EVERY year) and vaccination reactions as elderly, infirm and those who are clinically vulnerable are being used as guinea-pigs for an experimental vaccine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oakwise said:

This is very sad. There is a blatant correlation between the increase in hospitalisations and the roll out of the vaccine. Just check the stats from 12th December onwards.

Many of the deaths in the first wave were due to mistreatment and taking sick elderly from hospital beds and placing them untested in ill prepared and ill equppied care homes.

Many of the deaths in this second wave are caused by the accumulation of other untreated illnesses and  on the long term sick and elderly by the physical and psychological effects of extended lockdowns.

The government has not peoperly addressed either of these matters.

• Like 1

Hello all. My wife had the first part of the vaccine 2 weeks ago and she is absolutely fine. I would get the vaccine now if I was offered it. The thought of not being able to breathe freaks me out more than the conspiracies. We all know a pandemic was going to hit the human race sooner or later so why can this not be it? Personally I think it's mother nature's way of saying she's had enough abuse from humans... Stay safe

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Do people still believe that there is no virus even though the NHS is overwhelmed? I have listened to and read alot of David Icke material in the past. I am all for questioning everything, but when people's health is at stake we must be very careful. Stay safe

It used to be called the flu.

Management of the resources of NHS is something else but just imagine what superb facilities one could have built, equipped and staffed with all the money wasted so far on masks that don't work, a track and trace system that was ruined because it would expose the lie of asymtomatic spreading if it did work and those little bits of plexiglass in supermarkets and shops.

5 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

We all know a pandemic was going to hit the human race sooner or later

No we didn't know. 

Because it's not true. 

They've been trying to generate a pandemic for many years unsuccessfully.. 

Somehow they've managed to push this bullshit through this time. 

You're wasting your time here. 

BC 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

We all know a pandemic was going to hit the human race sooner or later so why can this not be it?

If one could sift through the real data and remove all the crap, spin, adjustments after the facts and hype then 0.1% of the population died from a virus this last year. That wouldn't be a pandemic.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

I am all for questioning everything, but when people's health is at stake we must be very careful.

That's exactly why the roll out of an experimental vaccine that correlates with the ostensible rise in hospitalisations should be investigated. Iatrogenic factors are a very concrete reality. The UK gov. claims that around 1.5 million people have had one of the jabs so far. All it would take is a small percentage of adverse reactions (severe enough to get people worrying) to create a rush on some NHS trusts. And that's not taking into account the potential for medium and long-term iatrogenic harm to those participating in this 'emergency' experiment. 

So when you talk about "people's health", it works both ways. 

Edited by Oakwise
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Many of the deaths in the first wave were due to mistreatment and taking sick elderly from hospital beds and placing them untested in ill prepared and ill equppied care homes.

Many of the deaths in this second wave are caused by the accumulation of other untreated illnesses and  on the long term sick and elderly by the physical and psychological effects of extended lockdowns.

The government has not peoperly addressed either of these matters.

Totally agree with you. 

So the situation could be:

• Usual winter pressure on some hospitals
  • Added pressure from lockdown / mask-wearing damage
  • On top of that, added pressure from adverse events related to the mass roll out of an experimental vaccine (thanks to UK Column et al. we know the gov. was planning for the potential of mass adverse events)

Add it all up and what have we got? 

• Like 1

Just now, eddy64 said:

2.4 million have been given the vaccine so far in the uk afaik.

If the negative health impact rate is 2.1% that would mean so far up to 50000 people have experienced an adverse reaction to the vaccine. That would explain a lot of the increases in hospitalizations and you could be sure that anyone that dies as a result of the vaccine will be added to the covid death tally. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Darryl Worthington said:

Do people still believe that there is no virus even though the NHS is overwhelmed? I have listened to and read alot of David Icke material in the past. I am all for questioning everything, but when people's health is at stake we must be very careful. Stay safe

You tell us, the hospital admissions are exactly the same as in the last 5 winters.

2 minutes ago, truth_seeker90 said:

You tell us, the hospital admissions are exactly the same as in the last 5 winters.

Oh, now they are the same are they? Not what the media is telling us. What I am saying is, if there are increases in hospitalisations, I would be more quick to blame the vaccine roll out than the virus. Certainly the increases in the daily death figures purported in the media are likely caused by the vaccine roll out. 

Not sure if anyone else posted this but I don't care. Just listen to this fucking garbage.

I know very well where this is all headed but to see it actually come to fruition and STILL people are buying into it, makes me feel like i'm in the sunken place.

Edit:

Years of Rothschild bailiouts, NHSX spending it's funding on AI labs and cozying up to Israel, Government cuts AND the winter period are the reasons why the NHS is "overun"... just like it is and has been for decades now.

They play these psychological mind games that trick the stupid and infuriate the educated due to just how insultingly stupid they try to make you feel.

It is actually quite clever the way it has dual purposes but still horrific.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Thanks 1

A Sandwich Short of a Picnic - Covid: Women on exercise trip 'surrounded by police' - PROPAGANDA?

_116387010_walk1.jpg.fc5afa80ffa7899046e39fbda5c25f61.jpg

Any gullible members of the public who fell for this contrived news story could more likely be deemed to be  ‘A SANDWICH SHORT OF A PICNIC’.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-fine-pals-walking-beauty-19590901

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-55560814

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-fine-pals-walking-beauty-19590901

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/08/women-on-exercise-trip-surrounded-by-police-and-fined-200-each-13874290/

The two friends were told their cups of takeaway tea counted as a ‘picnic’

Luckily a cameraman was around to capture this dangerous COVID breach.

A staged event?

PRI_178460870.jpg

PRC_178462334.jpg

Edited by Prince Arthur