Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Blatant lies considering what we know from the trials and even the ones that have been in the main stream media. Notice how she says “Yet”.  

lJk8YOOs_x96.jpg

Just like all other vaccines, the #COVID19 vaccines have been extensively tested. Our Head of Immunisation, Dr Mary Ramsay, explains how we know the #vaccines are safe. Find out more about the vaccine at http://nhs.uk/covidvaccine

Embedded video

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Saved said:

Their thinking is that the greater the threat of much more severe Draconian measures, the greater the chance of people finding salvation in a needle.

Your right and they are saying the virus has still to peak, they are loving every minute of this, punish the people and give them the jab.

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Thanks. 

I haven't seen Dr Bailey before. 

I had a peep at her channel. 

Amongst many, there's this too:

Shes great. I'd never heard of her before but apparently shes been on some tv show.

I only learned of her existence when Auckland went into the second lockdown (when virus magically reappeared after 102 days) because she made a youtube daring to question the PCR test by clearly explaining the FACTS about cycles etc from a medical perspective and the MSM went into absolute overdrive to discredit her, so I checked her out haha.

• "She did not mention Bailey by name or link to the video as it was “chock full of false information”.
  • "What I will say is just because someone is medically qualified doesn’t necessarily mean they know anything about diagnostic testing and the intricacies of quantitative PCR.”
  • "Bailey's inaccuracies don't stop there - she also implies Auckland's recent outbreak of the virus is related to the testing of asymptomatic people."

image.png.d8c750516a6af0d3114419c3ae17b97b.png

787757491_Screenshot2021-01-12000205.png.03bd559db112fb59cf585b28fa9205eb.png

1117307998_Screenshot2021-01-12000225.png.861954ff769411647533aef61863d066.png

753737891_Screenshot2021-01-12000424.png.c1d48322856a682c3b965bcef703e29d.png

1369867820_Screenshot2021-01-12001909.png.16aa0956a1bfa84e39f4283245def59c.png

Edited by skitzorat

I found out this morning that my dad's cousin (in his 80s) has died 'with covid' 2 weeks after receiving the Pfizer vaccination.  Both he and his wife got the vaccine on the same day and late last week were both hospitalised with breathing difficulties.  Both then tested positive for 'covid'.  She is still in hospital, but he sadly passed away this morning.  Up until the vaccination, they were both healthy, well and full of good humour.  They had been told to shield, but had still be taking daily walks and going to the supermarket.  Am hoping his wife makes it out of the hospital, but she is understandably devastated to lose her husband.

• Sad 7

1457209678_Screenshot2021-01-12005149.png.67017d3742108cc2927cdc78392c2af8.png

The harrowing reality of these closed wards, recounted in this paper, has gone unseen by coronavirus deniers sneaking into hospitals in search of photographic evidence that the pandemic is a hoax.

Conspiracy theorists have targeted hospitals seeking to prove their thesis

3 hours ago, Saved said:

Well spotted!

Not unexpected even from centres of suposed intellectual excellence. It also means pupils currently at school have time to think about it before going off to university.

No guarantee any student in the UK going on to non online higher education will have any sort of pleasant time in the near future nor even get their money back on rents and fees paid in advance.

Edited by serpentine
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

"What I will say is just because someone is medically qualified doesn’t necessarily mean they know anything about diagnostic testing and the intricacies of quantitative PCR.”

The PCR is the capstone of this pyramid of lies. Everything else was grown from this seed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Noctua said:

I found out this morning that my dad's cousin (in his 80s) has died 'with covid' 2 weeks after receiving the Pfizer vaccination.  Both he and his wife got the vaccine on the same day and late last week were both hospitalised with breathing difficulties.  Both then tested positive for 'covid'.  She is still in hospital, but he sadly passed away this morning.  Up until the vaccination, they were both healthy, well and full of good humour.  They had been told to shield, but had still be taking daily walks and going to the supermarket.  Am hoping his wife makes it out of the hospital, but she is understandably devastated to lose her husband.

This is very sad. There is a blatant correlation between the increase in hospitalisations and the roll out of the vaccine. Just check the stats from 12th December onwards. 

Only the other day I spoke to a cabbie friend who said he had a woman rushing to hospital because she became ill a few hours after having the covid jab. Our local hospital was one of those with ambulances supposedly queuing up outside. Say if a thousand people in the area got the jab. All it would take is 50 adverse reactions in a short space to cause a rush on at the hospital, on top of the usual winter pressures (notwithstanding the fall out from lockdown and mask wearing). 

This correlation between vaccine roll out and increased hospitalisations needs to be thoroughly investigated.  We could be looking at the biggest medical crime in the known history of our species. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

No10 is examining plans to keep bars closed for FIVE MONTHS with full lockdown until late March as Covid death toll passes 80,000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9131047/May-day-pubs-No10-examining-plans-bars-closed-FIVE-MONTHS.html

this is predictive programing at work....now you can be sure,all that is closed will remain closed.....

• Like 2

More than 80,000 people have died in the UK since the start of the pandemic, official figures have shown.

It is the fourth day in a row that the UK has reported more than 1,000 daily deaths.

Where are all the funerals being held for these mass fatalities and where are the newly dug graves?

Do any of you have a close friend or relative “battling” this disease in an NHS hospital?

Have any of you lost a family member, who died of it?

If this was a pandemic, the answer would undoubtedly be a resounding.. yes!

I have to say no. I don't know a single person who has it, far less died from it.

• Like 6

Snip-it_1610370075152.jpg.f95d7ce2021381d1c470e52b2352038c.jpg

The high treason is clear. No matter how severe the restrictions its never enough. Responsible law abiding citizens refusing to give up their freedom under false pretenses are being scapegoated for the escalating numbers obtained by the fraudulent use of the PCR test.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

this is predictive programing at work....now you can be sure,all that is closed will remain closed.....

Hancock said lockdown will remain until May, but "The reason we don’t put a specific date on it is because we don’t yet know, we still don’t know, the effect of the vaccine on transmission." So, by his admission, this vaccine that EVERYONE must get, might not even work. This is an excuse to string it out, for as long as they want.

• Like 3

MIRRORED FROM: BitsandBobs: 

https://brandnewtube.com/@BitsandBobs

Dr. Andrew Wakefield Warns: “This Is Not A Vaccine, It Is Irreversible Genetic Modification

Goes on to explain the difference between a vaccine and Messenger RNA.
Who is Dr. Andrew Wakefield?

In 2013, biologist Dr. Brian Hooker received a call from a Senior Scientist at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who led the agency’s 2004 study on the Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and its link to autism.
The scientist, Dr. William Thompson, confessed that the CDC had omitted crucial data in their final report that revealed a causal relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism. Over several months, Dr. Hooker records the phone calls made to him by Dr. Thompson who provides the confidential data destroyed by his colleagues at the CDC.
Dr. Hooker enlists the help of Dr. Andrew Wakefield, the British gastroenterologist falsely accused of starting the anti-vax movement when he first reported in 1998 that the MMR vaccine may cause autism. In his ongoing effort to advocate for children’s health, Wakefield directs this documentary examining the evidence behind an appalling cover-up committed by the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens. 

DR ANDREW WAKEFIELD WARNS - THIS IS NOT A Vaccine ! 

(10 minute video) 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kJ4CWTPKuwUt/ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1610370716911.jpg.de0213632d2332ef0b767b7d519c7f0d.jpg

Odd fact that last time a curfew like this occurred in this city was when Justin Trudeau"s father Pierre Elliot (then Canadian PM) ordered the military to lock it down in response to the FLQ terrorist threat October 1970. Epic numbers of people's rights were violated. Military presence everywhere. Not surprised the son of that communist is leading the charge in our time.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
1 minute ago, Velma said:

Hancock said lockdown will remain until May, but "The reason we don’t put a specific date on it is because we don’t yet know, we still don’t know, the effect of the vaccine on transmission." So, by his admission, this vaccine that EVERYONE must get, might not even work. This is an excuse to string it out, for as long as they want.

We could also be seeing an epidemic of adverse vaccine reactions. The anecdotal evidence is piling up. The estab. can blame it on covid. They can say, 'See, we told you covid was bad.' A bit like that priest from Father Ted, the one who would smash up perfectly good furniture and say, 'See, Father, I toldya it was shoddy workmanship!' 

• Like 2

My friend (nhs worker) had the jab Thursday and developed bells palsy friday :( shes only in her twenties and the most maddening thing is she already had tested positive for covid a couple of months ago...why on earth she agreed to have the vac I don't know 

• Sad 3

Snip-it_1610371459385.jpg.4a47d0498189504f095fa9686d77dbde.jpg

This type of propaganda will sway hundreds of thousands into compliance. They don't even have to really give out tickets. They just say they did. 21 imaginary ticketed citizens and you force compliance on masses of people. A very big bang for the buck.