Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

And so it begins!

Lift-off for England's Covid jab 'superhubs': Mass vaccination centres across country that can inoculate someone every 35 seconds open to the public TODAY 

The centres cover all seven NHS regions in England including the Centre for Life (top left) in Newcastle upon Tyne. The others are the Nightingale Hospital at the Excel Centre in London (top right), Ashton Gate in Bristol, Epsom Racecourse (lower left) in Surrey, Millennium Point in Birmingham, Robertson House in Stevenage and Etihad Tennis Centre (lower right) in Manchester. Inset: Alex Morton, 27, receives her jab along with other health and care staff at the Centre for Life in Newcastle upon Tyne

32 minutes ago, alexa said:

It's just getting crazier by the minute! I can see a curfew in the mist.....Surely this must  wake the sheep up ?

Boris Johnson discusses plans for stricter lockdown 'including exercise limits, compulsory masks outside, nurseries shut and NO support bubbles' with cabinet colleagues - amid suggestion 'people may only be allowed to leave home ONCE a week' 

Boris Johnson met cabinet colleagues last night to discuss an even-tougher lockdown with limits on exercise, compulsory mask-wearing outdoors and a ban on social bubbles all being considered by ministers, sources claim. The Cabinet Office refused to deny that draconian new laws were coming - and instead pointed to Matt Hancock's vague statement earlier today. 

He's off his trolley.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jelly Bean said:

I seen a ball of fire streak across the sky on Friday night! Meteorite? I don't know, I'm not good with spacey stuff! I don't know how common that is but I've certainly never seen one before! It was pretty impressive. But you also can't help think like I wonder whats going on up there...

I love photographing the night sky and particularly look to go out during meteor showers. Meteors can and do appear outside of named shower times - last major one was the Quadrantids, which finished on Tuesday. I missed the peak night because of cloud (as I generally do). 

They are mainly white streaks, can be colourful (usually green), but can also appear as fireballs. I've yet to see one in hundreds of hours over the last couple of years, so you've had a treat there.

Next one I'm looking forward to are the Lyrids in April. I caught this one from my back garden last time around.

IMG_20210111_082628.jpg

• Like 1

This video from Dr Sam Bailey has been posted on the main DI site. She highlights how a Covid "case" is determined and how this differs from an actual clinical diagnosis. With Covid-19, there are no formal sound principles behind case definition and clinical diagnosis.

The link to the BMJ 'Overdiagnosis' article she refers to, and which explains the harms and cost of overdiagnosis, is here: https://ebm.bmj.com/content/23/1/1

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alexa said:

It's just getting crazier by the minute! I can see a curfew in the mist.....Surely this must  wake the sheep up ?

Boris Johnson discusses plans for stricter lockdown 'including exercise limits, compulsory masks outside, nurseries shut and NO support bubbles' with cabinet colleagues - amid suggestion 'people may only be allowed to leave home ONCE a week' 

Boris Johnson met cabinet colleagues last night to discuss an even-tougher lockdown with limits on exercise, compulsory mask-wearing outdoors and a ban on social bubbles all being considered by ministers, sources claim. The Cabinet Office refused to deny that draconian new laws were coming - and instead pointed to Matt Hancock's vague statement earlier today. 

Their thinking is that the greater the threat of much more severe Draconian measures, the greater the chance of people finding salvation in a needle.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, vinny79 said:

So with mass testing apparently rolling out to workplaces 

question being how do we “avoid” it

yes it may be voluntary at the start, then what?

need to be proactive here

kids under 17 need parental consent with schools

I also see if you are negative on a pcr at work you then need to book a proper test

Anyone aware of how these workplace tests are working currently

need to stop these bastards

This is a post I wrote when I joined about 4 weeks ago of my experience at work recently.

Hello all, newbie member but read this site for about 15 years, after waking up. I've made myself a member in the hope that maybe I can help someone with my recent work experience about the pcr testing. I work in a care home and our home has been doing weekly pcr tests for many months, I've been the only one to refuse throughout. Last week while off work I was informed that due to many positive cases within the home testing was now mandatory. I rang my manager to confirm and he told me yes now mandatory for all staff. I reminded him that I would never be having a test and did he want me to bring my notice in now, with immediate effect? He asked for my reason to pass onto his boss. I told him I didn't believe in the efficacy of the test and that it was never designed for this kind of testing, he said he'd ring me back. He rang back and told me contrary to what he'd been told the test could not be made mandatory and I can carry on working without it. I hope this helps anyone working within the care industry to refuse the testing.

• Like 4

So it's expected to be announced harsher restrictions later - possibly mandatory mask wearing everywhere and possibly only allowed out once a week.

So the totalitarian tip toe continues. Get people used to masks indoors, then push it further to everywhere - make sure everyone gets ill!

Funny how accurately David Icke has predicted how this will play out. It's actually almost word for word.

Just reading through the injection refusal template letter to employers. "European Convention on Human Rights" won't apply now will it? 

Dear (XXX)

I am writing to yourself, as I have been informed by (XXX) that I must receive the Covid19 vaccine, or face disciplinary action.

As I have made very clear to (XXX), I am declining all forms of the Covid19 vaccine under ethical reasons.

There are no statutory provisions that can force individuals to become vaccinated. The Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 specifically states that members of the public should not be compelled to undergo any mandatory medical treatment, including vaccinations. Forcing, coercing or manipulating an employee to receive a vaccine is in breach of article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, which protects people from being interfered with physically or psychologically and includes mandatory vaccinations. Forced vaccinations in the workplace, is not only a human rights concern, but also has criminal implications. Forcing anyone to receive a vaccine injection under duress, under UK law, constitutes an unlawful injury. A vaccination requires an individual’s informed and voluntary consent, which you do not have of mine.

I want to make it very clear, that I am NOT placing any persons at risk by declining this vaccine, but I am protecting my health and my wellbeing. Declining this vaccine does NOT mean that I can not perform my job effectively and I will not be resigning.

In accordance of  the Employment Rights Act 1996 and Section 6 of the 2010 Equality act, I am protected from being sacked or chosen unfairly for redundancy and I am safeguarded against unlawful discrimination by my employer.

When signing my work contract, I did not agree for any testing, vaccine or interventions.

I enjoy my job and I would like to keep this as civil as possible, but as per my rights, I will be taking legal action via The ACAS Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures if I receive disciplinary action because of this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

(XXX)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Blatant lies considering what we know from the trials and even the ones that have been in the main stream media. Notice how she says “Yet”.  

lJk8YOOs_x96.jpg

Just like all other vaccines, the #COVID19 vaccines have been extensively tested. Our Head of Immunisation, Dr Mary Ramsay, explains how we know the #vaccines are safe. Find out more about the vaccine at http://nhs.uk/covidvaccine

Embedded video

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This video from Dr Sam Bailey

Thanks. 

I haven't seen Dr Bailey before. 

I had a peep at her channel. 

Amongst many, there's this too:

2 hours ago, Saved said:

Their thinking is that the greater the threat of much more severe Draconian measures, the greater the chance of people finding salvation in a needle.

Your right and they are saying the virus has still to peak, they are loving every minute of this, punish the people and give them the jab.

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Thanks. 

I haven't seen Dr Bailey before. 

I had a peep at her channel. 

Amongst many, there's this too:

Shes great. I'd never heard of her before but apparently shes been on some tv show.

I only learned of her existence when Auckland went into the second lockdown (when virus magically reappeared after 102 days) because she made a youtube daring to question the PCR test by clearly explaining the FACTS about cycles etc from a medical perspective and the MSM went into absolute overdrive to discredit her, so I checked her out haha.

• "She did not mention Bailey by name or link to the video as it was “chock full of false information”.
  • "What I will say is just because someone is medically qualified doesn’t necessarily mean they know anything about diagnostic testing and the intricacies of quantitative PCR.”
  • "Bailey's inaccuracies don't stop there - she also implies Auckland's recent outbreak of the virus is related to the testing of asymptomatic people."

image.png.d8c750516a6af0d3114419c3ae17b97b.png

787757491_Screenshot2021-01-12000205.png.03bd559db112fb59cf585b28fa9205eb.png

1117307998_Screenshot2021-01-12000225.png.861954ff769411647533aef61863d066.png

753737891_Screenshot2021-01-12000424.png.c1d48322856a682c3b965bcef703e29d.png

1369867820_Screenshot2021-01-12001909.png.16aa0956a1bfa84e39f4283245def59c.png

Edited by skitzorat

I found out this morning that my dad's cousin (in his 80s) has died 'with covid' 2 weeks after receiving the Pfizer vaccination.  Both he and his wife got the vaccine on the same day and late last week were both hospitalised with breathing difficulties.  Both then tested positive for 'covid'.  She is still in hospital, but he sadly passed away this morning.  Up until the vaccination, they were both healthy, well and full of good humour.  They had been told to shield, but had still be taking daily walks and going to the supermarket.  Am hoping his wife makes it out of the hospital, but she is understandably devastated to lose her husband.

• Sad 6

1457209678_Screenshot2021-01-12005149.png.67017d3742108cc2927cdc78392c2af8.png

The harrowing reality of these closed wards, recounted in this paper, has gone unseen by coronavirus deniers sneaking into hospitals in search of photographic evidence that the pandemic is a hoax.

Conspiracy theorists have targeted hospitals seeking to prove their thesis

3 hours ago, Saved said:

Well spotted!

Not unexpected even from centres of suposed intellectual excellence. It also means pupils currently at school have time to think about it before going off to university.

No guarantee any student in the UK going on to non online higher education will have any sort of pleasant time in the near future nor even get their money back on rents and fees paid in advance.

Edited by serpentine

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic