Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Fk he looks Dark.

 

I think he looks like an incel dickhead. Interestingly he was the CEO of our public transport system. Maybe he has been brought on board to organise the transportation of dissenters to Camp Covid that’s probably going to be coming to a suburb near me this winter. Time will tell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2841

  • oddsnsods

    2279

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2069

  • SimonTV

    1932

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

They move around in packs like wolves.

That hasn’t been my experience at all. When we were ‘supposed’ to wear masks ( I think they still want them worn inside shops or some bullshit) I was heading into a department store, as were two cops, both with masks, me without, and I thought , here we go, they’ll say something for sure and I will give them a piece of my mind. One of them opened the door for me and said ‘after you’ so I just smiled and said ‘thank you’. It seems they are targeting certain people and not others making sure it’s getting filmed to get it out there of how “bad” it is here. As I said, it has not been my experience and people here are relaxed going about their business. The perception the establishment want to put out there isn’t really what’s happening on a widespread basis.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bullion said:

That hasn’t been my experience at all. When we were ‘supposed’ to wear masks ( I think they still want them worn inside shops or some bullshit) I was heading into a department store, as were two cops, both with masks, me without, and I thought , here we go, they’ll say something for sure and I will give them a piece of my mind. One of them opened the door for me and said ‘after you’ so I just smiled and said ‘thank you’. It seems they are targeting certain people and not others making sure it’s getting filmed to get it out there of how “bad” it is here. As I said, it has not been my experience and people here are relaxed going about their business. The perception the establishment want to put out there isn’t really what’s happening on a widespread basis.

Pretty quiet in my neck of the woods too. Aside from the "real" wolf packs that roam the backhills.

Link to post
Share on other sites

😂😂😂 Sky "News" is a comedy show.

 

Fucking garbage sellout human beings across the board. Pandering to black people like they are little children who need a pat on the head. Amazing.

 

"If you don't take that vaccine you will die" 

 

"It's a plague"

 

Unbelievable

 

 

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bullion said:

organise the transportation of dissenters to Camp Covid 

 

Theres a trainline to Traragalon if my memory serves me right. Not that I ever ventured out that far, but I lived for almost a decade in Melbs without a car, catching public transport etc and I'm sure I used to see Traragalon a line.

 

  • One way on the Vic Line to Traragalon, touching on your Myki card to register you on the network but there will be no need to touch off 😆 
  • Camp them in Morwell and Moe. - If they escaped the Camp facilities where could they possibly get to on foot out there?!
  • Gas them at a repurposed La Trobe Regional Hospital.
  • Dump the bodies in all the old Hazzlewood powerstation opencut coal mines!

The infrastructure is all there.

 

Fuck taking the Victorian dissenters  into the Outback - far too much hassle; its too far away and it would be a logistical nightmare going by truck/road. Truck and road across that distance would risk arousing suspicion from any other sheep whos time hasn't come yet. It will need to happen in batches. 

The batches have already been correlated from a massive extraction of facebook data by the 5 Eyes network during the Melbourne lockdown 2.0.

All posts with any hint of sedition have already been categorized as potential insurrectionists/domestic terrorists -they will be the first batches to Camp Covid.

Its just a case of now linking all electronic signatures of the identities; Social Media, tap and go debit/credit cards, electoral roll, online rental agreements, with some recent drone surveillance footage to the Myki system from the backend to ensure correct identification efficiency.

 

And Bobs ya Mother!

 

The extermination process needs to run smoothly will require German efficiency🤭

Edited by skitzorat
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Covid is a cover story for a paradigm shift.

 

Snip-it_1610325980982.jpg.32a637d12121ca1664d69595261cbe5c.jpg

 

d9ced68f849e2959cd565fbe00ddc532.jpg.12e9b7be713405b91180185d884473a7.jpg

 

Where are we on this graph?

 

Im thinking between 2 and 3.

Everything for most is still disorientated, I don't feel the masses have started 'facilitating their environment" yet.

Wait until all the bankruptcies/business closures/mortgagee sales of homes start. Then they'll been some facilitating of the environment and transformative learning. I don't get the sense the large scale collapse has been triggered yet.

 

That reminds me of the Yuri Bezmenov's Four Stages of a Communist Ideological Subversion and takeover.

 

Demoralisation. ✔️

Destabilisation. ✔️

Crisis. ✔️

(new) Normalisation.  in the pipeline

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Theres a trainline to Traragalon if my memory serves me right. Not that I ever ventured out that far, but I lived for almost a decade in Melbs without a car, catching public transport etc and I'm sure I used to see Traragalon a line.

 

  • One way on the Vic Line to Traragalon, touching on your Myki card to register you on the network but there will be no need to touch off 😆 
  • Camp them in Morwell and Moe. - If they escaped the Camp facilities where could they possibly get to on foot out there?!
  • Gas them at a repurposed La Trobe Regional Hospital.
  • Dump the bodies in all the old Hazzlewood powerstation opencut coal mines!

The infrastructure is all there.

 

Fuck taking the Victorian dissenters  into the Outback - far too much hassle; its too far away and it would be a logistical nightmare going by truck/road. Truck and road across that distance would risk arousing suspicion from any other sheep whos time hasn't come yet. It will need to happen in batches. 

The batches have already been correlated from a massive extraction of facebook data by the 5 Eyes network during the Melbourne lockdown 2.0.

All posts with any hint of sedition have already been categorized as potential insurrectionists/domestic terrorists -they will be the first batches to Camp Covid.

Its just a case of now linking all electronic signatures of the identities; Social Media, tap and go debit/credit cards, electoral roll, online rental agreements, with some recent drone surveillance footage to the Myki system from the backend to ensure correct identification efficiency.

 

And Bobs ya Mother!

 

The extermination process needs to run smoothly will require German efficiency🤭

Shhhhh don’t give em anymore ideas... let China and big ears Andrews stick to the outback plans.  Apparently the train system never runs on time and myki is pretty much a fare evasion system so the Weimar incel didn’t do a very good job in transport. I dunno if he was any better when he was in London, maybe he bungled that too so they sent him here carrying on the colonial traditions....lol. Good thing I don’t have any social media presence so hopefully I won’t be in the first batches! With any smart grid system there will be hackers and with that, hope.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bullion said:

 Apparently the train system never runs on time and myki is pretty much a fare evasion system so the Weimar incel didn’t do a very good job in transport. I dunno if he was any better when he was in London, maybe he bungled that too so they sent him here carrying on the colonial traditions...

 

I lived in London for 8 years before moving to Melbs - their Oyster card system was great by comparison to the useless Myki. It was extremely frustrating as I arrived in Melbs just as Myki went fully live and they were having to open all the gates at Flagstaff for the morning rush as it wasnt sensitive enough to tap and open. There were crushes! I couldnt believe the price tag on that bulls up either, wasnt it to the tune of over 1 BILLION $! Could you imagine a card not being sensitive enough to tap and open the gates fast enough to ensure smooth movement of millions in somewhere like Oxford Circus. lol Although my friends tell me Londons gone to the dogs too over the past decade so no doubt the Oyster system is buggered up! I can see the headlines in the DailyFail. "Oyster Card sensitivity problems lead to late night commuter being stabbed ... due to not being able to escape fast enough". 🙊

 

On the topic of those Transport Cards - I was always highly suspicious of the international rollout of them and the eradication of simple paper/coin machine fares. The data surveillance and tracking must be phenomenal and they started kicking off prior to mass smart phone distribution. You would think introduction of widespread smart phone usage would render electronic transport cards obsolete for tracking purposes. I wonder what other hidden purpose they would hold - I'm thinking alone the lines of grocery store points cards collecting your habits and sending you personalised advertising, only more insidious. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just getting crazier by the minute! I can see a curfew in the mist.....Surely this must  wake the sheep up ?

 

Boris Johnson discusses plans for stricter lockdown 'including exercise limits, compulsory masks outside, nurseries shut and NO support bubbles' with cabinet colleagues - amid suggestion 'people may only be allowed to leave home ONCE a week' 

 

Boris Johnson met cabinet colleagues last night to discuss an even-tougher lockdown with limits on exercise, compulsory mask-wearing outdoors and a ban on social bubbles all being considered by ministers, sources claim. The Cabinet Office refused to deny that draconian new laws were coming - and instead pointed to Matt Hancock's vague statement earlier today. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

And so it begins!

 

Lift-off for England's Covid jab 'superhubs': Mass vaccination centres across country that can inoculate someone every 35 seconds open to the public TODAY 

 

The centres cover all seven NHS regions in England including the Centre for Life (top left) in Newcastle upon Tyne. The others are the Nightingale Hospital at the Excel Centre in London (top right), Ashton Gate in Bristol, Epsom Racecourse (lower left) in Surrey, Millennium Point in Birmingham, Robertson House in Stevenage and Etihad Tennis Centre (lower right) in Manchester. Inset: Alex Morton, 27, receives her jab along with other health and care staff at the Centre for Life in Newcastle upon Tyne

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, alexa said:

It's just getting crazier by the minute! I can see a curfew in the mist.....Surely this must  wake the sheep up ?

 

Boris Johnson discusses plans for stricter lockdown 'including exercise limits, compulsory masks outside, nurseries shut and NO support bubbles' with cabinet colleagues - amid suggestion 'people may only be allowed to leave home ONCE a week' 

 

Boris Johnson met cabinet colleagues last night to discuss an even-tougher lockdown with limits on exercise, compulsory mask-wearing outdoors and a ban on social bubbles all being considered by ministers, sources claim. The Cabinet Office refused to deny that draconian new laws were coming - and instead pointed to Matt Hancock's vague statement earlier today. 

 

 

He's off his trolley.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, alexa said:

Why can't the UK be like this lot in New York ?

 

Why it's likely to be antifa, not neo-Nazis, behind the anarchy in America's streets

heh because we're not all 18-25, selfie taking, arm raising, face covering wearing ignorant followers of a political party we know nowt about  :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zArk said:

heh because we're not all 18-25, selfie taking, arm raising, face covering wearing ignorant followers of a political party we know nowt about  :D

 

OK point taken :classic_biggrin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jelly Bean said:

 

I seen a ball of fire streak across the sky on Friday night! Meteorite? I don't know, I'm not good with spacey stuff! I don't know how common that is but I've certainly never seen one before! It was pretty impressive. But you also can't help think like I wonder whats going on up there...

I love photographing the night sky and particularly look to go out during meteor showers. Meteors can and do appear outside of named shower times - last major one was the Quadrantids, which finished on Tuesday. I missed the peak night because of cloud (as I generally do). 

 

They are mainly white streaks, can be colourful (usually green), but can also appear as fireballs. I've yet to see one in hundreds of hours over the last couple of years, so you've had a treat there.

 

Next one I'm looking forward to are the Lyrids in April. I caught this one from my back garden last time around.

 

 

IMG_20210111_082628.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This video from Dr Sam Bailey has been posted on the main DI site. She highlights how a Covid "case" is determined and how this differs from an actual clinical diagnosis. With Covid-19, there are no formal sound principles behind case definition and clinical diagnosis.

 

The link to the BMJ 'Overdiagnosis' article she refers to, and which explains the harms and cost of overdiagnosis, is here: https://ebm.bmj.com/content/23/1/1

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, alexa said:

It's just getting crazier by the minute! I can see a curfew in the mist.....Surely this must  wake the sheep up ?

 

Boris Johnson discusses plans for stricter lockdown 'including exercise limits, compulsory masks outside, nurseries shut and NO support bubbles' with cabinet colleagues - amid suggestion 'people may only be allowed to leave home ONCE a week' 

 

Boris Johnson met cabinet colleagues last night to discuss an even-tougher lockdown with limits on exercise, compulsory mask-wearing outdoors and a ban on social bubbles all being considered by ministers, sources claim. The Cabinet Office refused to deny that draconian new laws were coming - and instead pointed to Matt Hancock's vague statement earlier today. 

 

Their thinking is that the greater the threat of much more severe Draconian measures, the greater the chance of people finding salvation in a needle.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, vinny79 said:

So with mass testing apparently rolling out to workplaces 

 

question being how do we “avoid” it

 

yes it may be voluntary at the start, then what?

 

need to be proactive here

 

kids under 17 need parental consent with schools

 

I also see if you are negative on a pcr at work you then need to book a proper test

 

Anyone aware of how these workplace tests are working currently

 

need to stop these bastards

This is a post I wrote when I joined about 4 weeks ago of my experience at work recently.

 

Hello all, newbie member but read this site for about 15 years, after waking up. I've made myself a member in the hope that maybe I can help someone with my recent work experience about the pcr testing. I work in a care home and our home has been doing weekly pcr tests for many months, I've been the only one to refuse throughout. Last week while off work I was informed that due to many positive cases within the home testing was now mandatory. I rang my manager to confirm and he told me yes now mandatory for all staff. I reminded him that I would never be having a test and did he want me to bring my notice in now, with immediate effect? He asked for my reason to pass onto his boss. I told him I didn't believe in the efficacy of the test and that it was never designed for this kind of testing, he said he'd ring me back. He rang back and told me contrary to what he'd been told the test could not be made mandatory and I can carry on working without it. I hope this helps anyone working within the care industry to refuse the testing.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's expected to be announced harsher restrictions later - possibly mandatory mask wearing everywhere and possibly only allowed out once a week.

 

So the totalitarian tip toe continues. Get people used to masks indoors, then push it further to everywhere - make sure everyone gets ill!

 

Funny how accurately David Icke has predicted how this will play out. It's actually almost word for word.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just reading through the injection refusal template letter to employers. "European Convention on Human Rights" won't apply now will it? 

Dear (XXX)

 

I am writing to yourself, as I have been informed by (XXX) that I must receive the Covid19 vaccine, or face disciplinary action.

 

As I have made very clear to (XXX), I am declining all forms of the Covid19 vaccine under ethical reasons.

 

There are no statutory provisions that can force individuals to become vaccinated. The Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 specifically states that members of the public should not be compelled to undergo any mandatory medical treatment, including vaccinations. Forcing, coercing or manipulating an employee to receive a vaccine is in breach of article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, which protects people from being interfered with physically or psychologically and includes mandatory vaccinations. Forced vaccinations in the workplace, is not only a human rights concern, but also has criminal implications. Forcing anyone to receive a vaccine injection under duress, under UK law, constitutes an unlawful injury. A vaccination requires an individual’s informed and voluntary consent, which you do not have of mine.

 

 I want to make it very clear, that I am NOT placing any persons at risk by declining this vaccine, but I am protecting my health and my wellbeing. Declining this vaccine does NOT mean that I can not perform my job effectively and I will not be resigning.

 

In accordance of  the Employment Rights Act 1996 and Section 6 of the 2010 Equality act, I am protected from being sacked or chosen unfairly for redundancy and I am safeguarded against unlawful discrimination by my employer.

 

When signing my work contract, I did not agree for any testing, vaccine or interventions.

I enjoy my job and I would like to keep this as civil as possible, but as per my rights, I will be taking legal action via The ACAS Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures if I receive disciplinary action because of this.

 

I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Kind regards

 

(XXX)

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...