Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

I found this video of the event on youtube. prolly get deleted at some point

Denmark Rådhuspladsen Men in Black Demonstration 2021 - YouTube

Thanks. Not great footage but it's something. Sadly a lot of dislikes. Denmark is going to be an interesting one to keep an eye on now the people have finally been told the "new normal" is permanent.

48 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

I am sure that you are aware of Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and his work towards court actions, but if not then link below:

Reiner Fuellmich | Full Length Interview in Berlin | Planet Lockdown - YouTube

Also this link:

Cease and desist papers - Prof. Dr. Christian Drosten by Dr. Reiner Füllmich - Unofficial English Translation.docx.pdf - Google Drive

And the Portugal Case:

European Court Ruling on PCR Reliability.pdf | Powered by Box

These links have been put on here previously but no harm in bringing people's attention to them again.

The PCR test has been proven time and time again to be unfit for purpose and to show over 97% false positives with amplification cycle of 45 and over..... the UK use 45 cycles.

If the test is 10 cycles or below, you will get mostly, if not ALL, negative---which is a truer reflection.

How the Gov (and their propaganda arm, the BBC) are able to still sell these absolutely manipulated figures to the public I do not know----well, I do, and that's because most believe what the see ( I don't blame the older ones, as they do not have the time or energy probably to do any research for themselves).

6 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I honestly think you're right as I have been seeing many weird things in the sky as of late...

I seen a ball of fire streak across the sky on Friday night! Meteorite? I don't know, I'm not good with spacey stuff! I don't know how common that is but I've certainly never seen one before! It was pretty impressive. But you also can't help think like I wonder whats going on up there...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

'ere we go...

According to a 'model' (probably one of Ferguson's efforts) 1 in 5 people in England 'have had Covid'. The ever-truthful Guardian is reporting this astounding bit of information. I'd love to be able to count the number of Covid-related stories that have appeared in that rag since the scamdemic was announced, but my calculator would probably explode with the effort.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2021/jan/10/one-in-five-have-had-coronavirus-in-england-new-modelling-says

Its not just the G 

Bloomberg 5/1/2021 - 1 in 30 infected in London - 1 in 50 England
136351754_10164783872990360_3741723178931435646_o.jpg.80ffd6c0f58e61c372f528d5a0111f06.jpg

inews uk 8/1/2021 - 1 in 20 infected in London

136696360_10164783873820360_4291568401756503113_o.jpg.3721d92c36dae2cb786890644cafb212.jpg

Those London Stats made that massive change within 3 days? That escalated quickly.

I think it was in his very first London Real interview back in March, but its always stuck in my mind David talking about using "cases" and stats - I think the conversation related to whether a real bio weapon had been released. Over the past month the rhetoric has gone through the stratosphere and I'm noticing it's not just the UK media.... I can only assume its to push the vax through fear because its painful to watch them try and contain the narrative.

Painful to watch - like when something embarrassing is happening to a friend in public and heaps of strangers are witnessing it.

Surely they realise that oversaturation will cause their target audience to become completely numb, rendering it completely ineffective? I think I speak for all here when I say that that time has come, hence the 'waiting' with anticipation/dread/baited breath for what gawd-awful weapon of control/thing they will terrorise Mr and Mrs Normie and the entire population with next?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

I'm not allergic to shell fish and I'll not be turned into a liar. 

"Suggest to add to the employment contract a clause where the employer has no liability for the employees health and that you would be happy to sign such a contract.  However if they are forced to take a vaccine then they would request a contract where such the employer takes all financial responsibility for their health." This part sounds useful. Thanks.

That's a wise move but by the time someone becomes ill with cancer, the company might not exist by the rate things are changing. And if you are dead quickly e.g. within 2 days what good such contract be? May be one ought to ask for a clause that the company will make life time payment to the family who would need to be supported. But how likely this will happen?

4 hours ago, perpetual said:

In Washington, the law has changed that no concent is required from parents for kids to be vaccinated.

How freaky is that? You no longer have control over your child.

A friend did respond to a similar article I posted where the same laws are coming into force in DC....... and look at the reply I got. I've never run an anti-vax narrative, but I have been heavily pushing real information about the mRNA jab.

To be honest, I never would have expected such a reply from a close friend. Literally hailing the tyranny. And in a rather sardonic manner too implying it is ME who is not being the sensible one? Or is she clearly so brainwashed by the vaccine narrative shes not even thinking to herself: (doesnt have kids) but..

'Would I want the State to be able to legally perform a medical procedure on my own children without my consent?"!

Im hoping it is just that she isnt thinking clearly rather than literally welcoming the state legislated tyranny on children and families.

Although, its all part of the divide and conquer at play isnt it- where people turn on their friends and family - and its usually its the brainwashed ones turning on the ones who see through the bull, the Conspiracy Theorists for not buying into it and revolting against it.

1011801587_Screenshot2021-01-11114126.png.9d6a8ec8ec892b3ed6b29c71a2ce9c14.png

Edited by skitzorat

3 hours ago, BlueSky said:

From another poster on this forum a while back. A letter to an employer from a care home worker regarding the tests. I was after an injection refusal template letter to an employer as well if anyone has come across one.

covid testing letter.jpg

https://www.freedomtaker.com/index.html has some template letters - US format but should be useful if memory serves. Scroll down to the green section.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Fk he looks Dark.

I think he looks like an incel dickhead. Interestingly he was the CEO of our public transport system. Maybe he has been brought on board to organise the transportation of dissenters to Camp Covid that’s probably going to be coming to a suburb near me this winter. Time will tell.

14 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

They move around in packs like wolves.

That hasn’t been my experience at all. When we were ‘supposed’ to wear masks ( I think they still want them worn inside shops or some bullshit) I was heading into a department store, as were two cops, both with masks, me without, and I thought , here we go, they’ll say something for sure and I will give them a piece of my mind. One of them opened the door for me and said ‘after you’ so I just smiled and said ‘thank you’. It seems they are targeting certain people and not others making sure it’s getting filmed to get it out there of how “bad” it is here. As I said, it has not been my experience and people here are relaxed going about their business. The perception the establishment want to put out there isn’t really what’s happening on a widespread basis.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bullion said:

That hasn’t been my experience at all. When we were ‘supposed’ to wear masks ( I think they still want them worn inside shops or some bullshit) I was heading into a department store, as were two cops, both with masks, me without, and I thought , here we go, they’ll say something for sure and I will give them a piece of my mind. One of them opened the door for me and said ‘after you’ so I just smiled and said ‘thank you’. It seems they are targeting certain people and not others making sure it’s getting filmed to get it out there of how “bad” it is here. As I said, it has not been my experience and people here are relaxed going about their business. The perception the establishment want to put out there isn’t really what’s happening on a widespread basis.

Pretty quiet in my neck of the woods too. Aside from the "real" wolf packs that roam the backhills.

😂😂😂 Sky "News" is a comedy show.

Fucking garbage sellout human beings across the board. Pandering to black people like they are little children who need a pat on the head. Amazing.

"If you don't take that vaccine you will die" 

"It's a plague"

Unbelievable

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

organise the transportation of dissenters to Camp Covid 

Theres a trainline to Traragalon if my memory serves me right. Not that I ever ventured out that far, but I lived for almost a decade in Melbs without a car, catching public transport etc and I'm sure I used to see Traragalon a line.

• One way on the Vic Line to Traragalon, touching on your Myki card to register you on the network but there will be no need to touch off 😆 
  • Camp them in Morwell and Moe. - If they escaped the Camp facilities where could they possibly get to on foot out there?!
  • Gas them at a repurposed La Trobe Regional Hospital.
  • Dump the bodies in all the old Hazzlewood powerstation opencut coal mines!

The infrastructure is all there.

Fuck taking the Victorian dissenters  into the Outback - far too much hassle; its too far away and it would be a logistical nightmare going by truck/road. Truck and road across that distance would risk arousing suspicion from any other sheep whos time hasn't come yet. It will need to happen in batches. 

The batches have already been correlated from a massive extraction of facebook data by the 5 Eyes network during the Melbourne lockdown 2.0.

All posts with any hint of sedition have already been categorized as potential insurrectionists/domestic terrorists -they will be the first batches to Camp Covid.

Its just a case of now linking all electronic signatures of the identities; Social Media, tap and go debit/credit cards, electoral roll, online rental agreements, with some recent drone surveillance footage to the Myki system from the backend to ensure correct identification efficiency.

And Bobs ya Mother!

The extermination process needs to run smoothly will require German efficiency🤭

Edited by skitzorat

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Covid is a cover story for a paradigm shift.

Snip-it_1610325980982.jpg.32a637d12121ca1664d69595261cbe5c.jpg

d9ced68f849e2959cd565fbe00ddc532.jpg.12e9b7be713405b91180185d884473a7.jpg

Where are we on this graph?

Im thinking between 2 and 3.

Everything for most is still disorientated, I don't feel the masses have started 'facilitating their environment" yet.

Wait until all the bankruptcies/business closures/mortgagee sales of homes start. Then they'll been some facilitating of the environment and transformative learning. I don't get the sense the large scale collapse has been triggered yet.

That reminds me of the Yuri Bezmenov's Four Stages of a Communist Ideological Subversion and takeover.

Demoralisation. ✔️

Destabilisation. ✔️

Crisis. ✔️

(new) Normalisation.  in the pipeline

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Theres a trainline to Traragalon if my memory serves me right. Not that I ever ventured out that far, but I lived for almost a decade in Melbs without a car, catching public transport etc and I'm sure I used to see Traragalon a line.

• One way on the Vic Line to Traragalon, touching on your Myki card to register you on the network but there will be no need to touch off 😆 
  • Camp them in Morwell and Moe. - If they escaped the Camp facilities where could they possibly get to on foot out there?!
  • Gas them at a repurposed La Trobe Regional Hospital.
  • Dump the bodies in all the old Hazzlewood powerstation opencut coal mines!

The infrastructure is all there.

Fuck taking the Victorian dissenters  into the Outback - far too much hassle; its too far away and it would be a logistical nightmare going by truck/road. Truck and road across that distance would risk arousing suspicion from any other sheep whos time hasn't come yet. It will need to happen in batches. 

The batches have already been correlated from a massive extraction of facebook data by the 5 Eyes network during the Melbourne lockdown 2.0.

All posts with any hint of sedition have already been categorized as potential insurrectionists/domestic terrorists -they will be the first batches to Camp Covid.

Its just a case of now linking all electronic signatures of the identities; Social Media, tap and go debit/credit cards, electoral roll, online rental agreements, with some recent drone surveillance footage to the Myki system from the backend to ensure correct identification efficiency.

And Bobs ya Mother!

The extermination process needs to run smoothly will require German efficiency🤭

Shhhhh don’t give em anymore ideas... let China and big ears Andrews stick to the outback plans.  Apparently the train system never runs on time and myki is pretty much a fare evasion system so the Weimar incel didn’t do a very good job in transport. I dunno if he was any better when he was in London, maybe he bungled that too so they sent him here carrying on the colonial traditions....lol. Good thing I don’t have any social media presence so hopefully I won’t be in the first batches! With any smart grid system there will be hackers and with that, hope.

2 hours ago, Bullion said:

Apparently the train system never runs on time and myki is pretty much a fare evasion system so the Weimar incel didn’t do a very good job in transport. I dunno if he was any better when he was in London, maybe he bungled that too so they sent him here carrying on the colonial traditions...

I lived in London for 8 years before moving to Melbs - their Oyster card system was great by comparison to the useless Myki. It was extremely frustrating as I arrived in Melbs just as Myki went fully live and they were having to open all the gates at Flagstaff for the morning rush as it wasnt sensitive enough to tap and open. There were crushes! I couldnt believe the price tag on that bulls up either, wasnt it to the tune of over 1 BILLION $! Could you imagine a card not being sensitive enough to tap and open the gates fast enough to ensure smooth movement of millions in somewhere like Oxford Circus. lol Although my friends tell me Londons gone to the dogs too over the past decade so no doubt the Oyster system is buggered up! I can see the headlines in the DailyFail. "Oyster Card sensitivity problems lead to late night commuter being stabbed ... due to not being able to escape fast enough". 🙊

On the topic of those Transport Cards - I was always highly suspicious of the international rollout of them and the eradication of simple paper/coin machine fares. The data surveillance and tracking must be phenomenal and they started kicking off prior to mass smart phone distribution. You would think introduction of widespread smart phone usage would render electronic transport cards obsolete for tracking purposes. I wonder what other hidden purpose they would hold - I'm thinking alone the lines of grocery store points cards collecting your habits and sending you personalised advertising, only more insidious. lol

It's just getting crazier by the minute! I can see a curfew in the mist.....Surely this must  wake the sheep up ?

Boris Johnson discusses plans for stricter lockdown 'including exercise limits, compulsory masks outside, nurseries shut and NO support bubbles' with cabinet colleagues - amid suggestion 'people may only be allowed to leave home ONCE a week' 

Boris Johnson met cabinet colleagues last night to discuss an even-tougher lockdown with limits on exercise, compulsory mask-wearing outdoors and a ban on social bubbles all being considered by ministers, sources claim. The Cabinet Office refused to deny that draconian new laws were coming - and instead pointed to Matt Hancock's vague statement earlier today. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic