Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

'ere we go...

According to a 'model' (probably one of Ferguson's efforts) 1 in 5 people in England 'have had Covid'. The ever-truthful Guardian is reporting this astounding bit of information. I'd love to be able to count the number of Covid-related stories that have appeared in that rag since the scamdemic was announced, but my calculator would probably explode with the effort.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2021/jan/10/one-in-five-have-had-coronavirus-in-england-new-modelling-says

• Haha 1
  • Replies 59.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Mother Natur seems to be getting fed up too

Earthquake in Croatia

First snow for 100 years in Spain

Sinkhole in Naples

Landslide in Norway

I think She has last say on what goes on  HER celestial Body!

Can't be true about Spain. Snow falls in the mountainous regions every year. Maybe it's the volume of snow falling that's exceptional. 

Anyone have a good idea what's actually going on in Denmark? There is little to no coverage of the protests etc but I've just seen a couple of articles saying they're the first country to officially announce vaccine passports to travel/work etc.

Weirdly, most of the other stuff out there about the protests don't mention this, they just say "restrictions". Obviously they don't want us to know what's around the corner for us all.

I'm really glad, though, that they're standing up. That's the last nail in the coffin for me. Meekly accept that and as Ziggy always says, we're fucked.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Just say that you are allergic to shell fish and if they ask for proof claim data protection. If they persist say that you are allergic to several things and don't want to take the risk. Say that you are willing to take the risk and liability of being unvaccinated within an organisation that has a high vaccination rate. Suggest to add to the employment contract a clause where the employer has no liability for the employees health and that you would be happy to sign such a contract.  However if they are forced to take a vaccine then they would request a contract where such the employer takes all financial responsibility for their health. 

I'm not allergic to shell fish and I'll not be turned into a liar. 

"Suggest to add to the employment contract a clause where the employer has no liability for the employees health and that you would be happy to sign such a contract.  However if they are forced to take a vaccine then they would request a contract where such the employer takes all financial responsibility for their health." This part sounds useful. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Back to sharing the written word from Doctor Vernon Coleman, as he is no longer making videos;

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/observations26.htm

10. Ryanair recently introduced a `Jab and Go’ campaign to encourage people to take the vaccine. Michael O’Leary, the head of Ryanair, is a member of a Bilderberger committee.

16. I predict that there will be no local government elections in the UK in May 2021, and so the Mayor of London will remain in power for another year.

I apologise for brutalising your post :) but just highlighting a couple of the points (although ALL were very good).

1 hour ago, Ergo Storm said:

Where I am, it's 99.9999% of people wearing masks indoors in public areas.  I am normally the only person not wearing a mask.  I hope that gradually this thing peters out and people just naturally stop wearing them.

Not where I live.  Luckily not anywhere near a major city.  Still some mask sanity here.  Long may it continue.

51 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

From another poster on this forum a while back. A letter to an employer from a care home worker regarding the tests. I was after an injection refusal template letter to an employer as well if anyone has come across one.

covid testing letter.jpg

This should be saved, great template for future use.  And yet, I couldn't imagine it just one year ago !

• Like 1

I only returned to FB recently to monitor 'the mood' out there as I live alone in a very remote area in NZ so I wanted to somewhat gauge society as my real interaction is very limited lol. Anyway, the only friends I have on there are actual close friends and family - certainly no randoms I meet at the pub once.  but I do sub to a huge variety of news sites and groups.

I was struck by the overwhelming torrent of what I can only call "pro-pandemic" posts not to mention the crazy OTT narrative from mainstream news sites. My feed was literally spammed with the nonsense so I decided to fight back. I now spam my feed with news items documenting the fascistic technocratic takeover of our world, the scandemic and all its players using facts and links not (badshit crazy stuff), memes etc. on a similar vein as what David Icke posts.  NO ONE even 'likes' them - ever and I've been doing it almost everyday for a month after not being on FB for over a year hahaha. It kind of gets it the frustration of feeling unable to do anything of my system and hopefully will make my friends at least question their current perspective, but its mostly just because it makes me feel better haha.

I don't interact with anyone, just push my alternative narrative full throttle, but when I saw a friend of mine (who lives in the UK) post this with about 20 people laughing/liking I just couldn't help but bite with a semi-legible, but fully rational rave: - I added the aborted cells part at the end for a comedic, righteous dig because I know he is really big on his Popery lol

731861996_Screenshot2021-01-11103050.png.82a062f653b9adb9f443ca1676721d57.png

1488609503_Screenshot2021-01-11103408.png.c1815d08d68725b92d753dafb3cabbca.png

599857405_Screenshot2021-01-11103440.png.a3a32c615e9ce728fcacc0a71b81ea13.png

Today he posts this nauseating crap which infuriates me but I already got my above rant out of my system yesterday.  I thought I'd share as this place is the ONLY place on the internet I actually have to interact with people who see through this bullshyte and blow off steam! Thanks all.

136688056_3909303212415705_1460134345194599331_n.jpg.b1f9815c15955b1626b3e487d1322661.jpg

829778626_Screenshot2021-01-11104426.png.a6f1e2e156c64924ffd52a527ed76ead.png

• Like 1

Thank you @BlueSky

There has been discussion of voluntary testing but I would not be having any swabs in my mouth or nose.  It would for sure cause a great deal of stress for me.......

Luckily I would be on full pay if forced from work due to “stress”

let’s see how it goes I guess 

onwards people

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Anyone have a good idea what's actually going on in Denmark? There is little to no coverage of the protests etc but I've just seen a couple of articles saying they're the first country to officially announce vaccine passports to travel/work etc.

Weirdly, most of the other stuff out there about the protests don't mention this, they just say "restrictions". Obviously they don't want us to know what's around the corner for us all.

I'm really glad, though, that they're standing up. That's the last nail in the coffin for me. Meekly accept that and as Ziggy always says, we're fucked.

I found this video of the event on youtube. prolly get deleted at some point

Denmark Rådhuspladsen Men in Black Demonstration 2021 - YouTube

48 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

I am sure that you are aware of Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and his work towards court actions, but if not then link below:

Reiner Fuellmich | Full Length Interview in Berlin | Planet Lockdown - YouTube

Also this link:

Cease and desist papers - Prof. Dr. Christian Drosten by Dr. Reiner Füllmich - Unofficial English Translation.docx.pdf - Google Drive

And the Portugal Case:

European Court Ruling on PCR Reliability.pdf | Powered by Box

These links have been put on here previously but no harm in bringing people's attention to them again.

The PCR test has been proven time and time again to be unfit for purpose and to show over 97% false positives with amplification cycle of 45 and over..... the UK use 45 cycles.

If the test is 10 cycles or below, you will get mostly, if not ALL, negative---which is a truer reflection.

How the Gov (and their propaganda arm, the BBC) are able to still sell these absolutely manipulated figures to the public I do not know----well, I do, and that's because most believe what the see ( I don't blame the older ones, as they do not have the time or energy probably to do any research for themselves).

6 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I honestly think you're right as I have been seeing many weird things in the sky as of late...

I seen a ball of fire streak across the sky on Friday night! Meteorite? I don't know, I'm not good with spacey stuff! I don't know how common that is but I've certainly never seen one before! It was pretty impressive. But you also can't help think like I wonder whats going on up there...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

'ere we go...

According to a 'model' (probably one of Ferguson's efforts) 1 in 5 people in England 'have had Covid'. The ever-truthful Guardian is reporting this astounding bit of information. I'd love to be able to count the number of Covid-related stories that have appeared in that rag since the scamdemic was announced, but my calculator would probably explode with the effort.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2021/jan/10/one-in-five-have-had-coronavirus-in-england-new-modelling-says

Its not just the G 

Bloomberg 5/1/2021 - 1 in 30 infected in London - 1 in 50 England
136351754_10164783872990360_3741723178931435646_o.jpg.80ffd6c0f58e61c372f528d5a0111f06.jpg

inews uk 8/1/2021 - 1 in 20 infected in London

136696360_10164783873820360_4291568401756503113_o.jpg.3721d92c36dae2cb786890644cafb212.jpg

Those London Stats made that massive change within 3 days? That escalated quickly.

I think it was in his very first London Real interview back in March, but its always stuck in my mind David talking about using "cases" and stats - I think the conversation related to whether a real bio weapon had been released. Over the past month the rhetoric has gone through the stratosphere and I'm noticing it's not just the UK media.... I can only assume its to push the vax through fear because its painful to watch them try and contain the narrative.

Painful to watch - like when something embarrassing is happening to a friend in public and heaps of strangers are witnessing it.

Surely they realise that oversaturation will cause their target audience to become completely numb, rendering it completely ineffective? I think I speak for all here when I say that that time has come, hence the 'waiting' with anticipation/dread/baited breath for what gawd-awful weapon of control/thing they will terrorise Mr and Mrs Normie and the entire population with next?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BlueSky said:

I'm not allergic to shell fish and I'll not be turned into a liar. 

"Suggest to add to the employment contract a clause where the employer has no liability for the employees health and that you would be happy to sign such a contract.  However if they are forced to take a vaccine then they would request a contract where such the employer takes all financial responsibility for their health." This part sounds useful. Thanks.

That's a wise move but by the time someone becomes ill with cancer, the company might not exist by the rate things are changing. And if you are dead quickly e.g. within 2 days what good such contract be? May be one ought to ask for a clause that the company will make life time payment to the family who would need to be supported. But how likely this will happen?

4 hours ago, perpetual said:

In Washington, the law has changed that no concent is required from parents for kids to be vaccinated.

How freaky is that? You no longer have control over your child.

A friend did respond to a similar article I posted where the same laws are coming into force in DC....... and look at the reply I got. I've never run an anti-vax narrative, but I have been heavily pushing real information about the mRNA jab.

To be honest, I never would have expected such a reply from a close friend. Literally hailing the tyranny. And in a rather sardonic manner too implying it is ME who is not being the sensible one? Or is she clearly so brainwashed by the vaccine narrative shes not even thinking to herself: (doesnt have kids) but..

'Would I want the State to be able to legally perform a medical procedure on my own children without my consent?"!

Im hoping it is just that she isnt thinking clearly rather than literally welcoming the state legislated tyranny on children and families.

Although, its all part of the divide and conquer at play isnt it- where people turn on their friends and family - and its usually its the brainwashed ones turning on the ones who see through the bull, the Conspiracy Theorists for not buying into it and revolting against it.

1011801587_Screenshot2021-01-11114126.png.9d6a8ec8ec892b3ed6b29c71a2ce9c14.png

Edited by skitzorat
3 hours ago, BlueSky said:

From another poster on this forum a while back. A letter to an employer from a care home worker regarding the tests. I was after an injection refusal template letter to an employer as well if anyone has come across one.

covid testing letter.jpg

https://www.freedomtaker.com/index.html has some template letters - US format but should be useful if memory serves. Scroll down to the green section.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1