Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

On 1/8/2021 at 9:04 PM, Velma said:

Even if Covid was real, I'd rather get it than the vaccine.

Yes, I think most thinking people would--unfortunately, they seem to be a dying breed.

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

He said this twice during the interview , it was clearly not a slip of the tongue ....

I can't give you other examples of people using the word in this way because I rarely watch medical videos , but the interviewer ( and myself) took "sterilize" to mean " rendered clean/safe " not unable to reproduce ...

The demons and malevolent ET's behind all this to not want humanity to gently peter out by sterilizing them ... they want a scary terrifying end ... My money is on Zombie Apocalypse , just for starters!  

I'm not one who is inclined to conspiracy theories myself, so I would normally just accept your explanation (and I accept you may be right).  Certainly, 12 months ago, my response would have been 'Oh yeah, I see what you mean, that must be what he meant'.

But I can't accept that now.  The simple fact is that the word 'sterilise' is not technically correct.  I don't recall whether the interviewee is foreign.  Maybe if his native tongue isn't English, then I can accept what you say, but if his native tongue is English, then what you say doesn't make sense because the term is incorrect and an expert would not use incorrect terminology.

42 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Going for a swim after the oxford vaccine

jason water .jpeg.jpg

It's good that people are keeping their health up by swimming!  I think they should use that picture in the adverts, to encourage people to go for the vaccine. Why not? 

Absolutely. 99% less chance of drowning in brisk water, after the jab. Any jab. Get out there and drown! er, sorry, exercise. Alone. After wanking on zoom alone. Next to whoever you wish you could touch.

58 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I'm not one who is inclined to conspiracy theories myself, so I would normally just accept your explanation (and I accept you may be right).  Certainly, 12 months ago, my response would have been 'Oh yeah, I see what you mean, that must be what he meant'.

But I can't accept that now.  The simple fact is that the word 'sterilise' is not technically correct.  I don't recall whether the interviewee is foreign.  Maybe if his native tongue isn't English, then I can accept what you say, but if his native tongue is English, then what you say doesn't make sense because the term is incorrect and an expert would not use incorrect terminology.

There's no more rabid conspiracy theorist than me ES ...But I also keep a level head ...

Putting "Sterilize meaning Vaccination" in Google search we find dozens of entries using this term ...

Jun 8, 2020 — Coronavirus vaccines show promise, but may not produce sterilizing immunity. Experts are not certain what it means for a person's health to ...
Dec 20, 2020 — Sterilizing immunity remains the holy grail of COVID-19 vaccine ... meaning that the NAbs generated by the first-generation vaccines may offer ...
Some vaccines produce what is known as sterilising or sterile immunity, this means that they produce an immune status, which prevents effective pathogen ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Absolutely. 99% less chance of drowning in brisk water, after the jab. Any jab. Get out there and drown! er, sorry, exercise. Alone. After wanking on zoom alone. Next to whoever you wish you could touch.

That's the spirit!  And consider the health benefits.  Just look at that fellow in the picture.  The vaccine hasn't done him any harm.  Quite the opposite. 

In other news, Matthew Smallcock has announced that the Tier 20 Lockdown will only last another week....

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

There's no more rabid conspiracy theorist than me ES ...But I also keep a level head ...

Putting "Sterilize meaning Vaccination" in Google search we find dozens of entries using this term ...

Jun 8, 2020 — Coronavirus vaccines show promise, but may not produce sterilizing immunity. Experts are not certain what it means for a person's health to ...
Dec 20, 2020 — Sterilizing immunity remains the holy grail of COVID-19 vaccine ... meaning that the NAbs generated by the first-generation vaccines may offer ...
Some vaccines produce what is known as sterilising or sterile immunity, this means that they produce an immune status, which prevents effective pathogen ...

Right, in that case it looks like I'm mistaken and he must have meant what you say.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

. Malaria is opportunistic and can be a real pain on its own. Does a huge population offer a form of insurance against extinction?

Thats why Gates has released his GMO mosquitos. 

"The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has also worked with Oxitec to develop something known as a “gene drive” — a genetic modification meant to spread through multiple generations of mosquitoes to leave them sterile or unable to spread certain diseases."

He certainly knows his genetics eugenics 

https://globalnews.ca/news/7080776/genetically-modified-mosquitoes-florida/

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

All of these 'Covid-19 vaccines', whether genetic or not, are based on the principles of inoculate biology.  This means if someone is infected shortly before receiving a vaccine, they can still develop the relevant illness for which they have just been inoculated.  This is because there is a lag time between administering the vaccine and the body developing the necessary white cells to fight off future infection. 

"'Covid-19 vaccine....are based on the principles of inoculate biology"

I don't mean to pick your comment apart but I truly don't think they are at all.

These shots shouldn't even be called vaccines because in the minds of most people vaccines do, if you take them at face value, help provide the body with the mechanism to fight off future infection - like inoculation. However, the truth is, underneath all this talk of "95% effective" neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna vaccine trials tested whether the vaccines prevent people from being infected with the virus.

You couldn't make this shit up! Those trials, instead, focused on whether people were shielded from developing disease symptoms. 95% effective!!! It’s not clear whether vaccinated people could still develop asymptomatic infections — and thus still be able to spread the virus to others. Hence why I've seen/heard the script from the talking heads that the 'shame-muzzle' and ant-social distancing will remain LOOONG into the future.

They're not even pretending these poison's are vaccines, like say, HEP jabs. They're literally saying, "You can still catch and transmit sars-convid-2 its only effective in 'lessoning' the symptoms of the convid19-84 disease!" I can't understand why people (in general not you) don't question this and say 'so what's the fkn point?' but, you know, don't think logically, critically, rationally "vaccine=immunity' FULLSTOP.

So the question then remains.... if this new experimental technology injecting synthetic messenger-RNA - of some description, the ingredients of the chemistry of its creation has not been made public due to patent rights- if every man, woman and child on the entire planet is being coerced into taking this even if they admit it wont stop the "plandemic" than What The Hell Is It For?!!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, alexa said:

I reckon it will be a fake Alien invasion.

BINGO!

I've been thinking this exact thing.

Sept 2019 the Pentagon released actual footage on CNN/Fox etc of their pilots Close Encounters of the First Kind

https://www.foxnews.com/science/top-ufo-stories-of-2019

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/navy-confirms-videos-did-capture-ufo-sightings-it-calls-them-n1056201

the Dec 2020 The former High Ranking Israeli guy says publicly and on record Aliens are real.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-news/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/israeli-general-said-aliens-are-real-avoiding-humanity-checks-out-n1250824

Whilst getting mainstream coverage for the time, it past quickly with the usual fear-news cycles. I was quite astonished as these type of 'admissions' should change our reality.

Anywho, yes, Fake Alien Invasion. It won't be the pleasant variety - the ones who wish love and assistance in Humanity's Cosmic Evolution. No, it will be a False-Flag; either actual ETs coming to "save us" (as we are weak, powerless victims) to then tighten their control as we bow down and begin to worship them again like we did back in ancient times when they walked among us. Or some kind of techno-hologram in the heavens, whether that emanates from an Earth bound source - or from actual Space.. I don't know.

What I do know is that the WEF, Rothchild's, Gates, the Queen/bloodlines all our Global overlords have their OverLords to answer to. Its a hierarchy. As Above, So Below. Our Earth, the beautiful Blue marble of a jewel in the galaxy is not the property of the Bloodlined-Davos Elites. It's part of an Extraterrestrial off-planetary controlled Empire. Our global masters are just puppets themselves. I've read discussions that one of the reasons A.I. is being pushed through to rapidly is that the off-planet OverLords - the real Powers That Be - can't be bothered with human-based Earth controllers anymore; Presidents, Popes, Queens, Prime Ministers are too much work, do human things - preoccupied with power/sex/greed. Replacing them with A.I to be the controllers of whatever remains of the population is a much better idea.  Collectively we have been teaching AI how to be more human so it can be more human and outsmart us. GENUIS!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Police arresting people at the sea front sitting on a bench. This is what we have come to. Do they realy think someone sitting on a bench is a danger to public health? They have something wrong with their head. 

Reminds me of Melbourne in September. Two old ladies sitting on a park bench. They rip the phone from her had so she cant film them abusing her.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Unless they are doing it to ethnic cleanse undesirables.

That just reminded me of something I read ages ago. This article is not where I read this mentioned, I just duck-duck-goed it now. But it dates back to the late 90s.

Israel's Ethnic Weapon?

Israel is reportedly developing a biological weapon that would harm Arabs while leaving Jews unaffected, according to a report in London's Sunday Times. The report, citing Israeli military and western intelligence sources, says that scientists are trying to identify distinctive genes carried by Arabs to create a genetically modified bacterium or virus. The "ethno-bomb".

https://www.wired.com/1998/11/israels-ethnic-weapon/

Similar to how they used the 5G proto-type technology on the prisoners' in the concentration camp of Gaza. Crank up the frequency wattage - makes it feel like your skin is burning. Evil. 

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Are you able to provide an example of anybody else using the word 'sterlilise' in the context of inoculation?

Its an odd choice of words that 'creature' Sir John used.

He looks like the nasty Goblins from Harry Potter IMO.

76005071_Screenshot2021-01-10184635.png.612dbdc0d6f1ddffdf607528f05f76d3.png

I'd never heard the term used in the context of vax until late, but I'm not a Dr or anything - but then neither are the people who would no doubt be watching the fkn interview! Even the interviewer didn't know how to act! Check out his face at the end lol

That Sir Goblin Creature looks very dark to me. 

@1:46 

I did hear the terminology 'sterilization' when the Victorian Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton used it a while ago - had to go look the meaning up for myself. These medical officials really shouldn't be using such medical jargon, especially being such a 'loaded' term, when speaking the lay population - but then again, thats properly why they do it. 

@0.36

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Its an odd choice of words that 'creature' Sir John used.

He looks like the nasty Goblins from Harry Potter IMO.

76005071_Screenshot2021-01-10184635.png.612dbdc0d6f1ddffdf607528f05f76d3.png

I'd never heard the term used in the context of vax until late, but I'm not a Dr or anything - but then neither are the people who would no doubt be watching the fkn interview! Even the interviewer didn't know how to act! Check out his face at the end lol

That Sir Goblin Creature looks very dark to me. 

@1:46 

I did hear the terminology 'sterilization' when the Victorian Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton used it a while ago - had to go look the meaning up for myself. These medical officials really shouldn't be using such medical jargon, especially being such a 'loaded' term, when speaking the lay population - but then again, thats properly why they do it. 

@0.36

Yes, this was clarified by somebody further up the thread.  In fact, it looks like the use of the term 'sterilise' may refer to the inoculation process - i.e. 'sterilising immunity' - and is not in and of itself sinister.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

"'Covid-19 vaccine....are based on the principles of inoculate biology"

I don't mean to pick your comment apart but I truly don't think they are at all.

These shots shouldn't even be called vaccines because in the minds of most people vaccines do, if you take them at face value, help provide the body with the mechanism to fight off future infection - like inoculation. However, the truth is, underneath all this talk of "95% effective" neither the Pfizer nor the Moderna vaccine trials tested whether the vaccines prevent people from being infected with the virus.

You couldn't make this shit up! Those trials, instead, focused on whether people were shielded from developing disease symptoms. 95% effective!!! It’s not clear whether vaccinated people could still develop asymptomatic infections — and thus still be able to spread the virus to others. Hence why I've seen/heard the script from the talking heads that the 'shame-muzzle' and ant-social distancing will remain LOOONG into the future.

They're not even pretending these poison's are vaccines, like say, HEP jabs. They're literally saying, "You can still catch and transmit sars-convid-2 its only effective in 'lessoning' the symptoms of the convid19-84 disease!" I can't understand why people (in general not you) don't question this and say 'so what's the fkn point?' but, you know, don't think logically, critically, rationally "vaccine=immunity' FULLSTOP.

So the question then remains.... if this new experimental technology injecting synthetic messenger-RNA - of some description, the ingredients of the chemistry of its creation has not been made public due to patent rights- if every man, woman and child on the entire planet is being coerced into taking this even if they admit it wont stop the "plandemic" than What The Hell Is It For?!!  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think you may possibly have misconstrued where I am coming from.  My comment was intended to be critical about the behaviour of the people queuing on the basis that their actions contradict their own presumed beliefs.  I wasn't speaking in support of it all or suggesting that the vaccine actually works.

As for how the vaccines work, the CDC's own explanation of the various Covid-19 vaccines indicates that they work on the basis of inoculate biology or something closely analogous to it.  It doesn't mean the vaccines work in the way they describe or at all, and I'm not suggesting they do.  I'm not a scientist and I don't presume to know.  It could be that the whole basis of vaccinology is scientifically wrong and only works empirically in a way scientists think they understand but don't, however I think that is unlikely because of what I know about the way vaccines were originally discovered.  It was an inductive and empirical process and the science behind it seems fairly solid - but again, I am not a scientist.

An analogous example of this problem is gravity: by common understanding, gravity exists as a physical empirical phenomenon that people experience, but the scientific explanation is thought by some mainstream scientists to be completely wrong.  Another example is tides.  I saw an article in a science magazine about the physics of tides and it was saying that the current scientific understanding of what causes tides could be completely upturned, if you'll forgive the nautical pun.

Edited by Ergo Storm

Remember the talk of the take down of the Power Grid?

And so it begins.......

Pakistan power cut plunges country into darkness

Electricity is gradually being restored in some areas of Pakistan following a huge power cut across the country, with every city reporting outages....

"A countrywide blackout has been caused by a sudden plunge in the frequency in the power transmission system," Pakistan's Power Minister, Omar Ayub Khan, wrote on Twitter in the early hours of Sunday....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-55606598

I can see pigs flying again :classic_rolleyes:

Pope Francis reveals he will get Covid vaccine as early as next week and says opposition to jab is 'suicidal denial'

Pope Francis, 84, will receive Covid vaccine as early as next week, he confirmed

Pontiff had part of one lung removed as a younger man in his native Argentina

Described people not getting the vaccination as in 'suicidal denial' in interview.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9129789/Pope-Francis-receive-Covid-vaccine-week-says-opposition-jab-suicidal-denial.html

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Or some kind of techno-hologram in the heavens, whether that emanates from an Earth bound source - or from actual Space

It will defiantly be an earth bound source, I believe that this will be Project Blue Beam.

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

What I do know is that the WEF, Rothchild's, Gates, the Queen/bloodlines all our Global overlords have their OverLords to answer to. Its a hierarchy.

This all goes back to the ancient times also. The Hierarchy are the demonic forces (The fallen angels) who these PTB answer to.

These demonic beings are going to break free from the bottom less pit with the help of the PTB. They are going to course havoc on earth. They are very clever beings but fortunately they only have but a short time.

It is the fallen angel 'Samyaza' or better known as 'Azazel'  I am most concerned about.