Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

This paints a completely different picture of Israel. With weekly protests against Netanyahu and the police arresting anyone attacking the protesters. Do not know how he’s managed to get so many vaccinated if they hate him. https://www.timesofisrael.com/weekly-anti-netanyahu-protests-draw-thousands-in-jerusalem/

and this one says most have been ignoring lockdown with schools staying open but police issuing fines. It’s a bit contradictory between the two articles. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-launches-2nd-dose-drive-as-serious-covid-cases-hit-record-high-of-964/

• Like 1

Just now, Ergo Storm said:

Are you able to provide an example of anybody else using the word 'sterlilise' in the context of inoculation? It does seem a strange usage as it's not technically correct.  Vaccines don't 'free' people of disease.  It's not a cure.  A vaccine doesn't somehow remove a disease, it does quite the opposite, so the word 'sterilise' doesn't seem right in the sense you claim. 

And what's this about the vaccine only being 60% effective?

He said this twice during the interview , it was clearly not a slip of the tongue ....

I can't give you other examples of people using the word in this way because I rarely watch medical videos , but the interviewer ( and myself) took "sterilize" to mean " rendered clean/safe " not unable to reproduce ...

The demons and malevolent ET's behind all this to not want humanity to gently peter out by sterilizing them ... they want a scary terrifying end ... My money is on Zombie Apocalypse , just for starters!  

9 minutes ago, Velma said:

The War Against Covid'

Seasoned veterans of the 'war of terror,' trained for armed combat on the battlefield, are in a new theatre of war against an invisible enemy. A virus! They can't shoot, maim or bomb it, but they have an arsenal of deadly weapons ready for deployment, in the shape of a syringe, full of poison.

they can't kill the virus but they can kill people that they inject harmful substances into

this is not a war against a virus, this is a war against us

its always been a war against us. Its been a war against us for centuries!

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Good god could anyone look more like a reptile 

Aaaah, so this is the celebrity couple enticing us all to follow suit!

The Palace declined to specify whether they received the Oxford or the Pfizer vaccine, to avoid giving the impression of favouring one over the other. But well-placed sources said it was a 'reasonable assumption' that they had the one developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca. Both accepted the inoculations on the advice of their doctors and did not suffer any side-effects

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Nice to see The Creatures of the night , Her royal highness Nosferatu and old Corpsey have had the vaccines and I just watched a pig fly by my window .

Screenshot_2021-01-09-16-34-35-08.jpg

If these two are having IV baby blood drips to keep young, it’s clearly not working! Detestable monsters

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

A re-up for any zombie lurkers:

Please can you link the fake vaccine vid you posted a few pages back, I'm trying to consolidate a few links as a last gasp attempt to stop my stepdad getting the vaccine. It's going ahead Wednesday. I have already got a nice few to try and show my mother. It probably won't do any good - but I want to put out a final try. After all, if they can't be bothered to hear different, or think different- maybe they do deserve it.

Mark Bajerski stated it well on Richie Allen Thursday - If you get the shot there's nothing I can do for you - and I hope that would make my mother think.. Link: (not to mark)  https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/richieallen/episodes/2021-01-07T11_39_25-08_00

1 hour ago, Brad the lad said:

Around 28 years ago 2 blokes from South Africa told me in work they would be vaccinating us with a chip in the future. I laughed at them but I was very young and living in a time when finding true info was very hard to source unless pointed towards it with books. It took me a few years to see what they told me unfold. They was heavily religous people and put them down as nut jobs at the time. How I would love to see those blokes today and say sorry for laughing.

My point is that some people have a long way to go still and some simply never will. You just can't wake the dead.

That's what I'm thinking. They both adore this shit, so I'm not hopeful but at least I'll try.

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Here is a recent photo of Blair, he was talking about vaccines, look at the right side of his face , it looks completely different to his left , this man is Evil and it is shows in his face.

IMG20210109215322.jpg

2face Blair, he withered

blair-2face.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, banjo dog said:

I think I heard some thing earlier about Kier Starmer saying we should have another full lock down like they have recently had in Wales. If I heard that right then that is what Boris will do next. A full lock down like we had in March last year.

They are claiming that the virus is spreading out of control because of people not complying with the guide lines. That bloke Twitty, or is it Twatty, I can never remember. He is going to be on T.V more with a public information film telling us what to do. He will be preaching to the already converted. This in turn will alienate us non compliers even more. Divide and rule.  How can they seriously blame the non mask wearers/non compliers. like it or not we are in the minority. 1% of the 99%, I would guess. But if it gets the majority hating us more then job done. I can then see us getting blamed, in the not too distant future, because we refuse to be vaccinated allowing the virus to keep coming back. Compulsory vaccinations will follow or we will not be able to do any thing other than the bare minimum to try and keep our selves alive.

I still maintain the long term goal of all this is the great reset. This and many, many other countries will find their selves in so much debt from borrowing money that does not exist but has got to be paid back to the international banking system any way. We will be told that taxes on any thing and every thing will have to be raised for decades. Or we can have all that debt wiped clean if we join this new international monetary system. Economic reset= more control over governments= more control over citizens= more slavery for the human race. Job done, and no body noticed what we were doing. Maybe this will take another ten years, agenda 2030. By the time the majority compliers realise they have been massively conned it will be too late, if they ever realise it at all. A very good question by Avoiceinthecrowd and I would also like to know if any one else has any thoughts on this. Maybe you agree with me or maybe you don't or would like to add some thing. Sorry if any one thinks this is a bit off topic, I don't.  It is still connected to the covid scam and the short and long term possible events. 

That's probably a pretty close assessment of the plan, where I think you are off is the 1% to 99% bit, the media wants you to feel this way but there is a much larger amount of people aware what is going on or with at least an inkling but afraid to speak up.

If we are fucked, and I don't think their plan is as solid as they want us to think it is so there's hope, we need to at least go down swinging. I watched a bit of the demo in London today, a handful of people wandering around aimlessly and getting immediately jumped on by the cops. That ain't gonna do it, we need to get more organised than that. And I'm not calling for violence here as though the frustration makes it tempting it'll only play into their hands.

Edited by Illmatic

3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I watched a bit of the demo in London today, a handful of people wandering around aimlessly and getting immediately jumped on by the cops. That ain't gonna do it, we need to get more organised than that. And I'm not calling for violence here as though the frustration makes it tempting it'll only play into their hands.

someone was explaining to me that the protest groups are fractured and that there are several different protest groups holding their own events

This means they are always small scale ones instead of large events like the one in trafalgar square and as a result they don't make such a splash on the public conscience

It might help if those factions could put aside their differences and pool their supporters into larger protests again

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Don't beat yourself up about it Brad, God forgives all those that believe and repent, if it's Gods will, you'll see these guys again.🙂

Wasn't there a seer from South Africa - I believe he was a Boer - whose predictions/prophesies have proved to be remarkably accurate? I can't remember his name but he was around in the 1900s or a bit later.

11 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Please can you link the fake vaccine vid you posted a few pages back

Not sure, I have posted about the Swine flu hoax a few times..is an eye opener.

I found shocking the idea they talked about mix & match the mRNA vaccine with the AstraZenca conventional vaccine.

That alone should scare anyone thinking about taking it.

They tried to backpeddle on this, but they clearly stated this.
And anyone thinks this is anyway ethical is loonytunes.

2 totally different, untested apporaches (one experimental)..you have no clue really about the side effects from either.

The Astra Zenca would be the one if you had no other choice ide say.

But neither will give you immunity to this BS virus anyway.

And thats what theyve been promising all along..wait for the vaccine.

(including Trump of course)

Theyve had these vaccines ready from the get go..just needed to sell them to the gullibles.

Dr Ramsay added that on the "extremely rare occasions" where the same vaccine is unavailable or it is unknown which jab the patient received, it is "better to give a second dose of another vaccine than not at all".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55519042

I tried to wake a couple of elderly family members about the vaccine tonight, but they know better. They dont care about the game of Russian roulette they are playing, cognitive dissonance kicks in & they get all hysterical at you.

• Like 2

Maybe funny story, or maybe not. I set up a religion just before snuffing the world in civ6 to repent for what I was going to do.. eg murder everyone that didn't follow up in my circle that is, they'd all still live, hopefully happily. They had culture seeping out the ass.

Ironic I feel that playing as the cunts in a videogame is helping me get through this, the world is insane. And I believe I am too

Maybe I'm a wannabe Bilderburger? lol I would love to see the world turn, before the world burn.

Edited by - TZC -
spelling

Bob Carolgees though LMAO spit the dog.. Ahh, They're trying to make everyone a germophobe. Not a homophobe, xenophobe or what's the term, definitely not anti semetic. Be careful there. Especially carefull

On 1/8/2021 at 9:04 PM, Velma said:

Even if Covid was real, I'd rather get it than the vaccine.

Yes, I think most thinking people would--unfortunately, they seem to be a dying breed.

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

He said this twice during the interview , it was clearly not a slip of the tongue ....

I can't give you other examples of people using the word in this way because I rarely watch medical videos , but the interviewer ( and myself) took "sterilize" to mean " rendered clean/safe " not unable to reproduce ...

The demons and malevolent ET's behind all this to not want humanity to gently peter out by sterilizing them ... they want a scary terrifying end ... My money is on Zombie Apocalypse , just for starters!  

I'm not one who is inclined to conspiracy theories myself, so I would normally just accept your explanation (and I accept you may be right).  Certainly, 12 months ago, my response would have been 'Oh yeah, I see what you mean, that must be what he meant'.

But I can't accept that now.  The simple fact is that the word 'sterilise' is not technically correct.  I don't recall whether the interviewee is foreign.  Maybe if his native tongue isn't English, then I can accept what you say, but if his native tongue is English, then what you say doesn't make sense because the term is incorrect and an expert would not use incorrect terminology.

42 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Going for a swim after the oxford vaccine

jason water .jpeg.jpg

It's good that people are keeping their health up by swimming!  I think they should use that picture in the adverts, to encourage people to go for the vaccine. Why not? 

Absolutely. 99% less chance of drowning in brisk water, after the jab. Any jab. Get out there and drown! er, sorry, exercise. Alone. After wanking on zoom alone. Next to whoever you wish you could touch.