Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

that's probably why you have made a recovery. The people who don't recover from the flu all seem to have had the flu vaccine

Yes that's my theory as well. I'm wondering how long it is before people who have taken the Covid vaccine end up in hospital with the virus. Maybe it's happening already although I'm sure they will keep that information quiet.

I try educating work colleages about the dangers of experimental mRNA vaccine (told them they modify your DNA). One work colleague had one just because he wanted to fly to see his family, and the other said "Oh I'm getting the vaccine because I like being a ginny pig". Not very intelligent reasons. Lulz.

I asked the nurse at work if the PCR test was accurate: "Oh yes, she replied, but as of next week we will be using a different test that gives results in 30 minutes". I then asked he if the 30 minute test is as accurate as the PCR swab test that needs to be sent away to a lab. She then replied, well, the 30 minute test is not as accurate as the PCR swab test.

So to summarise they use the PCR test which doesn't test for a virus or a disease, then they switch to another type of test which is even less accurate. These people don't have a clue, they are just repeaters of information.

Edited by kestrel
  • Like 3

Lots of 'war talk' here 🙁

The NHS could vaccinate the entire population in five days but is being hampered by bureaucracy, a leading immunologist has claimed.

Sir John Bell, regius chair of medicine at the University of Oxford, said stubborn NHS bureaucrats were standing in the way of a high-speed mass inoculation programme that could prevent many further deaths.

The NHS has the theoretical capacity to immunise everybody in five days if they want to, but I don’t get the sense they are really motivated,” Bell told the Times.

The government should be reacting to Covid-19 as if to an enemy invading the country, Bell said, referencing Israel’s highly successful mass inoculations.

“People have rightly pointed to the Israelis, who have managed to immunise lots of people. You have to view it as if it were a war. The Israelis are good at getting on a war footing – everyone is waiting for the 2am call anyway. Here it is not clear whether it’s a national security issue, but it is.

Edited by Noctua
Edited to add: Sir John Bell is a member of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Scientific Advisory Committee. https://acmedsci.ac.uk/about/governance/academy-president/professor-sir-john-bell

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Schoolteachers no more likely to catch Covid-19 when Sweden remained open during first lockdown, study finds

Only 19 in every 100,000 teachers suffered serious Covid-19 symptoms, researchers found

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/01/09/schoolteachersno-likely-catch-covid-19-sweden-remained-open/

UK teachers will be too busy acting like they've got the plague at the moment.

Edited by serpentine
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kestrel said:

I try educating work colleages about the dangers of experimental mRNA vaccine (told them they modify your DNA). One work colleague had one just because he wanted to fly to see his family, and the other said "Oh I'm getting the vaccine because I like being a ginny pig". Not very intelligent reasons. Lulz.

I asked the nurse at work if the PCR test was accurate: "Oh yes, she replied, but as of next week we will be using a different test that gives results in 30 minutes". I then asked he if the 30 minute test is as accurate as the PCR swab test that needs to be sent away to a lab. She then replied, well, the 30 minute test is not as accurate as the PCR swab test.

So to summarise they use the PCR test which doesn't test for a virus or a disease, then they switch to another type of test which is even less accurate. These people don't have a clue, they are just repeaters of information.

Around 28 years ago 2 blokes from South Africa told me in work they would be vaccinating us with a chip in the future. I laughed at them but I was very young and living in a time when finding true info was very hard to source unless pointed towards it with books. It took me a few years to see what they told me unfold. They was heavily religous people and put them down as nut jobs at the time. How I would love to see those blokes today and say sorry for laughing.

My point is that some people have a long way to go still and some simply never will. You just can't wake the dead.

• Like 4

As predicted, because of lockdown, domestic abuse appears to be getting worse.

The family court have seen a huge increase in domestic abuse remedy orders as per the table below. I don't think this huge rise in applications can be put down to increased awareness of orders - the 2020 increase is surely too vast for that?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/family-court-statistics-quarterly-july-to-september-2020/family-court-statistics-quarterly-july-to-september-2020

image.jpeg.f2e8b3e5e6def583a6e83c875bf1b12e.jpeg

The ONS page shows an increase for demand in domestic abuse services with calls to national Refuge Helpline increasing from 270 per day before lockdown to 444 on average per day between April and June 2020, along with a 700% increase in the number of visits to its Helpline website (from 26,320 to 210,620).

Mankind also dealt with a 32% increase in calls to its Helpline during the height of the pandemic. And Victim Support have been handling far more cases than usual after the restrictions of the first lockdown were lifted.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/articles/domesticabuseduringthecoronaviruscovid19pandemicenglandandwales/november2020

image.png.5e73f0efb44eb32e8cf4e0f933856c9b.png

image.png.a71ac07891b3e4777cf5d929443b0ec8.png

The Met are also reporting an increase in the number of calls to domestic incidents. The gap between 2019 and 2020 is, in my view, very pronounced and concerning.

image.png.122225dac2008b8df6e009344575f8e7.png

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Africa's population is set to double by 2050, but they don't consume as much as us westerners

yeah but think about the irony of the situation....

its the corporations that have pushed the ideology of consumer-ism in the west. It is the corporations that have created the aspirant lifestyle portrayed endlessly on television with programmes on house improvements, cars, clothes, holidays and all the things that the corporations are trying to sell westeners all the time

Think about the marketing and advertising industry that bombards westeners with images of beautiful young people with perfect teeth and hair aiming to make the viewer feel insecure about their own life so that they feel they have to buy things to try and look the part and fit into consumerist, corporate lifestyle. They seek to make people confuse their wants with their needs.

People like bill gates and jeff bezos are part of that oligarchic elite that has been pushing consumerism onto the western public and the narcissism and insecurity that come as part of the package, then those very same high priests of consumerism have the gall to turn around and accuse the public of burning up resources!

I open some foods and think 'does this need all this packaging' and i try and recycle what i can but its relentless because the corporations are making money all the way down the line on both the products and the packaging for example the plastic is made from oil and the oligarchs own the oil companies. They have created the hungry western, corporate, consumerist beast that they now say they will save us from

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Staeld said:

Yes that's my theory as well. I'm wondering how long it is before people who have taken the Covid vaccine end up in hospital with the virus. Maybe it's happening already although I'm sure they will keep that information quiet.

yes there are reports of people getting sick already from the covid jabs and of course this will be hidden by the government who will simply say that the deaths are due to the mutated strain of covid

The big pharma corporations make the vaccines and sell them to the corrupt governments who use taxpayers money to buy them, the politicians make money from their investments in those companies and are given jobs and speaking circuits from them after their political careers (and no doubt brown envelopes under the table whilst they are politicians) and the politicians then use taxpayers money to give advertising revenue to the newspapers so that the newspapers then push the vaccines onto the public along with the fear mongering

So they are all scratching each others backs at the expense of the public; its a sort of triangular trade. The NHS too are part of the cosy arrangement as the managers are highly paid to do poor acquisition so that lots of public money is spent on big pharma products which the doctors are then paid well to foist onto the public

No one is looking out for the interests of the public though

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Lots of 'war talk' here 🙁

The NHS could vaccinate the entire population in five days but is being hampered by bureaucracy, a leading immunologist has claimed.

Sir John Bell, regius chair of medicine at the University of Oxford, said stubborn NHS bureaucrats were standing in the way of a high-speed mass inoculation programme that could prevent many further deaths.

The NHS has the theoretical capacity to immunise everybody in five days if they want to, but I don’t get the sense they are really motivated,” Bell told the Times.

The government should be reacting to Covid-19 as if to an enemy invading the country, Bell said, referencing Israel’s highly successful mass inoculations.

“People have rightly pointed to the Israelis, who have managed to immunise lots of people. You have to view it as if it were a war. The Israelis are good at getting on a war footing – everyone is waiting for the 2am call anyway. Here it is not clear whether it’s a national security issue, but it is.

Sir John Bell is the spook who said the vaccine won't "completely" sterilize the whole population, only 60%-70%.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/sir-john-bell-says-vaccines-unlikely-to-completely-sterilize-a-population/

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

Just now, Velma said:

Sir John Bell is the spook who said the vaccine won't "completely" sterilize the whole population, only 60%-70%.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/sir-john-bell-says-vaccines-unlikely-to-completely-sterilize-a-population/

No he never said that ... He was referring to the efficacy of the vaccine , how well it would work ...To "sterilize" is to render free from viruses and bacteria. Surgical instruments are sterilized in an autoclave . So he was using the word in this context , that 60% of those who take the vaccine will be made free from the virus..

This is NOT about sterilizing the population , they are going for a much quicker kill than that!   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

It could be something else other than a general curfew to further strip away freedom, and I would be very interested to hear what others here think what will be next.

I think I heard some thing earlier about Kier Starmer saying we should have another full lock down like they have recently had in Wales. If I heard that right then that is what Boris will do next. A full lock down like we had in March last year.

They are claiming that the virus is spreading out of control because of people not complying with the guide lines. That bloke Twitty, or is it Twatty, I can never remember. He is going to be on T.V more with a public information film telling us what to do. He will be preaching to the already converted. This in turn will alienate us non compliers even more. Divide and rule.  How can they seriously blame the non mask wearers/non compliers. like it or not we are in the minority. 1% of the 99%, I would guess. But if it gets the majority hating us more then job done. I can then see us getting blamed, in the not too distant future, because we refuse to be vaccinated allowing the virus to keep coming back. Compulsory vaccinations will follow or we will not be able to do any thing other than the bare minimum to try and keep our selves alive.

I still maintain the long term goal of all this is the great reset. This and many, many other countries will find their selves in so much debt from borrowing money that does not exist but has got to be paid back to the international banking system any way. We will be told that taxes on any thing and every thing will have to be raised for decades. Or we can have all that debt wiped clean if we join this new international monetary system. Economic reset= more control over governments= more control over citizens= more slavery for the human race. Job done, and no body noticed what we were doing. Maybe this will take another ten years, agenda 2030. By the time the majority compliers realise they have been massively conned it will be too late, if they ever realise it at all. A very good question by Avoiceinthecrowd and I would also like to know if any one else has any thoughts on this. Maybe you agree with me or maybe you don't or would like to add some thing. Sorry if any one thinks this is a bit off topic, I don't.  It is still connected to the covid scam and the short and long term possible events. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

No he never said that ... He was referring to the efficacy of the vaccine , how well it would work ...To "sterilize" is to render free from viruses and bacteria. Surgical instruments are sterilized in an autoclave . So he was using the word in this context , that 60% of those who take the vaccine will be made free from the virus..

This is NOT about sterilizing the population , they are going for a much quicker kill than that!   

Are you able to provide an example of anybody else using the word 'sterlilise' in the context of inoculation? It does seem a strange usage as it's not technically correct.  Vaccines don't 'free' people of disease.  It's not a cure.  A vaccine doesn't somehow remove a disease, it does quite the opposite, so the word 'sterilise' doesn't seem right in the sense you claim. 

And what's this about the vaccine only being 60% effective?

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Covid-19 immunity likely lasts for years

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/01/06/1015822/covid-19-immunity-likely-lasts-for-years/

Im just putting this out for any drone who tries to tell you this is any different from any other flu or cold.

In case if you have received BCG vaxx in the past, something to keep your eye on this.

Correlation between universal BCG vaccination policy and reduced mortality for COVID-19 (not peer reviewed)

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.24.20042937v2

ArticleBCG Vaccination Protects against Experimental ViralInfection in Humans through the Induction ofCytokines Associated with Trained Immunity

https://www.cell.com/cell-host-microbe/pdfExtended/S1931-3128(17)30546-2

From what I understand, bottom line is that it isn't very pure/refined live vaccine i.e. it has other stuff still in it, that you would have built immunity for other opportunistic infection. Currently study is going on in Netherland and Australia.

48 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Around 28 years ago 2 blokes from South Africa told me in work they would be vaccinating us with a chip in the future. I laughed at them but I was very young and living in a time when finding true info was very hard to source unless pointed towards it with books. It took me a few years to see what they told me unfold. They was heavily religous people and put them down as nut jobs at the time. How I would love to see those blokes today and say sorry for laughing.

Don't beat yourself up about it Brad, God forgives all those that believe and repent, if it's Gods will, you'll see these guys again.🙂

• Like 1

The War Against Covid'

Seasoned veterans of the 'war of terror,' trained for armed combat on the battlefield, are in a new theatre of war against an invisible enemy. A virus! They can't shoot, maim or bomb it, but they have an arsenal of deadly weapons ready for deployment, in the shape of a syringe, full of poison.

They will distribute the vaccine using “battle preparation techniques” with Landrovers and Chinook helicopters, to give the impression of a “war zone” to the public, but they will really come into their own, guarding the quarantine camps, like the US army did at Abu Ghraib in Iraq. Lest we forget!

While the people simulate war-time conditions, food rationing, make-do and mend, black-outs and curfews, the military heroes will boldly go, door-to-door, booting them in, to ensure you are complying, for your safety and that you have received your two doses of DNA changing snake-oil.

Brigadier Phil Tosser, Commander of Military Support to the Vaccine Delivery Programme, told the daily briefing that his team was “in bed” with the NHS, as they stand prepared to impose Medical Martial Law upon the population, in violation of the UK Armed Forces Code of Conduct.

https://www.bordertelegraph.com/news/national/18995382.army-will-use-battle-techniques-help-covid-19-vaccine-rollout-pm-says/

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1