Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why would a Muslim leader be promoting the idea of vaccinating the public?

Knowing full well they have aborted fetus cells & pig.

Hes trying to spin it otherwise tho.
Vaccines are Haram & not kosher either.

Jews trying to spin this, saying it doesnt matter as long as its not ingested.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4980531/jewish/Can-I-Use-Vaccines-Made-From-Fetal-Tissue-or-Non-Kosher-Animals.htm

Funny how Israel is meant to be the highest rated Covid vaccinated country. Not that I believe it for a minute. Unless they are doing it to ethnic cleanse undesirables.

It just shows how dumb these religions are anyway, as any unnatural poison you put in your body should be avoided like the plague.

Do I need some sand peoples book to tell me this??

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Why would a Muslim leader be promoting the idea of vaccinating the public?

Knowing full well they have aborted fetus cells & pig.

Dunno, but it's a fair question. I have said before on here that I think Iran is controlled, but I just thought it was an interesting tweet.

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Do I need some sand peoples book to tell me this??

Of course not, but I didn't see religion being mentioned.

5 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Already mentioned this yesterday, but BBC talking shite as usual.

1st they claim its a conspiracy, now they make the claim this Gates funded uni is the 1st to develop this. When its a load of complete tosh.

They are gaslighting us yet again.

DNA Tattoos go way back.

Skin has become increasingly used as a successful delivery route for DNA vaccines (Mitragotri, 2005). The excellent immunogenicity of dermal DNA vaccination is probably related to the high prevalence of antigen-presenting cells (APCs) in the skin, in the form of Langerhans cells (LCs) in the epidermis and dendritic cells in the dermis (Kanitakis, 2002; Mathers and Larregina, 2006). Several techniques have been developed for the intradermal administration and cellular uptake of naked DNA, such as gene gun and particle injection systems (Klinman et al., 1998; Mitragotri, 2005; Steitz et al., 2006); jet injectors (Mitragotri, 2005; Bahloul et al., 2006); electroporators (Maruyama et al., 2001; Heller et al., 2007; Hooper et al., 2007; Hirao et al., 2008); and a technique, developed at our institute, that has been called “DNA tattooing” (Bins et al., 2005; Pokorna et al., 2008). DNA tattooing delivers naked plasmid DNA into the skin through thousands of punctures made with a multiple-needle tattoo device. We have demonstrated that DNA tattooing results in local transfection and expression of the encoded antigen by cells in murine skin. More importantly, the efficacy of DNA tattooing in inducing strong vaccine-specific immune responses has been established in murine models (Bins et al., 2005) and the superiority of DNA tattooing over intramuscular DNA vaccination has been demonstrated in nonhuman primates (Verstrepen et al., 2008).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855251/

Edited by oddsnsods

3 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Queues for the vaccine with no physical distancing.  That's bad because no vaccine can be 100% effective and, if this virus is real, then these people could still be infected and develop the disease and symptoms even after taking the vaccine.  All of these 'Covid-19 vaccines', whether genetic or not, are based on the principles of inoculate biology.  This means if someone is infected shortly before receiving a vaccine, they can still develop the relevant illness for which they have just been inoculated.  This is because there is a lag time between administering the vaccine and the body developing the necessary white cells to fight off future infection.  If you're infected standing in that queue, a second shot of the vaccine won't help either.  

It almost makes you wonder whether the whole thing is real....

No Covid marshall or police insight. It was like this in one of the surgeries I've seen too. Someone should go there and instruct people to social distance so the queue becomes really long. 🤣

11 hours ago, Sanityisgone said:

I for one do not care. There are things I would not wish upon or do to my worst enemy (ok I can think of a few, but only we know the ones here) my point being I’d rather vacate this planet than strap a friggin TV on my head and walk around regurgitating everything the BBC says

I tell you...if they really start to do that TV on someone's head, we'll strap a cardboard box on our head to say that the number of death hasn't risen. It will be normal then. Sadly, I can really see it happening though. People were paid to hold a McD or Subway's advertising board on the street, they just stand there all day long.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

I tell you...if they really start to do that TV on someone's head, we'll strap a cardboard box on our head to say that the number of death hasn't risen.

What a good idea :classic_biggrin: You first.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Velma said:

Another "celebrity" is battling Covid after testing poitive and he’s been forced to wear a mask in his own home!

Peter Andre setting a precedent here for what's to come? He's actually just plugging a ‘Gino D’Acampo face-mask.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-forced-wear-mask-23289892

Didn't he have a hit called 'Insania'? Say no more.

Iran are having a cull too.  It just has to present one the public trust. 

During a visit to Cuba in early November, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif conferred with directors of Cuba’s Ministry of Public Health and with health professionals from BioCubaFarma, a biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, the Centre for Advanced Studies (CEA), and the Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (CIGB). “I was impressed by Cuba’s Nano and Covid-19 achievements,” Zarif tweeted(link is external) after his visits, reflecting Iran’s interest in nanotechnology(link is external).

https://iranintl.com/en/world/iran-cuba-co-producing-covid-vaccine-health-official-says

Iran and Russia's sovereign wealth fund are discussing the joint production of a vaccine against COVID-19, Russian news agencies cited the

13 minutes ago, zArk said:

Pretty much anti-orthodox jew place. As was Theo Herzl. 

Ive seen a lot of Orthodox Jews being arrested by police in Israel & I very much doubt many would take the jab.

I was more referring to the non European Falasha & Arab Jews. Ashkenazi 'super' Jews in particular have a history of persecuting them in Israel.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Covid-19: Act like you've got the virus, government urges
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55598918

Oi mate, you better be acting like you have the coof!

I'm so tired.

Yeah, tired is the word isn't it? So so tired of this shit, I feel like I just want to go to bed for a very long time. Every new thing that comes out now you just have to shrug 🤷‍♂️

Here is a good one. The problem is, they won't tell you their name though you could ask for a manager.

Who knows you could make a killing since there are so many uneducated people. I suggest you even start wearing a police style cam since shops may tell you they can't provide the footage one reason or another.

fine.jpg

Edited by BridgeBuilder
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Anti social to be social in Covid1984.

Appalling! It looks like where this is going though, with the police state strictly ENFORCING the restrictions and lockdown. But if you think sitting on a bench is a crime in the UK, don't try throwing snowballs!

• Sad 1

PCR or LFT tests coming into force next week for people arriving or departing the UK, apart from a few exceptions.

Covid cases will be 'MISSED' at UK border: Scientists warn of rise in infections over government allowing arrivals to choose 'less accurate' lateral flow tests to prove they are infection-free

• Travellers to be banned from entering the UK from next week if they do not have negative test 
  • MailOnline understands that travellers will be able to present negative PCR or rapid flow tests as proof 
  • But there are concerns in the travel industry some will be stuck away on holiday with little time to get back
  • It is expected to cause a scramble for return flights before Wednesday as 100,000 Brits are abroad 
  • Industry leaders including Michael O'Leary believe the new testing rule will further damage aviation industry
  • Scientists warned that giving travellers the option of a 'less accurate' test could mean missed positive cases 

Those arriving in the UK will be able to present negative PCR or lateral flow Covid tests as proof that they do not have coronavirus. 

Grant Shapps has said nobody will be able to depart for Britain by plane, train or ferry unless they present a 'recognised' test result at check-in along with a valid passport and visa if required. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland will also adopt the measure.  

Full article at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9125411/100-000-Brits-abroad-five-days-home-face-banned-without-negative-Covid-test.html?ci=66626&si=23927364

Edited by Orange Alert

And pigs can fly...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55602007

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have received Covid-19 vaccinations, Buckingham Palace has said.

A royal source said the vaccinations were administered on Saturday by a household doctor at Windsor Castle.

The source added the Queen decided to let it be known she had the vaccination to prevent further speculation.

The Queen, 94, and Prince Philip, 99, are among around 1.5 million people in the UK to have had at least one dose of a Covid vaccine so far.

People aged over 80 in the UK are among the high-priority groups who are being given the vaccine first.

The couple have been spending the lockdown in England at their Windsor Castle home after deciding to have a quiet Christmas at their Berkshire residence, instead of the traditional royal family gathering at Sandringham.

• Haha 1

Here we go. Slowly but surely, our freedom is taken away without anyone noticing.

It's because....Covid, it's because for the vaccine... You must stop breathing ......because there is a pandemic going on! Do your bit.

Toilet rolls are no longer trending item, I expect to see alcohol section emptied soon. 🤡

14 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

PCR or LFT tests coming into force next week for people arriving or departing the UK, apart from a few exceptions.

Covid cases will be 'MISSED' at UK border: Scientists warn of rise in infections over government allowing arrivals to choose 'less accurate' lateral flow tests to prove they are infection-free

• Travellers to be banned from entering the UK from next week if they do not have negative test 
  • MailOnline understands that travellers will be able to present negative PCR or rapid flow tests as proof 
  • But there are concerns in the travel industry some will be stuck away on holiday with little time to get back
  • It is expected to cause a scramble for return flights before Wednesday as 100,000 Brits are abroad 
  • Industry leaders including Michael O'Leary believe the new testing rule will further damage aviation industry
  • Scientists warned that giving travellers the option of a 'less accurate' test could mean missed positive cases 

Those arriving in the UK will be able to present negative PCR or lateral flow Covid tests as proof that they do not have coronavirus. 

Grant Shapps has said nobody will be able to depart for Britain by plane, train or ferry unless they present a 'recognised' test result at check-in along with a valid passport and visa if required. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland will also adopt the measure.  

Full article at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9125411/100-000-Brits-abroad-five-days-home-face-banned-without-negative-Covid-test.html?ci=66626&si=23927364

How predictable was that?!

It's time to get your dingy out. Holidaying in migrant style to become trendy. (prediction)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1