Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

It could be something else other than a general curfew to further strip away freedom, and I would be very interested to hear what others here think what will be next.

The fear will continue to escalate and the imposed measures far more Draconian. This mirage of a deadly threat is evolving exponentially. If they have a prayer of reaching their stated population numbers the plan must include the sanitizing of entire cities with napalm. In the name of saving humanity they will make the masses accept this. I estimate the bombings will be synchronized and unforeseen by the bioterrified masses. Talmudic hatred and contempt at its finest hour.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

They sure are, people being questioned by the public order police to what they are doing, harassed and told to move on, including local reisdents. Nice to see a protest outside Central London/Zone 1 though. David Icke said quite rightly, in a recent video, we are now staring in the face of fascism, not sometime in the future, but today!

New powers. We saw this last year. The boundaries are ill-defined. In saner times, I would expect so see the police sued, but there are not sane times. The police will push harder until somebody from on high tells them to stop and who knows when that will happen, if ever.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro

3 hours ago, Itsa said:

should be an interesting one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4MUM8lbeY

Once again it won't let me embed this video but it is live coverage of an anti lockdown protest on clapham common.

The Evening Standard have twisted it...

"Dozens of police officers swarmed Clapham Common on Saturday after anti-lockdown protesters gathered in the area.

Some 30 unmasked demonstrators chanting “take your freedom back” walked along the high street soon after midday while being heckled by members of the public.

One woman shouted from her car at the protesters, “There’s a pandemic going on you t****”, while another bystander shouted “idiots”."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/lockdown-protest-clapham-common-b783104.html

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wingwang said:

The Evening Standard have twisted it...

"Dozens of police officers swarmed Clapham Common on Saturday after anti-lockdown protesters gathered in the area.

Some 30 unmasked demonstrators chanting “take your freedom back” walked along the high street soon after midday while being heckled by members of the public.

One woman shouted from her car at the protesters, “There’s a pandemic going on you t****”, while another bystander shouted “idiots”."

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/lockdown-protest-clapham-common-b783104.html

I'm slightly baffled by what's happened in terms of protest. We had fairly large events only 3-4 months ago. It may not have really achieved much but it was something, an outlet at least.

Now we have a handful of people walking down the road shouting and immediately being swarmed by police. It's next to useless, too easy to smear them as a bunch of kooks and the public clap for the plods hauling them off in vans.

Sad, especially as this is probably the point we need dissenting voices more than ever.

Edited by Illmatic

31 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I'm slightly baffled by what's happened in terms of protest. We had fairly large events only 3-4 months ago. It may not have really achieved much but it was something, an outlet at least.

Now we have a handful of people walking down the road shouting and immediately being swarmed by police. It's next to useless, too easy to smear them as a bunch of kooks and the public clap for the plods hauling them off in vans.

Sad, especially as this is probably the point we need dissenting voices more than ever.

i think the celebrity attendance increased the appeal to many people

i cant see any turn coats on the horizon so the dissenting voices have already been heard

32 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I'm slightly baffled by what's happened in terms of protest.

It may have something to do with the time of year. It's cold, icy, wet etc. I also suspect that's why the clapping thing failed to materialise: Who wants to stand out in the cold banging pans, clapping like a seal? Ironically, the protest moved to Clapham Common lol

• Haha 1

Queues for the vaccine with no physical distancing.  That's bad because no vaccine can be 100% effective and, if this virus is real, then these people could still be infected and develop the disease and symptoms even after taking the vaccine.  All of these 'Covid-19 vaccines', whether genetic or not, are based on the principles of inoculate biology.  This means if someone is infected shortly before receiving a vaccine, they can still develop the relevant illness for which they have just been inoculated.  This is because there is a lag time between administering the vaccine and the body developing the necessary white cells to fight off future infection.  If you're infected standing in that queue, a second shot of the vaccine won't help either.  

It almost makes you wonder whether the whole thing is real....

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Yes, for example, the MSM like using the superlative SURGE either for COVID infections, cases, deaths.

surge.png

They are always tinkering with the lockdown tiers and rules, every 2 to 3 weeks, to keep people in constant flux. In my opinion, the next step of lockdown tightening will be something like a 10pm to 5am curfew.  It could be something else other than a general curfew to further strip away freedom, and I would be very interested to hear what others here think what will be next.

I used to say it as a 'it will never happen' but I think incarceration camps are a definite possibility.  They already have the Covid snitch line, so maybe it will start with enforced house arrest but I can now see it as a reality.

I noticed that National Express are going to suspend all services from midnight tomorrow until March 1st.  There are a lot of people without cars and not in a city where there is an underground.  It seems quite a substantial move.  I do think something else is on the cards for the next 6 weeks.  (however, if I hear the word 'draconian' one more time...)

Latest Service Updates | National Express

2 hours ago, Doctor What said:

Remember for future, less old people and less pensions. 

And yet we're doing all this so that we don't kill granny.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Even Manx Radio isn't safe from this crap...

I’m afraid Mr Storm we could be seeing the future of genius on our tiny blue dot. As my wife just said. Maybe his mother should be more concerned about his obesity than how to fix an f ing mask.

you only have to see the look on the women’s face to realise this is a scientific advance on par with splitting the atom!😂

Edited by Bombadil
Atrocious spelling.

10 minutes ago, Noctua said:

I noticed that National Express are going to suspend all services from midnight tomorrow until March 1st.  There are a lot of people without cars and not in a city where there is an underground.  It seems quite a substantial move.  I do think something else is on the cards for the next 6 weeks.  (however, if I hear the word 'draconian' one more time...)

Latest Service Updates | National Express

National Express operate local bus services here in the West Midlands, and this has reminded me of something I found 'odd'.

When the 'lockdown' was announced, they stated that they would continue to operate bus services as normal, which is correct as bus operators are receiving funding fom the government to keep public services operational.

Now during the 'mini-lockdown' last November, they introduced 'holiday timetables' to account for lower passenger usage and lower levels of traffic congestion, which was fine as no services were taken off and the schedules were just adjusted so that journey times were shorter.

This time round they have not done this, so we're in the position where buses are having to sit at 'timing points' to wait because they're otherwise running early, due to fewer passengers and less traffic.

And don't forget, during the November 'lockdown', schools were still open and there was just as much traffic on the roads as normal.

So apparently I have heard that National Express won't be adjusting their timetables until 24th January, that's right, two weeks from tomorrow. Yet this current 'lockdown' is supposed to only be until mid-February.

Well, I knew from the start this wouldn't be 'just for 6 weeks', like that last 'lockdown' in March last year was 'only for three weeks'.

13 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

World War 2 was a major conflict that lasted half a decade with bloody casualties everywhere yet only 50 million were killed. Not even a dent in the world population. The Georgia Guidestones suggest a population reduction that makes World War 2 and World War 1 and every other bloody conflict since and before appear trivial. If this first year is any indication they have a long way to go if the objective is anything more than insanity.

Vaccines being dished out both now and in the next few years, if they are going to increase infertility and reduce life expectancy, will take decades to have an effect.

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

One rule for key workers another for everyone else, bow down and worship the key workers the absolute heroes. 

I would have rung 999, if they had refused to comply with the rules. I loved the way one of them said 'grow up', when if the roles were reversed, then they would have happily bashed the fukk out of someone for not complying.

23 minutes ago, Noctua said:

I used to say it as a 'it will never happen' but I think incarceration camps are a definite possibility.  They already have the Covid snitch line, so maybe it will start with enforced house arrest but I can now see it as a reality.

I noticed that National Express are going to    suspend all services from midnight tomorrow until March 1st.  There are a lot of people without cars and not in a city where there is an underground.  It seems quite a substantial move.  I do think something else is on the cards for the next 6 weeks.  (however, if I hear the word 'draconian' one more time...)

I always said incarceration camps would happen. I am still amazed as to how they can justify keeping the London Underground open. 

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

We have to oust these people who deceive populations and practice crony capitalism, and now it appears communism also with their laws restricting everyones God given right to freedom in the name of a mild virus How the people do this is another matter and to replaced by what? Honest politicians, bankers, media, pharmaceuticals and corporations working not only for themselves, but for the people they pretend to serve seems like a pipe dream.

Of course change can happen. It's just a case of reaching critical mass. There has to be enough of us who can find the leader in ourselves. Have you given up on the Daily Masonical yet?  

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

My favourite one is 'let's have a circuit breaker', which would ideally involve shoving an enormous dildo right up Tony Blair's pooper. Should do the job nicely.

4 hours ago, Noctua said:

I posted some days ago about how the media have resorted to using superlatives and CAPITALS in their headlines to try and accentuate the danger we are all, etc. etc. as no one seems to be having to wade through dead bodies on the streets.

Maybe they have recently upped the ante with this tactic, but the masonic mass media, especially the tabloids, have always done it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

I would be very interested to hear what others here think what will be next.

I reckon it will be a fake Alien invasion.

Zechariah 5

I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.

He asked me, “What do you see?”

I answered, “I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide.

And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land;

566835946_jacksoncard.PNG.b5d6e9c118b7d85f592373bb918166db.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

Wearing a mask used to have negative connotations, eg 'masked bank robbery'. I doubt if the word 'maskless' was ever needed before 2020. If you search for it now, you get 'maskless protesters', 'maskless parties', 'maskless idiots', and even 'maskless assault on the US Capitol'. Ten months ago the shocking headlines would have read:  'masked assault on the US Capitol'.

• Like 2

NHS looking for plasma donations of people with antibodies after being diagnosed with covid 19.  These are igg antibodies and are very common after a viral infection.  The reasoning behind it is to give to patients as a last response to save their life when we were previously told it was this very reason they were dying from the inflammatory response.  They just need these antibodies to see what will destroy them. 
https://www.nhsbt.nhs.uk/covid-19-research/plasma-programme/

16 hours ago, Staeld said:

Thank you! No I have never had the flu vaccine. The only vaccinations I remember having was in the early 80s when I was bitten by a dog and had a tetanus. Also I recall were when I was at primary school I had the polio vaccine on a sugar lump plus something called BCG vaccination around that time .That's about it as far as I remember.

that's probably why you have made a recovery. The people who don't recover from the flu all seem to have had the flu vaccine

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, numnuts said:

My favourite one is 'let's have a circuit breaker', which would ideally involve shoving an enormous dildo right up Tony Blair's pooper. Should do the job nicely.

Don't give the perv any ideas.

Police arresting people at the sea front sitting on a bench. This is what we have come to. Do they realy think someone sitting on a bench is a danger to public health? They have something wrong with their head. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

icr.jpg.ce7a54d9209b9c8c29f8708e3a5295fd.jpg

The judge is the one that decides if the fine is legal. If the judge is not derelict in his duty all you need is a small fraction of the evidence in this megathread to prevail. If the judge is a communist and refuses to see the evidence well, that becomes evidence to support another category of trial...later. 

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I reckon it will be a fake Alien invasion.

Zechariah 5

I looked again, and there before me was a flying scroll.

He asked me, “What do you see?”

I answered, “I see a flying scroll, twenty cubits long and ten cubits wide.

And he said to me, “This is the curse that is going out over the whole land;

566835946_jacksoncard.PNG.b5d6e9c118b7d85f592373bb918166db.PNG

Yes, that's actually quite possible!  United against a common foe (so we have to listen to our leaders as they know best how to protect us).  I think at that point, the internet will 'go down' for everyone who's not in the game.

• Like 1