Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Im surprised that psychological warfare trope took so long to be rolled out in the UK. That was the first thing we were told in NZ back in March! lol I suppose thats minor compared to the rest of the damaging shyte thats be psychically-driven into the third eye of the British people over the past years.

 

1151853041_Screenshot2021-01-09104701.png.fc2daa4ceacc5ace0939ec7624dc3dc1.png

 

 

 

Thats what Handcock told us a few weeks ago.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-55384162

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dumbcritic said:

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE? The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.

 

Yes yes, those ingredients were known about. But there's no explanation as to what the synthetic "messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA)" is made of though. 

 

From the independent article, still yet to be released to the public - to my knowledge

 

What, exactly, the Covid vaccine is made of is a question of chemistry in the creation of that synthetic mRNA, which Dr Weissman said is propriety information and would be buried in a complex web of patents.  

Neither Pfizer nor Moderna immediately responded to requests for a breakdown of the chemistry in BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273.

 

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Velma said:

A major new public awareness campaign has been launched, urging people to behave like they are infected with coronavirus.

 

The campaign - made up of TV and radio adverts as well as a social media blitz - tells people to stay at home and "act like you've got it".

 

 

 

On the back of that, I wonder how many people will develop symptoms just through the sheer power of autosuggestion?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Your Big Brother has some orders for you...

 

 

 

The robot also has shares in Glaxo Smith Kline and has his comments turned off because he knows he would be in for a shit storm. Just looks like an expressionless zombie reading from a script.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Since this is a mRNA vaccine that modifies ones DNA, what are the risks of sexual contact also mutating cells with a partner?

 

Someone posted an article earlier in this thread which said people should indulge in mutual masturbation while wearing masks instead of having sex. Think it was in Australia. I shit you not.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, kestrel said:

 

The robot also has shares in Glaxo Smith Kline and has his comments turned off because he knows he would be in for a shit storm. Just looks like an expressionless zombie reading from a script.

He grew up in Nigeria Africa where the WHO and Bill Gates have been doing most of their experiments. This needs to move in the BLM movement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Since this is a mRNA vaccine that modifies ones DNA, what are the risks of sexual contact also mutating cells with a partner?

 

they haven't done any tests on that or on the longterm effects

 

if your DNA is distorted and you have children then you will pass on th distorted DNA and then so will they (if they are still fertile) and so on FOREVER

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Liberty said:

He grew up in Nigeria Africa where the WHO and Bill Gates have been doing most of their experiments. This needs to move in the BLM movement. 

 

One must ask why in the most protected area in the world, why Capitol hill allowed protesters to congregate their. You speak of BLM but it smells of Antifa whom are sponsored by Soros.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

they haven't done any tests on that or on the longterm effects

 

if your DNA is distorted and you have children then you will pass on th distorted DNA and then so will they (if they are still fertile) and so on FOREVER

This was my first thought when they started talking about mRNA vax - 

Personally I'm torn between what I'm more horrified over; the catastrophic potential above, or the fact NOONE is even bothered to talk about this as any potential consequence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kestrel said:

 

One must ask why in the most protected area in the world, why Capitol hill allowed protesters to congregate their. You speak of BLM but it smells of Antifa whom are sponsored by Soros.

Amongst the young they think of the phase. It is true. Black lives do matter. Amongst our age group we see it as a political party using the phase for an agenda.  We need to look from their side and this vaccine would damage blacks and white young. The movement is mainly young. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

shouldn't the public in a republic have the right to congregate wherever they damn well please?

 

Antifa are not the public. They are paid provocateurs. Politics always plays the north vs south divide when they are birds of the same wing. Corporations and bankers control the world leaders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 the fact NOONE is even bothered to talk about this as any potential consequence.

 

fear switches off the part of the brain responsible for rational thought and the corporate media have whipped the public into a frenzy of fear over the last year

 

Amazing how many people trust their government

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

fear switches off the part of the brain responsible for rational thought and the corporate media have whipped the public into a frenzy of fear over the last year

 

Amazing how many people trust their government

 

Government_To_Control_the_Mind.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Antifa are not the public. They are paid provocateurs. Politics always plays the north vs south divide when they are birds of the same wing. Corporations and bankers control the world leaders.

 

I'm open to the possibility that there were agent provocateurs in there and in fact i'd be surprised if there weren't. But the crowd there was VAST and many of them were pro-america people afraid that their country is in the process of being stolen through a fraudulent election by people they perceive to be communists intent on destroying the republic

 

when you think about that, the crowd actually behaved with great restraint. Under similar circumstances their ancestors started a war of independence

 

breaking a few windows and stealing a lectern is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...