Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2638

  • oddsnsods

    2111

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    1945

  • SimonTV

    1717

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

NewsUKHome News

Coronavirus tracked: UK now has more new Covid cases per capita than any other country in the world

New daily infections have risen from 15,000 to 60,000 since early December – and continue to climb

 
Lockdowns and circuit breakers working then.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

"riches for snitches"

 

It's all so tiresome.

 

If one is a good snitch, one can remain or be given a nice semi-detached property in suburbia, out at, near the smart city perimeter.  Snitches will be required to report to Stasi HQ any unusual activity, like seeing people who do not live in the sector, who could be trying to escape over the wall to freedom.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Orange Alert said:

 

If one is a good snitch, one can remain or be given a nice semi-detached property in suburbia, out at, near the smart city perimeter.  Snitches will be required to report to Stasi HQ any unusual activity, like seeing people who do not live in the sector, who could be trying to escape over the wall to freedom.

 

No likes, but these are the political comic ideas I need. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

"riches for snitches"

 

It's all so tiresome.

Did you read the comments? There was a backlash to this post from a lot of angry people sniping at Piers saying that's rich since he's just been to Antigua. However, there were a few entrenched cult followers chiming along to piers' shite. Positive though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Noctua said:

NewsUKHome News

Coronavirus tracked: UK now has more new Covid cases per capita than any other country in the world

New daily infections have risen from 15,000 to 60,000 since early December – and continue to climb

 
Lockdowns and circuit breakers working then.

 

And testing rates per capita? likely the highest in the world. Get your free test today, become a case. Soon the government will be paying people to take tests, got to get those case numbers up to justify their police state. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Noctua said:

NewsUKHome News

Coronavirus tracked: UK now has more new Covid cases per capita than any other country in the world

New daily infections have risen from 15,000 to 60,000 since early December – and continue to climb

 
Lockdowns and circuit breakers working then.

 

Our call up papers must be in the post, to be allocted or report for a job in the national pandemic emergency, either to replace workers who have been taken ill or died, to assist sick people or those who have died thus requiring collection, digging mass graves or throwing corpses into the crematorium ovens.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

started my poster campaign last night, its a good feeling to start something proactive (apart from not wearing masks etc). Mostly stuck them on to poles around town, outside shopping centres. I dont care how long they remain up as I will just keep going and put up more. I would love to goto other towns but quite tricky during lockdown here. Ideal time as its so cold during lockdown, not many about, not that I care or much people pay attention to you as you are sticking them up anyway. It will be interesting to see if theres some sort of feedback from the community as time goes on. Im looking out for the local Garda as Im posting. I dont think they would pay attention or care for now anyway but who knows in the future. Im particularly trying to post some outside the churches, to be denounced from the pulpit, now that would be something 😀

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noctua said:

 

Am intrigued as to the motivation of Robert Kennedy Jr. in the scamdemic.  He has come out very much against the company line.

 

I really don't know why the Kennedy family is one of those---if it is, then there always black sheep of the family, and I suspect Robert Kennedy Jr. is one of those, as was JFK.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, owen said:

started my poster campaign last night, its a good feeling to start something proactive (apart from not wearing masks etc). Mostly stuck them on to poles around town, outside shopping centres. I dont care how long they remain up as I will just keep going and put up more. I would love to goto other towns but quite tricky during lockdown here. Ideal time as its so cold during lockdown, not many about, not that I care or much people pay attention to you as you are sticking them up anyway. It will be interesting to see if theres some sort of feedback from the community as time goes on. Im looking out for the local Garda as Im posting. I dont think they would pay attention or care for now anyway but who knows in the future. Im particularly trying to post some outside the churches, to be denounced from the pulpit, now that would be something 😀

 

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED NOW... ACTIVISM... Well done mate. 👏👏👏

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, eddy64 said:

they couldn't possibly do 2 jabs a year unless gp's just jab people and do no other treatment.

 

GPs have been asked to ‘stand down’ non-essential work over the next two weeks in a bid to free up time to deliver Covid vaccinations. 

 

Commissioners have told practices in London to ‘focus on urgent care’, including support for care homes.

 

And NHS England is set to announce the removal of ‘unnecessary contractual burdens’ as part of ‘additional measures’ to help GPs prioritise Covid vaccinations.

 

https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/clinical-areas/immunology-and-vaccines/gps-told-to-stand-down-routine-care-and-prioritise-covid-vaccinations/

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Oh shit, did that start yesterday? I don't think anyone came out on my street, which is pretty cool when you think about it.  

Not a solitary clap was to be heard in my street.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/de/home/gesetze-und-bewilligungen/gesuche-bewilligungen/gesuche-bewilligungen-im-bereich-infektionskrankheiten/genugtuung-bei-impfschaeden.html

 

Tranlation (google):

 

Compensation and satisfaction in the event of vaccine damage Protect vaccinations. They are one of the most effective ways to protect yourself and others from communicable diseases. Serious side effects can occur very rarely. The new Epidemics Act regulates how financial claims can be asserted. The fundamentally revised EpG has been in force since January 1, 2016. It replaces the old law of 1970 and contains numerous improvements. This includes financial compensation and compensation in the event of damage after vaccinations (cf. Art. 64-69 EpG). There is now a uniform procedure at federal level for the handling of such requests, which applies to the whole of Switzerland (previously regulated by the cantons). Compensation for vaccination damage is only possible for vaccinations that were officially recommended or ordered. In addition, compensation is only granted if the damage is not otherwise covered (subsidiary liability). Specifically, this means that an injured person is only entitled to compensation if the damage has not already been covered by a third party, for example a doctor (doctor's liability), the vaccine manufacturer (product liability) or insurance (social or private insurance) ). The compensation aims to mitigate insufficient services by third parties. The satisfaction is a kind of compensation for the impairment suffered by the vaccination damage (non-material damage). The satisfaction is limited to severe impairments. Satisfaction is also only possible in the case of officially recommended or ordered vaccinations. In accordance with the subsidiarity principle, satisfaction payments are only granted if third parties do not provide any or inadequate services. The maximum amount for satisfaction is 70,000 francs. Vaccination damage within the meaning of the EpG includes all consequential damage that is adequately related to the vaccination. The usual minor vaccination reactions (e.g. reddening, swelling, fever) are not included. Requirements for the application review Anyone who wants to make financial claims against the federal government in the event of vaccination damage must submit an application to the Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA). For this purpose, a fully completed application form with the necessary attachments must be submitted. The application must be submitted by the age of 21 or within five years of the date of vaccination. The compensation system in the new EpG only applies to vaccination damage that arose from January 1, 2016.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine a disease, so deadly contagious, that it lingers upon all the surfaces we touch, permeates the very air we breathe, spreads through speech, requiring us to to stay inside and wear a mask, in perpetuity...

 

Where we have to adopt a 'new normal' which enables us to work, educate, socialise and have our necessities delivered, at home; never having to leave the house, you can even exercise with Pelaton! Just to be safe.

 

That is not living, in accordance with nature and is contrary to what it is to be human. It is an artificial construct, engineered by fear and under a false pretext. I do not consent to that 'life' indeed, I positively object.

 

As I gaze out my window now, onto three inches of pure white snow, covering the landscape and sparkling like crystal in the low, blazing winter sun, the earth has never looked more pristine, or less harmless.

 

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-08/khamenei-bans-u-s-u-k-covid-19-vaccines-amid-feud-with-west

 

Iran’s Supreme Leader said he was banning the purchase of coronavirus vaccines made by U.S. and U.K. companies, limiting the country’s options as it confronts the worst outbreak in the Middle East.

 
 

“The import of American and British vaccines to the country is banned,” Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a televised speech Friday. “If their Pfizer manufacturer can produce a vaccine, then why do they want to give it to us?” he said. “They should use it themselves so they don’t experience so many fatalities. Same with the U.K.”

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frankieboy said:

https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/de/home/gesetze-und-bewilligungen/gesuche-bewilligungen/gesuche-bewilligungen-im-bereich-infektionskrankheiten/genugtuung-bei-impfschaeden.html

 

Tranlation (google):

 

Compensation and satisfaction in the event of vaccine damage Protect vaccinations. They are one of the most effective ways to protect yourself and others from communicable diseases. Serious side effects can occur very rarely. The new Epidemics Act regulates how financial claims can be asserted. The fundamentally revised EpG has been in force since January 1, 2016. It replaces the old law of 1970 and contains numerous improvements. This includes financial compensation and compensation in the event of damage after vaccinations (cf. Art. 64-69 EpG). There is now a uniform procedure at federal level for the handling of such requests, which applies to the whole of Switzerland (previously regulated by the cantons). Compensation for vaccination damage is only possible for vaccinations that were officially recommended or ordered. In addition, compensation is only granted if the damage is not otherwise covered (subsidiary liability). Specifically, this means that an injured person is only entitled to compensation if the damage has not already been covered by a third party, for example a doctor (doctor's liability), the vaccine manufacturer (product liability) or insurance (social or private insurance) ). The compensation aims to mitigate insufficient services by third parties. The satisfaction is a kind of compensation for the impairment suffered by the vaccination damage (non-material damage). The satisfaction is limited to severe impairments. Satisfaction is also only possible in the case of officially recommended or ordered vaccinations. In accordance with the subsidiarity principle, satisfaction payments are only granted if third parties do not provide any or inadequate services. The maximum amount for satisfaction is 70,000 francs. Vaccination damage within the meaning of the EpG includes all consequential damage that is adequately related to the vaccination. The usual minor vaccination reactions (e.g. reddening, swelling, fever) are not included. Requirements for the application review Anyone who wants to make financial claims against the federal government in the event of vaccination damage must submit an application to the Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA). For this purpose, a fully completed application form with the necessary attachments must be submitted. The application must be submitted by the age of 21 or within five years of the date of vaccination. The compensation system in the new EpG only applies to vaccination damage that arose from January 1, 2016.

 

So if you decide to have the vaccine make sure you have the details of the Person administering the Jab because they could be liabile! or better still make it known to  the person administering the jab of thier liablity before they give it to you!

It might make them think twice!

 

Anyway It would be interessting to see the blame being thrown back and forth from State to Pharma Co. to Doctor etc

(never ending Court battles)

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

mrcfc.jpg.05c9ab80b34abd26bac1f429165569a8.jpg

 

👍

surely its the same two women in this bullshit article.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-55560814

 

Quote

Two women have described how they were surrounded by police, read their rights and fined £200 each after driving five miles to take a walk.

The women were also told the hot drinks they had brought along were not allowed as they were "classed as a picnic".

 

_116387010_walk1.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...