Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

That would be the same Sir Richrard Dearlove that was head of MI6, back in the day, and said Saddam had WMDs which was all based on fabricated intelligence to go to war with Iraq.   Here we go again creating a distracting diversion for the agenda and a fake enemy.

 

Good point. As far as being made in a lab goes, the trail goes back to Fauci, who farmed out coronavirus research to the Wuhan lab since there was an embargo against it in the U.S.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, theo102 said:

 

Good point. As far as being made in a lab goes, the trail goes back to Fauci, who farmed out coronavirus research to the Wuhan lab since there was an embargo against it in the U.S.

 

An excellent point as well.   The US and China are both in it together and have benefitted from the scamdemic to tighten control on their populations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Alex said:

 

Think mainly its because they dont want actual humans about anymore they want the whole synthetic human hense the explosion in the transgender agenda. Humans to this cult are nothing more than slaves and eventually want humans more or less extinct sounds extreme I know but that's what's happening 

 

This is the truth as well, in my opinion. I believe that either way you look at it, this cult/cabal isn't human. That's not to say I don't believe that wicked human beings aren't involved, because I think they are. I just think that the cult themselves are actually pawns to a darker power that's really running the show beyond what we humans could ever really imagine, and the cult worships this force. Darkness itself, demons/Satan, interdemensional beings, etc. Whatever those dark forces are, I think that's what's really at the heart of evil in this world, and the cult is just an extension of that evil.

Edited by TruthSeeker27
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

What i don't understand, this cult, whose members include bill gates and opera winfrey, want to reduce the world's population by 95% because they feel there are too may people in the world.

I don't know.

I have been on backpacking holidays to africa asia australia, have walked for days, mile after mile, without so much as seeing another person. Around britain, when i drive through the countryside, i notice there are so many acres of unused land. Two thirds of the world is ocean. Massive areas of the globe are hotter or colder than normal and are totally unpopulated.

Can't understand this cult's point of view.

The world seems to be underpopulated with more than enough room for everyone.

Also, there are comments about not having enough food, putting a strain on the planet's resourses etc.

To address this I used to think why not grow crops on all this unused land? Well, why not? Because when i look out of my car window i see miles of unattended countryside growing nothing usefull, just wild grass and trees.

Until i realised that every year farmers are setting fire to crops, sinking ships and sending tons of food to the bottom of the oceans, claming off the insurance, because they cannot sell all this food. There is too much food in the world and not enough people to eat it !!!

If bill gates and opera winfrey are  such humanitarians, as on tv they keep telling me, why not use all this money to create new settlements underwater or on the moon or on other planets. Okay sounds a little sci-fi. Excuse me. But why not do something usefull. They appear on tv smiling, acting like they are nice people, your best friends, helpfull, wringing their hands in despair at the plight of the world, why not do something positive.

I cannot find any evidence to support their arguements for depopulation, all are invalid and have no scientific basis.

 

It's not really about the number of people, it's about consumerism and how much each of us over consumes on a daily basis.  Most of what people consume is not even visible to them, it's in everything around them that they now demand to make their lifestyle easy and convenient.

 

Most of the land that is easily habitable has already been populated.  Yeah, there's a lot of land with no one on it, but after you subtract out how much of that land has rightly been preserved to prevent it from being developed and destroyed, there's not much land that's actually habitable.

 

Then, you have to factor in Socialism, which draws billions of people into highly densely populated city centers.  These places are wholly parasitic.  Hundreds of trucks drive many tons of resources into every city every single day, miles and miles of power lines supply them with power, billions of gallons of water are pumped in,  and the only things coming back out are sewage and garbage.

 

Do you have any idea how much trash and refuse and human waste 1 billion people make everyday?  We're actually running out of places to dump all of it.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TruthSeeker27 said:

 

This is the truth as well, in my opinion. I believe that either way you look at it, this cult/cabal isn't human. That's not to say I don't believe that wicked human beings aren't involved, because I think they are. I just think that the cult themselves are actually pawns to a darker power that's really running the show beyond what we humans could ever really imagine, and the cult worships this force. Darkness itself, demons/Satan, interdemensional beings, etc. Whatever those dark forces are, I think that's what's really at the heart of evil in this world, and the cult is just an extension of that evil.

 

Feel the same to be honest. Right at the core of this much like what David said the core isnt human. My dad had an encounter with a ufo when he was a kid up close and I've seen UFOs ect so it isnt crazy stuff and its definitely out there. The synthetic human fits their agenda perfectly hense why fertility and sperm counts are plummeting. They legit dont need many actual humans. It's all about the synthetic human 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

 

Feel the same to be honest. Right at the core of this much like what David said the core isnt human. My dad had an encounter with a ufo when he was a kid up close and I've seen UFOs ect so it isnt crazy stuff and its definitely out there. The synthetic human fits their agenda perfectly hense why fertility and sperm counts are plummeting. They legit dont need many actual humans. It's all about the synthetic human 

My take on it is that there’s these dark spirits that feed off negative human emotion (dark energy). That’s why the world has been manipulated to be a life of fear, anxiety, depression for most people. The only slight issue is that humans eventually die, as a synthetic robot, their mind will be controlled by AI. They can always have AI making them feel bad emotions to feed the dark spirits. A synthetic robot won’t die like a human so it’s a source of food forever for them, that’s the reason imo 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

My take on it is that there’s these dark spirits that feed off negative human emotion (dark energy). That’s why the world has been manipulated to be a life of fear, anxiety, depression for most people. The only slight issue is that humans eventually die, as a synthetic robot, their mind will be controlled by AI. They can always have AI making them feel bad emotions to feed the dark spirits. A synthetic robot won’t die like a human so it’s a source of food forever for them, that’s the reason imo 

But...can a synthetic humanoid, who is void a soul, create genuine emotional responses to sufficiently sate the dark spirits appetite?

 

Perhaps that is why we are still around?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, theo102 said:

It's simpler for most people to wear a mask than than it is for them to control their viruses that way.

 

 

so its simplicity over science, facts and health

 

gotcha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sensiblejoe said:

Google has automatically put covid 19 tracing apps on android phones without consent. Check settings/Google

 

I cant seem to find it on mine. Is it actually titled as covid 19 tracing? Can you explain exactly how i get to it on my phone? (Samsung) thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

My take on it is that there’s these dark spirits that feed off negative human emotion (dark energy). That’s why the world has been manipulated to be a life of fear, anxiety, depression for most people. The only slight issue is that humans eventually die, as a synthetic robot, their mind will be controlled by AI. They can always have AI making them feel bad emotions to feed the dark spirits. A synthetic robot won’t die like a human so it’s a source of food forever for them, that’s the reason imo 

 

The solution is simple. Guard your energy, be mindful of fear, anger, jealousy etc...then you won't feed them. If more of us did that the better hence I've been saying look at the positive side of any problems. While you are not changing problem instantaneously by focusing on the positive, you will be able to see a solution better than as if you were complaining. In another words, you will contributing towards our dream and not feeding entities.

Edited by chocomel
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

The solution is simple. Guard your energy, be mindful of fear, anger, jealousy etc...then you won't feed them. If more of us did that the better hence I've been saying look at the positive side of any problems. While you are not changing problem instantaneously by focusing on the positive, you will be able to see a solution better than as if you were complaining. In another words, you will contributing towards our dream and not feeding entities.

 

The number 1 way to protect yourself is to never watch TV news and stay away from social media.  Those are the vectors of transmission at the moment.  Also, nurture your own intuition, it will tell what's true and what's not, but only if you nurture it.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sensiblejoe said:

Google has automatically put covid 19 tracing apps on android phones without consent. Check settings/Google

 

1 hour ago, YHWHisgracious said:

 

I cant seem to find it on mine. Is it actually titled as covid 19 tracing? Can you explain exactly how i get to it on my phone? (Samsung) thanks

 

Not true. I checked on my own phone earlier, and while under Settings > Google there is indeed a new option for "Covid-19 exposure notifications", there is no new 'app' that has been automatically installed.

 

These notifications will only work if you:

  • have a 'suitable app' installed (as you can see from my screenshots, I don't)
  • have Bluetooth turned on (mine is off)
  • have device location turned on

Personally, I think this is all a waste of time, as it relies on people with 'Covid-19 symptoms' either:

  • being honest
  • having a smartphone with Bluetooth and device location turned on

 

2020-06-06-19-16-52.png

2020-06-06-19-17-16.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So what are peoples thoughts on the following.....

 

The pope dropping the title 'vicar of christ' ?

 

Has trump taken over the federal reserve and its meaning?

 

Lastly...As far as the plan of the cabal is it going as expected do you think? Just opinions tbh.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...