• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

The Death Cult masquerading as the 'ruling elite' have only just begun implementing this global coup. Their 'expert', the psychic Dr. Whitty, sees this 'pandemic' and the restrictions to contain it continuing until the winter of 2022. To lift the lockdown could only cause a resurgence of this more virulent strain of the 'contagion' which appears to mutate faster than a vaccine can be developed.

Big Pharma confess that the vaccine won't prevent infection, it will only lessen the symptoms, of an asymptomatic disease. You have no sign of illness before the innoculation, but after, well that's a risk only a brainwashed imbecile would take. The bottom line is, vaccination is not only pointless under these circumstances, but dangerous. Let's face it, coronavirus is the cold, at worst, the flu.'

The object is obviously to inject “something” into the unsuspecting populace and use coercive tactics to enforce it, among those who resist. Without the necessary 'papers' you will not pass; not on public transport, municipal buildings, hospitals, schools, dentists and even shopping centers. Access denied to the basics of civilized living. Unless you will acquiesce, you ought to have a plan....

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, wingwang said:

I was on the same 750 ml fluid restriction, was hard to do. They count soup and ice cream towards the daily quota. I was on intravenous diuretics which caused the dip in potassium. Lost 10 kg in 2 weeks, all fluid!

Glad you’re better now. 

23 hours ago, numnuts said:

I called out Peloton, as a PTB front, ages ago. It makes much more sense to me now.

I think your call is spot on about Peloton.  Just to add, Peloton shares have done very well for 2020, going up over 4 fold.    Also Tesla is up 7 to 8 times and Amazon has nearly doubled.

Edited by Orange Alert
5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Glad you’re better now. 

Cheers! I wish that was the case! I got a chest infection just before the first lockdown which has exasperated the old issues. I need an operation which is being kicked down the road because of this covid nonsense. The longer I wait the worse my health is getting. It's bollocks!

• Sad 1

Epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski has come out and said that flu cases are being redesignated, and thus falsely counted, as Covid-19. He disputes the mainstream view that masks and social distancing have caused the massive decline in flu cases and highlights the similarity between the two diseases.

Taking the mainstream view about the drop in flu rates and applying some logic, if a mask can work against the flu then why on earth wouldn't it sodding work against Covid-19?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/epidemiologist-says-influenza-cases-are-being-counted-covid-19

Top epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski says that the massive drop in influenza cases can be attributed to the fact that many are being falsely counted as COVID-19 cases.

Wittkowski, former Head of Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Research Design at Rockefeller University, cautioned that, “Influenza has been renamed COVID-19 in large part.”

According to CDC figures, the cumulative positive influenza test rate from late September into the week of December 19th was just 0.2%, compared to 8.7% from a year before.

According to Wittkowski, this is because many flu infections are being incorrectly labeled as coronavirus cases.

“There may be quite a number of influenza cases included in the ‘presumed COVID-19’ category of people who have COVID-19 symptoms (which Influenza symptoms can be mistaken for), but are not tested for SARS RNA,” Wittkowski told Just the News.

Those patients may “also may have some SARS RNA sitting in their nose while being infected with Influenza, in which case the influenza would be ‘confirmed’ to be COVID-19,” he added.

Wittkowski challenges the notion that masks and social distancing have resulted in a drop in flu cases, asserting that flu and COVID-19 viruses are “more similar than people want to acknowledge.”

“People know everybody is wearing masks and distancing, and so people want to come up with things that are good about it,” he said.

In places like California and Pennsylvania where mask wearing is most common, COVID-19 cases have continued to skyrocket.

As Just the News notes, “Data indicate that more than nine out of every 10 Americans in most states are wearing masks in public regularly; those numbers have been above 80% since the early fall. Yet average positive COVID-19 tests have multiplied by nearly seven times since the spring peak.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski has come out and said that flu cases are being redesignated, and thus falsely counted, as Covid-19. He disputes the mainstream view that masks and social distancing have caused the massive decline in flu cases and highlights the similarity between the two diseases.

Taking the mainstream view about the drop in flu rates and applying some logic, if a mask can work against the flu then why on earth wouldn't it sodding work against Covid-19?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/epidemiologist-says-influenza-cases-are-being-counted-covid-19

Massive decline in Flu cases due to masks and social distancing, total bollocks !

Your right if masks work against flu why not covid 19 ? Yet we are being told 1 in 50 people are infected with Coronavirus but the flu has become extinct.

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

More propaganda, "told you so" to the covid deniers! Had to go all the way to Utah to get the story!

Covid-denier dad ‘completely humbled’ after virus left daughter, 7, in agony with bulging eyes (thesun.co.uk)

Masses are so dumb they cant see how they use children & others to push the agenda..when they only highlight these cases during lockdown.

Remember the Muslim boy & the social distanced funeral.

The Kawasaki BS.

Its twisted to fucked.

This link has been shared on social media today. I cannot say for sure that the document is legit but it appears to be an internal document from the States from a "Vaccine Adverse Reaction Event Reporting System" (VAERS). The pdf runs to 172 pages and lists hundreds of adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine.

I asked the first person who I saw posting it what the document is and where it came from but haven't received a reply. I thought I would share the link but must make a disclaimer that I haven't been able to verify the source.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A84802f0c-fefb-4d4b-a33b-906a2073287e#pageNum=1

• Like 1

It was predicted by this forum, sometime back, that Nightingale Hospitals would be converted into mass vaccination centres, now it is happening in London.  How comes half of the London's empty Nightingale hospital can be put to use for vaccinations, when we are told there were over 87,000 COVID cases recorded last week (London having the highest regional rate for cases by far) and it's continuing to spread. Also "frightening" estimates say 1 in 30 Londoners, not including thoses in hospitals or care homes etc., have COVID by the ONS/Office of National Statistics.

The Prime Minister announced that London’s ExCeL exhibition centre will host one of seven new mega-vaccination venues launched in stadia and halls next week.

The current NHS Nightingale at the Docklands centre will be split, turning half into a vaccine hub capable of giving the jabs to tens of thousands of people each week.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/boris-johnson-escape-lockdown-vaccine-mps-b717931.html

M

ore than 87,600 Covid-19 cases were confirmed in the week after Boxing Day in London, official figures reveal today.

They show the disease continuing to spread in nearly all parts of the capital.  

The seven-day Covid rate has spiralled above 1,000 new cases per 100,000 people in 12 boroughs.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-coronavirus-cases-latest-figures-b714735.html

One in 30 people living in private households in London had coronavirus between December 27 and January 2, ‘frightening’ new estimates suggest.

It is significantly higher than the one in 50 people thought to be infected over the same period in England – some 2.06% of the population, according to new data from Office for National Statistics (ONS). Those figures do not include people in hospitals, care homes or other institutional settings.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/05/one-in-30-londoners-has-covid-ons-says-13854411/

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Mr H said:

More propaganda, "told you so" to the covid deniers! Had to go all the way to Utah to get the story!

Covid-denier dad ‘completely humbled’ after virus left daughter, 7, in agony with bulging eyes (thesun.co.uk)

Summary:

1. Kid gets sick.

2. It's not Covid.

3. It's blamed on Covid anyway.

4. Simpy Dad goes on TeeVee to say "I was wrong", so he can get lots of attention

5. See.  We told you!

I thought the virus is SARS-COV 2, not Covid-19.  How can you have a "Covid-associated" condition?

11 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This link has been shared on social media today. I cannot say for sure that the document is legit but it appears to be an internal document from the States from a "Vaccine Adverse Reaction Event Reporting System" (VAERS). The pdf runs to 172 pages and lists hundreds of adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccine.

I asked the first person who I saw posting it what the document is and where it came from but haven't received a reply. I thought I would share the link but must make a disclaimer that I haven't been able to verify the source.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A84802f0c-fefb-4d4b-a33b-906a2073287e#pageNum=1

That is a long list for the jab n go drive through.🥴

Like Gates said months ago, the side effects were going to be extremely painful, how he knew this I dont know.

42 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Masses are so dumb they cant see how they use children & others to push the agenda..when they only highlight these cases during lockdown.

The Kawasaki BS.

Its twisted to fucked.

Children are the perfect human shield for despots/fascists to hide behind.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

No, but I do remember the Jewish wedding with 7,000 or so guests in New York.:classic_biggrin:

A Hasidic wedding in Brooklyn slipped under the radar of city officials as it crammed 7,000 maskless people into a synagogue in defiance of Governor Cuomo's coronavirus restrictions

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Masses are so dumb they cant see how they use children & others to push the agenda.

they cannot grasp the fact that there really are evil people in positions of control

• Like 5

Im talking about this shite they milked during the 1st lockdown Alexa.

_111607566_funeral1.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52150141

Died of a heart attack, tested positive.

They managed to get a film crew at his funeral but family wernt allowed or some BULLSHIT.😂

The Jew wedding is typical double standards, but least they said fuck you to the authorities..

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

_111607566_funeral1.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52150141

Died of a heart attack, tested positive.

They managed to get a film crew at his funeral but family wernt allowed or some BULLSHIT.😂

That photo just needs dome concrete road blocks to complete the post apocalyptic look.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein