Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

If you feel like this....take a break and watch the Cosmic Secret below.

It was 2 hrs well spent. It made so much sense to me and many great quotes.

If you feel like shoving your fingers in your ears so that you won't hear another word : virus and lockdown.....

That's ok, do what it says in this video and you'll serve humanity. Forget Covid forever.

And those who were thinking of Exodus UK...you might want to decide the destination after watching the segment about a pole shift. It's not about picking a country where there is 0% tax and good health care system lol but survival in mind. If your community consists of shamans and healers, you'll be fine.

Solar flare wiping out the AI consciousness make sense too.

Keep unlocking your DNA. Our future is bright!

Edited by BridgeBuilder
  • Like 2
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Shining-one said:

Here's a tip: Get rid of TV. I did so years ago and never regretted it. It's full of negativity and doom. Instead, choose a good film and enjoy. I just watched Straw Dogs the other night with the very sexy Susan George.
When using the net, make sure you also read real books. Make sure you get quiet time to "think" and go a bit deeper, as John Lennon did.
Develop creativity. Learn guitar or piano. Write articles or a novel. Paint or draw.
Those who fret about viruses and doom often require straight replies. I tend to mention how former generations died in concentration camps or fought wars in trenches. "Man up!" is the term.

.... or “woman up”...... perhaps “people up” for those pc among us...lol

• Haha 1

The PM is unable to guarantee that children will return to school before the summer holidays, therefore it will be September before they can resume conventional schooling, if at all. Advisors have also stated that restrictions may be needed next winter, claiming millions now have the virus. So it would appear this lockdown is here to stay, indefinitely, with no end in sight. They are going to continue with this psy-op, with ever-mutating strains of an invisible and imaginary disease until people accept the “new normal” as a fact of life and get in lock-step, with the vaccination programme.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, numnuts said:

If everyone stopped watching TV, due to moral concerns over the TV licence, then the TV licence would be scrapped quicker than one can say 'BoJo The Clown'. The Wikipedia 'we need your cash to survive' begging bowl routine is also very pathetic. Not a chance that the PTB would ever let Wikipedia disappear. Not when they have strong control over it.       

Scrapping the TV licence will not be enough.  That just shifts the funding basis of the Corporation.  In Australia, they scrapped their TV licence and have ended up with a leftist state broadcaster funded out of general taxation.

The BBC must be abolished.

• Like 1

It was my wife's birthday today and I've been racking my brain what to get her, for a while now she has been wanting her wedding rings fixed, so as a surprise off we trotted to the next town to see a jeweler that was recommended to me by a friend . We got there slightly early so we decided to have an ice coffee each while waiting for the shop to open. The Queensland government has that track and trace system for covid  which my wife and myself ignore. Anyway we walked into a shop I sat down and my wife went up an ordered two ice coffees , she payed cash and after the change was given the women behind the counter said you have to sign in ,my wife wife replied sorry I don't have a mobile phone, then this obviously very self important prick in the Que started telling my wife  the law regarding covid and what she had to do , my wife  ignored him and walked back to the table where I was sitting. I couldn't work out why the bloke was turning around  looking at us and slightly shaking his head. Then my wife said he had a go at her about not signing in , I looked him square in the eyes and said I don't have a mobile either and I'm not signing any fucking thing , The self important prick didn't know what to do he was younger than me and bigger  but every time he turned around to look I was drilling two holes through his eyes with the don't fuck with me stare. Anyway as soon as he got his food he  left but I bet he could still feel my eyes burning a hole through the back of his skull till he was out of sight. 

Next the manager came up and was apologetic but said if you don't sign in by law I can't serve you, I said fair enough We will get takeaway then if that's OK , that's fine she said so we walked back into the shop and waited , we received our iced coffees and walked 10 mts out of the shop and sat on a bench seat near the foot path . But before I left I said don't you think it's silly that I can walk into your shop and order something ,pay cash and receive the change from you and that's legal but as soon as I sit down I have to give all my details to the government and by the way that chair just outside your shop is where we are going to sit without signing in. I was polite to the shop keepers but as you can guess I don't do self important assholes and authority very well.

Well we are getting the wedding rings done and a couple of others as well so guess what I'm in the good books again ( for at least a couple of days)

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Scrapping the TV licence will not be enough.  That just shifts the funding basis of the Corporation.  In Australia, they scrapped their TV licence and have ended up with a leftist state broadcaster funded out of general taxation.

Now all we have is the political propaganda and  disinformation arm of the Government and it's laughable, I think the catch phrase is 8 cents a day

Maybe the Black Death in the 16th century was a Hoax also, remember the Nursery Rhyme, Ring a Ring of Roses, which is supposed to refer to it ?

Lyrics
Ring-a-ring-a-rosies
A pocket full of posies
A tissue, a tissue
We all fall down
The king has sent his daughter
To fetch a pail of water
A tissue, a tissue
We all fall down
The robin on the steeple
Is singing to the people
A tissue, a tissue
We all fall down
The wedding bells are ringing
The boys and girls are singing

A tissue, a tissue
We all fall down

Plus they are always rewriting His-story.
A blast from the past
Edited by alexa
typo
11 hours ago, donotbend said:

The vaccination programme has started at the hospital. As far as I know, it is the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine that people are receiving. Now we have been asked not to spread "Anti Vaccine theories" If someone asks what are your thoughts on the vaccine we are not to express opinions and reasons. 

We are conducted a study on behalf of PHE, taking blood samples from staff to check for antibody levels for people who have had "COVID 19"and from staff who haven't had it. I think total of 130 staff members in total.

I remember a few months back there was a report saying that antibody levels are being lost after 6 months. From what I have heard from the positive antibody staff members the levels have not been lost. The reports issued from the lab have always comeback as positive. So I say that news report is full of shit. 

This brings me to the vaccine. I have access to the booking system that is being used. Now believe me when I say the hypnotism is real. There are 4 vaccination teams and the slots are full. Just today I counted at least 100 people who have decided to get the vaccine. I had a look at tomorrow's list and it's the same. 

On the study I have been talking about people who have POSITIVE antibodies are still getting the vaccine! I have no words! So when I read in news reports that frontline staff are refusing the vaccine. BOLLOCKS!!! They are climbing over each other to get the jab. 

Thanks for this post.  I am interested in the part above where you talk about positive antibodies.  I'm not quite clear about what you are saying and its implications.  My understanding of the conventional science is that the body produces antibodies as a reaction to a virus, hence the presence of positive antibodies can be considered an indication of infection.

If I interpret what you are saying correctly, all tests of staff are coming back positive, and also staff who have been tested positive for reactive antibodies are still submitting to inoculation.  These two points imply that the testing is bogus and/or the vaccine is bogus (probably 'and', because one implies the other). 

You are also being told that antibodies are still present long after six months, implying continued immunity, but if the testing is bogus in the first place, then what use are these results?

Edited by Ergo Storm

Idiots:classic_angry:

How Israel has left the world behind in the vaccine race: 24/7 operation that gets six doses out of each vial, instead of five, and gives 'left over' doses to the young every day has inoculated nearly one in six people 

How Israel has leaped ahead in the vaccine race

Some 1.4million Israelis have already received a dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, immunising nearly a sixth of the country's population within less than three weeks. Nearly 146,000 people received the jab on Monday alone - more than some Western countries including Italy, Spain and Canada have distributed in total - with jabs being given out in sports arenas and military reservists being drafted in to help. Pictured: A mass vaccination site in Tel Aviv.

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

Very surprised. Was looking at DM comments section to try and get a feel for the vibe of the nation. Have to admit, most people are buying this and siding with the government and for more. It's crazy!! Wow....Ghost town Britain: Commuting city workers shun the office as new lockdown is announced | Daily Mail Online

The comments section is often moderated.  You can't necessarily rely on it as a gauge of public opinion.  That said, there is no doubt that a significant section of the population are not just complying but actually believe in it as well (or if not that, they believe in the virtue of mass compliance, if you see what I mean).

Edited by Ergo Storm
10 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

This is the bit that the majority of the 'normies' are failing to pick up on...

They've been telling us we need to 'act now to curb the spread of the virus' since March last year (in the UK at least).

Wash your hands and use sanitiser

Keep 2m apart ("social-distance")

Wear a face covering (since June/July)

Have these actions 'curbed the spread of the virus'?

Close the schools

Close the pubs

Close the hairdressers

Close the leisure centres and gyms

Close the playgrounds

Have these actions 'curbed the spread of the virus'?

Nothing anyone is being told to do is making any difference. The virus somehow 'keeps spreading'.

Because its all a fallacy. The stats and data being presented by the government and media is all based on the premise of a testing procedure which is inherently faulty. Mainly because it is unable to detect the presence of any specific virus, let alone any virus that has actually been isolated and purified in a lab.

Hundreds of people are being tested positive daily now for a virus that they otherwise didn't know they had because they aren't exhibiting any symptoms.

"Cases" are increasing dramatically, because the number of tests being carried out has been ramped up, and because more and more otherwise-healthy people with no symptoms are being tested.

The medical definition of 'case' has been rewritten. Healthy people with no symptoms are being considered as 'sick' when they aren't. "Act like you've got it" is the message.

And we are in a position now where what I have stated (as opinion) in this post makes me a "Covid denier" or a 'spreader of misinformation'.

They are hindering, not helping, by preventing mass immunity.

10 hours ago, Noctua said:

This is all for our own good, of course. 

Police chief calls for power of entry into homes of suspected lockdown breakers

West Midlands police commissioner calls for ‘useful tool’ to enforce new national lockdown measures

The government should toughen the lockdown by giving officers the right to force entry into homes of suspected law breakers, a policing leader has said.

David Jamieson, the police and crime commissioner for the West Midlands police, England’s second biggest force, said: “For the small minority of people who refuse entry to police officers and obstruct their work, the power of entry would seem to be a useful tool.

“I have raised this issue with the policing minister previously and clarity on the power of entry would help police officers enforce the new Covid regulations more easily.

Useful tool?  He's a tool.

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

To be honest I'm not even sure I would wish to line up alongside folks who could do a 360 on such an important issue at the flick of a coin, have generally acted in a vile manner towards their fellow man for the past year, lack real intelligence and offer no kindness and who think that a soul is what you have on the bottom of your trainer. They wouldn't make my brigade!!! :) 

[Q. Why do we have a limit on reactions here?]

I agree with this comment.  As with Brexit, lots of people - famous and obscure - have shone a light on themselves during this hysteria and exposed their true nature and agendas.

2 hours ago, peter said:

It was my wife's birthday today and I've been racking my brain what to get her, for a while now she has been wanting her wedding rings fixed, so as a surprise off we trotted to the next town to see a jeweler that was recommended to me by a friend . We got there slightly early so we decided to have an ice coffee each while waiting for the shop to open. The Queensland government has that track and trace system for covid  which my wife and myself ignore. Anyway we walked into a shop I sat down and my wife went up an ordered two ice coffees , she payed cash and after the change was given the women behind the counter said you have to sign in ,my wife wife replied sorry I don't have a mobile phone, then this obviously very self important prick in the Que started telling my wife  the law regarding covid and what she had to do , my wife  ignored him and walked back to the table where I was sitting. I couldn't work out why the bloke was turning around  looking at us and slightly shaking his head. Then my wife said he had a go at her about not signing in , I looked him square in the eyes and said I don't have a mobile either and I'm not signing any fucking thing , The self important prick didn't know what to do he was younger than me and bigger  but every time he turned around to look I was drilling two holes through his eyes with the don't fuck with me stare. Anyway as soon as he got his food he  left but I bet he could still feel my eyes burning a hole through the back of his skull till he was out of sight. 

Next the manager came up and was apologetic but said if you don't sign in by law I can't serve you, I said fair enough We will get takeaway then if that's OK , that's fine she said so we walked back into the shop and waited , we received our iced coffees and walked 10 mts out of the shop and sat on a bench seat near the foot path . But before I left I said don't you think it's silly that I can walk into your shop and order something ,pay cash and receive the change from you and that's legal but as soon as I sit down I have to give all my details to the government and by the way that chair just outside your shop is where we are going to sit without signing in. I was polite to the shop keepers but as you can guess I don't do self important assholes and authority very well.

Well we are getting the wedding rings done and a couple of others as well so guess what I'm in the good books again ( for at least a couple of days)

It's like a real-life Philip K. Dick story.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Idiots:classic_angry:

How Israel has left the world behind in the vaccine race: 24/7 operation that gets six doses out of each vial, instead of five, and gives 'left over' doses to the young every day has inoculated nearly one in six people 

How Israel has leaped ahead in the vaccine race

Some 1.4million Israelis have already received a dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech jab, immunising nearly a sixth of the country's population within less than three weeks. Nearly 146,000 people received the jab on Monday alone - more than some Western countries including Italy, Spain and Canada have distributed in total - with jabs being given out in sports arenas and military reservists being drafted in to help. Pictured: A mass vaccination site in Tel Aviv.

This doesn't surprise me.  Israel is essentially a siege society with a very militarised, nationalistic culture.  Not difficult to rope in the entire population without much opposition.  (As an aside, an Israeli Jew can be quite different in attitude and mentality to a Diaspora Jew and there is often dislike of one by the other.  Not that I like either).