Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Tony Blair has called for an overhaul of vaccine rollout plans by not holding back second doses and instead using them to give patients their first jabs.

The former Labour prime minister said under the current system, "much of the country will not be vaccinated until spring or summer" - leading to "colossal" economic and health damages.

In a plea to Boris Johnson, he urged the prime minister to "radically accelerate" mass-immunisation.

I just knew Blair was a piece of garbage, ever since he turned Catholic in 2007

538641157_ablair.PNG.846685644f9960460a66cc5e99d80abc.PNG

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Are coaches or agents going around showing them how to use the PCR?

they'll have some trained monkeys in lab coats running PCR tests at 45 cycles in labs with no deeper understanding of what they are doing except the repetitious task they have been trained to repeat

I worked in a lab once in a non health industry measuring things with various machines and i didn't have a fucking clue what i was doing. I was just going through the motions of what i'd been shown

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

If enough people were thinking that way this situation could not happen in the first place

I have been divorced from that mindset for so long I can't imagine how sickening it must be for people to believe the worst of the covid bs out there. They crossed over to the primal fear from the get-go.

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Near me they recently setup 8 new additional fast test centres for people with no symptoms. The existing test centre was never used as it was. They are desperately trying to boost their cast numbers. 

well bare in mind that we probably ARE going to see a sudden rush of sick people this year because they have been injected with an experimental mRNA technique that killed its test subjects when it was previously researched

I am fully expecting to see an increase in death and disease as a DIRECT result of this covid-injection roll out....i don't even want to call it a 'vaccine' as it doesn't work like vaccines do

Second and third waves of pandemics shouldn't happen like that though because the first wave catches the low hanging fruit in the population ie the old and infirm so subsequent rounds should only be little ripples as the virus mops up anything that's left (people with weakened immune systems)

to have a massive second wave should show to virologists that something is not right here but many are probably too afraid to speak out for fear of losing their jobs and being demonised. That's why many of the whistleblowers speaking out are retirees!

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they'll have some trained monkeys in lab coats running PCR tests at 45 cycles in labs with no deeper understanding of what they are doing except the repetitious task they have been trained to repeat

I worked in a lab once in a non health industry measuring things with various machines and i didn't have a fucking clue what i was doing. I was just going through the motions of what i'd been shown

When they rolled out the smartmeters they hired legions of ordinary joes with no electrical expertise to install these new radiological meters.

Is it possible they did the same thing with the PCR testing?

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I have been divorced from that mindset for so long I can't imagine how sickening it must be for people to believe the worst of the covid bs out there. They crossed over to the primal fear from the get-go.

yeah some people are living in fear of an 'invisible enemy'

I'm more concerned about the very real and visible enemy running this and other countries

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

When they rolled out the smartmeters they hired legions of ordinary joes with no electrical expertise to install these new radiological meters.

sure just as they were seeking volunteers to administer the jabs who didn't need to have health backgrounds!

the more clueless the better because they don't want people figuring all this stuff out

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

PCR tests, I always refer back to the pseudo-epidemic article about them. That article just explains perfectly why this PCR test "emergency" will never end, until they reduce the volumes of testing.  

https://archive.is/Nx0eb

It still blows my mind that they think asymptomatic people are contagious. How exactly do they think people are spreading this corona virus without coughing and sneezing and showing signs of sickness?

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2

Just now, SimonTV said:

How exactly do they think people are spreading this corona virus? 

they don't think people are spreading the virus

they just need people afraid enough to sit back and do nothing whilst the DAVOS globalists remould our economy and remove our individual liberties

fear has paralysed people.

If the government had just told everyone to stay in their homes they would have been told, collectively, to EFF OFF!

But if they tell people they need to stay in their homes because a dangerous virus is lurking around every corner then suddenly everyone meekly obeys and polices themselves!

genius....in a diabolical way

• Like 2

Another fundamental problem with lockdown logic is herd immunity science. If someone is sick and will remain sick in to the future, if we lockdown for 10 months, what will happen in 3 years for example when we are out of lockdown and some sick person gets on to public transport and spreads the virus again? If we lockdown once, are we lockdown for ever, at what point will the risk of spreading the virus ever be low enough ever again to not justify a lockdown. It just doesn't make any logical sense to lockdown for a virus because a virus will spread regardless and sit within the population and spread over time, this idea that destroying the economy is a worthy sacrifice to keep hospitals empty is non sensical as the virus will only spread again in the future leading to more hospital visits at that point instead. We can't all hide away forever so that the hospitals are never busy. Looking at the statistics, most people who have or had covid-19 (if we accept it exists) did not go to hospital, so to assume that lockdown's are needed to prevent hospitals from becoming busy is without logical basis. 

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well bare in mind that we probably ARE going to see a sudden rush of sick people this year because they have been injected with an experimental mRNA technique that killed its test subjects when it was previously researched

I am fully expecting to see an increase in death and disease as a DIRECT result of this covid-injection roll out....i don't even want to call it a 'vaccine' as it doesn't work like vaccines do

Second and third waves of pandemics shouldn't happen like that though because the first wave catches the low hanging fruit in the population ie the old and infirm so subsequent rounds should only be little ripples as the virus mops up anything that's left (people with weakened immune systems)

to have a massive second wave should show to virologists that something is not right here but many are probably too afraid to speak out for fear of losing their jobs and being demonised. That's why many of the whistleblowers speaking out are retirees!

Exactly what happened with the the CAGW crowd. Plus the courts railroading, media steering, government ignoring, people sleeping and educators conditioning.

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

It would have to be sexually transmitted for asymtomatic covid to be contagious. Covid needs to exist first though.

That is exactly my point on the contagiousness. Corona virus is not airborne, it is not floating through the air spreading like a toxic gas. Although at the start of the pandemic operation there was some false information spreading in the media about how coronaviruses were now spreading through aerosols. Here is an article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/scientists-warn-of-airborne-coronavirus-spread/vi-BB19AQRp

They also did a whole bunch of false information about how the virus was able to spread differently than any other corona virus or flu that we had come across in history. A lot of the false information on this can still be found in the media from early last year. There was no scientific basis for these lies and false information, yet it became the basis for the idea that the virus was more contagious than any other virus we have come across in history. When if you realy look at the science on the contagiousness of viruses you will see that it is not in fact more contagious than anything we have seen in the past. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

sure just as they were seeking volunteers to administer the jabs who didn't need to have health backgrounds!

the more clueless the better because they don't want people figuring all this stuff out

Pretty picture in a courtroom. The main pillar supporting the boldest and most radical sacking of our lives and liberty was operated by persons oblivious to the process.

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

That is exactly my point on the contagiousness. Corona virus is not airborne, it is not floating through the air spreading like a toxic gas. 

We must maintain distance because they say covid can be expelled up to 6ft from a sneeze yet they need to excavate deep into your nasal cavity to get a reliable sample. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow just looked at beeb commentary from users.

These ones I really hope are fake! Not even sure why Keir was addressing the nation Covid: Sir Keir Starmer calls for 'round the clock' vaccinations - BBC News

Andrew Dundas
  •  

Yoshis Missing Yarmulke
    21:42
    to Andrew Dundas
    "
    I’m a old aged pensioner. If I’m required to get a vaccination at 2 o’clock in the morning, I’ll be there. I repeat: I’ll be there if asked at any time or place. Because it’s my duty to protect not just myself, but to protect the NHS capacity and anyone who I might come into contact.
    "
    Yoshis Missing Yarmulke replied:
    God bless you Andrew. If you’re anywhere near BA1 let me know and I’ll mask up and drive you tonight

•  

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

We must maintain distance because they say covid can be expelled up to 6ft from a sneeze yet they need to excavate deep into your nasal cavity to get a reliable sample. 

I don't think I have seen someone sneeze in public since the this whole pandemic operation started. I saw one old man visibly sick back in March at the supermarket but that is it. People that are sick tend to self isolate any way and healthy people tend to avoid sick people or at the least avoid getting in to the cough or sneeze paths of people. Any normal corona virus or flu would spread in the same manner. The lies they said that covid could stay on to surfaces for longer, yet when you look at the study, they were in complete darkness in lab conditions, not in public. They also didn't account for how that virus on a surface would get in to someone's mouth. This idea that you can pick up a corona virus from a shopping cart handle because someone before you coughed in to their hand and put their hand on to the same handle is a lie. 

13 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Wow just looked at beeb commentary from users.

These ones I really hope are fake! Not even sure why Keir was addressing the nation Covid: Sir Keir Starmer calls for 'round the clock' vaccinations - BBC News

Andrew Dundas
Yoshis Missing Yarmulke
21:42
to Andrew Dundas
"
I’m a old aged pensioner. If I’m required to get a vaccination at 2 o’clock in the morning, I’ll be there. I repeat: I’ll be there if asked at any time or place. Because it’s my duty to protect not just myself, but to protect the NHS capacity and anyone who I might come into contact.
"
Yoshis Missing Yarmulke replied:
God bless you Andrew. If you’re anywhere near BA1 let me know and I’ll mask up and drive you tonight

Suspiciously scripted narrative.

As these conscientious individuals are putting themselves out there as arbiters of morality.

I wonder if the gent in question feels the same way about protecting yours, mine, and everyone else's individual rights.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2

This quote is part of the reason the public are not so eager for covid to go to court. A favorable finding would take down too many people for crimes against humanity. The "reasonable person", that judicial object that represents the model reasonable person in the eyes of the law, would have checked his facts carefully before acting.  

If any settlements are reached they will be sealed from public view.

Snip-it_1609891705434.jpg.2d19ae794e1098dcd34e49525498a333.jpg

One of the first phases of this covid operation was to get as many people complicit as fast as possible. To reach that " no turning back" point. Sabotage the judicial process.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

“The Health Secretary has been absolutely clear that ”gagging“ is illegal and it will not be tolerated.”

Yet youtube, google, twatface,  fakebook, bing, yahoo, isp's, media channels etc gag or censor to "protect".

Im gonna get me one of them pushmepullyous.

You know it makes sense Rodney ;)

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic