Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

@GarethIcke

Just want to report that the video from this page has been removed.

https://davidicke.com/2020/05/01/covid19-caused-vaccines-dr-judy-mikovits-phd/

 

I am touched by this video. :classic_sad:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NPYdyZpSZCEA/

 

There are so many courageous people in the world, not just David but scientists, doctors, nurses....bashed yet kept going. God bless them. ?

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, theo102 said:

 

Because people can contract the virus through their eyes.

 

is a yawn infectious? 

survival works on danger signs. a sneeze, a snotty nose, the sound of breathing, a cough will display a danger to another. the body will react to protect itself. 

the sick body uses the sight of symptoms as a route to health. it copies, mimicks to get better

 

viruses do not spread by cells through the air

 

the sick body is cleaning up dead matter, it sneezes it out, it coughs it out,   another body takes the cue

 

a healthy body doesnt need to mimick but it stores the information 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With all this innvocation of war-time conditions, austerity for the war effort, volunteers, rations, we are in it together, pick for Britain etc., you could be excused for thinking 'conscription' is next on the cards, for all the thousands of people who now find themselves redundant and out-of-business.

 

And while we all focus on fake news, like “virus pandemics” or a contrived “race war” behind the scenes, British troops have just been completely absolved for a catalogue of war crimes committed in Iraq, for “lack of evidence.” Therefore, they can inflict torture, rape and murder, with impunity.

 

Russia has decreed it can now use a nuclear response to a non-nuclear attack, or against conventional arms. Norilsk Nickel of Russia has also caused an unprecedented ecological disaster in the Arctic, from a broken fuel tank at their plant, spewing oil into a formerly pristine environment.

 

After being given a green light by the Trump/Kushner “peace plan” Israel is poised to seize the West Bank and Jordan’s King Abdullah is warning of “massive conflict” with his country if they do. This is only a snippet of the affairs on the international “stage”which are passing under the radar.

 

Meanwhile, everyone is turning their attention to a “blacked-out” picture of another alleged suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, just like the “blackout” picures posted on social media last Tuesday. In the end, they published the patsy's face, so what are they trying to tell us about “blackouts?”

 

Edited by Velma
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another medical specialist chips in.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8391349/Coronavirus-UK-Tony-Blair-urges-Government-introduce-mass-testing-programme.html

 

Wonder what the rate for these contributions is?

 

If nothing else people are seeing what decades of lobbying, hand outs and  subservience to corporate medicine has done to the running of this country.

 

People's health is never the bottom line.

Edited by serpentine
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, zArk said:

survival works on danger signs. a sneeze, a snotty nose, the sound of breathing, a cough will display a danger to another. the body will react to protect itself. 

That's not how it works at a biological level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Another medical specialist chips in.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8391349/Coronavirus-UK-Tony-Blair-urges-Government-introduce-mass-testing-programme.html

 

Wonder what the rate for these contributions is?

 

If nothing else people are seeing what decades of lobbying, hand outs and  subservience to corporate medicine has done to the running of this country.

 

People's health is never the bottom line.

 

The reptillian faced Tony never says anything, unless the Elite has paid him and specified what to say. The Daily Mail rolls out the red carpet everytime even though most people consider Blair to be totally discredited. The Daily Mail is 99% the same in its core message as the BBC with the remaining 1% only being the difference in the window dressing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, chocomel said:

 

That's why the government is recommending not to wear a medical mask. Make sense? lol ?

According to Matt Hancock (penis jokes permitted) on the daily update, we can make our own at home. Must make a point of watching Blue Peter every day from now on, here's one I made earlier. More to come later. Feel a rant coming on, must be the rum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

750 Billion euros recovery plan? (fuck off) How, and in what world can any one start a recovery plan with money that does not exist. Nothing will change while the lunatics run the asylum. 

Edited by banjo dog
jones the post, not telling you to fuck off. Respect.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

750 Billion euros recovery plan? (fuck off) How, and in what world can any one start a recovery plan with money that does not exist. Nothing will change while the lunatics run the asylum. 

 

?, that’s okay banjo dog.

 

I live in hope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

The reptillian faced Tony never says anything, unless the Elite has paid him and specified what to say. The Daily Mail rolls out the red carpet everytime even though most people consider Blair to be totally discredited. The Daily Mail is 99% the same in its core message as the BBC with the remaining 1% only being the difference in the window dressing.

Tony Blair knew all about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Therefore he must know all about covid/ corona virus. Feeling very flippant this evening, must be the rum and coke.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Tony Blair knew all about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Therefore he must know all about covid/ corona virus. Feeling very flippant this evening, must be the rum and coke.

 

That's right and just like Saddam's WMDs, which never exsited and the 2 million people that marched against going to war in Iraq, the COVID can stirke in 45 minutes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you were a shop owner in the bullshit induced trying times ,you could have some real fun

My sign out the front would say ,due to the covid19 virus you all have to stand on your heads 1.5 mts apart make bird noises and balance a packet of shit paper on your feet

Help keep the community safe

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, theo102 said:

Former MI6 Head: Coronavirus Is Man-Made, Released From A Lab
Ex-MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove says China could be forced to pay ‘reparations’ to the rest of the world.

 

https://summit.news/2020/06/04/former-mi6-head-coronavirus-is-man-made-released-from-a-lab/

 

That would be the same Sir Richrard Dearlove that was head of MI6, back in the day, and said Saddam had WMDs which was all based on fabricated intelligence to go to war with Iraq.   Here we go again creating a distracting diversion for the agenda and a fake enemy.

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

People with blood group A should probably shield. People with O and just B factor are mostly ok, and O -ve seem to fight the virus of quickly before it can take hold..

The issue is the protein coatings and spike, they seem to masquerade as type A blood (certainly deliberate) so if you reject type A blood, then you’ll be fine as your bodily defences kick in (assuming they are working), but if you have type  A blood it is like the virus is disguised as part of your blood stream and so it takes longer to start fighting it when there are no anti bodies. This may in my view explain why some individuals can get higher viral loads, and then depending on the interplay between T Cells and NK Cells how quickly the cellular machinery can fight off infection.
 

It’s a bit like a car jacker who instead of holding a gun to you, says “would you like me to drive”. Group O and B say no and lock the doors/window, O -ve the run the car jacker over, but group A says “yes please” and only start fighting with the jacker after he has jumped 4 red lights and is driving down Main Street/The High Street at 125 MPH.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

What i don't understand, this cult, whose members include bill gates and opera winfrey, want to reduce the world's population by 95% because they feel there are too may people in the world.

I don't know.

I have been on backpacking holidays to africa asia australia, have walked for days, mile after mile, without so much as seeing another person. Around britain, when i drive through the countryside, i notice there are so many acres of unused land. Two thirds of the world is ocean. Massive areas of the globe are hotter or colder than normal and are totally unpopulated.

Can't understand this cult's point of view.

The world seems to be underpopulated with more than enough room for everyone.

Also, there are comments about not having enough food, putting a strain on the planet's resourses etc.

To address this I used to think why not grow crops on all this unused land? Well, why not? Because when i look out of my car window i see miles of unattended countryside growing nothing usefull, just wild grass and trees.

Until i realised that every year farmers are setting fire to crops, sinking ships and sending tons of food to the bottom of the oceans, claming off the insurance, because they cannot sell all this food. There is too much food in the world and not enough people to eat it !!!

If bill gates and opera winfrey are  such humanitarians, as on tv they keep telling me, why not use all this money to create new settlements underwater or on the moon or on other planets. Okay sounds a little sci-fi. Excuse me. But why not do something usefull. They appear on tv smiling, acting like they are nice people, your best friends, helpfull, wringing their hands in despair at the plight of the world, why not do something positive.

I cannot find any evidence to support their arguements for depopulation, all are invalid and have no scientific basis.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

What i don't understand, this cult, whose members include bill gates and opera winfrey, want to reduce the world's population by 95% because they feel there are too may people in the world.

I don't know.

I have been on backpacking holidays to africa asia australia, have walked for days, mile after mile, without so much as seeing another person. Around britain, when i drive through the countryside, i notice there are so many acres of unused land. Two thirds of the world is ocean. Massive areas of the globe are hotter or colder than normal and are totally unpopulated.

Can't understand this cult's point of view.

The world seems to be underpopulated with more than enough room for everyone.

Also, there are comments about not having enough food, putting a strain on the planet's resourses etc.

To address this I used to think why not grow crops on all this unused land? Well, why not? Because when i look out of my car window i see miles of unattended countryside growing nothing usefull, just wild grass and trees.

Until i realised that every year farmers are setting fire to crops, sinking ships and sending tons of food to the bottom of the oceans, claming off the insurance, because they cannot sell all this food. There is too much food in the world and not enough people to eat it !!!

If bill gates and opera winfrey are  such humanitarians, as on tv they keep telling me, why not use all this money to create new settlements underwater or on the moon or on other planets. Okay sounds a little sci-fi. Excuse me. But why not do something usefull. They appear on tv smiling, acting like they are nice people, your best friends, helpfull, wringing their hands in despair at the plight of the world, why not do something positive.

I cannot find any evidence to support their arguements for depopulation, all are invalid and have no scientific basis.

 

Think mainly its because they dont want actual humans about anymore they want the whole synthetic human hense the explosion in the transgender agenda. Humans to this cult are nothing more than slaves and eventually want humans more or less extinct sounds extreme I know but that's what's happening 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

 

 

Oh yes, the US military are nice and caring and have your best interests at heart with the biosensor implant, just think of them like the kind, charity spirited people of the Salvation Army, but with guns, missiles and nukes. The DARPA Colonel "we feel a strong sense of obligation that if we are going to ask somebody to be deployed to carry out their mission that we want to keep them healthy".  What about not deploying people to get killed and maimed for endless bullshit wars in the first place!

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...