Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Just now, Morph said:

Only they aren't dissidents. They are not convinced it's safe yet and rightly so. They are quite convinced the bleedin' virus is real though.

I totally agree, but refusing in the eyes of the establishment makes you a dissident. Is everything ok? You seem a bit tense.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Morph said:

What? The NHS staff in the video are all acting and lying? 

These are NHS workers showing what it is like at work, how is that propaganda?

Oh well, the replies you are making tells me everything about this situation. No amount of argument would work, would it. 

Is this where you put up tikoks of dancing nurses who wanted to show the old British never say die spirit, but it gets distorted to claim "problem, what problem"? I've read loads of this thread and there is a ton of rubbish being written without being addressed. Ah well - I await the torrent of abuse at anyone who argues with you people. No way you are hopelessly wrong - confirmation bias at it's absolute pinnacle.

I never said i was right or wrong. Its my opinion that the BBC are using the said report for propaganda.

As on the other hand, you post a video from BBC and take it for granted that everything portrayed in that clip factual.  Have you never seen anything ever where the media misrepresent the issue or exaggerate the facts.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Morph said:

People in the NHS are telling you it's bad and your first response is that it's a BBC lie. How can it ever be possible to get through to you on the off chance that you are actually mistaken?

Im sorry, but we have had no conversing at all on here. And you presume to talk as if you know my mindset by me posting "Pure BBC propaganda to me."

Your free choice to believe as such, but doesn't mean it is so.

Just now, Morph said:

Stop playing games. What ARE you saying? The BBC showed interviews from a whole group of people stressed and distressed. Are you saying this is not the norm? Or not what is happening?

I am not playing any games.

I merely posted my opinion on the BBC Video. You seem to be wanting me to make some song and dance about it, (like your tiktok nurses) as to if the people in the interview are true in their words.

I pass no judgement on any person who is working in a health authority with the deep core desire to help people.

I believe the nurses are honest in what they are saying.

Whether it is all in context is another thing.

26 minutes ago, Morph said:

What? The NHS staff in the video are all acting and lying? 

These are NHS workers showing what it is like at work, how is that propaganda?

Oh well, the replies you are making tells me everything about this situation. No amount of argument would work, would it. 

Is this where you put up tikoks of dancing nurses who wanted to show the old British never say die spirit, but it gets distorted to claim "problem, what problem"? I've read loads of this thread and there is a ton of rubbish being written without being addressed. Ah well - I await the torrent of abuse at anyone who argues with you people. No way you are hopelessly wrong - confirmation bias at it's absolute pinnacle.

They were caught lying a few days ago about children actually.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55518248

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9106509/Coronavirus-London-childrens-hospital-consultant-says-wards-NOT-youngsters-Covid.html

They have no shame.

Eq9HFyoXMAAyzrN?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
Just now, Morph said:

What context could it be in that is not relevant to the interviews? I hope you apply this level of consideration to evidence that is more in line with your beliefs.

The BBC is a profit making company, BBC News is the department that SELLS news stories. There has always been and always will be propaganda within the news. No matter from what side they are pushing for.

On 1/1/2021 at 2:30 AM, zarkov said:

Catherine Austin Fits, Full Interview, Planet Lockdown

Some elements of truth no doubt. Interesting, disturbing.

She was very interesting. The BoE 'losing' 80% of the cash ties in nicely. Wonder if there's a similar pattern of cash disappearing in other countries as well?

• Like 1
Just now, Morph said:

Ok, so mistakes made by the staff and corrected are proof of dishonesty, therefore interviews of staff giving their personal accounts must also be too?

Tell me something. Why would they correct this and not just leave it out there? 

And why are you posting a graph that tells us nothing? When people are kept indoors of course other infections are going to be limited that could lead to any number of deaths. I find it staggering that you think so many people could be involved in this colossal conspiracy in every hospital in every country. 

The graph shows there is no increase in mortality rates than any other year, same with hospitalisations.

The Matron whos a left wing activist was talking pure bullshit for the BBC got called for exposed for it.

Now you expect us to believe without question the same props, when we know very few people under the age of 60 have allegedly died of your Media fear virus. Thats according to offical NHS stats.

EqL-XCnXMAAG1za.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Morph said:

Don't worry, I'm sure I will be silenced very soon. Then you can get on discussing your observations with nobody to take you to task. I don't work for 77 and I find it laughable that you think yourself important enough to warrant it.

It would be so easy to just hack the forum and take it down, even then it would not be an indication you were "on the right track", just as likely to stop all the damage you were causing.

You just gave yourself away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Morph said:

Yeah, it seems to be a big disinformation thread with draconian measures imposed for dissenting voices. Not one person seems to be hanging around to argue any of this. No wonder the consensus is aligned, you seem afraid to have your observations questioned.

Now you seem to be putting everyone down as a narrow minded conspiracy theorist who ever comes onto here with no room to accept anything else.

I can say daily that I question both sides of the narrative. There are arguments that can be made on both sides.

There are many posts on this thread that highlight certain irregularities in the official narrative, you could argue the point on them. There are many quotes from ministers that contradict the official narrative, as laid out in many videos. Do you argue them?

I believe that with the human mind, anyone can be made to believe in anything.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Morph said:

Yeah, it seems to be a big disinformation thread with draconian measures imposed for dissenting voices. Not one person seems to be hanging around to argue any of this. No wonder the consensus is aligned, you seem afraid to have your observations questioned.

Says the clown pushing a 5 minute BBC video.

You been banned on this forum before anyway..hopefully the admins will remove you again.

• Thanks 1