Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Not quite inclusive enough 

Interesting that the rainbow is the unofficial symbol of Noahidism..... the agenda is all inclusive, then again it has to be when the same ruling class predators are behind it all to ensure anyone who is not in their class are corrupted, mutilated, mutated and then dead.

Edited by Bullion
iPad posting problem
  • Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

2 hours ago, alexa said:

How coincidental that Dogs are now getting covid.

Klaus doesn’t want private pet ownership, the same way he doesn’t want us to own anything by 2030. He’s probably hoping the coming food shortages will force people to eat their pets...... sick freak.

• Sad 1

mike graham on talkradio just had some doctor on, who has a pretty mainstream view of disease, just throw in the towel and say "the virus has won, the new variant is too contagious, lockdowns are a waste of time, herd immunity will be reached before the vaccination immunity can be achieved, best just let everyone get on with it and protect the elderly"

a completely sane and rational conclusion for a myriad of insane data

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The Sun celebrates the rollout of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine with a picture of a syringe, labelled a 'jab-o-meter' that suggests six million doses will be given out by end of the month. The tabloid calls the vaccine a "dose of genius" that "gives hope not just to the people of this nation but to the world." All I see in the mainstream news is pictures of bare arms being jabbed, it smacks of desperation. Why would the introduction of a “miracle vaccine” coincide with a Fifth Tier? Surley the purpose of the vaccine is to be able to relax the rules, reduce the tiers and return to commerce?

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Velma said:

Surley the purpose of the vaccine is to be able to relax the rules, reduce the tiers and return to commerce?

erm no. they told everyone last month, the 'jab' is a part of the arsenal to fight the horrible disease. lockdowns, restrictions, bubbles, face cloths, social distancing will all remain in place.

this year is the year for UBI , debt forgiveness and the slavery contract... own nothing, not even your own body and be happy forever

Edited by zArk
5 minutes ago, InBetweenWorlds said:

I have a question; right now my income is unemployment benefit. I hope I'm saying it right, English is not my first language. What rights do I have if the government would hold my income if I don't take the vaccine? 

well the dwp could say you willingly made yourself ineligible for benefits if employers require vaccination before offering you a job.  i wouldn't worry yet your probably way down the list of the to be vaccinated.

1 minute ago, InBetweenWorlds said:

I have a question; right now my income is unemployment benefit. I hope I'm saying it right, English is not my first language. What rights do I have if the government would hold my income if I don't take the vaccine? 

You have the Nuremberg code, not that will help as we would be full totalitarian, which we pretty much are now.

Maybe they will choose to keep the illusion going.
So would not be mandatory like that, but rely on corporations to starve us by refusing entry or employment.

EYb29tUWAAUuoS3.jpg.cec95a901402c4d60a6329b1c01e6cdd.jpg

Reply is back @Basket Casecheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Noctua said:

Let's take a big, long moment to think about this.  The media should be holding the government to account for these stats, and not endlessly churning out graphs.

Covid pandemic drives 163% rise in restaurant job losses in UK in 2020

Data also reveals that branch closures by hospitality firms increased by more than 75%

UK restaurants and casual dining firms recorded almost 30,000 job losses in 2020 as the Covid-19 pandemic drove a 163% jump in redundancies.

As a result of the tier adjustments that came into effect in England on New Year’s Eve, 22,082 restaurants are in tier 4 and are all closed except for takeaway, and 4,946 are in tier 3. Only five restaurants in the Isles of Scilly remain open for diners, according to the real estate adviser Altus Group.

Yep and then you have all the suppliers , drinks wholesalers etc. Redundancy back in September and the vast amount of my experience and contacts involves trade sales to the U.K. On-trade (pubs, restaurants etc) . Personally , I have very little chance of getting back into this industry for the foreseeable. Indeed , there is currently no industry of note. 

• Like 1

Happy (sic) New Year everyone...

Had Christmas "off" so just returning to the forum and apologies if someone has already posted this...

See the link below... of Course, with Mr Gates involved, you'd expect nothing less -it involves an operating system and licenses that he can sell over and over.... something he's got quite good at over the years...

http://tapnewswire.com/2021/01/moderna-admits-here-that-what-they-inject-now-is-an-operating-system/

• Like 2

We have already had curfews for pubs and restaurants. What's next a proper police state curfew thrown into the mix with people fleeing home before 10pm, like in parts of Europe?  From The Daily BS Express -

Boris Johnson considers national curfew as 'no question' tougher measures coming

DOWNING STREET has refused to rule out introducing a nation-wide curfew in a desperate bid to curb rising coronavirus infections.

PUBLISHED: 12:52, Mon, Jan 4, 2021 | UPDATED: 13:31, Mon, Jan 4, 2021

This morning the Prime Minister said there was "no question" stricter rules will be introduced "in due course" to help suppress new cases of the virus. Boris Johnson held a meeting of his "Covid-O" committee this morning to look at the latest data and consider what steps are needed to cut infections.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1379392/coronavirus-latest-update-uk-lockdown-curfew-new-national-tier-restrictions-boris-johnson

25 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

UK flag replaced with UN flag, is this confirmation of our takeover? 

Could it be due to this?

3/01/2021

Brian Urquhart, early leader of United Nations, dies at 101

800.jpeg
FILE - In this Nov. 17, 1987 file photo, Sir Brian Urquhart, former under secretary-general of the United Nations, left, and former President Jimmy Carter confer during the opening session of a Middle East conference held at the Carter Center in Atlanta, Ga.

Urquhart, who played a central role in developing the U.N. practice of peacekeeping, died at his home in Tyringham, Mass., on Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021, according to his family, reported by the New York Times. He was 101. (AP Photo/Linda Schaefer)

TYRINGHAM, Mass. (AP) — British diplomat Brian Urquhart, an early leader of the United Nations who played a central role in developing the U.N. practice of peacekeeping, has died, according to his family. He was 101.

Urquhart’s son, Thomas, confirmed he died at his home in Tyringham, Massachusetts, on Saturday but didn’t provide a specific cause, the New York Times reported.

Urquhart, born in Bridport, England in 1919, served in British military and intelligence during World War II before becoming the second official hired by the U.N. after its formation in 1945. He went on to be a principal adviser to the first five U.N. secretary-generals.

Full article at https://apnews.com/article/massachusetts-world-war-ii-united-nations-2fbca81e86472f6f89840f95240e4235

• Like 1