Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Snip-it_1609751872366.jpg.49aeebf77f995ad2e875dfb5a9b5ad88.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/01/02/large-numbers-of-health-care-and-frontline-workers-are-refusing-covid-19-vaccine/amp/

How hard was it for them to find out the PCR was being used fraudulently? It says so on the flyer that comes with the device. Every measure was premised on the validity of this testing method. The PCR test is the covid golden calf. Its the metaphorical wind that can blow the pandemic house of cards away.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
2 hours ago, alexa said:

(Being a man who is pro-choice only because I don't have the right to control what another person does with their body/life (if I'm allowed these days to have any opinion on the matter as I'm a man) nevertheless, I also find the aborted cell stuff utterly repugnant,  criminal and being non-religious, yet Spiritual -dare-I-say - Satanic - its also in some foods/flavourings btw)  I find the Woke-Pope a hypocrite of the highest order for this recent 'declaration'

Covid-19 vaccines developed using cell lines derived from aborted foetuses is "morally acceptable"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55409693

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I find the Woke-Pope a hypocrite of the highest order for this recent 'declaration'

Well quoted skit, I find him the most repugnant man on earth, he deserves hell as do all these PTB that are pushing this vaccine.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, alexa said:

Personally, I'd rather a Vet than a check-out chick jabbing me :)

Veterinarians invited to administer COVID-19 vaccines

https://news.vin.com/default.aspx?pid=210&Id=9986939

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Well quoted skit, I find him the most repugnant man on earth, he deserves hell as do all these PTB that are pushing this vaccine.

Benedict XVI Ratzinger was one dark looking creature.

b16.JPG.f40d5c2116d78c6c0c0c642444693b80.JPG

Francis is just a Woke Jesuit NWO puppet thats kinda funny at times

Whenever I think of John Paul II, I automatically think of this poster my mate had on his wall in my teenage years lol

8f2e9552554ece42a6ee805948df9d05--slim-shady-grunge.jpg.72c4bd145182dfdbd139538b2e39e0a6.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1

New threat -> Killer Fungi

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24833140-600-the-other-superbugs-killer-fungi-are-the-threat-we-need-to-act-on-now/

This really lines up with the deadwood theory. Essentially COVID, other respiratory diseases attack the old and those with weakened immune systems. This is all part of nature, rather like lions taking the slowest buffalo or fungus attacking a dead/dying tree.

With all these unhealthy baby-boomers around, there is little surprise there are more deaths in winter. Also the UK population is much bigger than official figures.

The scam is that this is just a normal flu season.

Back to the deadwood again. So they get rid of COVID? Something else will just replace it! Nature hates a vacuum.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

New threat -> Killer Fungi

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24833140-600-the-other-superbugs-killer-fungi-are-the-threat-we-need-to-act-on-now/

This really lines up with the deadwood theory. Essentially COVID, other respiratory diseases attack the old and those with weakened immune systems. This is all part of nature, rather like lions taking the slowest buffalo or fungus attacking a dead/dying tree.

With all these unhealthy baby-boomers around, there is little surprise there are more deaths in winter. Also the UK population is much bigger than official figures.

The scam is that this is just a normal flu season.

Nature, out of likes 👍

One lucky couple.

British couple dodge the entire Covid pandemic after moving to tiny island off Ireland's west coast that has no electricity, gas or running water just two days before UK went into lockdown

37547596-0-image-m-61_1609686150239.jpg

Luke, 34, and Sarah Flanagan, 36, from Leeds, moved to Owey Island off the west coast of County Donegal in Ireland on March 14 last year, just two days before the UK went into lockdown.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The point is not that it is Bill Gates or not. The point is the rest of the video. Why focus on the Bill Gates argument and ignore the rest of the video? 

You recognising the video is not Bill Gates is a step in the correct direction

but you still insist the video has some genuine merit 🙄

i don't understand why this propaganda concept is beyond your grasp

the information in the fake gates video isn't a revelation it can be found elsewhere

why are you making assumptions 

why are you concluding that i haven't watched all of the video?

the video contains information that can be tarnished in the minds of its target audience because of its association with a hoax video

a very common tactic for tainting the truth is to associate truth with lies

why do i need to explain this to you?

yesterday you were asking what the word hoax means

you also seemed to think the onus is on me to prove your claim invalid rather than you providing evidence to support

your claim that this video is real 🙂

your logic reminds me of a religious preacher

if you want me to believe your message you must provide evidence

it's not acceptable for you to tell me to prove your message to be untrue 

Let's take a big, long moment to think about this.  The media should be holding the government to account for these stats, and not endlessly churning out graphs.

Covid pandemic drives 163% rise in restaurant job losses in UK in 2020

Data also reveals that branch closures by hospitality firms increased by more than 75%

UK restaurants and casual dining firms recorded almost 30,000 job losses in 2020 as the Covid-19 pandemic drove a 163% jump in redundancies.

As a result of the tier adjustments that came into effect in England on New Year’s Eve, 22,082 restaurants are in tier 4 and are all closed except for takeaway, and 4,946 are in tier 3. Only five restaurants in the Isles of Scilly remain open for diners, according to the real estate adviser Altus Group.