Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Snip-it_1609723596182.jpg.3813425f814e305059a296737eebf5a4.jpg

This is the "next step" grade of fear people will experience.

The sudden realization that something not-covid is tracking and hunting them with lethal intent.

A sickening fear for sitting ducks.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Don't try to fight it, it ends in defeat. Simply, go to your bedroom, wait for your free pittance and never see anyone you love again. As so eloquently described in this masterpiece of forewarning

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Liberty said:

They must be using them for something. I’ve thought it for a while but seeing that clip I’m thinking they are doing that.  

Priming the public.
Months of the military "testing" the community and 'barcoding' "tested" children at schools? Check.
Seeming random (nothings ever random)'military' style marching around town.
Check

Set for deployment at 07:00 hours. No questions left to be asked.

Warm up for the real deal, expect Vancouver-style soon 

For "Remembrance Day" of course. 

Edited by skitzorat
56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:
Priming the public.
Months of the military "testing" the community and 'barcoding' "tested" children at schools? Check.
Seeming random (nothings ever random)'military' style marching around town.
Check

Set for deployment at 07:00 hours. No questions left to be asked.

Warm up for the real deal, expect Vancouver-style soon 

For "Remembrance Day" of course. 

The Great Cattle Drive 2021 style.

Snip-it_1609727998364.jpg.3760f800aaeb2e70a159cf5b8c96ad5c.jpg

From https://principia-scientific.com/lockdown-awakening-police-in-spain-join-the-freedom-protest/#comment-44092

Lockdown Awakening! Police In Spain Join The Freedom Protest

Published on January 3, 2021

Written by John O'Sullivan

bhh-h.jpg?resize=550%2C391&ssl=1

In a stunning development in Spain, a breakaway group of police officers has formed ‘Policias por La Libertad‘ (Police Officers for Freedom).

New video from Spain shows police officers joining lockdown protestors asserting their basic human rights to reclaim their freedoms and refuse to comply with draconian and unscientific pandemic measures.

Viewers can see a joyous presenter declare:

“Human dignity, human rights, and fundamental freedoms are to be fully respected in terms of medical practice. The interests and welfare of the individual should have priority over the sole interests of science or society. You see, the society can NEVER override the rights of an individual. So they do not have the authority to force any masking any testing or any vaccinations on us. We are free.”

[@ 2:55 for the best part]

More at www.youtube.com

The new organisation sets out it’s manifesto under the banner of “We are HUMAN BEINGS protecting and serving other HUMAN BEINGS .” Crucially, this appears to be a well-planned and large initiative as the body’s website declares:

“We are many colleagues from the different Corps who want to continue to carry out our work based on our personal and professional ethics.” 

The body astutely asserts a mandate under EU law by citing:

“Art 104 of the EC “The State Security Forces and Bodies, under the dependence of the Government, will have the mission of protecting the free exercise of rights and freedoms and guaranteeing citizen security.”

In addition, the website then cites RESOLUTION 34/169, of 1979, of the General Assembly of the United Nations; Codes of Conduct for Officials in Charge of Law Enforcement (December 17, 1979) which lays out the following canons:

Article 1.
Law enforcement officials shall at all times fulfill their duties under the law, serving their community and protecting all persons against illegal acts, consistent with the high degree of responsibility required by their profession.

Article 2.
In the performance of their duties, law enforcement officials shall respect and protect human dignity and uphold and defend the human rights of all persons.

Article 3.
Law enforcement officials may use force only when strictly necessary and to the extent required for the performance of their tasks.

Article 4.
Confidential matters of which law enforcement officials are aware shall be kept secret, unless the fulfillment of duty or the needs of justice strictly require otherwise.

Article 5.
No law enforcement official may inflict, instigate or tolerate any act of torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, or invoke the order of his superior or special circumstances, such as a state of war or threat of war, threat to national security, internal political instability or any other public emergency as a justification for torture or other cruel, inhuman
or degrading treatment or punishment.

Article 6.
Law enforcement officials shall ensure full protection of the health of the persons in their custody and, in particular, shall take immediate measures to provide medical care when required.

Article 7 .
Law enforcement officials will not commit any act of corruption. They will also rigorously oppose and combat all such acts.

Article 8 .
Law enforcement officials will respect the law and this Code. It will also do when in its power to prevent any violation of them and to vigorously oppose such violation.
The officials in charge who have reason to believe that a violation of this code has occurred or will occur shall report the matter to their superiors and, if necessary, to any other appropriate authority or body that has control or corrective powers

United Nations POLICE CODE OF ETHICS 

Read more here: https://www.policiasporlalibertad.org/

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 5
35 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

SCREECH SCREEECH SCREEEECH

1479260459_Screenshot2021-01-04170333.png.70ef37e4a6e961621c5a4f2292c9397a.png

This phenomenon may be due to serious dysfunction in the immune system that not even a vaccine can help. Any biological part or biological function can be or become dysfunctional and it seems likely there are even those  in the healthcare profession who are very susceptible and currently impossible to identify beforehand before such things happen.

comedy basic psy ops continue. 

From the beeb today. "Pivitol moment as as oxford vaccine roll out begins"  Hurrrah!!!!! We're saved

Two lines below....."What could tougher rules mean" - Ah we're not saved!!!

So everything is great because of the vaccine, but at the same time we're going to lock you up like little lizards. More confusion and mixed messages and give with one hand take with another.

These people are becoming amateurs at this psy op game - expected better tbh

Home - BBC News

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Time traveller arrives in 2030, nearly a decade after the first covid series of routine injections began. He opens a dialogue with them.

All those white, blonde people. You've literally just triggered every woke warrior on earth 😄

11 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

First of all let me say hi from the UK. All we can ever do in life is our best. Try not to be too hard on yourself (I'm very guilty of this myself and therefore can sense this in your words). Our best is all we have to give. If you don't give enough then you will feel this in in your heart. If you give too much then it take it's toll on your body and mind. Your best is enough and is where you should try to sit.

By not consenting to the 'act' (ie not wearing a mask) you are already living your truth and fearless. If the day comes when we can't work, buy or sell then we can only cross that problem when it arrives. Our hearts will guide us on that day.

It's all an illusion of dark magic for me. Fear based lies and deception. You can choose to live in it or outside it.

The choice is yours......Good luck.

thanks for your kind words ,I will try and apply them ,Im always being told I try to take on too much .Im originally from the Uk and follow a lot of what goes on there ,its makes me sad and angry to see what s been happening ,wont be long till its the same here and  in many other countries unless people stand against it .Im too old to be in the front line but as you say ,living your truth by acting in small ways can help.

• Like 2
On 1/3/2021 at 12:32 PM, Macnamara said:

I think they will pursue any avenue of control that that they can conceive of and will pursue them all at the same time. This particular robot is right out of the pentagons DARPA research so it is coming out of military research and it would be naive to think such things won't then have a military application

If the police are robots then the elites don't need to worry about their enforcers developing a conscience and not showing up to work:

new robot dog

WABC 12/11/2020
Eyewitness News got an exclusive look at a new tool the NYPD has at its disposal for responding to emergency situations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/exclusive-a-look-at-the-nypd-s-new-robot-dog/ar-BB1bPjF4

8671182_121020-wabc-nypd-robot-dog-img.j

REAL-LIFE ROBOCOP: Robot police officers will soon REPLACE humans

ROBOTS will soon replace human police with the first real-life robocop to be launched this summer.

PUBLISHED: 16:42, Mon, Mar 20, 2017 | UPDATED: 16:49, Mon, Mar 20, 2017
Dubai-robocop-870684.jpg

UK police are using AI to predict who could become violent criminals

The pilot project was highlighted in a new report calling for national guidance on algorithms in policing

Police in the UK are using AI to identify future criminals in a pilot of a system that the government wants to roll out nationwide.

The system uses a machine learning algorithm to predict which low-level offenders on a database of 200,000 criminals are likely to commit “high harm” crimes in the future.

Risk scoring is already used operationally to assess the probability of individuals reoffending. The new system “seeks to do so in a far more rigorous and reliable way,” reads the minutes from a 2019 meeting of the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner’s Ethics Committee.

https://thenextweb.com/neural/2020/02/24/uk-police-are-using-ai-to-predict-who-could-become-violent-criminals/

I would like to introduce the robo dog to my baseball bat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1