Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

11 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

First of all let me say hi from the UK. All we can ever do in life is our best. Try not to be too hard on yourself (I'm very guilty of this myself and therefore can sense this in your words). Our best is all we have to give. If you don't give enough then you will feel this in in your heart. If you give too much then it take it's toll on your body and mind. Your best is enough and is where you should try to sit.

By not consenting to the 'act' (ie not wearing a mask) you are already living your truth and fearless. If the day comes when we can't work, buy or sell then we can only cross that problem when it arrives. Our hearts will guide us on that day.

It's all an illusion of dark magic for me. Fear based lies and deception. You can choose to live in it or outside it.

The choice is yours......Good luck.

thanks for your kind words ,I will try and apply them ,Im always being told I try to take on too much .Im originally from the Uk and follow a lot of what goes on there ,its makes me sad and angry to see what s been happening ,wont be long till its the same here and  in many other countries unless people stand against it .Im too old to be in the front line but as you say ,living your truth by acting in small ways can help.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2021 at 12:32 PM, Macnamara said:

I think they will pursue any avenue of control that that they can conceive of and will pursue them all at the same time. This particular robot is right out of the pentagons DARPA research so it is coming out of military research and it would be naive to think such things won't then have a military application

If the police are robots then the elites don't need to worry about their enforcers developing a conscience and not showing up to work:

new robot dog

WABC 12/11/2020
Eyewitness News got an exclusive look at a new tool the NYPD has at its disposal for responding to emergency situations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/exclusive-a-look-at-the-nypd-s-new-robot-dog/ar-BB1bPjF4

8671182_121020-wabc-nypd-robot-dog-img.j

REAL-LIFE ROBOCOP: Robot police officers will soon REPLACE humans

ROBOTS will soon replace human police with the first real-life robocop to be launched this summer.

PUBLISHED: 16:42, Mon, Mar 20, 2017 | UPDATED: 16:49, Mon, Mar 20, 2017
Dubai-robocop-870684.jpg

UK police are using AI to predict who could become violent criminals

The pilot project was highlighted in a new report calling for national guidance on algorithms in policing

Police in the UK are using AI to identify future criminals in a pilot of a system that the government wants to roll out nationwide.

The system uses a machine learning algorithm to predict which low-level offenders on a database of 200,000 criminals are likely to commit “high harm” crimes in the future.

Risk scoring is already used operationally to assess the probability of individuals reoffending. The new system “seeks to do so in a far more rigorous and reliable way,” reads the minutes from a 2019 meeting of the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner’s Ethics Committee.

https://thenextweb.com/neural/2020/02/24/uk-police-are-using-ai-to-predict-who-could-become-violent-criminals/

I would like to introduce the robo dog to my baseball bat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Snip-it_1609751872366.jpg.49aeebf77f995ad2e875dfb5a9b5ad88.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/01/02/large-numbers-of-health-care-and-frontline-workers-are-refusing-covid-19-vaccine/amp/

How hard was it for them to find out the PCR was being used fraudulently? It says so on the flyer that comes with the device. Every measure was premised on the validity of this testing method. The PCR test is the covid golden calf. Its the metaphorical wind that can blow the pandemic house of cards away.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

2 hours ago, alexa said:

(Being a man who is pro-choice only because I don't have the right to control what another person does with their body/life (if I'm allowed these days to have any opinion on the matter as I'm a man) nevertheless, I also find the aborted cell stuff utterly repugnant,  criminal and being non-religious, yet Spiritual -dare-I-say - Satanic - its also in some foods/flavourings btw)  I find the Woke-Pope a hypocrite of the highest order for this recent 'declaration'

Covid-19 vaccines developed using cell lines derived from aborted foetuses is "morally acceptable"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55409693

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I find the Woke-Pope a hypocrite of the highest order for this recent 'declaration'

Well quoted skit, I find him the most repugnant man on earth, he deserves hell as do all these PTB that are pushing this vaccine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Personally, I'd rather a Vet than a check-out chick jabbing me :)

Veterinarians invited to administer COVID-19 vaccines

https://news.vin.com/default.aspx?pid=210&Id=9986939

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Well quoted skit, I find him the most repugnant man on earth, he deserves hell as do all these PTB that are pushing this vaccine.

Benedict XVI Ratzinger was one dark looking creature.

b16.JPG.f40d5c2116d78c6c0c0c642444693b80.JPG

Francis is just a Woke Jesuit NWO puppet thats kinda funny at times

Whenever I think of John Paul II, I automatically think of this poster my mate had on his wall in my teenage years lol

8f2e9552554ece42a6ee805948df9d05--slim-shady-grunge.jpg.72c4bd145182dfdbd139538b2e39e0a6.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1

New threat -> Killer Fungi

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24833140-600-the-other-superbugs-killer-fungi-are-the-threat-we-need-to-act-on-now/

This really lines up with the deadwood theory. Essentially COVID, other respiratory diseases attack the old and those with weakened immune systems. This is all part of nature, rather like lions taking the slowest buffalo or fungus attacking a dead/dying tree.

With all these unhealthy baby-boomers around, there is little surprise there are more deaths in winter. Also the UK population is much bigger than official figures.

The scam is that this is just a normal flu season.

Back to the deadwood again. So they get rid of COVID? Something else will just replace it! Nature hates a vacuum.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

New threat -> Killer Fungi

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24833140-600-the-other-superbugs-killer-fungi-are-the-threat-we-need-to-act-on-now/

This really lines up with the deadwood theory. Essentially COVID, other respiratory diseases attack the old and those with weakened immune systems. This is all part of nature, rather like lions taking the slowest buffalo or fungus attacking a dead/dying tree.

With all these unhealthy baby-boomers around, there is little surprise there are more deaths in winter. Also the UK population is much bigger than official figures.

The scam is that this is just a normal flu season.

Nature, out of likes 👍

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic