Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

The notion, that if you try something, several times, and it clearly doesn't work. Conclusion. Do even more of it!

If you are engineering the boldest wealth transfer in the history of mankind it becomes a thing that has worked beyond expectations. A thing of great beauty.

• Like 2
  • Replies 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Covid Sharia.

Eq1ts0dXMAApR0W?format=jpg&name=medium

''friendship is not a vaccine''

wow.....that is worthy of a place in a classic dystopian novel.....i feel like that could have been plucked right out of orwells '1984'

congrats to the person who came up with that one as you really have reached new levels of criminal insanity

1 hour ago, BridgeBuilder said:

aw, maybe that's what they wanted to achieve. Everyone to accept whatever, how ridiculous it may be.

Please centre yourself. Do no lose yourself. Believe in yourself. Where is your logic? They snatched that away from you?

In time like this, where they are trying to distract and spin you around, you need to be in the eye of a storm. It can be a very lonely journey at times. David was more or less on his own to fight his ground for years. People thought it was ridiculous that he's talking about aliens, shape shifting reptilians and child abuse shit etc..... It belonged to a LaLa Land. Look what's happening now? Regardless of what people said about him, he didn't lose his focus.

I didn't mean it absolutely literally.  I have plenty of logic, thanks.

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the madness has only just begun...

Just as the people who are sick now are likely to be people damaged by the flu vaccine roll out, the people who have received the covid injections will start to suffer 'immune enhancement' and will start dying left, right and centre; at that point the WHO will try and claim that what is happening is the spread of a new more deadly virus or a new more deadly mutation of the coronavirus to cover their tracks.

The 'big one' will be the damage caused by this current global vaccine roll out

Covid ‘may not be the “big one” and there could be worse pandemics to come’

Jen Mills

Tuesday 29 Dec 2020 11:51 am

The World Health Organisation has given a stark warning that there could be worse pandemics than Covid-19, saying the world must prepare. Dr Mark Ryan the head of the WHO emergencies program, said coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is likely to become endemic, and that countries would have to learn to live with it even after a vaccine is rolled out. He warned however that future pandemics may be even harder to cope with. ‘I will say one thing, which may come as a shock to people,’ he said. ‘This pandemic has been very severe. It has spread around the world extremely quickly and has affected every corner of this planet,’ he said. ‘But this is not necessarily the big one.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/29/covid-may-not-be-the-big-one-and-there-could-be-worse-pandemics-to-come-13818761/?ito=cbshare

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

But that Dr Ryan - total psychopath

to suggest people be removed from their families.....that's a very dangerous individual right there

that guy needs to be removed from society and placed in a prison so that he cant harm people

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

to suggest people be removed from their families.....that's a very dangerous individual right there

that guy needs to be removed from society and placed in a prison so that he cant harm people

• 23 March - 27 April - NZ Lockdown Draconian Lockdown - "infected" people self q. at home
  • 7 or 8 April - Ryan makes that comment
  • 12 August - Auckland lockdown/masks on public transport/military checkpoints (virus magically reappears in community after 102 days) NZ starts to take 'infected' people+households from their homes.

They couldn't change the script halfway through original lockdown, but remembered that sage advice from Ryan during the next rollout.

I was doing some research on why I struggle to add meaningful and coherent posts here and I found this. This I believe is 10% less of either of them, so enjoy as long as you aren't a child.. Just think, covid is anyone that isn't riki oh. And riki oh is you. (wtf?) 

2 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

That's not marching. That's a bunch of low rank untrained dogs. It's an insult to marching. Watch the perfection of the North Koreans, Chinese, old Soviet troops and Nazis if you want to see real perfection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

That's not marching. That's a bunch of low rank untrained dogs. It's an insult to marching. Watch the perfection of the North Koreans, Chinese, old Soviet troops and Nazis if you want to see real perfection.

I never thought I would see the day when Britain would become an actual overt police state, but that is now the case.  It is shameful.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I never thought I would see the day when Britain would become an actual overt police state, but that is now the case.  It is shameful.

It was inevitable. The way things have been heading last couple of decades at least. In hindsight, it was all so obvious that this day was coming. And all the so-called 'conspiracy nuts' were right all along.

• Like 1