Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

all granny killers must die,

the most important thing in the world is to save the grannys

Everyone thinks she’s just a dotty old woman, but Joe knows the truth. He’s seen behind her mask and glimpsed the wicked glimmer in her eyes—she is pure evil. And now she’s out to get Joe, unless he can stop her and her band of nasty grannies first

234947._UY475_SS475_.jpg.a1e6992a684cead4fcba6357a60959a8.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Everyone thinks she’s just a dotty old woman, but Joe knows the truth. He’s seen behind her mask and glimpsed the wicked glimmer in her eyes—she is pure evil. And now she’s out to get Joe, unless he can stop her and her band of nasty grannies first

granny killaz

CRW_6706w.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

I'll let someone else say it.  I'm thinking of a word that begins with 'c'...

Despite a year of tight controls on our movements and behaviour, the virus is now “out of control” according to Starmer. Ergo, the measures evidently don't work and governments can't legislate a 'pandemic' away. So what do the oppossition propose? The same as the PM of course, but with even tougher restrictions and higher tiers. Are they trying to 'defeat' a disease or cause a social disaster? What do they suggest now? Perhaps sitting indoors in a straight-jacket on a chair, indefinitely, until we die?

29 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"...we can confirm that the three other tigers in Tiger Mountain and the three African lions that exhibited a cough have also tested positive for COVID-19"

https://newsroom.wcs.org/News-Releases/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/14084/Update-Bronx-Zoo-Tigers-and-Lions-Recovering-from-COVID-19.aspx

They were brave people indeed, wonder how they managed to test those tigers and lions.

While we're at it, why not test some birds? Snails and slugs? Maybe a whale for good measure?

Tigers and lions 'recovering from COVID-19', come on this is all being made up surely? But people are willing to believe it!

Race against time to trace commuters as Wolverhampton bus tests positive for COVID-19

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

They were brave people indeed, wonder how they managed to test those tigers and lions.

While we're at it, why not test some birds? Snails and slugs? Maybe a whale for good measure?

Tigers and lions 'recovering from COVID-19', come on this is all being made up surely? But people are willing to believe it!

Race against time to trace commuters as Wolverhampton bus tests positive for COVID-19

@Grumpy Owl Tiger Flu!

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Already seeded in the mass consciousness. Dictator Dan Andrews openly said in one of his briefings  that the technology is there that could monitor your health and vital signs. No doubt a bulk download from all that fitbit and iPhone heath data info will occur and they'll know when youre "sick" before you do and be at your door ready to 'isolate' you before you even sneeze. Minority Report style

https://caldronpool.com/dan-andrews-suggests-tagging-people-with-electronic-devices-so-the-government-can-monitor-their-health-and-location/

Tagging and then something like this down the road, an implatable biosensor brought to you by those caring, life saving people at DARPA/US Military.

• Like 1

Slightly random comment but.... just wanted to share the inversion I am finding the most amusing currently.

The notion, that if you try something, several times, and it clearly doesn't work. Conclusion. Do even more of it!

Seriously, can't believe this shite is still going on....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Slightly random comment but.... just wanted to share the inversion I am finding the most amusing currently.

The notion, that if you try something, several times, and it clearly doesn't work. Conclusion. Do even more of it!

Einstein's version of insanity. 

51 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

no matter what shit biden and kamalla try and pull over there the american people MUST hold onto their guns!

we are dealing with psychopaths so everytime the public gives ground to the authorities they will simply take more ground and if we don't stop the process then it WILL lead to detention camps and those camps won't really be for anyone infected with a virus, they will be for anyone who doesn't want to be a slave on a technocratic plantation

• Like 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

Einstein's version of insanity. 

Yes indeed!

Sorry should have provided some context. Really in response to Boris saying even more stricter rules are heading our way..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

that's cos is ain't really about a virus

its about bringing in the new world order technocracy

a virus is just the bogeyman

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah it's like a relationship that clearly doesn't work, they've broken up and gotten back 10 times, it's turned highly abusive and now they're thinking the solution to all their problems is they should get married and have kids. Absolute madness.

SAGE claims the measures need to be applied with "a step change in rigour" - in other words, a lot more forcefully. So expect tier four-type bans on visiting other households to become normal.

They suggest considering a return to the two-metre rule because it's more effective than the one-metre plus guidance adopted last year.

Masks need to be made of three layers, not just one, and worn in more locations than now - including workplaces, schools and crowded outdoor spaces.

That could be a hint that the government's current "hands, face, space" slogan may need to make way for something stronger. What like? FUCK RIGHT OFF!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55524764

Edited by Velma
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

whatever happened to  the covid  sniffing dogs?

Mr B, (if you are reading this)

Here is my take on your recent, most logical questions.

You asked, "whatever happened to test 'n' trace?" and other things we have 'forgotten' and no longer mentioned.

It's like we have this attention of a 3-year old that today's news no matter how big it is, will be forgotten the next day.

Proof: We are no longer bothered/talking about Andrew or Bashir....right?

This is on purpose I suspect. A stage magician would call it sleight of hands.

"While they are keeping us busy debating one thing or another, they are progressing with the real agenda." said a master mason. And you all know what that agenda is.... the Great Reset, an introduction of new currency. Once they achieve this, the madness, the pressure will be eased though I don't know if they will disappear. It will continue for awhile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

What? I'm not sure I follow. You ask why he is effeminate, I provide a logical explanation and this is your reply? Thinking about it, maybe you didn't want an answer 🤷‍♂️

I'm not necessarily contradicting you, rather I'm steering my own post away from a tangent and trying to get back to the point I was trying to make.  I wasn't asking why he was effeminate.  I was noting that he looks like a woman/girl.  It's not merely that he is a man who has mock or genuine feminine traits or a feminine aura about him, it's more than that.  He could actually be confused for a female. which I regard as something else.  The fact he is homosexual is I agree probably related to it, but not all homosexuals are effeminate or look feminine, and heterosexual men can be effeminate.  

My real point, though, is there seems to be a lot of this, an explosion in homosexuality and gender fluidity and confusion, and also a degrading of masculinity, and I find it weird, I think it may have a genetic basis to it, and I think it partly explains or is one of the symptoms of the underlying hysteria and desire for medical safety.  

Edited by Ergo Storm

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

no matter what shit biden and kamalla try and pull over there the american people MUST hold onto their guns!

It's OK for the Americans because of their Second Amendment,  but what can we do here in the UK ? We are all stuffed. The only thing we can do now is pray. 🙏

14 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

whatever happened to  the covid  sniffing dogs?

As of Dec 6, almost ready to be trotted out.

Sniffer-dogs being trained to operate in Australian airports may be capable of detecting COVID-19 before a positive reading shows up in tests

BEFORE - scary times ahead.

"We've done it in training and our next step will be to deploy in airports with incoming international passengers,....they could be used without the other testing, they could be used for initial screening."

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7042913/sniffer-dogs-recruited-for-covid-defence/?cs=14231