Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, alexa said:

Send in the troops! 150 new mobile Army teams will deliver vaccinations with a fleet of Land Rovers and Chinook helicopters

 

It is part of a mission dubbed Operation Delta Force, Mail on Sunday can reveal

Defence sources say operation - named after elite US Special Forces unit - will involve medics and logistics experts helping to deliver vaccine in harsh winter

Plan could involve 1,500 personnel; it is understood to have been approved by Ministers, with troops beginning training in giving vaccine jabs from this week

 

The Armed Forces will create 150 mobile vaccination teams to deliver Covid jabs as part of a mission dubbed Operation Delta Force, The Mail on Sunday can reveal. (Above, members of the military in Cardiff last week)
 
+4

 

The Armed Forces will create 150 mobile vaccination teams to deliver Covid jabs as part of a mission dubbed Operation Delta Force, The Mail on Sunday can reveal. (Above, members of the military in Cardiff last week)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9107423/Army-teams-deliver-vaccinations-fleet-Land-Rovers-Chinook-helicopters.html

Body language says it all in these images. Most are not onboard. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DarianF

    2841

  • oddsnsods

    2279

  • Avoiceinthecrowd

    2069

  • SimonTV

    1932

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

Not apropos, and this may at first seem strange, but when I watch this, I wonder to myself whether the person on the left is male or female.  I don't mean this in the 'conspiracy theory' sense, but my thoughts are not too far removed from that.  I also don't mean to offend Owen Jones or insult him personally, but he is assumed to be biologically male, yet in his physiognomy, mannerisms and voice, you could easily mistake him for a young female - a girl.

 

I suppose there is a relevance to Covid in that I do wonder if one of the reasons all this irrationalism is around us is that the male population has in effect been all-but neutered as a result of industrialisation (chemicals, plastics) and the dysgenic effect of massive social welfare programmes.

 

In all seriousness, is Owen Jones a vision of The Future Man - ergo, we are seeing before our eyes the formal abolition of men and Man in any meaningful sense?

 

When I look at all these people around me wearing masks and complying, I do wonder whether I am just exaggerating the social implications of the whole thing and it's just ordinary people behaving normatively, or is it that there is something bio-genetic going on?

 

As to who gets the better of whom in this debate, I notice this is argued over in the comment section, but I don't think either of them 'won'.  They both put their points across and one must make up one's mind.  To that extent, Owen Jones' efforts here are admirable, but he is dead wrong in everything he says.

 

 

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Has anyone asked willing guinea pigs why they'd have the vaxx if it doesn't stop them from getting Kung Flu?

I'm wondering because Dr Killary said so.

 

Question: What IS the incentive, what IS the point of having one?

 

Answer: Because 1) everyone is getting it. 2) the government says I should. 3) all of the above

 

see you are making the mistake of thinking rationally...

 

to be a branch covidian you have to have BLIND faith in the SAGE gatekeepers who are advising the government

 

If you even pause for a moment to exercise your own personal responsibility over your own health and actually do some research then you will find your faith shattered so its essential that you NEVER EVER question anything that the government and their complicit media talking heads tell you.

 

To be a fully fledged branch covidian you must hand over all responsibility for thinking to the high priests of the technocratic crown such as the SAGE team and their behavioural psychologists

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BridgeBuilder said:

Tell the police that they will be replaced by robots and they will join us on Universal Basic Income.....

 

Somebody needs to develop a handheld EMP to stop this crazy shit.

 

oh great they can dance now.....what can possibly go wrong?

 

Yeah the shortsighted (blind) police who are currently bullying the british public so that they can collect their own paycheque from the freemasonic crown whilst everyone elses businesses are destroyed will find themselves replaced by robots and AI so fast its going to make their heads spin

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

i hope they straffed those granny killers!

 

Can't have humans roaming free across the land now can we? Must keep them all confined in the 'urban zones' of UN Agenda 2030 under permanent lockdown

 

All we need now are 'smart' masks (muzzles) that can tell the government through the 5G wifi cloud when you open your mouth so that the covid-police (soon to be robots) can come and shut it again....can't have people talking to each other.....could spread the truth-virus and the technocracy cannot abide the truth

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

@Ergo Storm i believe he is gay, however, he may well be one of these non-binary individuals, so that is possibly the reason for his effeminate mannerisms. 

Yes, but remember that homosexual men aren't always effeminate.  Homosexuality is another question in itself.  I suspect there is some evolutionary basis for it and I have my own theory about that, but at the same time, it's inescapable that if more people are homosexual, that would imply some sort of group-level unfitness.  I know that's not nice, but thinking about it logically, one wonders why we have this explosion in homosexualised culture and why it suddenly became fashionable?  Again, I can only theorise speculatively, but I would have thought industrialisation and things such as chemicals and synthetics in water supply and the psychological and cultural effects of surplus labour, as well as dysgenics as a result of nannying social policies, are large factors in it.

 

In short, and of relevance to this Covid thread, is that I think people are just weaker and spiritually smaller and it's almost as if we are at some sort of major cleave in human development where some of us realise that things have gone wrong, or too far in a counter-productive direction, and indeed there does need to be a Great Reset - just not the sort of revamp the elites have in mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

Please, don't start that.  You'll give them ideas and they'll be banning dogs next.  Outlandish, I know, but I'm ready to believe anything now.

 

I can see the woke headlines: "Top experts say that 10 million dogs will have to be put down in new Covid emergency"

I think we just have to cull all of nature if we are to ever rid ourselves of this deathly scourge!

 

TORONTO -- A new study suggests that cats may be catching the novel coronavirus at far higher rates than thought before....

 

“Some preventive measures should be implemented to maintain a suitable distance between COVID-19 patients and companion animals such as cats and dogs, and hygiene and quarantine measures should also be established for those high-risk animals,” the study said. 

 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/cats-may-be-contracting-covid-19-at-a-higher-rate-than-thought-before-study-1.5098382

 

 "...we can confirm that the three other tigers in Tiger Mountain and the three African lions that exhibited a cough have also tested positive for COVID-19"

https://newsroom.wcs.org/News-Releases/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/14084/Update-Bronx-Zoo-Tigers-and-Lions-Recovering-from-COVID-19.aspx

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Not apropos, and this may at first seem strange, but when I watch this, I wonder to myself whether the person on the left is male or female.  I don't mean this in the 'conspiracy theory' sense, but my thoughts are not too far removed from that.  I also don't mean to offend Owen Jones or insult him personally, but he is assumed to be biologically male, yet in his physiognomy, mannerisms and voice, you could easily mistake him for a young female - a girl.

 

I suppose there is a relevance to Covid in that I do wonder if one of the reasons all this irrationalism is around us is that the male population has in effect been all-but neutered as a result of industrialisation (chemicals, plastics) and the dysgenic effect of massive social welfare programmes.

 

In all seriousness, is Owen Jones a vision of The Future Man - ergo, we are seeing before our eyes the formal abolition of men and Man in any meaningful sense?

 

When I look at all these people around me wearing masks and complying, I do wonder whether I am just exaggerating the social implications of the whole thing and it's just ordinary people behaving normatively, or is it that there is something bio-genetic going on?

 

As to who gets the better of whom in this debate, I notice this is argued over in the comment section, but I don't think either of them 'won'.  They both put their points across and one must make up one's mind.  To that extent, Owen Jones' efforts here are admirable, but he is dead wrong in everything he says.

 

 

Yes it does seem a very strange comment and verging on something. But I’ll leave it there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i hope they straffed those granny killers!

 

Can't have humans roaming free across the land now can we? Must keep them all confined in the 'urban zones' of UN Agenda 2030 under permanent lockdown

 

 

Typhoons today, terminator seeker drones tomorrow.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Typhoons today, terminator seeker drones tomorrow.

 

all granny killers must die, be incarcerated and have their businesses destroyed....to save the grannys

 

the most important thing in the world is to save the grannys

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Yes, but remember that homosexual men aren't always effeminate.  Homosexuality is another question in itself.  I suspect there is some evolutionary basis for it and I have my own theory about that, but at the same time, it's inescapable that if more people are homosexual, that would imply some sort of group-level unfitness.  I know that's not nice, but thinking about it logically, one wonders why we have this explosion in homosexualised culture and why it suddenly became fashionable?  Again, I can only theorise speculatively, but I would have thought industrialisation and things such as chemicals and synthetics in water supply and the psychological and cultural effects of surplus labour, as well as dysgenics as a result of nannying social policies, are large factors in it.

 

In short, and of relevance to this Covid thread, is that I think people are just weaker and spiritually smaller and it's almost as if we are at some sort of major cleave in human development where some of us realise that things have gone wrong, or too far in a counter-productive direction, and indeed there does need to be a Great Reset - just not the sort of revamp the elites have in mind.

What? I'm not sure I follow. You ask why he is effeminate, I provide a logical explanation and this is your reply? Thinking about it, maybe you didn't want an answer 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

Please, don't start that.  You'll give them ideas and they'll be banning dogs next.

 

It's funny you should mention this Ergo, as me & my hub were only discussing this today, how we might protect ourselves, and I suggested getting a dog.

 

IMO this is exactly what they want to do, a vicious dog could be classed as weapon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

lady-gaga-performs-during-the-2020-mtv-video-music-awards-news-photo-1598974791.jpg.a1ce9b2c0e714c23b2c7d1480ca80d99.jpg

 

 

***your smart face mask speaks to you***

''you have opened your mouth. You will now be docked 5 social credit points. The covid marshalls have just been notified of your breach of public health protocol. If there is a further infraction today they will visit your smart box-home when it is your turn to occupy it for the day and remove you for re-education.''

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Macnamara said:

 

 

***your smart face mask speaks to you***

''you have opened your mouth. You will now be docked 5 social credit points. The covid marshalls have just been notified of your breach of public health protocol. If there is a further infraction today they will visit your smart box-home when it is your turn to occupy it for the day and remove you for re-education.''

Now suck Satan's cock! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Now suck Satan's cock! 

 

swallow down the genetically modified synthetic mRNA jizz of your artificial intelligence overlord and wear its luciferase brand forever

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

all granny killers must die, be incarcerated and have their businesses destroyed....to save the grannys

 

the most important thing in the world is to save the grannys

 

This is how granny killers will get dealt with under Tier 6, as shown at 47 seconds in the video.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Orange Alert said:

This is how granny killers will get dealt with under Tier 6, as shown at 47 seconds in the video.

 

and no one will mind....after all the media said they were 'terrorists' and likely 'agents of putin'

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...