Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Look at this performance

Outrageous, they clearly don't care what they are enforcing and the rights of others. Shame they can't remember the oath they took to protect and serve the public. Gobshites the lot of em

4 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I'll let someone else say it.  I'm thinking of a word that begins with 'c'...

Here we go again. Boris started the initial step of mentionong a national lockdown and now Sir Keir Starmer, a 110% establishment man, is playing his part to get the public angry at the perceived inaction by Boris, thus to manipulate the public to demand and accept more imprisonment.

Sir Starmer says the virus is out of control, so how many grannies has he killed by being interviewed out on the street?

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Tier 10 COMING TO ENGLAND (fears of 5th wave) = you're not allowed to look at yourself in the mirror, you have to breathe in and out in separate rooms and you have to be in a different house to yourself to use the toilet. (Source- 'professor' Neil Ferguson)

You've forgotten Tier 9:

If you cough or sneeze, you must report yourself to nice Dr Whitty through the online Covid reporting site.  Our friendly triage team will then contact you by phone to discuss your clinical needs.

Covid deniers are terrorists and will be detained or required to wear an electronic tag.  This is for their own good. 

Pray to Covid-Allah-Buddha-Yahweh-Satan six times daily, for six minutes, at the sixth stroke after the hour.  Remember: there is no symbolic significance in the number '6' here, it's purely the science.

In Tier 9 zones, you can still look at yourself in the mirror, except if you're a cis-gendered heteronormative white man, in which case it would be racially privileged to do so.

1352466219_Screenshot2021-01-04060448.png.a5825b305acd87c2b02f0d1167842ce4.png

Sir Mark also suggested the UK has struggled to keep cases down because it is a 'western liberal democracy', hinting that draconian countermeasures adopted in unfree countries like Vietnam had suppressed the virus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9108113/Covid-UK-SAGE-adviser-says-Tier-5-needed-suppress-virus.html

Stretch that overton window 

1 minute ago, Sidlittle said:

you do post some fine stuff mate 🍻 

Thanks. No problem, if I post any fake content call it out and I will do my best to not post anything fake as well. 

• Like 1

Another very good OffGuardian Article 

COVID 19 vaccine trials appear to have caused some confusion. Hopefully, this article might help clear things up a bit. People genuinely appear to believe that the COVID 19 vaccines have undergone clinical trials and have been proven to be both safe and effective. That belief is simply wrong.

The main point is this. If you decide to have Pfizer and BioNTechs experimental mRNA-based BNT162b2 (BNT) vaccine, or any other claimed COVID 19 vaccine for that matter, you are a test subject in a drug trial.

cont. 

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/03/what-vaccine-trials/#comments

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

will be detained or required to wear an electronic tag.  This is for their own good.

Already seeded in the mass consciousness. Dictator Dan Andrews openly said in one of his briefings  that the technology is there that could monitor your health and vital signs. No doubt a bulk download from all that fitbit and iPhone heath data info will occur and they'll know when youre "sick" before you do and be at your door ready to 'isolate' you before you even sneeze. Minority Report style

https://caldronpool.com/dan-andrews-suggests-tagging-people-with-electronic-devices-so-the-government-can-monitor-their-health-and-location/

Edited by skitzorat

4 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

The video is well known to be a hoax it has no credibility

that is not Bill Gates it doesn't seem anything like him to me

it seems very poor quality

do the DOD use a potato to record their videos>?

Can you please say who the person doing the presentation is then, if not Bill Gates?

Also can you tell us where this was taking place and what this presentation is about?

Also how was it proven to be fake?

It is obviously a man looking eerily like Gates, it is a presentation about effects on the brain during a study clearly. The man asking questions is asking relevant questions. So I'm just looking for the evidence of its non authenticity...which I feel you must have to be so vehement about it. Thank you.

Tier 6 will be the highest tier and will be forced upon the whole country in June, the sixth month. They simply love that number. As I posted on 21/12 (2+1+1+2=6) the darkest day in the northern hemisphere the number of deaths from covid had reached 67,616. The other possibility considering what has happened in the recent past is Boris resisting what Kier wants so he appears to be the good guy and then after a month or so he does exactly what Starmer wants. Kier Starmer leader of the labour party, do me a favour, he is nothing more than another bastard tory.

Edited by banjo dog
Forgot to add
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pinkman said:

Harsher restrictions? We already can't 

- see family or friends 

- use the hospitality industry 

- travel out of our area

-more which I can't be bothered to type up. 

There will always be tougher restrictions, and people will always accept it.. People are addicted to 'lockdowns'. 

They are addicted to the lockdowns because they are being paid to sit at home and buy online.

7 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Can you please say who the person doing the presentation is then, if not Bill Gates?

Also can you tell us where this was taking place and what this presentation is about?

Also how was it proven to be fake?

It is obviously a man looking eerily like Gates, it is a presentation about effects on the brain during a study clearly. The man asking questions is asking relevant questions. So I'm just looking for the evidence of its non authenticity...which I feel you must have to be so vehement about it. Thank you.

That's been confirmed on previous pages. Not sure how far back, probably no more than 4 pages back, but the identity of the individual conducting the presentation has been confirmed. Sorry, I can't remember the name..... Dahlmer or something like that. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

That's been confirmed on previous pages. Not sure how far back, probably no more than 4 pages back, but the identity of the individual conducting the presentation has been confirmed. Sorry, I can't remember the name..... Dahlmer or something like that. 

Thanks... I didnt see it. Dahlmer? Sounds ominous lol

People who die within 28 days of a positive PCR-test are classified as COVID-19 deaths. Yet people who die within days of a vaccine is considered not related or blamed on pre-existing conditions. Yet pre-existing conditions are ignored when labelling deaths as covid-19. 

‘It Was That Quick': Teen Died 3 Days After Being Hospitalized With COVID-19, Mom Says

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/it-was-that-quick-teen-died-3-days-after-being-hospitalized-with-covid-19-mom-says/2404875/

Edited by SimonTV

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

People who die within 28 days of a positive PCR-test are classified as COVID-19 deaths. Yet people who die within days of a vaccine is considered not related or blamed on pre-existing conditions. Yet pre-existing conditions are not ignored when labelling deaths as covid-19. 

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/it-was-that-quick-teen-died-3-days-after-being-hospitalized-with-covid-19-mom-says/2404875/

It "ATE HER THROUGH" like Ebola :P1209408910_Screenshot2021-01-03234446.png.6f7527e36c425741f022543249613f6d.png

32 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

She caught it from the dawg :P

Exclusive: Buddy, first dog to test positive for COVID-19 in the U.S., has died

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/07/first-dog-to-test-positive-for-covid-in-us-dies/

Please, don't start that.  You'll give them ideas and they'll be banning dogs next.  Outlandish, I know, but I'm ready to believe anything now.

I can see the woke headlines: "Top experts say that 10 million dogs will have to be put down in new Covid emergency"

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 2