Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 45.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

What a time to be alive (or existing day to day as the case may be) 😔

Coronavirus restrictions 'probably about to get tougher', says Boris Johnson

Prime minister says he is ‘fully reconciled’ to prospect of stricter measures in England in weeks ahead

Boris Johnson has raised the prospect of even tougher lockdown measures, including school closures, being imposed in England in the coming weeks to stem surging Covid-19 rates.

Amid concerns over pressure on the NHS and the higher transmissibility of the new coronavirus variant, the prime minister revealed he was “fully reconciled” to potentially having to “do things in the next few weeks that will be tougher”.

He also acknowledged that the coronavirus curbs were “probably about to get tougher”.

Nearly eight in 10 people in England are already under “stay at home” tier 4 measures, which include the closure of non-essential shops and strict one-to-one outdoor meeting limits between households, but Johnson suggested stricter curbs could be introduced.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Screenshot_20201230-155828.jpg.f732fc2667a0bd74eabdc61736516eee.jpg.8ef967f59a6d3d9b81d81a0fe12e0e48.jpg 

Harold Hillman destroys the presumptions of cellular shape, contents and function.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18CBKvfgvL0P7uIDOkdwcKWZzYgX3GVHg1LjYrmhb0Eo/edit

there was an audio interview on David Crowes Infectious Myth but its been pulled .

http://www.big-lies.org/harold-hillman-biology/modern-biology-fraud.htm

the cgi images of balls are completely unsubstantiated

the ribonucleic acid rna is a nonsense also

Hillman was awesome

• Like 2
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Its disinfo that discredits what is actually being said in the video.

I can't remove the bill gates text from the video and the video has a lot of interesting information in it. The DOD is clearly considering ways to use vaccines and viruses to change the brain chemistry of people. If you don't think they would use this on their own citizens you would have to be crazy. We are dealing with absolute psychopaths at every level of the government. 

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I can't remove the bill gates text from the video and the video has a lot of interesting information in it. The DOD is clearly considering ways to use vaccines and viruses to change the brain chemistry of people. If you don't think they would use this on their own citizens you would have to be crazy. We are dealing with absolute psychopaths at every level of the government. 

Its not just text, they have changed the voice & that discredits the information being presented.

Thats propaganda not truthseeking.

We dont need to deceive leave that to the BBC.

The truth is apparent.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2
Just now, oddsnsods said:

Its not just text, they have changed the voice & that discredits the information being presented.

Thats propaganda not truthseeking.

We dont need to deceive leave that to the BBC.

The truth is apparent.

https://twitter.com/LevanaLomma1/status/1345693308073381888?s=20

Who changed the voice? bullshit. It certainly looks and acts like Billy Gates and even if it is not, what they are discussing is worth sharing and is not disinfo. Just because Corbett said so, now we have to ignore the video? 

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

The video may well have interesting information in it but this truthful information can be misrepresented to be false because the video itself is known to be a hoax video

The sheep can easy dismiss all of the videos content as nonsense if so directed by an authority figure

"Everthing in the video is nonsense it's not even the real bill gates cry the sheep"

Just now, SimonTV said:

Who changed the voice? bullshit. It certainly looks and acts like Billy Gates and even if it is not, what they are discussing is worth sharing and is not disinfo. Just because Corbett said so, now we have to ignore the video? 

Post what you like, im just saying that video was an embarrassment 6 months ago. I post shit from twatter that turns out to be untruth & have been called on it on here a few times, so I try to check my sources more thoroughly.

And I strongly disagree with posting known disinfo NO NEVER!.

Thats the Goebbelian medias job.

• Like 1
Just now, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

The video may well have interesting information in it but this truthful information can be misrepresented to be false because the video itself is known to be a hoax video

The sheep can easy dismiss all of the videos content as nonsense if so directed by an authority figure

"Everthing in the video is nonsense it's not even the real bill gates cry the sheep"

What do you mean a hoax video? In what way is it a hoax?  This is a presentation given to the DOD about changing extremists brain chemistry with vaccines and virus. You are saying that it is all fake, that it is not actually a DOD video and this is just actors pretending to be at a presentation? What are you saying exactly?