Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• oddsnsods

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Some images of today's demonstration in London (not taken by me personally).                

Fuck the fuck off.

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Don't forget that if all that fails they have the trump card (pun intended).......Mask shortages!

Can you imagine the panic? It will make the bog roll rush look like childs play.

LOL -  they would go nuts,  if it is possible to enter into a more disillusioned state of mind than they are presently.

At least the supermarkets might be empty of people but then again they might be empty.

57 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

There are so many possibilities though with the duplicitous cowards running the show.

The current vaccine may protect against a disease to be released at a later date for the purpose of wiping out all the dissidents who refused the vaccine.

It isn't possible to know what they've got up their sleeves, so even the knowledge that evil lies and manipulation are taking place on a global scale does not really give us much advantage over the brainwashed. 

I think they would like that but I am not sure they are clever enough for it. (biologically)  

Chemically or EM imho, but I do agree that if they could they definitely would.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I speculated about this before and got shot to pieces, so here I go again...

If this is all about a fake virus and fake pandemic, maybe the vaccines are fake as well?

Maybe further down the line there are some really noxious vaccines in store for us all. Perhaps this 'first wave' of vaccines are completely non-toxic and harmless, after all this is all about getting people used to the idea. Yes, there are reports of adverse reactions and people dying, but there could be any number of reasons for this, perhaps to fuel the 'anti-vax' conspiracies, but maybe not as a direct result of taking a 'placebo' vaccine, I really don't know.

When governments turn round and state that 'mixing' two unproven vaccines is "probably safe", that leads me to think that we have two vaccines that are nothing more than 'placebos', and under normal circumstances will do no harm to most people.

"Take the vaccine!" "Just get jabbed!"

At this stage, it would make no sense to me for people to be willingly injected with poison that will kill them.

Save all that bad stuff for a later date, once people have adjusted and acclimatised to having to have to 'have a jab' every year in order to 'keep them safe'.

Give it a couple of years, the 'pro-vaxxers' will be boldly stating "see you had nothing to worry about" whille the 'hesitant anti-vaxxers' will be made to look "a bit silly".

At that point, unleash the 'real deal' and any new deaths or 'adverse effects' can be brushed off as some 'new virus'.

For which we all need a 'new vaccine', which our world governments will pump ever more public money into developing.

Please note my use of the words "maybe" and "perhaps" before anyone decides to try and shoot me down again.

I am not convinced that the controllers want sufficient numbers of people to have the vaccines - at least not yet. I think the primary goal is to destroy all the small businesses and create complete economic dependence first. Then they really have the leverage they need for mass vaccination programmes and other bio-technology.

I think they are being far too open about the rush to develop the vaccine and adverse reactions. They are also making themselves look desperate with pitiful performaces from Matt Hancock and obvious set ups in who was administered the vaccine first. It has also been made clear that having the vaccines won't mean that social distancing and masks etc will end therefore making the jab pointless. And there is now the UK government's departure from recommendations that the different types of vaccines should not be mixed.

If insufficient numbers of people have the vaccination, this gives the controllers the excuse they need to continue to keep us locked down - particularly with the WHO changing the definition of herd immunity which is now specifically achieved via vaccination. They are stalling and dragging this out I think - the longer they keep us locked down, the more small businesses will go under and the greater their chances of bringing in their great reset and global governance. If there was mass vaccine take up now, it would be harder to justify the other restrictions.

Big Pharma are already raking in the profits as the UK government has committed to buying millions upon millions of doses, and the pharmaceutical companies are not going to care what is going to happen with the jabs afterwards and if they actually get used. So any money wasted will fall on the government along with any blame for mismanagement.

I think another part of bringing in the new global technocracy involves a complete loss of trust in, and destruction of, our national governments - and poor handling of the pandemic underpins this. They want us to think that our governments are failing us through incompetence, hence the laughable performances from our politicians. The solution, once our economies have been destroyed, will be globalisation.

I am not advocating for people to have the vaccines - of course not. Non-compliance in all forms needs to be implemented now but, in particular, small businesses need to reopen and stay open.

• Like 6

In case people here aren't already aware of him, Andy Nowicki, an American dissident Right commenter, has produced some interesting YouTube videos on Covid-19:

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDFMuRPjyGo25j81EQyVVcA

Website: https://affirmativeright.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-lockdown-is-psyop-part-11-that.html

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, alexa said:

OK you get arrested, fair enough, but my argument is why has the DM reported on this, also showing the 8 min vid that Debbie Hicks made of these empty hospitals? which you can't dispute against.

it doesn't matter that you know the truth about the hospitals being empty. It only matters that you are too afraid to do anything about it

So if you are already aware of the government lies then they are saying to you that yes the hospitals are empty but if you go out and record that and show it to others then you will be arrested and if you aren't aware that the government is lying by this point then frankly a video in the daily mail won't persuade you otherwise because you are already not thinking critically and will simply rationalise it away just as you have rationalised everything else away upto this point

Edited by Macnamara
4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I speculated about this before and got shot to pieces, so here I go again...

If this is all about a fake virus and fake pandemic, maybe the vaccines are fake as well?

Maybe further down the line there are some really noxious vaccines in store for us all. Perhaps this 'first wave' of vaccines are completely non-toxic and harmless, after all this is all about getting people used to the idea.

I think they'll strike while the iron is hot and the adverse reactions from these vaccines will simply be labelled 'covid' and then used to justify a wider vaccine roll out and deeper restrictions on those that have refused the vaccine

As the populations health declines due to the damage caused by this wave of injections they will claim that more potent strains have developed and that more vaccine roll outs will be required

When they experimented with mRNA injections in the past they caused the immune systems of the test subjects to turn on them which is called 'immune enhancement'.

That's what i believe will happen but when it happens it won't be blamed on the vaccines, it will be blamed on a mutated strain of covid

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

How do they put a halt on this casedemic then, suddenly stop testing?

they put a halt to the casedemic by not cycling the PCR tests at above 35 cycles which is what is creating all the false positives

Lower the cycles and there will be less 'positives'. Raise the cycles and you get more positives

Up the cycles and create a casedemic.....lower the cycles and casedemic goes away

So if you want to create a perception of infection you up the cycles to fear monger everyone into accepting the vaccines and then if you want to make it look like the vaccines are lowering infections you simply start lowering the cycles of the PCR tests and as if by magic there will be less people testing 'positive'

• Like 3
6 hours ago, serpentine said:

Over the last few weeks the msm has gradually stopped referring to the type of testing that is taking place and is just talking about the number of cases without any referrence as to the real statistical significance of the numbers.

The game is almost up.

yes so they are going to need to accelerate the roll out of the harmful injections before people get wise:

New jab policy will save MANY lives: Jonathan Van Tam says waiting 12 weeks rather than original three is the best way to save most vulnerable from dying of Covid as first boxes of Oxford vaccine arrive

• Deploying second vaccine is another achievement for science and public health in effort to tackle Covid-19
  • Hard work of researchers and scientists, and selflessness of volunteers in trials will soon begin to save lives
  • Priority is to deliver first vaccine doses to as many people on  Phase 1 priority list in shortest timeframe 

By Jonathan Van-tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 22:02, 2 January 2021 | Updated: 22:37, 2 January 2021

Last week, the UK became the first country in the world to authorise the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine and this week we'll be the first to start using it to inoculate people against Covid-19 – having already given more than a million people an initial first dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

Simply put, every time we vaccinate someone a second time, we are not vaccinating someone else for the first time. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9107097/New-12-week-jab-policy-save-lives-says-deputy-chief-medical-officer-Jonathan-Van-Tam.html

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

All saline.

I think that the conspirators would simply pretend to have got the jab whilst they would most definately have all the politicians, police, GP's and corporate and media types who are not conspirators injected

All you need is one of your people in a doctors surgery to falsely attest to having administered the jab to you and you are home and dry

But i don't think the cabal give a shit about rank and file police and most definately want them all injected too

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

In all fairness, being devil's advocate here, and I really don't want to be, @ 20 seconds into that video shows the entrance to CCU. I know because I was in that very ward for two months. There was a point where all the tubes and etc were pulled out of me and that night I sat outside the ward in the corridor on seats that are now removed. I just wanted some peace and quiet in hospital down time. And I got it. I was the only person in that very corridor circa 2009.

Be very careful here. There are quiet periods in hospitals. In the Covid context and with allegations flying abound there needs to be absolutely no obfuscation as to what is going on.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

But i don't think the cabal give a shit about rank and file police and most definately want them all injected too

they'll replace rank and file police with combat robots just as soon as they are able to

• Like 1
3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Yeah but you theory I find naive, as we are talking about parasitical psychopaths & plus they have to prove this vaccine will stop people getting tested positive.

Which is already clear it doesnt.

How do they put a halt on this casedemic then, suddenly stop testing?

Im calling your bluff of bluffs Grumps & state the second vaccine will take a heavy toll.

My evidence is swine flu vaccine.

These people dont play.

One thing I will agree, as these vaccines effects will not be instant, but MRNA vaccine will create immune disease & yes you will need regular jab&go's or you will be dead.

From 2012

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I am not convinced that the controllers want sufficient numbers of people to have the vaccines - at least not yet. I think the primary goal is to destroy all the small businesses and create complete economic dependence first. Then they really have the leverage they need for mass vaccination programmes and other bio-technology.

I think they are being far too open about the rush to develop the vaccine and adverse reactions. They are also making themselves look desperate with pitiful performaces from Matt Hancock and obvious set ups in who was administered the vaccine first. It has also been made clear that having the vaccines won't mean that social distancing and masks etc will end therefore making the jab pointless. And there is now the UK government's departure from recommendations that the different types of vaccines should not be mixed.

If insufficient numbers of people have the vaccination, this gives the controllers the excuse they need to continue to keep us locked down - particularly with the WHO changing the definition of herd immunity which is now specifically achieved via vaccination. They are stalling and dragging this out I think - the longer they keep us locked down, the more small businesses will go under and the greater their chances of bringing in their great reset and global governance. If there was mass vaccine take up now, it would be harder to justify the other restrictions.

Big Pharma are already raking in the profits as the UK government has committed to buying millions upon millions of doses, and the pharmaceutical companies are not going to care what is going to happen with the jabs afterwards and if they actually get used. So any money wasted will fall on the government along with any blame for mismanagement.

I think another part of bringing in the new global technocracy involves a complete loss of trust in, and destruction of, our national governments - and poor handling of the pandemic underpins this. They want us to think that our governments are failing us through incompetence, hence the laughable performances from our politicians. The solution, once our economies have been destroyed, will be globalisation.

I am not advocating for people to have the vaccines - of course not. Non-compliance in all forms needs to be implemented now but, in particular, small businesses need to reopen and stay open.

Exactly & the same as CAGW dissenters have claimed or predicted will happen - Plays right into UN hands.

I wonder how many of those countries who signed the 1992 UN Rio earth summit crapola are now in lockdown?

Resistance as you state is a priority esp maintaining semblance of what we want to remain a normality.

The UN declaration of human rights is a complete swindle that unseats our universal innate individual sovereignty and self governance by these low grade UN & globalist despots.

The UN's UDHR  is possibly the greatest hoax of all. https://westonaprice.london/articles/great-reset/

The Great Reset abolishes the US Constitution & English Bill of Rights.

I would also like to think that the Bradbury pound will be enacted as it has precedence.

They push the idea that we require governance. Whereas history shows us the less governance we have, the greater our prosperity in all ways.

28 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they'll replace rank and file police with combat robots just as soon as they are able to

Unless they completely "DNA" the instinct of resistance out of everyone first. Or cook our inclinations for survival right out of our thought streams with 5g and smartmeters. Jacking into our heads to make us compliant is far less messy. Instead of shooting you they make you want to do it to yourself. Then call it a covid related death. Suicide is a covid symptom.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Unless they completely "DNA" the instinct of resistance out of everyone first. Or cook our instincts for survival right out of our thought streams with 5g and smartmeters. Messing with our heads to make us compliant is far less messy.

I think they will pursue any avenue of control that that they can conceive of and will pursue them all at the same time. This particular robot is right out of the pentagons DARPA research so it is coming out of military research and it would be naive to think such things won't then have a military application

If the police are robots then the elites don't need to worry about their enforcers developing a conscience and not showing up to work:

new robot dog

WABC 12/11/2020
Eyewitness News got an exclusive look at a new tool the NYPD has at its disposal for responding to emergency situations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/exclusive-a-look-at-the-nypd-s-new-robot-dog/ar-BB1bPjF4

8671182_121020-wabc-nypd-robot-dog-img.j

REAL-LIFE ROBOCOP: Robot police officers will soon REPLACE humans

ROBOTS will soon replace human police with the first real-life robocop to be launched this summer.

PUBLISHED: 16:42, Mon, Mar 20, 2017 | UPDATED: 16:49, Mon, Mar 20, 2017
Dubai-robocop-870684.jpg

UK police are using AI to predict who could become violent criminals

The pilot project was highlighted in a new report calling for national guidance on algorithms in policing

Police in the UK are using AI to identify future criminals in a pilot of a system that the government wants to roll out nationwide.

The system uses a machine learning algorithm to predict which low-level offenders on a database of 200,000 criminals are likely to commit “high harm” crimes in the future.

Risk scoring is already used operationally to assess the probability of individuals reoffending. The new system “seeks to do so in a far more rigorous and reliable way,” reads the minutes from a 2019 meeting of the West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner’s Ethics Committee.

https://thenextweb.com/neural/2020/02/24/uk-police-are-using-ai-to-predict-who-could-become-violent-criminals/

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If the police are robots then the elites don't need to worry about their enforcers developing a conscience and not showing up to work

This type of critical infrastructure requires encryption protocols secure enough to ensure the cop does not show up to work with a new master. That level of encryption is far from a done deal. The state of infrastructure protections against hacks is pathetic. Just with the smartgrid electricity distribution scheme you could blame a 10 year old hacker for bringing it down and still sound believable.